Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis/Farrah

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Genesis/Farrah Empty Genesis/Farrah

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 am

Genesis just pulled her closer, hoping to soothe her crying. He didn't understand why she would say that she was thinking about leaving him because he didn't want kids and she did, then say that she didn't want anyone else. It was a complete contradiction. He rubbed her back lightly wanting her to stop crying. Farrah had just completly broken him and turned him into little bits of dust, yet he was the one comforting her, he was the one trying to cheer her up, trying to make her happy. And nothing seemed to do it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:22 am

Having Genesis near, him comforting her even though she had shot low blows to him about their relationship and its future, it only made Farrah feel like a complete and total bitch. It was true, she didn't imagine herself with any other man besides Genesis, she was absolutely and madly in love with this man for many reasons. He brought out the best in her, he helped her with her problems, and he gave a damn to sit and work them out with her, but their ideas of the future varied drastrically, and what the outcome would be, she wasn't certain of. After a moment's hesitation, Farrah pushed herself up and climbed from the bed, wiping her now black streaked face thanks to nonwaterproof mascara and the liquid eyeliner she wore. Sniffling quietly, she turned to Genesis. "I'm going to go for a bit.. I dont' know when I'll be back. I just need a little bit to think alone. Breathe.." She murmured, offering him a sad and incredibly distressed smile. Leaning over to him, she gave Genesis a gentle kiss before biting her lip in all of her anxiety. "I love you." She whispered, reaching in to grip him in a tight embrace before pulling on her shoes and grabbing the black purse she had tossed on the floor from earlier. Without another glance, she strided through their apartment and out into the apartment's hallway in which the cleaning crew happened to be vacuuming the floor to the right of her. Stopping short of the elevator, Farrah began to ponder if this was in fact the right decision, to walk out and leave to figure her shit out, but it was too late to go back at this moment without making Genesis feel even worse about himself. reaching out, she pressed the floor level button, watching it light up orange in confirmation that it was in fact about to bring a whole new level to her life. Stepping inside, she didn't know just how accurate that thought was. Things were about to change, and drastically.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah Empty Re: Genesis/Farrah

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 am

Genesis longingly let Farrah's finger tips leave his. Biting the back of his lip rings as she completely pulled away from him. He was always there for her when she was hurt and needed comforting. Farrah had just told him that she wasn't sure being with him was the right thing. He could physically feel his heart breaking and the rest of him falling apart. And Farrah was walking out on him. "Where are you going?" Genesis half-heartily asked, but by the time the words made it out of his mouth the door had already clicked shut behind Farrah. He was afraid she would go back to Zack's. He was scared of the kind of things Zack could talk her into. He didn't want any other man touching Farrah, not while she was still his girl. He knew children weren't something either of them were willing to budge on. Everything had never been so perfect up until the discussion of children came up. "Fuck." Genesis said quietly to himself, burying his head in his hands, wishing he could think of a way to fix everything. He reached for his beer, gently swirling the bottle and watching the liquid spin on the edges. He wanted something harder. Something to numb his misery.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 am

Stepping out into the parking garage, she was greeted immediately by a cold gust of wind, now regretting that she had left a jacket back in the apartment, and even giving Genesis the cold shoulder and ignoring him for a bit. She was incredibly greatful for all he had done for her, but this was something she had to sit and think about on her own. Of course, it was absolutely necessary that the two of them talk things over, but she needed to find her own places to compromise on and what she just wasn't willing to do. She wanted kids, that wasn't going to go away, that longing to become a mother, especially not after she almost was one once before. Grabbing the appropriate key, she unlocked the driver door and hopped into the silver four door car and backed out of her designated parking space smoothly. As abruptly as she had pulled away from Genesis's car, she began to wonder where on earth she was going to go from here. Annabelle was preoccupied and she hadn't talked much with her, and she honestly had no other friends. Sighing in defeat, she decided to once again go to Zack's. She knew it wasn't the best idea, and she may get hit on, but she wasn't going to fuck him, and she knew that he would let her stay over. Grabbing her cellphone, she typed him a quick text before tossing it into her purse and driving that familiar route.
'Staying the night. Be waiting on me with the door unlocked - Farrah'

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 am

Zack, being the light sleeper he was woke up to the sound of his phone vibrating on the dark wood end table. He reached for his phone, his hand fumbling around on the table for the faint light the phone emitted while face down. His baby blue eyes squinted shut as the light fully beamed from his phone as he read the text. Zack groaned and stretched, not getting out of his bed just yet, being incredibly comfy. He sighed reluctantly before finally pushing himself into a sitting position, heavily rubbing his eyes. Zack's room was a mess, clothing was scattered all over the floor, along with books from college, car magazines, and monster cans. The room was furnished with dark, dark brown wood which matched the scratched up hardwood floors, not that they were really visible under all that things on the floor. The walls painted a dark earthy green and several electric guitars hung on the wall. Zack stumbled down to the front door and unlocked it, going to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniel's, not pouring it into the cup, just drinking straight from the bottle as he sat down on the couch waiting for Farrah.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah Empty Genesis and Farrah.

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 am

Seeing the faint porch light on in the horizon, Farrah spotted Zack's place. She hadn't noticed before, but one of the porch lights were blown, soemthing she would be sure to point out as a conversation starter. She didn't know how she was going to explain ditching Genesis and coming to crash at his friend's house, especially since the two of them were such an item and incredibly serious. Farrah sat in her car for a long moment, trying to will herself not to break down in front of Zack. She had done enough of that for one night already, and if he was going to be kind enough to let her sleep over, she didn't want to be a shitty guest. Finally deciding to quit wasting time, she grabbed her purse and jogged up to the house, checking and noticing the door was in fact unlocked like she had requested. Farrah was a bit surprised to say the least to notice that Zack was up and waiting for her on the couch which made her hesitate in the doorway for a brief second before she locked the door behind her, both the knob and the deadbolt. It wasn't a nice neighborhood, one she wasn't comfortable in honestly, but she couldn't stay at home tonight. Going to curl up on the couch next to Zack, she gently grabbed the bottle of whiskey and took a swift gulp from it before putting it back into his hand. "Your porch light is blown." She muttered.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 am

Zack leaned over a bit, coughing. It wasn't illness, it was years of smoking. He had started stealing cigarettes from his older sister when he 11. "There's another bottle in the kitchen if you want it. And i know. I just haven't gotten around to fixing it." He said, waving his hand in the direction of the kitchen, while taking another drink from his own bottle. "I'm gonna be in my room if you want to talk." He added, ruffling the thick mess of black hair he had before standing up and walking up the stairs. "Oh, hey. There's a spare room up here too, I don't want you sleeping down stairs, I'll feel safer with you up here." Zack called from the top of the antiqued wooden staircase. He didn't like the neighborhood, but he did like the old victiorian designs on the houses, he had a thing for old things and antiques. He had the money to move out from here, he had more than enough money to move out from here. But he was trying to get money to buy his own house with as much down as he could get and in a nice neighborhood. He didn't want to rent anymore, he wanted to start to get settled into things.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:51 am

Farrah's heart sank a little as she watched Zack's much larger figure tower above her and then sulk away toward the intricately designed stairwell. It was a beautiful house, victorian styled, jsut her favourite, but she would keep that piece of information to herself. Pushing herself up from the couch, she went to the directed area to find her own bottle of alcohol, appreciative that he seemed to keep a nice little stock, just as the average college student did. Bringing the bottle up to her lips, Farrah took a few large gulps before quickly scaling the stairs to follow after Zack. She did want to talk with him, afterall, she just needed to know if he could be someone she confided in, one that wouldn't tell Genesis about what was going on in Farrah's head. Her nose was her guide, and it was judged on which part of the house wreaked of pot more so than the rest. Once she found the appropriate source, she found Zack in bed. "I do want to talk.. but I need to know that I can trust you first." She admitted, pushing him over gently on the bed and taking the small spot next to him that he had created for her. "Swear that you won't tell Genesis any of this?" She questioned seriously. She was in no mood to play, her life was topsy turvy, and she couldn't have him fuck this up for her.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 am

Zack kicked the matte black down comforter down off his and Farrah's feet as he moved to the side of the bed. "I won't tell a soul anything you share with me, doll." He promised, taking a drink from the half-empty bottle and setting it on the floor besides his bed, screwing the top on tight, before gently pulling a couple of Farrah's curls, watching as they would spring back into place. Even though Zack could drink with the best of them, he didn't want to get anything more than buzzed with Farrah in his bed. He didn't want to put those kinds of moves on his friend's girl. "What's on your mind?" Zack questioned, eyes flickering to meet Farrah's as he propped himself up on his elbow looking down at her. He wanted to help Farrah, he wanted her to know that not all men besides Genesis were going to hurt her or use her. It didn't mean anything about Zack and Farrah romantically, but he was hoping by being there for her and comforting her as a friend, he could get that message across.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 am

Farrah watched as Zack began to play with her curls, looking a bit childlike at the mesmeriation he held briefly. She took another drink from her bottle of Jack before setting it down beside the bed and turned to him. "Genesis and me.. have reached a rough spot. Talking about the future, I want kids and he doesn't.. I mean. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I'm not willing to give any on the kid thing. So. I think I'm going to stop taking my birth control.. I'm on the pill, we don't use condoms. He really wouldn't notice. I just. I wanted to know how you thought he would react. You've known him far longer than I have, Zack. I need your help on this. I need to know if that will just get me knocked up and then him hate me for the rest of my life. and our child's for that matter. I want to know if it's a bigger mistake to do this, go behind his back, than it would be to not live up to my dreams." She murmured, running her fingers through her hair. She did have a few other plans, but those would come after this particular one failed, and they would be incredibly risky, ones that would more likely than not be exposed and end her and Genesis's relationship completely. One at a time she reminded herself silently.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 am

Zack cleared his throat, half as a cough and half in preperation for what he was about to say. "Farrah..." He said shaking his head to get the hair that flopped over into his eyes away, casting his gaze away from her. "It's a lot more complicated than him not wanting kids. He doesn't want them because he doesn't know how to parent, he doesn't know about kids. But it would be very hard for him to have them even if he did want them. He got sick when he was a kid, it kind of affected him in that department. He didn't find that out until he had his ex started nagging him on the kid subject." He stated his voice slow and unsteady, not wanting to reveal to much that Genesis hadn't already told her. He knew Genesis loved her, and would give her just about anything. But kids were something Genesis had never wanted and wasn't exactly capable of giving. "I know if you ended up pregnant. He wouldn't be mad, he'd be surprised but not mad. He wouldn't make you get rid of it, he wouldn't leave you. He would support you and make room in his life for a kid." Zack admited in honesty. "At least, that's what I think." He added reaching for his bottle again.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 am

Farrah glanced at Zack with a hollow expression for a moment before she quickly wiped it away. She didn't want to look surprised, defeated even. Instead, she turned to a more emotionless face, hollowed. "He's sterile?" She questioned quietly. She obviously knew he didn't want children, that he insisted he didn't know how to parent and didn't want to fuck up, but was she learning something new? "He can't have kids?" She repeated slowly, this time with new wording. Honestly, she wasn't looking forward to her other plans. She wanted to have his child, not someone else's. one way or another though, she was going to have kids. And she was going to start preparing soon. That meant from there on out, there would be no more birth control, and she was going to take matters into her own hands. Grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels, she took another long drink, trying to decide how to react to this conversation. She wanted to know that Genesis wouldn't be leaving her or their child if she did in fact become pregnant, that was what this was all about. Not her finding out that he couldn't give her them even if he wanted to. Her other plans honestly made her sick, she didn't want to lie, she didn't want to be a bad girlfriend, but she didn't know that she could put her life plans on hold and never fufill that void, becoming a mother - and it lasting this time.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 am

"Not totally sterile." Zack said, his eyes shifting to the dark gray sheets on his bed. "He can have kids, just the chances of it aren't very good. Especially after you add on the years of him snorting coke. It takes a long time for your body to repair itself from that." He made an attempt to defend his best friend's manhood, it wasn't something Genesis was proud of, it wasn't something any guy would be proud of. "Genesis' body has taken a pretty bad beating with all the things he's been put through. He's not as healthy as he'll let you think. He just doesn't want to worry you." Zack added on, suprised but just how much Genesis had never let Farrah onto. "I don't want to you anymore, you'll have to talk to Genesis about it. I've said to much." Zack stated, rolling onto his back and reaching for the Jack Daniels. "Just be really subtle about how much you know if you ask him about it. He's gonna be all over my ass for telling you." He instructed with a sigh as he twisted open the cap and downed the bottle until it was just a fourth of it left.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:58 am

Farrah silently curled up on the bed, as far away from Zack as she possibly could, mind you. It wasn't that she was uncomfortable, she just felt defeated, completely and utterly crushed. To find out that Genesis's chances of having children were slim didn't make her think any less of him as a man, not at all. The thing was, it was so desperately a downfall for her since she too had very slim chances of getting pregnant, and that being with a very healthy and capable man willing to give her children. "Fuck." She muttered, desperately wishing that she didn't have this condition and childbearing would be a piece of cake. How on earth was she supposed to get pregnant without Genesis knowing now? Her planning would have to be very precise and well thought out. Reaching for the half-empty bottle she had managed to down, Farrah took one last drink of the night before turning to Zack and curling up against him. She wanted to be comforted, she wanted someone to give a damn and at least be sympathetic about how strongly she wanted children. "Zack?" She asked in a weakened voice, turning her face up to see his in the darkness of the bedroom. "Fuck me." She insisted, kissing his shoulder gently before giving him a few bites on his neck.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Zack moaned when Farrah bit his neck, it was a weak spot. "Farrah..." Zack started, trying to sit up and push her. "I can't do this to Gen. He loves you, so...so much." He added, his body craving the affection Farrah was giving but his mind would only flash back to the images he had of Genesis nuzzling up to Farrah in the shop, telling her that he loved her. Zack moaned again harder at another bite, starting to lose his inhibitions and slip into lust. "Farrah, no." He stated, placing his arms on her sides to push her away but adding no pressure. His body was begging for this and inside he was fighting an emotional battle inside. "Fuck." Zack said pushing her to the side as he sat up at the edge of the bed. "I'm drunk enough to do this." He panted as he reached for the bottle drinking down the rest of it as he climbed onto of Farrah and placed his hand under her shirt, rubbing her stomach lightly before slipping it under her bra. Massaging her breast with most of his hand, pulling and gently twisting her nipple between his thumb and index finger. His lips found hers and he bit and sucked on her top lip between kisses, just hoping Genesis wouldn't find out.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah Empty Genesis/Farrah/Zack

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Farrah was hurt, to put it mildly. She was craving positive attention, and Zack was both sweet and a tad bit of a whore, honestly. But more than anything, she saw this as something to help her persue the child craving. She was still on the pill at the moment, so there wouldn't be any bad mishaps, especially with such a shallow ability for her to get pregnant. She was shocked to say the least when he gave in and persued her rather than making her sleep in the guest room or kick her out even. Moaning loudly as he played with her nipples, Farrah reached up to kiss him furiously. She was filled with both anger and disappointment, and the first was defintely a passionate emotion. Reaching down, she fumbled with the button on her jeans, wriggling out of both them and the pathetic excuse for underwear she had on all while not breaking their kissing. Grabbing a fist full of hair, she moved his lips to her neck, insisting that he kissed her and hoping he was a smart enough man to not leave marks on her, especially since she was already in a serious relationship. Meanwhile, she began pulling his boxers off, and pleased to know she wouldn't have to wait long as she noticed he was ready to go in the sex department. It wasn't as if she needed to make a note of this for later, but Zack didn't lack much in size if she did say so herself. Hopefully he was talented in bed, and if not, the amount of alcohol in her system would trick her into thinking that.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Zack kissed and nipped at Farrah's neck, trying to convince himself it wasn't his best friend's girl under him. He continued playing with her breasts with one hand, balancing himself on the bed with the other. "God. This is so wrong." Zack whispered in her ear. Zack didn't have self control. He knew he should stop, he wanted to stop. But sex was put in front of a drunken Zack and he wasn't about to say no, no matter how bad he wanted too. Zack kicked off his boxers and letting them fall to the floor. He buried his head against Farrah's neck and chest. Biting and kissing, not wanting to look at her face. Not wanting to see the girl his best friend loved moaning and panting. He was going to regret this so much in the morning. Zack pressed up against Farrah, letting his tip tease her as he kissed along jaw line and began to nibble on her ear before pressing in fully, taking a few slow deep thrusts. Thankful at least Farrah wasn't a virgin. Zack was rough. He growled slightly as he let his hands slide up her arms, pinning them to the top of the bed while he searched for the handcuffs that laid just behind the headboard.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Farrah was infuriated at his teasing and insisted he fuck her by pressing her hips closer to his. She was beginning to learn that he was even rougher than Genesis was with her, and he wasn't very cautious unless it was a more romantic and loving act in bed. She was certain she was going to be hurting later, but that honestly didn't matter at the moment, she wanted to be fucked and he was fufilling at least that longing. Something would be accomplished tonight, and it wasn't something she was proud of. Breaking free one of her hands from Zack's tight grip, her fingers pressed into the man's muscular shoulder, not giving a shit that her nails her long and at the fact they would likely break the skin at how rough she was being with him. Moaning, she reached up to bite his neck again, remembering where she had bit him the first few times when she got the best possible reaction out of him, one that she hadn't imagined acheiving. Even in her drunken stupor, she knew that Zack was talented in bed, sex wasn't this good unless you had a little bit of talent behind it she knew for a fact. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she arched her back, not giving a damn about later, just right now. "Take my shirt off.. play with my chest." She demanded. She had always liked having her chest fondled, quite a lot actually, and Zack seemed to know his way around women's breasts incredibly well.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 am

Zack stopped in his search for the hand cuffs just to pull off Farrah's shirt and quickly unhook her bra, tossing both items quickly to the floor. His hands went back up to the top of the bed and he soon found the chunks of metal he was looking for and pulled them to the front of the headboard, locking them around Farrah's wrists. All his morals could go out the window if he was drunk enough, and they did. Genesis was going to hate him, but he could now see why Genesis was so protective of Farrah. She was a good fuck. A very good one. Zack's thrusting got faster and rougher and his lips trailed from Farrah's cheek down to her breasts, sucking and biting on them. He liked the feeling of her nails digging into his back, it didn't hurt, it felt good if anything. He just made a note of what he had to do to get her to continue. He was trying to pretend that it wasn't Farrah, it wasn't the girl his best friend was madly in love with, that she was just some girl he picked up at a bar. And it was working.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:57 am

Farrah was more than pleased when Zack obeyed her command to remove both her shirt and bra, a bit more satisfied than she would like to admit. She shouldn't fuck her serious boyfriend's best friend, it was completely and horribly wrong on so many different levels and she didn't have any insight into what would become of things with Genesis - and Zack for that matter. Was this casual drunken sex? A one time deal. Or would this turn into a slutty and secretive affair. She loved Genesis, honestly she did, and she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, but she had hit a low point, and her values, beliefs, and wants had all been skewered to say the least. At once, she felt cold metal clasp around her wrist, causing her eyes to flutter open in surprise and curiosity. Of course they were handcuffs, but she hadn't known Zack was so kinky. Then again, she didn't know much of his sex life besides it was quite scandalous, either. It was strange, the feeling of butterflies in the pit of her stomach at this new game of sex. Being bound wasn't something she had ever engaged in, and the newness of it had its hold on her, and it aroused her onto an entirely new level. Reaching up with her free hand, her fingers grasped his dark hair without any warning and pulled his face away from her breasts and back up to her lips instead. She was well aware she had directed him to play with her chest, but even in her submissive stance, she was a bit on the dominant side.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Zack's hands skillfully slipped Farrah's other hand into the metal cuff. "You like that?" Zack confirmed in a question, making sure his lips where too far away for her to kiss, inching back with every attempt she made, teasing her. The liquor had definitively taken over Zack. He was really to drunk to know it was Farrah now. He knew sex though, he had drunken sex so many times, it wasn't even that different from sober sex now. He let his lips trail along her jaw bone, up to her ear, nibbling on it and biting the lobe before turning his attention to her neck and collar bone. One hand rested just between Farrah's hip and waist, providing enough leverage to get in deep in her and his other hand rubbing her shoulder, his arm laid on the bed to support his weight. Farrah was hoping that this would be a one time thing, something they could both forget about and move on from, stay friends but not this kind. He couldn't do this to Genesis. He was in a swinger relationship. His girlfriend knew he had sex with other women, he knew she had sex with other men. He was okay with it and so was she. But he wasn't so sure she'd be okay with his best friend's girl.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:56 pm

At his taunting, Farrah's jaw clenched. No, she didn't fucking like that he kept just out of her lip's reach, she wanted a kiss, and he was preventing her from getting just what she wanted. Anger didn't seem to set in for all that long though as she felt his lips at her earlobe before they traveled along the rest of her body. Subconciously, she jerked against the handcuffs, wanting to grab onto Zack for support and press her body even closer to his. It was a real disappointment to her as she heard the metal clank aganst the headboard, her actions getting her nowhere. Arching her back a little more, she got a tad closer to Zack's muscular and able body, unable to keep from moaning at one particularly thrilling thrust. Sex with someone besides Genesis? The thought honestly made her sick, and she didn't know if she would be able to keep this just between the two of them or if Genesis would get a confession and more than enough reason to hate her. She was fucking his best friend for god's sake. Half of her, the rational part of her, wanted to ask Zack to stop, suggest he was hurting her if that was what it took, but he was talented in bed and it wasn't like stopping now would do any good - the damage was done, and she had fucked up - literally. Opening her mouth, all she was able to weakly ask Zack to halt their sexual exploration. "sto-op."

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Zack chuckled softly as he felt Farrah jerking on the headboard, wanting the handcuffs to give some. That was what made them fun. Wanting something but it just being out of reach. He smirked at the moan, proud of his drunken skills. If it wasn't Farrah he would be all for going at it again sober. Zack was far to caught up and drunk for 'stop' to register immedietly, asking "Stop what?" when it did. He kept thrusting, pressing into her harder with every thrust. He was confused. He heard pleasure dripping from her voice, but an honest tone asking for him to stop. Thinking it could be the hand cuffs, maybe she wanted him to stop kissing her neck, he couldn't comprehend what stop meant at this point. He didn't understand. Farrah wasn't even Farrah in his mind anymore, she was just another girl to grace his bed with. It didn't matter anyway, Zack was too far into this to stop himself now, too turned on, his body wouldn't allow him to physically stop.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah Empty Genesis/Farrah.

Post  AshBash Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Even Farrah herself couldn't really recognize what she had meant by her suggestion of stop. On one hand, she wanted to get out of this situation just as abruptly as it had started, spare herself just a tad bit of guilt, have a little less against her whenever Genesis happened to find out. On the other hand, she was enjoying the luxuary of sex with Zack, and even if she were able to decide she no longer wanted for him to fuck her, there was the problem of her being restrained by the form of handcuffs, something that was impossible for her to wriggle free of as she realized how tightly he had hooked them. She was no Houdini and wouldn't be able to magically slip her hands from them at the snap of her fingers, and even if she could, would Zack let her go free or would he keep her there until he got his fill? Her head hit the bed with a little more force than she had expected, giving her a little taste of the disorientation, but that was easily shaken off. Part of this occured because she was being pleasured by Zack, and he was donig a fantastic job if she did say so, but the other fraction of the equation was the sheer fact that she was disgusted with herself, enraged even. It was impossible to escape from whimpering a bit, half orgasm and half pain from Zack's forceful thrusting. At least he ensured every girl he brought home the garuntee of a good fuck.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:17 am

Zack pressed into her harder, rougher, faster. Trying to get himself off faster. He wasn't sure what stop meant exactly in this case, he was going to play on the safe side and assume it meant to stop sex. He was too close for him to stop outright, so he decided to make up for that by finishing up quicker. It just took him a couple more minutes once he started trying. It was one of the worst orgasms he had ever had. Short and unpleasant. A sickening feeling sunk to the bottom of his stomach when enough blood came back to his brain for him to realize what he had done. His glazed over eyes looked over Farrah's body. God, he had done some damaging. Bruises where had grabbed her hips, a couple scratches from his nails, faint red marks from the hand cuffs which he reached up to release her wrists from, the worst of all was several hickies. Two on her collar bone, one much worse than the other, one on her right breast that was fairly dark and three on her neck, two on one side, one on the other. "Oh god." Zack said softly, the words barley loud enough to be audiable. "Oh god. What have I done?" He asked himself, pushing himself off a Farrah and over to the edge of the bed where he sat with his head burried in his hands.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum