Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis/Farrah

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Genesis/Farrah - Page 3 Empty Re: Genesis/Farrah

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Genesis inhaled sharply and gripped the counter harder. "I just told you. I love you. I'm hurt, heartbroken. How would you feel if I came home with hickies and scratches from Annabelle and you knew I fucked her? If I came home with marks from handcuffs from some other girl's house?" He questioned in retort not look at her. He couldn't deal with this mess. "I don't fucking want anything from you. I'm not sure what's going to happen. I don't know what I want to do at this point. I'm not sure what I should do." He said shaking his head. "I think we need to take a break from each other romantically though." He added, his tone serious and certain. He couldn't deal with this kind of stress. He finally thought he had found a good, healthy, stable relationship. He had given Farrah everything he possiably could. He cared for her with everything he had. And she turned out to be the worst girlfriend he had ever had. Sure, some others cheated on him, but they didn't do it with Zack or someone he knew. They never came home marked up by other men. They never hurt him this badly.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah - Page 3 Empty Genesis/Farrah

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 pm

The first bit of Genesis's angry rampage was comforting, he had said that he loved her, and that he was hurting. She knew he was hurting, she saw it on his face, it was clear, and she understood without a doubt how painful it was. She lived with a man for years that beat her at the slightest thing and he went out and fucked as many women as he pleased, even brought them into her home. Some were friends, coworkers, some random women or prostitutes. Just as she was beginning to learn how to breathe again, she heard his scentencing - let's take a break. It threw her so out of place she had to grip onto the counter at the bar to keep steady. It took her several minutes staring out at him before she could find the strength to nod silently. He had said romantically, and a while for that matter. That meant they could be friends right? That she could still see him, still be around him and love him, but not sleep with him, no cuddling or kissing. "I honestly do love you. And you're right. I need to stop living in the past. I need to get my shit together. I'm fucked up. I don't know how to fix it. Myself. You've been the best thing to happen to me, Genesis. And I'm sorry for my mistakes. I'm sorry I killed you like this." She apologized sincerely. She walked cautiously over to him and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek before stepping back. "Do you want me out of here?" She whispered, closing her eyes tightly and regretting the words as soon as they escaped her mouth.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:18 am

No. Farrah didn't understand how much it hurt. Farrah knew other women were coming in, she knew how Jason was. Genesis trusted Farrah, he loved her. He trusted Zack not to do something like that, he was like his brother. It wasn't just Farrah that hurt him. It wasn't that he didn't love Farrah, he did, greatly. But he needed sometime to think about things, decided if could let her back in his life like this. Genesis flinched away at her kiss. He didn't want her touching him right now, not after she had been with Zack the night before. "No, you don't have to go anywhere. I'm not going to kick you out, you don't have anywhere else to go." Genesis said as he walked to the couch and kicked the coffee table out of the way and pushed the couch back before jerking the sofa bed out. "I'll just sleep in here." He added as he went to the bedroom and grabbed some extra cover out of his closet. He didn't want Farrah to argue with him over this. He didn't want to sleep in the bed where he had made love to her, cuddled with her, kissed her, slept next to her every night for the past several months.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 am

Farrah jumped as Genesis kicked the table out of the way, watching it tumble across the floor before she watched him roughly pull out the sofa into a bed. She didn't want to see him angry, she didn't want to see him violent. She didn't even want to see him hurting, and in one night she had caused everything to go haywire. Sniffling quietly, she leaned against the wall. "I'm not going to kick you out of your bed, Genesis. This is your home. And if you want me gone, if it would hurt you less, I'll find somewhere to go. I have a little money saved up. I can stay in a motel til I find where to go from there." She offered, wrapping her arms around herself. This killed her more than anything, insisting she could leave at his command. She didn't want to leave, she didn't want to sleep in the bed and him be on the sofa. She didn't want for them to take a break from this relationship. But what scared her the most is what would happen to him. Did she prompt him to start doing drugs and getting drunk again? Was he going to bring home various women and hurt her just as she had hurt him? Honestly she didn't know how to fix this, but Zack seemed so sure of himself it would just take time. She did want to spend the rest of her life with Genesis, she wanted to get married, she wanted him to be there for the rest of her life. And it was likely she tossed it out the window for good over the course of one night

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am

Genesis shook his head. "I don't want to fuckiing sleep in our bed. It wouldn't make a diffrence if you're here or not. I can't sleep in the bed where I've cuddled you and kissed you and made love to you knowing that you fucked my best friend last night." He said making his bed on the couch. He didn't want to talk about anything. He saw everything at face value. Farrah fucked Zack. And it wasn't like there could be any possiable way Farrah could of thought that it wouldn't of hurt him, that he wouldn't of cared. Genesis headed toward the kitchen to get a drink but Farrah caught his eyes, she looked scared. He hadn't meant to scare her. He closed his eyes briefly before inhaling and making his way over to her. "Baby, look at me." He stated his tone softer. He didn't want to see her scared of him. He loved her, he still wanted to make sure she felt safe. "I'm sorry if I'm scaring you by kicking stuff around. I'm hurt. I didn't think you'd ever do this." He continued his voice breaking a bit. "Don't leave okay? It's not my house, it's ours. You have every right to be here. I'm just upset." He said softly, kissing her forehead

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 am

It caught Farrah's breath at how calm his voice became after a moment. He was always the one picking up the pieces she had left broken and scattered, even if she had caused him pain. She winced lightly as she heard him mention how hurt he was, and that he hadn't ever expected her to do this to him. "I'm sorry.." She whispered, giving him a distraught look. If she had been thinking straight, she never would have done the things she did last night. Why on earth would she ever want to hurt the man she loved so fucking much? It brought tears to her eyes when he said their home, not just his. She was certain she would have a set expiration date as to how long she could stay here with him, but that didn't seem to be the case. "I'll do anything to make it up to you, Genesis.. if that means going out and fucking someone to get even with me.. or smacking me around a little.. I don't care. I just.. I don't want to lose you." She murmured, picking away her nail polish in all of her anxiousness and shame. It didn't matter what he did to her, not as long as he didn't cut her completely out of his life. If it meant they had to be friends, she would just suffer in silence, but all that she desired now was to be at home, in bed with him, curled up together.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 pm

"I don't want any other girl, Farrah. That's why it hurts so much. I thought you just wanted me." Genesis admitted rubbing his thumb on her cheek lightly. He didn't care what girl you threw at him, he didn't want any but Farrah. But he didn't want Farrah right now, not while she had hickies all over her from Zack. He knew Zack better than to think that only ones where the ones on her neck. "I dont know, I guess time is the only thing we can see if it will make a diffrence. I told you though, I'll always take care of you. I wouldn't ever be totally out of your life. But you hurt me more than any girl ever has. I'm not going to be able to forgive you for sleeping with me best friend and I'm not going to be able to forgive Zack for sleeping with the girl I love. I don't know if I could ever sleep next you or kiss you or anything like that again. I'm not mad at you or anything. I'm just crushed that you did that." Genesis said quietly, not breaking eye contact with her. He didn't want her to be hurt by him.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Farrah leaned against his hand, longing for him to hold her, kiss her and tell her things would be okay in the end and this would pass. It pained her to hear him weakly say he thought she only wanted him. That was the thing - she didn't want anyone else. It was why she fucked up so badly. She wasn't sure how long this good thing would last, how long she would matter to him. Was it a year? Another few months? She was never a 'keeper' in anyone's book. Why would it be differnet with him? Words meant nothing, an I love you could come from just about any guy. Not to mention that men were more than happy to say it just to fuck her. She knew that Genesis was different, at least in some ways, but years of repitition had done some damage. "You're the only one that matters..Maybe subconciously I wanted to just.. end this so I wouldn't end up getting hurt. Maybe I wanted to prove myself right. I'm unlovable.. I'm fucked up and worthless. That I don't deserve you. And Jason is the best I can get without being greedy and screwing someone over.. Limiting them." If she had to admit it, Genesis was the only guy she had ever been in love with. Really, if he could break her down and want to wear a ring on her left hand and get married, he was a miracle worker.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:06 am

Genesis sighed quietly as he let his hand fall from Farrah's cheek and down to her waist, his other hand following quickly behind as he pulled her close against his body. He was still to hurt to want to cuddle up with her, but he loved her and he didn't want to her upset either. He didn't want her to feel that way, that Genesis was too good for her, that he was going to leave her, that she was worthless, abusive relationships were what she deserved. "Baby, you mean absoultley everything to me." He whispered into her ear before leaving her a kiss on her cheek bone. Genesis made a good show of holding himself together, he put a good front and was good at convincing everyone that he was okay and nothing was wrong with him. He had destroyed his body from drinking and drugs, not to mention heavy illness as a kid. He was broken apart by Farrah cheating on him, Annabelle giving up her morals and ending up knocked up, he was stressed out by trying to get money together to move into an actual house by the time his lease was up, wanting a commitment to Farrah but this happening.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 am

Farrah glanced up at Genesis with a pained expression, holding her gaze for a long moment before she took a step away from him, gently moving away from his hands. "I don't want you to touch me.. I hurt you. I don't deserve it. And you're doing all that you can not to crumble right now. Because of all the shit going on. It's time for you to take care of yourself, not me." She said softly, wrapping her arms around herself. It hurt to say that, it hurt to remove herself from the situation of him holding her, but he didn't want to, he was doing what he always did and comforting her at his own expense. She was tired of allowing him to do that, be so selfless while she sat there greedily drinking up his affection. "I know that you may never forgive me. Or be able to get past this and us persue this relationship for that matter. I just really hope you do." She offered, giving him a painful smile before turning to go to the bathroom to shower. She felt filthy from sleeping with Zack, and even though she knew it would do her no good at washing away her imperfections and mistakes, she wanted some sort of relief from the hot water. Perhaps soothe her aching muscles and help her relax just a little since she was back at home.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 am

"I love you, Farrah. Things will work out, I just need some time." Genesis stated, pulling her back as she walked away to give her a short, but affectionate kiss, before letting her walk away. He didn't want to see her hurting like that, she meant to much too him for him to let her, even if she had just shattered his heart. It didn't matter that he was hurting to him right now though. This was how he dealt with his problems, he didn't. He dealt with other people's, he tried to fix things for others. He would just avoid his problems until they were gone or they bubbled over and sent him over the edge. He didn't want to lay down and cuddle with her just yet, but he didn't want to see her moping around like this. He just decided to have a drink and go to bed. Not a lot, but enough to numb his feelings. Genesis grabbed some whiskey from under the cabinet and took a couple swigs of it before heading back to the living room and laying down on the couch, taking a few more sips before he set it down. He didn't want to get drunk with Farrah around.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 am

Farrah made certain to close and lock the bathroom door in an attempt to keep Genesis out. She didn't know if he would snoop or not to get a closer look at the damage that had been done the night before, but the effort to avoid that was now in place. Turning on the shower, she waited for the water to heat up before stripping and taking a glance at herself in the mirror. She looked horrible. The marks left behind by Zack were even worse looking than last night, but she also had light to see them a bit more clearly this time. It was awful enough for her to live with the fact that she cheated, but Genesis knew about it and that made it even worse, seeing his pain, or rather, seeing him try to hide it. Swallowing hard, she stepped into the hot water, grabbing the body wash that had been left in its place and scrubbing herself hard with the loofa. She wanted to get rid of every trace of Zack that she possibly could for all their sakes. She found Zack sweet, a friend, and she never wanted another instance like the previous one again, as she was sure they all felt. It was hard though, the fact that she was drawn to Zack. Would Genesis put his foot down and not allow the two of them to be friends, or would he let her hang out with the guy she cheated on him with. And what would happen at work? Would they both keep their jobs or would one bail out and quit? "Fuck" She muttered, running her fingers through her now wet hair.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 am

Genesis was half asleep, half passed out from drinking all day. He was hurt. He didn't want to think about his best friend since childhood fucking the girl he was in love with. It hurt him to know that it happened, but it hurt more to see the evidence from it. To see his girl covered in marks from another man, one he trusted not to do that. He knew he should of tried to talk Farrah out of going. He didn't though. It was a saturday night, he knew Zack was high as fuck and drunk as all get out. He knew it wouldn't lead to very good things. Genesis didn't have the money to quit work, but he wasn't sure how he was going to face Zack either. He knew he'd never be able to forgive either of them, especially not Zack. He supposed he was just going to lay low and try to work odd hours when he knew Zack wouldn't be at the shop. Genesis trusted Farrah to hang out with Zack again, he wouldn't be comfortable with it, but he trusted her to do it. He hoped that she wouldn't hurt him like this again.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:57 am

Farrah quickly rinsed her soapy hair before reaching up for a towel to wrap around herself. It was difficult, not knowing if she should towel off in the bathroom and quickly dress in the bedroom when she could get the door shut, or if she could wait and take her time getting dressed without Genesis seeing her naked. After a moment's hesitation, she decided not to chance it and dried off in the bathroom, quietly unlocking and opening the bathroom door to sneak a peek out into the living room and see that Genesis was on the couch. Tiptoing her way to the bedroom, Farrah closed and locked the door behind her again. She hated feeling like she had to be secretive, Genesis already knew what went down, but she didn't want to show him any of the other marks on her body left over, that would crush him even more. Pulling out one of her own tanktops from their dresser, Farrah donned it on after a pair of boy shorts and pajama bottoms. She wasn't aware if she should kiss him goodnight or just leave him be. The best idea coming to her mind was to give him a bit of space to process things, so instead of going to see him, she merely unlocked the bedroom door and climbed into bed.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:37 am

Genesis awoke in the middle of the night, a massive headache and his eyes sore from crying. He was hurt so badly he could physically feel the weight on his heart, breaking it. He just wanted Farrah to be his, to be happy just being his, to want to be just his. He pushed himself up on the couch and ran his hands through the thick mess of copper hair he had, stressed out about everything. Genesis rose from the couch and cautiously made his way to the bedroom door, careful not to knock anything over or trip over something, he opened the door to the bedroom, climbing into bed next to Farrah. He wrapped his arms snug around her and pulled her close to him. Two nights away from her was too many. He was still hurt, but he wanted Farrah in his arms and next to him. He had missed her terribly. He knew there was a lot they needed to talk about and work out. But he just wanted to be with her for now.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:11 am

Farrah was gently rocked awake as she felt someone climb into the bed with her, but she knew once those familiar arms were around her who it was. She immediately rolled over to face Genesis, wrapping her arms around him firmly. She was certain that she wouldn't have the chance to cuddle with him, sleep in their bed together and things just feel okay. She felt miserable, sick at her stomach, but there was a touch of relief to the situation since he came to sleep with her toinght. Snuggling closer to him, Farrah reached up to gently kiss him. "I love you." She whispered, resting her head against his chest and curling up to him as she always had at night. Safe. She felt safe and at home again. They could work out the frazzled details tomorrow or some other day, but she was content right now just to have him lying beside her at night.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 am

Genesis pulled away from the kiss, blocking it with his shoulder. He wanted to be with her, but he didn't want any kisses. "I love you too." He murmured as he stroked her hair. It was good to know that Farrah was asleep in his arms. That she wasn't at Zack's or any other man's. She had pretty much mamaged to knock out Genesis' trust for her in one night. "So much." He added. He knew he wouldn't be able to get much sleep tonight if any, so many things were going through his head. Especially since Farrah had already told him that she was considering leaving him over the kid issue the night before and on top of that she fucked Zack. It felt good just to know that Farrah wasn't anywhere else. She was in their bed, next to him, safe and most importantly, she was his. Even in the dark, Genesis could see the hickies and bite marks all over Farrah. He hated seeing those. Knowing someone else had touched her.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 am

It stung a little as Genesis blocked her kiss, but Farrah supposed she was entitled to a lot of irritation and rejection on his part for the next long while. She had in fact been the most miserable excuse of a girlfriend, going out and sleeping with his best friend just like that. At least she showed remorse, or maybe that was what made it so hard on him. The fact that she did love him and was so reckless. Sighing quietly, she allowed herself to close her eyes, desperately hoping she could find some sleep tonight. She felt too sick to be sitting there for hours upon hours, she wanted an escape from it. "Remind me never to drink again.." She muttered, nauseated. It would be a smart decision, but she wasn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box as of late. She had a low tolerance for alcohol and got drunk incredibly quickly. Knock out drinking and she could eliminate feeling miserable and screwing up both of their lives? She was down with that..

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 am

Genesis nodded as a response to her request. Any sound just increased his headache ten fold. He hadn't drink this much since he went to rehab. He had drink more in the past 16 hours than he had in over a year. It felt good though. It felt good to find another way to deal with his problems. To feel relaxed. To not worry about things the way he typically did. He hoped it wouldn't lead back to his drug problems though. It wouldn't. He would just drink sometimes. That's it. He wouldn't go back to coke or esctasy. He wouldn't let himself go back to that. He had finally gotten on his feet, in a good stable state of mind. He wouldn't go back to drugs. He was just going to drink some. He deserved it right now after all. It wasn't long before the sun started to peak through the blinds and curtains, sending a warm cast of light over everything in the room. He quickly burried his head into the pillow, trying to avoid the light shining into his eyes. This wasn't a day he was looking forward too.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 am

Beams of light poured into their bedroom, making certain to avoid any stops along the way and found their resting place shining brightly on Farrah's face. Groaning, she pushed herself into a sitting position and leaned over Genesis to clothes the blinds and pull the curtains to on his side of the bedroom before removing herself from the bed and closing off the additional window in their room. Running her fingers through her tangled sea of raven coloured hair, Farrah glanced over at a clearly hung over Genesis which struck a nerve. She particularly like drinking due to her experiences with men and their tempers when alcohol came into play, but she had trusted Genesis to not lose his sanity. He had been fine last night, really, except for scaring her by kicking the coffee table, but he hadn't threatened her, nor had he laid a hand on her. He was still gentle with her, so he wouldn't fit into that category of bad experiences, right? "Do you want something for your head?" She asked quietly, aware that if she spoke in a normal voice she may induce a worsening headache.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 am

Genesis hadn't slept at all the night before, he groaned as Farrah moved to shut the blinds, her body had been blocking quite a bit of light that quickly and unpleasently hit his closed eyes. "I'll pass." He mumbled an answer to Farrah. He hadn't meant to scare her last night with his drunken state. But she had hurt him more than any one had in a long, long time. Sure, he had been cheated on before but not with his bestfriend and by a girl who he took the relationship very seriously with. Drinking was the only way short of drugs he knew how to deal with it. He didn't want to scare her or make her uncomfortalble but it wasn't the drinking that had made him have a burst of anger the night before, it was Farrah's actions. The drinking had calmed him down a lot, He never would of hit or hurt Farrah regardless of being sober or not. He wasn't that type of guy. But he would take his anger out on anything that couldn't feel pain like the coffee table or himself.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 am

Farrah gently squeezed his hand before stepping out of the bedroom and pulling the door shut behind her in an attempt to block out even more light for him. She wandered around the house aimlessly, she was completely at a loss of what to do with herself. Genesis was in a poor mood and felt badly, she didn't feel that great and she was anticipating their unavoidable conversation about the past and future. There wasn't any she had ever done on her own, not since she stepped into this new life with Genesis and she happened to like it that way. They brought out the best in each other, and sometimes the worst as she was beginning to see, but what good relationship didn't have their downs too? Biting her lip gently, Farrah decided that she should eat something. Her eating disorder was just going to cause more drama between the two of them and she didn't want that right now. In her search, she triumphantly found honeydew in the fridge and got it out, impatiently yet carefully slicing it.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 am

Genesis laid in bed several more minutes, his eyes closed and his arm over his torso. He was stressed. All he wanted was another drink. With a heavy sigh he rose from the bed and made his way into the kitchen. He was happy to see Farrah eating at least. "Morning." He muttered as he reached for a bottle of peach schnapps and poured it into a glass. He knew it wasn't good to drink this early in the morning but he needed something to get him through the day, it wouldn't turn into a regular thing. "Farrah." He started, leaning against the counter looking down, one hand on the counter the other holding the glass. "Baby, we gotta talk. About a lot of things. I don't know what to do anymore." Genesis said, his voice much stronger than how breakable he was feeling. "What do you want with me, for a start." He said looking up at her, pushing the thick mess of hair out of his eyes.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 am

Farrah jumped lightly when she heard Genesis's voice, startled that he had decided to get up. "Good morning." She murmured, continuing to dice up the entire honeydew to save for later. Fruit was something she would eat willingly, and she needed to have something in her to give her energy for the long day ahead of them. It took her breath away at his question. What did she want with him? "W-what do you mean?" She asked, confused. What did she want as in where was their future taking them? What did she want now? Had her feelings about him changed to a point where she didn't want to continue having an intimate relationship with him? Setting down the knife, she pushed it and the fruit away from her before hopping onto the counter. "I want you.. I don't want this to be your home.. I want it to be ours. Having you angry with me yesterday? It was the worst the most miserable feeling that I've ever encountered. I want to stay here.. I finally feel like I mean something to someone, that I have a purpose in life. And I can tell you're happy.. you've said how much I mean to you. Before the other day at least." She murmured, glancing at him as if she were awaiting the death penalty.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 am

Genesis drink from the glass, feeling the alcohol burn the back of his throat. "I'm not going to make you go anywhere, this is our home. I'm not angry with you. I'm hurt. Just totally crushed. You told me you were thinking about leaving me about kids. Then, literally right after that. You went to my best friend's house and you slept with him." Genesis replied, trying to keep his voice steady and calm as he took another sip from his drink. He wanted to numb what he was feeling. The only way he was going to be able to talk about things and drag himself through the day was if he pumped himself full of alcohol. It was a crutch. He knew it wasn't good to lean on an old and destructive crutch, but he felt like this was the only way he was going to be able to get through things. He didn't want to tell Farrah about how his equipment wasn't exactly promising when it came to kids. The chance he could have kids would be rare, even if he did want them and tried. He didn't want to talk about that big blow to his ego though.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum