Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted, My Dear.

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 4 Empty Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 am

Genesis didn't speak at first. He just stared at the pancakes almost mindlessly before setting them aside. He didn't have much of an appetite after he had started back on drugs and even less so with the guilt he felt so often. He had dropped a lot of weight since he started using again. "Yeah." Genesis murmured halfheartedly, he tended to sound spaced out when he was thinking. He liked the feeling though, he had missed touch so much, he just hadn't known it. His mind craved affection and love, but he didn't know where to look for it. Where would he? He had no family and his friends had stabbed him in the back. He didn't have comfort, he had never let himself feel it. He picked up Sierra's plate as well and set it aside and knocked her down into the bed in a hug.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 4 Empty Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Sierra wrestled with her conscience for a fleeting moment before giving into Genesis's affections. Having strong arms woven around her was something neccessary in life, but none the less something she had done without for nearly three years. She had been alone, a shell of a person, and suddenly she felt as if there may be a spark of hope for her life. She suddenly found him encased in her grip, her arms tightly holding his body close. Even if she found herself submerged in regret later that day, or even weeks from now, it would all be worth how weightless it felt at this very moment. Slowly she wrapped her legs around his waist before allowing her eyes to close, her focus on breathing and trying to be whole, or at least not so broken again. "Genesis.." She murmured into his neck, breathing in the smell of his coconut tinged, shampooed hair.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Genesis had been lost in the feeling of affection, but when he heard his name, he almost jumped back in fear he had done something wrong, his hands clutching the gray flannel sheets underneath them. "what is it?" He asked with large worried eyes, though his voice was surprisingly calm. It was raspy from all the smoking, but it was a deep and calming tone. He shouldn't of done that. He shouldn't of pulled her down into bed and climbed over her. He shouldn't of held her that close. The thoughts of everything he shouldn't of done raced through his mind at a mile a minute and the anxiety sped up his heart to about the same rate. He tried to hide it though. He didn't want Sierra to know just how unstable he was.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Sierra was a bit surprised at how quicly Genesis seemed to tense up, but she allowed it to pass since both of them had several kinks to work out, both with one another and on a signular basis. Lacing her fingers together behind his neck, she offered him a soft smile. "Thank you.. For not turning me away after last night." Her reply was simple and even-tempered. It was difficult to be so calm when her thoughts were racing of just how friendly she could become with him and how long it would take to aquire her affections completely. Shaking the thought away, Sierra reached up and awkwardly pressed her lips lightly to his cheek in an affectionate, yet reserved manner. "Do you mind me eating breakfast though? I'm not used to skipping two meals in a row." She found that to be an appropriate change of topic, seeing that neither of them were comfortable since she had spoken his name a little more longingly than she dare admit.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Genesis flinched away from the kiss like it was a flame, and scurried up to his feet from the bed. "Yeah." He said quietly, handing her back her plate. "I'll be downstairs...uhm... just call if you need me." He finished the sentence awkwardly as he turned out of the bedroom and slid his hand down the smooth wooden stair rail. He knew what his intentions were now and they weren't good. Once downstairs he sifted through the drawers in the end tables of the living room until he found brown powder, a razor blade, and a rolled up $20. He cleaned off the coffee table in a desperate motion as he tapped the powder out of the bag and cut it into lines. He needed an escape. There was too much on him right now. He snorted the first line, then the second, then the third before he hurriedly placed the bag and objects back in the drawer and sunk into the couch as he waited for the effects to kick in. He was immediately disappointed in himself, but what could he do now?

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Sierra's heart sank at how quickly Genesis had jerked from her touch. She couldn't blame him for his actions, she had instant guilt overwhelm her nearly as soon as she realized what she had done. Grabbing the plate that his shaky hand, Sierra began to nibble at the food she had prepared. It was less than a minute before she set the plate onto the bedside table and made her way down the stairs, passing Genesis without a single word. She needed to think, and art was the best way to positively cope with her feelings. Stepping down the stairs to the room she awoke in when first taken hostage, Sierra found the paint cans she had found around the house and flipped the light switch on, beginning to draw intricate designs in black against the pale off white walls.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Genesis heard the footsteps of Sierra behind him but paid no attention. He sat in a mindless state for many minutes, he could hear an imaginary ticking in his head, one that followed the rhythm of a clock. Tick tock, tick tock.The sound was driving him mad. He took a large book from the coffee table and chucked it at the wall, knocking a crooked picture frame from the wall. The glass shattered as it fell to the floor. He became destructive on heroin. Sure it doped him up, he could hardly manage to get up the stairs on it. But. It transferred all of his inner, self destruction into outward destruction. That was what in part contributed to the mess in his house. He winced at the shattered glass but it just added to his outrage as he got up and kicked the coffee table across the room, sending the ash tray and several books on top of it flying across the room.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Sierra dropped the paintbrush at the sound of shattered glass followed by a much lounder, more abrasive noise coming from above her. Taking a few deep breaths, she retrived the paint soaked brush from the hardwood floor before setting it atop the paint can's top. She hated the fact that she had caused Genesis to lash out in such a manner. If she had known that a simple, yet difficult thank you kiss would have set him off so wildly, Sierra never would have dreamed of doing it. As she had learned, you can't take things back and damage done was almost always permanent. With that thought, she went to find a washcloth in order to clean up the mess she had made, but realized that the only ones available were upstairs. It was then that Sierra decided that the floor would just have to keep a slash of black pain for character, because she had fallen into fear as drugs consumed Genesis.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Genesis stumbled to regain his balance on the floor, catching himself on the edge of an end table. He was breathing heavy and his pupils were nearly nonexistent now. He continued like this for around an hour, mindless tossing objects around but he was too out of it to do much damage. Yelling expletives but they were slurred. He finally collapsed on the floor of what should of been the dining room. He felt awful, sick to his stomach, weak, sore. But he felt better too. The guilt wasn't on his shoulders. He felt like he wasn't crushed anymore. The pain of missing Farrah was gone. He waited for about twenty minutes before he dragged himself to his feet again and managed to drag himself up the stairs and onto the bed. He was coming down from a high and he just wanted to lay down until it went away.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 am

Sierra peeked around the corner, trying to catch a glimpse of the damage Genesis had done earlier. So far, the coffee table that had been neatly stacked with books was now broken, there was a hole in the wall that she assumed was from the table's impact, and there were fragments of glass now noticible from the sunlight streaming through the window to her right. Deciding that since he had gone upstairs, Sierra found the dustpan and broom she had used the night before and began cleaning the mess Genesis had made once again, this time feeling as if it were his fault instead of the drugs he had used. The only time she had seen him react in such a violent manner was when he was doped up, and the reason why was her poor judgement and lack of thought earlier. It wasn't long before she reached for the pack of cigarettes that set abandoned on the couch, finding motivation to keep herself busy through the nicotine.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:45 am

Genesis felt numb. There was no feeling. He felt like he ceased to exist. There was nothing. The numbness was what he had been craving. Not the violent outbursts, not the anger, not the feeling of being doped. He wanted to feel nothing at all. It made him feel better. It got rid of the guilt that ate at him. The regret. He fell asleep not long after dragging himself to bed, curled up and under the blankets on the bed. It was horrible to feel so torn between two things. He wanted needed the affection and companionship that Sierra provided and it was evident she had to feel fairly similar, if not the same. On the other hand, the guilt ate at him and he couldn't handle it. He was a shell of his former self and completely shattered on top of it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:02 am

Sierra perched lightly on the couch, wrinkling her nose at the mixture of smells invading her nostrils. The room was now spotless and wreaked of Pine Sol, Pledge, and Lysol after two hours of vigorous cleaning. Taking the time to smoke one last cigarette, Sierra made her way toward Genesis's bathroom, knowing already that the one ajoining her bedroom didn't have any shampoo or soap. She tiptoed into the bedroom, searching for a t-shirt of his to wear after clenaing up. Hesitating, she stood watching his sleeping figure in silence for a short time, frowning at the pain she had caused him in one simple night. Sierra closed the door and stripped down, stepping into the steamy shower and enjoying the peace of being alone. The sound of water hitting the floor and walls always had a way of calming her for some odd reason. The only issue she had was she feared the noise of the shower would wake Genesis, and she didnt want to anger him any more than she had already done.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 am

Genesis awoke at the sound of water running. The house was so old, any noise echoed through the old house. The water pipes were particularly bad for it, the pinged and dinged and the sound was projected through out the house. The high had worn off now. He kicked the gray cover off his legs in an almost confused state. His moves were uncoordinated. He sat on the side of the bed and ran his heads through the mess of copper hair that was long over do for a cut. It then occurred to Genesis that he was incredibly thirsty. He rose from the bed, still only in his boxers as he trotted down the step, short steps to the kitchen which had been cleaned spotless to his surprise. That made him feel a new kind of guilt. He fixed himself a cold glass of water as he leaned against the counter frustrated with himself for being so weak.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 am

Sierra leaned against the shower wall, staring blankly ahead at the stream of water flowing from the showerhead down toward her feet. Taking a deep breath, she shut the water off and reached for the blue towel before wrapping it around herself. Lightly stepping toward the bathroom door, she double checked that it had been locked and began toweling dry, especially emphasizing the wet mop of hair on her head. Pulling on some of her new Victoria's Secret underwear, the only order that had come in so far, she found the jeans she had worn the past few days and shimmied into them before pulling Genesis's shirt over her head. It took a lot of strength to let herself out of the bathroom and face him, something she wasn't exactly sure she had enough of. Sierra closed her eyes and focused on breathing before unlocking the door and allowing herself down the staircase. Her eyes fixed themselves on Genesis's slouched figure before she composed herself and offered him a small heart-felt smile.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:42 am

Genesis hadn't noticed Sierra's presence. He was too consumed with his own thoughts and feelings. Guilt was killing him, he didn't understand Sierra's kindness towards him. Even now, after he had drugged himself up and made a mess of the house. She was persistent. She cleaned the house, made it spotless. After he had just trashed all her hard work. He pursed his lips as he took another long drink from the glass. He always felt insatiably thirsty after a high. It was only when he set the glass down that he noticed Sierra's presence. His eyes widened like a deer in a headlights and his hands began the familiar shaking. He was scared. He was scared of her judgement. He was scared of her leaving, he wasn't exactly holding her hostage anymore. His mouth moved as if unspoken words were attempting to come out. He was scared of rejection, but he couldn't blame her for it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 4 Empty Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 am

Sierra had found herself perched on a barstool quietly as Genesis sat lost in thought. She didn't want to break his concentration and startle him, but when he came too, he seemed genuinely afraid. Why he would be afraid of a little housewife was beyond her wildest imagination. Slowly, she made her way toward Genesis and gripped his hands, rubbing one of her thumbs over the top of his hand lightly as she waited for him to speak. After a moment, she realized though his lips moved and he wished to speak, he literally was too afraid to utter any noise at all. "Genesis? What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong." She said softly, reaching up with her free hand and playing lightly with the hair at the nape of his neck. He seemed comforted by it the previous night, but then again, he was falling apart in front of her now. "Hey.. come on. Talk to me." She whispered, her tone genuinely worried for his wellbeing.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:06 am

Genesis slightly shook his head as his mouth continued to move slightly without cause. He had always gotten nervous and scared much more so than other people, but the drugs and alcohol. Well, they didn't help to say the least and to be totally truthful they made it much worse than it was on its own. "I'm sorry." He finally managed to stammer out, but when those two words made their way out, they repeated themselves over and over. His arms wrapped snugly around Sierra's waist as his legs gave into the trembling and sunk to the floor, dragging Sierra with him. "Please don't go. Please" Those words repeated themselves just as 'I'm sorry' had. Each time they got quieter and more desperate as they were uttered only in between short breaths and his voice was breaking. He struggled to regain control of his breathing as he buried his head in Sierra's hair his whole body shaking as he fought of his emotions.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am

Sierra allowed Genesis to chant his 'sorrys' as often as he needed. She knew that guilt was what consumed him, it was the same with her, but surprisingly she was the strong one at the moment. His pleading for her to stay had her a bit taken aback. She hadn't said a single word about leaving this place, but perhaps it was the outbursts and drug usage that had made him a bit more paranoid than usual. "Shh.. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm here, Gen.. Shh.." Sierra wrapped her arms around his neck lightly, resting her chin atop his head. She sat there for a moment, listening to him mumble things repeatedly and waiting on his trembling to subside a bit more. As Genesis quieted, Sierra tilted his chin up. "Hey.. I need you to do me a favour, okay? I need you to toss out the rest of the drugs you have, okay? You can't keep doing this to yourself." She cooed.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 am

Genesis had barley managed to get control over himself, his breathing had settled and his body had stopped shaking. The panic set back in once again as he shook his head even faster than before when Sierra asked him to throw out the drugs. He couldn't. He needed them. He mindless stuttered out those two facts as they passed his mind. Drugs where gave him relief from everything. They stopped the pain and feelings. The guilt that consumed him. They made him numb and gave him what he craved. The drugs had never sent him into a fit this bad before. This was because he had found someone who treated him with undeserved kindness, who showed him affection. Gave him what he had missed for most of his life. He didn't want that to walk away, but he needed his drugs still.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 am

It broke Seirra's heart at how quickly Genesis slipped into anxiety at the thought of throwing out the remaining drugs in the house. It just wasn't something she could bear, not when she had been a previous addict and she was fearful of the consequences. Sierra closed her eyes for a moment, trying to collect herself. The next time she spoke, her voice was weak, strained, filled with fear. "I can't lose someone again, Genesis.. Okay? I can't lose you. I can't sit here and watch you slowly kill yourself." Sierra climbed from his lap and took a seat on the floor across from him, eyes studying the floor with no real interest. She traced the lines in the hardwood lightly with a fingertip, deep in thought, struggling with her own emotions. "I need you, okay?" She whispered, voice breaking at the thought of Genesis too finding his way into a grave and leaving her all alone for the second time in her life.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:49 am

Genesis shook his head. Sierra didn't need him. She had been fine up until he kidnapped her. He took her away from her life. No one needed him. He was an alcoholic, drug-addicted emotional wreck to say the least. He couldn't hold himself together for even a day. He needed the crutches he had become so reliant on. He didn't matter to anyone, he knew that. He didn't really matter to anyone at least. He knew he wasn't good for much. He had been a very supportive fiance in the past, you couldn't of asked for a better man, but now, he was very far from that. "Slowly killing myself is the only chance I have to get out of this mess unless you wanna help me out." He stated, his voice cracking and panicked.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 am

Seirra quickly reached out and smacked Genesis's leg, hurt by his carelessness about his own physical well being even though she had just opened up and allowed herself to be vulnerable in front of him. "Genesis, don't you dare say that killing yourself is the only way to feel better. Are you completely oblivious to the fact that I care about you? Why do you think I'm still here, huh? I could have walked out on you already if I wanted nothing to do with you. If I didn't give a shit, I would have left by now." She muttered, her voice raising. She was afraid, petrified even, but not angry. "I need you. So God help me if you don't let me get you out of this mess. Do you understand me? I need you. Get it through your thick skull and mess of red hair, got it? I am not losing you." Her voice was strained as she stared at him with a mixture of desperation, pain, and now, anger. Sierra pushed herself up from the floor and moved toward the sink, turning on the tap and beginning to wash the dishes stacked neatly on the countertop for a second time. Anxiety was making her sick, and instead of turning to drugs like Genesis was, she began to clean. "Fucking perfect.. Just perfect." As she had set down one of the dishes, it had shattered, not only sending shards everywhere, but also slicing her hand.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 am

Genesis had been flinching at her words, shrinking back every time she raised her voice a little more. His hands began shaking again, then his whole body as he stumbled to his feet the best he could at the sound of the ceramic plate hitting the floor. He bent over picking up shards the best he could, his calloused hands were tough enough and he was still doped up enough to not feel a few minor cuts. He noticed blood slowly dripping into a puddle on the floor and looked up at the cut on Sierra's hand. Without a word, he reached up into the cabinet above the refrigerator, grabbing some gauze, medical tape and neosporin. He did his best to steady his trembling body and hands to put the ointment on the cut and hold the gauze in place as he wrapped it. It was a sloppy job, but it worked. He looked up at Sierra, fear clearly evident, maybe not quite fear but he was scared. Of what exactly? He did not know for certain.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:58 am

Sierra stood speechless as Genesis began bandaging her blood stained hand. That was her breaking point, the fact that she was a bitch to him in a time where he needed her and yet he still catered to what she needed without thinking twice. Sierra dissolved into tears at his kindness. The fact that Genesis seemed almost afraid of her actions cut her to the bone, the gash on her hand didn't hold a candle to this sort of pain. "I'm s-sorry." She stammered, leaning into him for comfort. Her arms wrapped around him without a second thought. What she needed was to be loved, to love him even, and the fact that Genesis couldn't even see how much she longed for a future with him crushed her. "I ne-need you. Do-don't leave me." She found herself repeating those words over and over without any sort of control.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 am

Genesis still didn't say a word. While he managed to stop his involuntary shaking on the outside he still felt like he was trembling on the inside. He knew if he tried to talk, he would stammer out something stupid and even then it would take him a couple tries. He let Sierra lean on him though, there was no doubt that it felt good to have someone's affections, he couldn't deny that. It took a few seconds for his arms to wrap back around Sierra mostly because his thoughts were no where close to being in the right order. He felt like a zombie to be quiet honest. When her apologies registered in his head he raised a hand to place on her back in comfort. He was still to shaken to speak. Genesis backed up until his back was against the counter in order to steady himself as he let his body relax a bit.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next