Abducted, My Dear.

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Genesis reached out and grabbed Sierra, despite the needles and despite his weakened state, pulled her onto the bed and against his chest. "I won't Sierra. I'll stop the drugs-I swear. I swear I will. I'm done with them." The words spilled out in quick bouts, he had to pause every few seconds and take a deep-sharp breath. "Please just don't leave me. Don't leave me here." He put his chin on her shoulder. He wanted to leave here. It was awful place to be. "I'll go to rehab as soon as I can get out of here. I don't want to be like this. I don't want to do this to you. I need you. I can't keep pushing you away and the last thing I want to do it hurt you." He wrapped his arms around Sierra before ascending into another violent coughing fit. He reached for a pitcher at the bed side and poured a glass of water. He drank it down, but the coppery taste of blood filled his mouth, he forced himself to swallow and cleared the taste out with another glass of water.

Chelsea<3
Admin

View user profile http://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Sierra climbed into his arms, soaking up every ounce of Genesis's embrace greedily. Despite the particular state they were in, the last thing on her mind was leaving him alone here or at all for that matter. The words 'rehab' were music to her ears. It sent her into a bout of happy tears, relief washing over her. "Thank you." She whispered, gripping him a bit more tightly now, but cautious to his condition. The bits of coughing worried her, and noticing the slight pool of blood at the corner of his lips, she rose from the bed and ran warm water over a wash cloth. Sierra dabbed at the corner of his mouth, transferring the dark smear onto the white cloth, before leaning down and pressing her lips lightly to his forehead. "Focus on getting better, okay? We'll worry about rehab once you're stable enough to leave here.. All I want right now is for you to be healthy enough to come home.. It's too quiet without you. No creaky floorboards, no one to cook dinner for, no one to clean up after.." She teased, setting the rag down next to the plastic pitcher of water that every room housed.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 am

Genesis' heart was fluttering in his chest and not in a good way. He felt guilty. Awful. Horrible. How could he of done this to Sierra? After everything he had already done to screw up her life. Now this. He was going to fix this. He was going to give her a better life or at least lead her into the opportunity. His blue eyes sought after Sierra, following her around the room. He felt weak as he was still doped off the drugs but painkillers weren't an option. Not for addicts anyway. "I want out of here." He sighed frustrated, as he leaned back against the hospital bed which was propped up. He wasn't looking forward to rehab or detox at all. The mental and physical agony he would have to endure would be a big struggle in itself. "I'm going to make this right Sierra. I'm going to get cleaned up so I can be a better man for you. I'm going to give you the best life I can as long as you want to be with me." Genesis' eyes were focused on the barren white wall as he spoke.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted My Dear

Post  AshBash on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 am

Sierra gave Genesis a half-hearted smile. No one enjoyed being hospitalized, but once you had such an aversion to them, it was pracitally torture to be confined to one. "I know, but you've been here just over twenty four hours and they still need to monitor you a while longer. Your seizures have only just recently begun to subside in the past five or so hours. I'm glad you're here where you can get the appropriate care you need. I don't know much about the medical field aside from simple first aid procedures. I wouldn't exactly be of help to you if it were just the two of us." She murmured, resting her hand lightly on his. She grew quiet as he spoke, listening intently to the words pouring from his lips. This had been the first time he referred to the two of them as anything other than friends with slight emotional-romantic tendencies. Her cheeks flushed lightly as she stared down at the pattern the blanket's stitching was composed of, trying to keep her confusion and the flattery from his words out of veiw. "What exactly are we, Gen?" Sierra questioned softly. There were feelings buried underneath their tortured souls, but the question was if and when they would ever voice these to one another.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:58 am

Genesis saw the blush and instead of growing angry with himself and going into a drug fueled temper tantrum- this time he shifted his head over towards her and offered Sierra a soft smile and gave her hand a squeeze. He knew he had to grow up and act like the man he once was. He paused though at her question-pursing his lips as he tried to decide what to respond with. He didn't know what they were either. Sierra has been stripping layers of misery and pain off him and they weren't quite all gone yet. He had been working his way into Sierra's life as well. It was a slow, grueling process for both. But perhaps more so for Sierra. His wounds were a lot fresher than hers. "I don't know." He finally admitted. "I don't think labeling it will help." He added onto the words he had spoken. He had grown fond of Sierra, very fond-but he wasn't ready for her to labeled as his significant other. He wanted her around though.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted My Dear

Post  AshBash on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:18 am

Sierra's eyes flickered up at his answer. It was appropriate for their particular situation. If labels made theirselves present, she was certain one or the other would shy away and fight it despite the sense of security they felt around one another. Yawning slightly, she rested her head onto the bed next to their folded hands. Though she was slumped in a seemingly uncomfortable position from the chair onto the hospital bed, Sierra was quite content there. This was probably due to lack of sleep, but she refused to leave and sleep at home. It was unbearably quite and, in her opinion, insufficient protection from harm without Genesis's prescence. Instead, she felt at ease despite the random beeping from various machines in the room and the constant flow of nurses that came and went every two hours. In a desperate attempt to not succomb to sleep, Sierra forced herself to talk. "Do you know when you will be discharged?" She asked as she gripped his hand tauntly.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 am

Genesis lolled his head to the side in order to look at Sierra in his exhausted state. "Hopefully in a couple days." He slumped down further into the hospital bed. It was uncomfortable, in part due to all the mechanics that were required in a bed with that kind of usage and partially due to the sore and sensitive muscles from seizing. "I'm going to sleep. I'm sorry. But I'm exhausted." With that Genesis curled up on his side and drifted off to sleep.
Days passed with Genesis condition mostly improving, sometimes he would slip into being unconscious with minor seizures but it cleared up fast and he was soon discharged. When Sierra and himself arrived back at the old victorian house, he caught a glance of himself in the entry way mirror. Did he really look that bad? What the hell made him appealing to Sierra? His hair was dull and ruffled, scabs covered his facial hair that had grown out quite a bit, his eyes were no where near the bright baby blue they had been, his whole face read exhausted addict in withdraw.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:07 am

Sierra slowed to a stop in front of a small mirror that hung in the hallway while he gazed at himself briefly. She gently pulled Genesis away from the mirror and guided him toward the staircase as she noticed the pained look he wore after staring at his reflection. Exhausting him was inevitable thanks to the stairwell, but she knew good and well he would much prefer sleeping in his own bed than the couch nearby or one of the sparse bedrooms the house had to offer. Sierra pulled the sheets back from the mattress and allowed Genesis to climb into bed, silently praying that he would be able to sleep or at least sit still for the rest of the day. According to the nurses, he was on strict bedrest for the next twenty four hours, and thanks to her paranoia, she would be damn sure to inforce that. After she had tucked him in, Sierra glanced down at him with a small, yet worried smile. "Would you like a bottle of water or something to eat? I can either go down and cook or call for take out." She offered, resting on the corner of the bedside table.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 am

Genesis shook his head, not speaking. He was still incredibly angry at himself for letting him fall into this state. He didn't want to be like this. Not at all. He reached his arms out towards Sierra, beckoning her to the bed. He wrapped his arms around Sierra as tightly as he could and hooked his legs over hers. "Please don't leave me. I'm going to get sober and clean up. Please. I know I'm a mess. I know. I'm going to check into rehab as soon as I can. I won't be like this ever again." Genesis pleaded, his voice still hoarse from the feeding tube.
He was so scared of being alone, of not having anything or anyone to live for again. He was willing to patch together his life again the best he could if it meant that Sierra would stay. He knew it would a grueling process but he didn't want to live like this anymore and he didn't want to die anymore either. He just wanted to feel okay, secure and happy again.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 am

It didn't take much coaxing on Genesis's part before Sierra found herself in the bed beside him, curled up against his body snugly. The pleading ate away at her heart. She didn't believe she had given him reason to believe she would secretly slip away in the night, never to return. There was no need to beg her to stay, she had no desire to leave him alone to fend for himself. Either way, Sierra knew that whenever Genesis would fall apart in front of her, it was her que to reassure him. "Shh... I'm right here. I know that you're a man of your word, and I believe you will go to rehab, Gen. You're going to be okay. Trust me on this." Sierra whispered, runing her fingers through his slightly knotted copper hair. "I'm not going anywhere. I told you I needed you before, I'm not going to change my story now." She insisted, resting her head onto the pillow next to his, cherishing the slightly battered view of Genesis lying before her. The two of them were rough around the edges, more so than others, but somehow they had over come death, tragedy, and though there were several fights, tears, and emotional moments, but they managed to make it thus far.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 am

The reassurance was nice but it didn't help. "Sierra." He said softly, stroking her cheek. "I haven't given you anything. No reason for you to stay. Look at me! I'm a drugged out mess and have been for years. I fucking kidnapped you. I kept you locked in my basement for days. Why the hell do you even want to be with me?!" His voice grew louder as he continued to break himself apart. He knew at one point, any girl would have a multitude of reasons to be with him: He had a well paying job, a nice house, he was very well off in the looks department, he was a true gentleman and perhaps most importantly, sober. But Sierra at the moment? His house was a rundown mess, he had felonies, a bad addiction, as well as being an alcoholic, he had kidnapped her from her friends and family, and he looked like a mess. She had no tangible reason to want him, at least not one he could see.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 am

Sierra gave him a dispairing look, instantly taking on another degree of worry for his well being. She allowed Genesis to finish his own dissection of the reasons as to why she would seemingly wish to have no part in such a person's life while she lie beside him on the bed. She rested her head against the curve of his neck, sitting in silence as she tried finding a sliver of peace again. Whenever Genesis would speak in such a manner, it frightened her. "Don't talk like that, Gen. Please? I need you. Try and believe me." She whispered, her voice breaking slightly. Sierra reached up to kiss his cheek lightly before resting her forehead against his. He was a tad bit warm, almost as if he was running a slight fever. Scrunching her eyebrows together in concern, she rested her hand against his forehead lightly. "Do you have a thermometer or perhaps something for a slight fever? You're awfully warm." She murmured, pushing herself up into a sitting position.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 am

Genesis still paid no attention to her words. Waves of emotions were ebbing and flowing, tugging him left and right, up and down. He pushed Sierra onto her back, climbing on top of her. His lips quickly found hers and he kissed her in the most affectionate manner, nipping her lip and running tongue along hers. He needed affection, he didn't know if this was the kind of affection he needed, but this was the kind he wanted. His lips trailed down to her neck, sucking on it while his hands traveled up under her shirt.. Suddenly. He stopped. He was like a dear caught in lights. His eyes were wide and startled. This time it wasn't regret that consumed him, nothing about Farrah. This time, he was afraid he was forcing himself on Sierra. He didn't want to do that. He didn't want to mess another thing up. He stared at her, waiting for a cue. Whether he should stop or keep going. He pulled at his lip as he waited for any kind of sign.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:39 am

Sierra gripped the copper coloured hair at the nape of Genesis's neck, tugging lightly at it as his lips seductively danced about her throat. The alternation of biting and peppered kisses erased all desire to confine Genesis to bed rest as requested by his nurses. She knew she should discontinue what he had prompted, but she had lost the war against his advances long ago. His hands reached their destination of her breasts but almost immediately his disposition changed. He became insecure, uncertain, and wore a look of fear about him. Why he would look so distressed while doing a good job of pleasing her without any clothes shed was beyond her, but their situation was anything but ordinary. Sierra quickly pushed herself up into a sitting position, this time taking initiative and pulling the loose t-shirt from her body. His fingertips along her ribcage, the pressure of his hands as he gripped her breasts, it all felt marvellous. "Genesis.." She called breathlessly, nibbling his ear lightly before pushing him back against the headboard.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 am

Well...Genesis got his answer. When Sierra had given him the same advances that he had in mind. His eyes gazed over Sierra's body. It was a wonderful sight. She caught him by surprise when she started nibbling on his ear, a loud moan escaped by fault. "Oh god baby." He whimpered, allowing her to bite and kiss on his neck for a few minutes, softly moaning every few so often, before he flipped her back underneath him. His hands massaging her breasts as he kissed up her stomach, over her breasts, up her neck, along her jaw line and finally to her lips. He kissed her eagerly and longingly. The past was in the past now. And the present was all that mattered to him at the moment. He slipped his shirt over his head, the once well muscled body was skinny from the drugs and constant sickness at the hospital.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted My Dear

Post  AshBash on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 am

Sierra was more than pleased with herself at the intense noise uttered from Genesis's lips. Not only were the physical reactions to her advances comforting, but the simple term 'baby' instilled a bit more confidence in herself. As his lips danced about her body, Sierra couldn't quite censor the moan that had been threatening to make itself known ever since she felt the slight scratching of Genesis's snakebites against her skin. The noises emitted were particularly boisterous once the metal from his lip rings drew along her nipples. Her body felt as if it were on fire, every touch from Genesis seemed to ignite another spark that added to the flame. The sight of him shirtless caught her breath even though she knew it was a mere whisper of what his body once had been. It wasn't until Genesis began to tug at her pants that Sierra began to freeze up. "Gen.. Genesis, wait. " She insisted between kisses before pushing herself up into a sitting position before him. "I'm not on birth control, at least not since I've been here." Sierra murmured, running her fingertips along his shoulders and down his lanky biceps.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:07 am

Genesis didn't understand at first what had made Sierra start trying to stop him. It honestly took a several seconds before the cue to stop had even registered and by that time he had already had her pants unbuttoned and starting to slide them off. 'I'm not on any birthcontrol' That just made Genesis feel insecure about another one of his downfalls. "I can't have kids-I had bone cancer and well.... the radiation from the chemo" It was quite clear by that time any confidence he had before had sulked away into an unknown place. His voice was shaky and he didn't make eye contact. He didn't like admitting that, especially not after Farrah had cheated on him and became pregnant-something she had wanted desperately, but also something he never would of been able to give her. It made him feel emasculated. He didn't want to have sex anymore though, he moved so he was laying on his side, facing on of the old wallpapered walls of the Victorian home and let out a deep sigh, but laced a hand with Sierra's.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted My Dear

Post  AshBash on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:55 am

Sierra recognized the certainty from Genesis drain instantly at her precautionary words. Most men would have been thankful for her discretion, yet Genesis was a completely different story. He had no fears about procreating, it was physically impossible, but the insecurity of being man enough for someone stood strong. Sierra crept beside him on the bed, finding herself nestled safely against his back with one leg hitched around his waist. She pressed her lips against his shoulder a few times, hoping her touch would prove some comfort for him during this particular low point. Though the two of them had shared several gritty details of their lives, there were still infinite things left to be said. The extent of children consisted of the gruesome specifics about the loss of her son as well as Farrah's infidelity which lead up to her untimely death. Sierra settled on the belief that now would be as good a time as ever to coax Genesis into seeing himself through her own eyes, or at least to see his many flaws as something he could grow from with time. "Would it be of surprise to you that I'm relieved by this?" Sierra questioned, tracing the fluid black ink of one of the several tattoos Genesis had acquired over the years. "You know I lost my little boy in the same car accident John and I were in, don't you? He had only just turned two months old when it happened. The loss of son is still something I am actively trying to come to peace with. I'm not emotionally prepared to be a mother again. I love children, but it isn't something I'm willing to encounter again."

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 am

Genesis sighed in frustration, but at the same time pulled Sierra closer to him. "You aren't emotionally ready now. You don't know that it will still be the same in 5 or 10 years from now. Even if you change your mind-I still couldn't father a child." He rolled over so he was on his back. Sure being infertile had its benefits most of the time, but when it came to when a woman decided that she did in fact want a kid. Well that seemed to change the playing table, and it had already been proven to him that if they wanted a kid-they'd do whatever they could to have one. "I want a child- my own child. I can never have that. I can adopt one, but I was adopted and I know it isn't the same as having your own. I'd love them regardless but it wouldn't be my own flesh and blood. It's a big hit to my manhood." Genesis tried for once to talk about things rather than close Sierra out and shut down.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:55 am

Sierra allowed herself to be tugged toward Genesis, almost as if she were his own personal ragdoll. It was evident to her that his furstration was growing, but not due to her beliefs or actions, rather it was the inability to have control over certain aspects of his life. As she nuzzled against his neck, Sierra lie silently, embracing the beauty of the quiet sound of his steadily beating heart. "Genesis, I don't want to have any more children. My son was a miracle, and I loved him very much, but there were so many complications during the pregnancy. I was on strict bedrest for the last trimester of my pregnancy because I had found out I had placenta previa. I had a great chance of losing the child as well as at risk for hemmoraging during childbirth. I was stubborn and didn't listen to the doctor's discretion, though. I was almost constantly sick. That isn't something I want to relive." Sierra murmured as she grabbed the bedsheets and pulled them up around her shoulders. "Children I love, and if you want children I don't mind adopting but I'm not going through that again." She added, this time firmer. It wasn't out of anger, but more so due to the overwhelming emotions brought on by the tense conversation.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 am

Genesis sighed once more as he pulled Sierra closer yet again. He decided not to say anything this time. He was still weak and the last thing he wanted to do was descend into an emotional battle with Sierra. "Come here." He said softly placing his chin on top of her head. He decided that they wouldn't have to talk about ever again-or at least for a while. It was already out of the way he couldn't father a kid and they wouldn't have to stop on this kind of note again. "I'm so happy to have you." He said in a quite tone, it almost sounded defeated. "Things will get better. I promise." He nuzzled against her neck and gave it a light kiss. He started planning out things in his head. The tattoo Parlor paid well, just not when 90% of your cash went to drugs. He could either fix up this house or get a new one. He could have a good life once he gave up using.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted My Dear

Post  AshBash on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:48 am

Sierra fell eagerly into Genesis's embrace, welcoming the possibility of a much simpler, less dispairing future the two of them could have together. Before Genesis, her life consisted of an emotionless routine day in and day out. There were her online classes, laundry, food, bathing, and finding some source of entertainment from within her home to keep herself occupied until she could begin it all over again. But for the first time in several years, Sierra felt a sense of peace that was accompanied by thoughts of a brighter, more productive future. She had human company, someone to share her fears with, someone who could put up with the extnesive emotional damage she had been through, and better yet, this particular person had a very similar background to her own. This created more room for understanding and patience, something she had never encountered with any other soul. Best of all, this situation made her feel alive again, and she wanted nothing more than to hang onto it for as long as Genesis would have her. "Would it be entirely weird if I brought a few things from my apartment here or would that be entirely inappropriate? I enjoy being here, I feel safe even, but I completely understand if you don't want me to make this a premanent arrangement." She murmured and though her eyes were focused on his face, she avoided all eye contact possible, instead fixating her gaze on his now growing beard.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:10 am

"No. no. Make yourself at home." Genesis insisted, rubbing Sierra's back lightly. "I want you to be here as long as you are happy. I hope that is a very, very long time." He propped himself up on his elbow and gave her a light kiss on the lips. The image of Sierra laying in his bed, asking to move in. It gave him a reason to smile, a sincere smile. He could get clean now. He had a future to look forward too. He had someone in his life that cared. His head was straight because he had gone almost a week without drugs. "So. After I get our of rehab. Would you want to move into another house? or start to fix this one up?" He knew Sierra loved the old Victorian houses, and this one, it may of needed a little more work than it would of been worth. It wasn't in a bad part of town, but it was in the older side.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 am

Sierra signed, overjoyed as she tugged the blanket up to her chin for warmth. This had been one of the few moments where Genesis seemed to be centent with his life. In the back of her mind, she silently thanked whoever was responsible: God, a higher being of some sort, or karma, for blessing her with that breathtaking smile of his. "Happy looks good on you, Genesis Rhapsodos. I plan on seeing more of those smiles from you now that I know what you're capable of." Sierra murmured, pinching his arm playfully. As the conversation shifted, she bit her lip in debate. The choice wasn't too difficult in the end for her, but whatever he felt most comfortable with would more than suffice. "I like this house. For one it's beautiful, but more so, this is where we started. I'll admit it was a rather rocky beginning, but somehow it managed to bring us where we are today. We shouldn't hide from our past, that's what made us so distraught to begin with. I'm finally embracing what all has happend, not only with you, but before we had even met. I think it's worth holding onto." Sierra said softly, reaching up to brush her lips against his prior to retrieving her shirt that was tucked away neatly under his right leg.

AshBash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 am

Genesis smiled and took her shirt, throwing it off the bed. It landed somewhere in the direction of the closet. He liked cuddling like this. He wasn't sure if it would lead to more, he didn't really care. Sierra's skin just felt so soft. "Your skin feels good." He gave her another smile and started kissing her neck. He stopped after a few moments but he remained ontop of her. There were butterflied fluttering in his stomach-in a good way. One hand reached up to run along Sierra's jaw. "You're so beautiful." His voice was almost mesmerized as he leaned down to give her yet another kiss. He hadn't felt this way in a long time. Not just happy but sober too. And well, both at the same time. That had been a couple years. He liked it though-having his thoughts clear, knowing where he was and what was going on.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next