Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted, My Dear.

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 10 Empty Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 am

Zack half pushed Sierra out of the way when she got in front of the tv-just as he did it cut to commercial. It was only then he looked at the dish she had placed in front of him. "Oooo. Look at you, you little masterchef." Zack beamed up at her as he pulled the plate onto his lap and stuffed large, over-sized bites in his mouth. "Mmmm!" Zack gave her a thumbs up as he chewed, then quickly pushed her aside once the game was back on. He threw his hands up in gestures at the TV. Swallowing the food before yelling "OH COME ON! YOU COULD OF HIT THAT! YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW TO PLAY!" Everyone knew Zack could play baseball better than the NBA players-or at least, they knew that he thought he could. He hunched back over the TV screen, watching as a player made it to second base.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 10 Empty Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 am

Sierra grinned as Zack gobbled up the luncheon she had made for herself, Zack, and Genesis in the most childlike manner. The playful, lightheartedness was what she missed the most about him. As soon as the television went from the commerical break back to the game, she was hastily ushered away from his view of the tv. It was something she knew all too well, which prompted her to be enroute behind the leather couch the large room held. Making her way back into the kitchen, she transferred servings for herself and Genesis into plastic containers, sliding them across the counter and out of her way while she cleared a place for a large strip of aluminum foil to wrap the bread in to keep them warm. "Hey, Zack, I'm about to head out." Sierra hinted, stacking the tupperware securely on top of one another before grabbing the remote control and switching the television off. "I would say I didn't mind you finishing the game up, but I'm trying to work you back into my life, and I doubt Genesis would be comfortable with you here. I'm plan to work on it, okay?" She bent down to kiss his cheek lightly before grabbing the car keys from the coffee table and rounding up her and Genesis's lunch.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 am

Zack barley heard a word she said until she mentioned Genesis. "......yeah." He said slowly as he got up from the couch. "I should probably get out of here before he gets back." Zack walked backwards into the kitchen, keeping his eyes on the TV as he set his plate and cup on the counter next to the old farm sink. "You might not want to mention I was over here today either. I'm not sure how well that would go over." Zack spoke hesitantly, he knew Gen had hard feelings towards him. He couldn't blame him. He didn't want to cause problems between Gen and Sierra. He didn't want Gen to think he was sneaking around with his girl while he was at work. Especially not when he had just gotten out of rehab. Zack gathered the tools he had left at the front door, they were all still in place since he hadn't used them. "I love you Sierra, just really, be careful about this. Think about what you say before you say it, because I don't think he will take it very well anyway." With that he gave her an awkward half hug, while holding a case of tools and climbed into his truck-driving off.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 10 Empty Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 am

The tone of voice Zack had spoken to her in was one of complete seriousness, one that he used only to be taken into great consideration. Sierra was well aware of what she was doing, and though it likely wasn't a good idea having Zack over to help her without Genesis being aware, she would eventually come clean. For now, though, she was going to bring him a celebratory lunch at work. She had told Genesis she would be stopping by for lunch, but she hadn't let on that she was making it for the two of them. After checking that she had everything in tow, and locking the door, she drove a few minutes toward where Genesis worked, carefully whipping into one of the vacant parking spaces. Though the door clearly read Closed, she knew the door would be unlocked and the employees would be in various places throughout the building. "Knock, knock." Sierra called after the bell had sounded susequently. She had no idea where Genesis was working, or what exactly he would be doing for the shop at this point, but she was beyond pleased that he was getting his life back in order.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:01 am

Genesis peeked out from one of the tattoo rooms. "Hey baby." Genesis beamed at her as he walked over and wrapped his arms snugly around her, nuzzling his head into her messy hair. "How are you?" He pecked her lips as he pulled her into the room where he had just been, taking a seat on a black leather rolling chair and gesturing for her to sit in the black lounge-type chair. "What have you been up to all day?" Gen began unpacking the lunch and setting it on the counter. "This looks super good." He bit off a piece of the panini and nodded before swallowing. "It tastes really good." Business had been very slow, tattoo parlors weren't exactly filled with customers at 10AM on a tuesday, but he had to be there. Genesis couldn't say he had any qualms about being paid to sit around and talk to his friends. A couple people had come in for some piercings but those were quick, in-and-out jobs.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 am

Sierra, when in the comfort and privacy of the room, reached up and kissed Genesis a bit more affectionately. "I could live off of that." She whispered, running a finger over his bottom lip before offering him a playful, yet honest smile. As directed, she took the chair beside him and began eating her lunch as well. "I haven't done much. The shower, well the pipes, were giving me problems, so I had someone fix it. They didn't charge me though, so I offered them lunch as payment instead." While her comment was true, it didn't tell the entire thruth. She would get to that point later though. For now, she just wanted to revell in the celebratory lunch with him. "What have you done today? It has to be more productive than fixing lunch." Sierra laughed, propping her legs up in Genesis's lap, aching to be close to him. Even though he hadn't been gone for many hours, she was still used to the constant contact the two of them had, and they had become even more close-knit since he had been away for rehab. Perhaps the separation-anxiety she had wasn't erased completely, but it was beginning to ease up a little.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 am

"Uhm. Not a whole lot really. Stabbed some needles through some faces." Genesis joked, rolling the chair over to the lounge chair and rubbing Sierra's legs softly. "That defiantly doesn't make me sound like a sadist." He commented on his own words as he propped his feet up on the counter. Genesis rose his eyebrow at her comment about the pipes. "Oh yeah? I've been meaning to get to that-the water valve gets stuck sometimes. Who'd you get to do it?" He asked, ripping off half a breadstick and putting it in his mouth, chewing on it before reaching for a sip of soda. Genesis pursed his lips to the side-thinking before he rolled away from her and kicked the door shut. "Actually. I don't care too much right now." He grinned as kicked himself off the wall and rolled the chair back to her. "I have more important things to attended too." Gen climbed over Sierra in the chair, quickly realizing that wasn't going to work-he picked her up and laid back, putting her on top of him instead. Gen pulled her down and nibbled at her neck. "I missed you this morning." He purred, biting her again.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am

Thank God. At least for now, she was free of speaking about who exactly came and helped when she was in a predicament. Sierra watched Genesis with curious eyes as he wheeled away from her in his chair, but the disappointment was short lived as she realized he was shutting the door for more privacy. She couldn't keep from grinning as she was hoisted from her chair and into his lap, straddling him with his lips at her neck. "Mm.. I missed you too." She insisted, biting her lip to keep from yelping quietly as he bit her particularly harder at one point. The mix of pleasure and pain was something she found attractive, yet all the while he remained loving. She doubted this was the best place to be uttering noises of pleasure though, especially on Genesis's first day back. Running her fingers through his hair, Sierra reached down to kiss him greedily, more than happy they could play around before his attention was turned elswhere and, naturally, she was forced away from his workplace and landed back at home. "I should bring you lunch more often, Genesis Rhapsodos." She cooed in his ear before nibbling it lightly.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 am

"I think you should." Genesis smiled through a playful kiss before the kisses slowly found their way back to the deeper, more desperate side. He craved affection-that was no secret. "Oh baby." He moaned softly as Sierra returned the bites on his neck. That was his weak spot-the little nook where his neck met his collar bone. His mischievous hands had already found their way under her shirt and bra and he was playing with her breasts, pulling and kneading. He knew that a tattoo parlor full of his co-workers may not of been the best place to start a little rendezvous. He thought about it for a moment and realized he:
A) Didn't care.
B) Most of his co-workers were men. And he would probably receive nothing worse than a high five.
"On a scale of 1-10, how quiet do you think you can be?" Genesis questioned in a flirty voice as his baby blues looked up at Sierra.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 10 Empty Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Sierra knew very well where and when to push Genesis's buttons when it came to affection, the only issue was they were at his workplace and she didn't want to push too many all at once. She wimpered quietly as Genesis rolled one of her nipples between his fingertips, causing her to bite down a little harder than she had planned along his collarbone, attempting to keep herself quiet. Apparently her attempts to keep Genesis in line were all in vain, because his follow up question was pointing to anything but being a responsible employee. The question was all too tempting though, and her answer spilled from her lips just as quickly as she was capable of pulling the shirt from over his head. "Three." Her lips then found themselves roaming his chest, alternating kisses and frisky little nibbles before her emerald coloured eyes flickered up to his. "You are entirely defeating the purpose of taking a shower before coming to see you.." Sierra chided.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 pm

"Good enough." Genesis shrugged at the mealy answer of 3. "My goal in life to defeat the purpose of you taking any shower." He playfully teased as he sat up just long enough to tug Sierra's shirt off and unsnap her bra, impatiently pulling it free from her arms. His eyes, wide with arousal settled on her perfectly shaped breasts with perked nipples. Gen buried his face in her chest, kissing and nibbling her cleavage, making his way to her nipples, his mouth placed over one as he ran his tongue over it and kneaded the other breast with his hand. He had missed how soft her skin was, how good the warmth of it felt against his. Sure, he had just had two weeks where he was all over Sierra but he didn't feel that was enough to make up for all the time he had been at rehab. What could he say-Sierra was a wonderful distraction from any cravings he may of had.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Sierra couldn't help but giggle as Genesis passed off her answer of 'three' without much thought. At this point, she was certain she could have ansered eleven and he would have been more than okay as long as he had his way with her. A soft moan escaped from her lips as his own mouth threatened to expose the two of them from behind closed doors. That was when the most splendid idea dawned on her. Grabbing a fistful of hair, she brought his lips back up to hers, kissing him roughly before rising from the chair and out of his lap. His hand greedily searched for her, but she stepped away, remaining just out of reach. She smiled smugly as she leaned against the wall. "I'm going to make you work for it - literally." Sierra bent down to grab her bra, slipping it on nearly as quickly as Genesis had managed to free her from. "You're mine when you get home.." She insisted. Though it was considered cruel, she had every intention to keep him on edge until he walked in the front door. Her plan included sultry photos that would be sent to his phone on a regular basis, which would certainly land her a good time.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Genesis reached back for her, pulling her to him by the belt loops. "No no no. Please baby." His lips pleaded and he put on his best puppy dog face. "Don't do this to me." He kept his arms around her to keep her from getting away as he nudged her shirt up and kissed her stomach, bringing one hand free to start to undo her pants. "I'm begging baby. Please. I want you." Genesis murmured against her skin as he kissed his way to her bikini line-quite happy that it was freshly shaved. "I'm going to be so uncomfortable and in so much pain. Please. Let me have you." He tugged on her pants, bringing them down to her knees and then reached up to slip her bra off. Genesis had no intentions of finishing his lunch anytime soon. He knew what he wanted and he was quite determined to get it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Sierra allowed herself to be tugged nearer to him once more, her defenses growing weaker with every gentle kiss and soft caress Genesis applied to her body. Groaning in defeat, her hands went to work at undoing the button on his jeans, which which was easily undone, before tugging on his beltloops. It was an attempt to herd him from his chair and onto his feet, allowing her easy access to kiss and bite her way from his neck down to his navel where the slightly darker line of hair began. Sierra ran her fingers through her hair before springing back to her feet after tugging Genesis's jeans and boxers down to rest at his ankles. Her fingers fumbled for the lock on the door, hoping that the direction the turned it in would provide a barrier form the outside world. The last thing she wanted to do was get caught hooking up with her boyfriend, let alone his first day back on the job. "You owe me.." Sierra purred, tugging on his lower lip before slipping the pathetic excuse for underwear off.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 pm

"I know I do." Genesis ran his hands through Sierra's hair, biting his lip to keep from groaning. He was beyond ready for that and his dick exhibited that quite well as it pressed against his boxers before Sierra slipped them off. "I owe you so much." He assured in a half dazed state. He sat back down in the chair and pulled Sierra on top of him. "Ride me." Though it may not have been phrased like it, his voice showed just how desperate he really was. His hands traced her curves in amazement, his eyes following the paths his fingers made before he flickered back up to his eyes. He couldn't get enough of sober sex. Where he was emotionally present and his body was aching from the constant withdrawals. Now it was something he craved constantly to feel closer to Sierra, and he honestly didn't give two fucks if it was at his work.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Sierra found herself cofortably seated in Genesis's lap, easing herself down gently onto his member before she did as instructed. Grinding small circles with her hips found to be the easiest and most pleasureable form of making love to him while confined in such a tight space. The arms cut into her legs a bit, but not enough to where she gave a damn and would waste precious moments with him that would be spent moving into another chair or position. She whipped the hair out of her face before catching his lips with her own. "I love you." Sierra reminded him prior to uttering a not-so-quiet moan. It definitely would not be a three on the scale Genesis had given her, and she only hoped not to gain too much attention while they were locked inside the cramped room. She, too, craved his attention, sexual or not, at all times. The inability to say goodbye to him this morning only added to the normal desire for affection she had.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Genesis' body wiggled in pleasure underneath her. He knew damn well who he belonged to. "Baby." He started, his voice was breathless as his hands rested just above her hip bones, steadying her and giving her a guiding pace. "You feel incredible." His eyes rolled back in pleasure as griped harder on her hips. At this point he had given up on trying to keep it down for his co-workers. His only concern and focus was Sierra. He knew the place wasn't ideal, not with the narrow chair and public setting. But what did it matter now? They were too far into it. Genesis' hands shifted to Sierra's ass, giving her a playful spank and encouraging her to go faster. He planned on an extended session when he got home, but for now-they needed to make it quick. "I love you too, Sierra." He smiled at her in a half-second moment of collected thoughts.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Sierra caught on quickly to Genesis's cues, learning from their almost constant time spent in the bedroom the last two weeks what each particular movement meant for her. The playful spank on her bottom was a nice touch, something she found enjoyable. It, accompanied by the strong grip of Genesis's hands at her hips, brought her to her climax soon after. Sierra wouldn't consider herself overly vocal, but there were times that he managed to get earth-shattering screams from her. Thankfully, todays quickie was not one of those moments. Even so, she moaned more loudly than she would have liked in the very public place of work. Panting ever so slightly, Sierra rested her head against his shoulder briefly before her lips pressed lightly against the black ink staining his skin in various designs and patterns. She was well aware that she needed to pull her clothes back on, but the thought of being held for a few moments longer were all too tempting. It wasn't until someone tapped on the door that she jumped to her feet and scrambled for her clothes.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Genesis was lost in ecstasy for a few minutes more his arms wrapped around Sierra, enjoying the feeling of her head leaning against his chest. He was much more than satisfied-he was hungry and tired now too. Gen couldn't help but laugh at how fast she had moved at the knock on the door. "More later?" He questioned as he pulled up his pants and buckled his belt before slipping on his t-shirt, he kissed Sierra's forehead and ruffled her hair. He waited until Sierra was decent before he opened the door. "Yes?" He questioned peeking his head out.
"Mhm. That's what I thought was going on." A tall, but lanky man covered in tattoos joked as he gave Genesis' a congratulatory high-five. The man had eyes that almost matched Gen's but with short black hair.
"This Andy, Sierra. And Andy-that's my girlfriend Sierra." He smirked as he plopped himself back down on the rolling chair and began to munch on the sandwich Sierra had brought him.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Sierra scrambled to pull on her underwear, a pair of skin-tight jeans, her bra, and shirt, somehow managing to take longer than Genesis. It was likely due to how flustered she was that they had been caught in the act by one of his co-workers, or even worse, his employer. She ran her fingers through her hair, giving Genesis a dirty look as he questioned if their rendezvous would continue when he managed to get off of work. She was completely humiliated that she would be doing the walk of shame when she left, being eyeballed by every other worker in the building. Thankfully, the man dubbed Andy seemed to approve of Genesis defiling his girlfriend in the comfort of his workspace. Even so, Sierra couldn't keep from hiding her reddened cheeks as the man entered the office. "I would say it's nice to meet you, but under these circumstances, I'll leave it at hello." She offered, unable to look the taller man in the eye as she gathered up her own lunch, preparing to leave. Her eyes narrowed as Genesis sat smugly and continued eating. "I'll see you at home." She murmured, grabbing the keys from the table and brushing past Andy.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:24 am

Andy chuckled at her as he leaned against the doorway. "Hmm. Didn't think you'd be the type for a shy girl Gen." It was quite clear in his voice that he was amused. He didn't think much of the encounter, he couldn't say he was completely innocent of the same thing. Only he had waited until after work hours to start anything.
"She isn't shy." Genesis shrugged as finished up the panini. "I think you just scared her." Gen knew the guys well enough to know that he wouldn't get in trouble. He didn't expect much more than a few jokes about it. "So what's up?" He asked, looking up at his boss.
"Pssh. I don't give a damn what you do-just clean up." Andy laughed as he put his hands behind his head and stretched up, pulling his shirt up just barley enough that you could see elaborate designs inked in all colors on his torso. "Oh nothing. I just knew what was going on and decided to interrupt. Also, some people wanted to make appointments for tomorrow." Andy smirked as he let his arms cross over his chest.
Gen and Andy sat at the counter space filling in time spaces on a planner and chatting until it was time for Gen to leave. He left in a hurry-anxious to get home to Sierra.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:12 am

Sierra busied herself by cleaning the house, though it had been nearly spotless when leaving to bring Genesis lunch. It was a habit she couldn't seem to break, cleaning when she was either upset or anxious, and the thought of getting Genesis in trouble with his employer on his first day back on the job did not set well with her. She was meticulously cleaning the kitchen counters when the sound of the deadbolt clicked and the door brought a warm gust of wind inside the chilly home. "Tell me how bad it was.." She called dejectedly, dropping the sponge she had been scrubbing the countertops with into the sink. The last thing she needed was the guilt of causing Genesis to lose his job because she was too wavering to give him a firm no, even if it was for his own good. She hadn't yet found herself able to tell him no too often. Pleasing him was far too valuable in her mind, and keeping him happy and healthy was her main priority. When things went well, she was happy, more than that really.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 am

"What are you so worried about?" Genesis caught the wave of distress in Sierra's voice as he entered the home. "All Andy did was laugh about it-he felt pretty bad about embarrassing you actually." Gen assured her as he made his way to the kitchen and wrapped his arms snugly around Sierra, his hands resting on her lower back. "Baby, if I thought I would of lost my job over that. I wouldn't of even of tried. I'm trying to make a life for me and you-us. Trust me a little bit, okay?" He put on his best puppy dog eyes as he kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. The chill of the house finally caught up with him as a shiver went up his spine. "I'm going to go light the furnace, okay? Really though-you're good. I'm not in any trouble at all. They actually think I'm a pretty lucky guy. and I am." Genesis reached down to give her a kiss on the lips before he trotted off to the basement with a lighter.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am

Sierra sighed in relief, thankful that the worst Genesis caught at work was a little congratulations from several of his coworkers. It was a short, familiar walk down to the basement as she trailed after Genesis. After seeing him light the furnace, she slipped her hands into his back pockets, offering him a small, yet worried smile. "I do trust you, honey. I just don't want to screw things up for you. You have come so far and your life is finally back on track. I'm so proud of you for that. I just don't want to be the driving force behind your problems." Sierra insisted, giving him firm buttocks a light squeeze followed by a playful smile dancing about her lips. "Let's go out, huh? You promised we could furnish this house when you got back from rehab and all we've done was break in the only bed we have.." Sierra teased, tugging on ihs belt loops.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 am

Genesis set the lighter down on the power box as he turned around to hug Sierra. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that." He eagerly kissed her lips, then added a playful one to the tip of her button nose. "You are so far from the driving source of my problems-you're the exact opposite Sierra. If it wasn't for you, we both know that I would of overdosed a long, long time ago. I'd be dead. You? You fixed me. You made me happy, you go me sober. Do you have idea how long it's been since I've been sober with an intention on staying sober for good? You made me feel whole again. You make me so, so happy-I never thought I'd be 'okay' again after what happened with Zack and Farrah, but with you I am." Genesis spoke into her ear, his tone was soft and sincere. He nuzzled against her neck and lightly kissed it. "You're everything to me Sierra. You're the reason I get up. And I wouldn't do a thing in the world to jeopardize our future together."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next