Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints - Take 3

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Saints - Take 3 Empty Saints - Take 3

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

The wrought iron gates swung open as Abbadon pulled up. Large, twisted oak trees lined the long driveway an flashed past as they drove towards the house and pebbles from the driveway dinged against the car. "Home sweet home." Abbadon chuckled as he pulled into the edge of the circular driveway stepped out the car and made his way around to open Peyton's door. The southern sun was already beating down and it gave a cheerful, airy feel to the property. The house was a large white plantation home with thick columns and tall windows. He toted the bags out of the trunk and lined them up at the stairs leading up to the porch. "You don't travel light, do you? He teased her as he pulled a single small suitcase out that his own. On the other hand, since it was his home he had everything he needed. "If you need anything we can go into town later this week and pick it up." He made a gesture for Peyton to follow him up to the white porch to the heavy wooden doors.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 am

Peyton had been sleeping soundly with the sunshine beaming heavily through the window until the quiet pinging noise of the gravel hitting the under side of Abbadon's car brought her back to consciousness. Pushing herself up a little straighter, she squinted through the veil of mascara coated lashes at the marvelous home looming ahead in the distance. "How long was I out?" She questioned sheepishly, laughing quietly at herself. Still a wee bit groggy, she unfastened her seat belt and leaned forward in her seat to get a better look at the large, white antebellum home that now stood before her. She took his lead and allowed herself out of the car.
"This place is beautiful, Abbadon.." She murmured in awe, reaching for the handle of one of her suitcases. The gentle prodding done by him was enough to arouse a dirty look thrown his way. "And how was I supposed to know what to pack? I've never been south of Chicago." She reminded him, poking his chest lightly. "Show me around, won't you?" She questioned, reaching up to steal a quick kiss before darting toward the front door.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Saints - Take 3 Empty Re: Saints - Take 3

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:09 am

"A few hours - you were out before we hit the interstate from the airport." Abbadon pushed hard against the doors, allowing Peyton in first and hauling the suitcases behind him but left them at the foot of a sprawling wood staircase. "Thank you. It's been under the Solace name since it was built in 1737 while Louisiana was still under French rule." Technically that wasn't a lie, he just left out that is was under the same person for the entirety of it's existence. "The entire property has had a rather gruesome past if that interests you, I can leave out if you prefer though." He lead Peyton into the living room that was lined with antiqued hard wood floors and sweeping windows that accentuated the high ceiling it had a modern air to it but maintained the old world feel at the same time.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:38 am

The word gruesome was enough to cut through all the idolizing and fascination that had captured her attention before. Turning to Abbadon with a curious expression, she nodded, her eyes large and childlike as they became filled with interest. A not so beautiful past for such a lovely home? That did make for a good story. Gruesome and gory were definitely up her alley, and she most certainly wanted to hear about the plantations past - especially when it all looked so pristine and beautiful. Then again, she supposed looks could be deceiving. "Well go on, tell me about it." Peyton insisted, finding herself immediately perched on the edge of the couch arm. She began patting the couch cushion beside her, ushering Abbadon over so he could fill her in on the history of his home.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 am

A mischievous smile curled on Abbadon's flips as Peyton prompted him to tell her about the gruesome history of the home. "Twenty three prominent murders took place here. Many more deaths were forgotten or overlooked. The grounds were used as a battle field and encampment during the civil war so countless soldiers died here. It was a plantation and slaves were beaten and lynched. And a lot of civilians made their way onto the property and never left - most people blame the bayou at the back of the property, more than a few drowned bodies have washed up and some of those had even been a snack for the alligators.”
“Out of the twenty three murders- four took place in this room.” Abbadon paced his way over to an aged wooden beam that rested between windows and sprawled the height of the room and pointed to an indent in the wall. “1863. General Thomas Washburn and General William Blenker – both union-came to the estate under the information that the city was offering its surrender. When they arrived to discuss terms, a civilian came up behind Blenker, he slit his throat and stabbed him 17 times with a hunting knife. Washburn was shot and the bullet ricocheted into the beam.” In a few strides Abbadon made his way behind Peyton and leaned down to kiss her neck, hiding an amused smirk. “The first murder on the property happened in this room as well – it was a French Militant who came to check up on the inhabitants after suspicious activity was reported. The next morning, they found him outside the property’s wall with strangulation marks from something with inhuman strength and half of his leg was burnt.” After that encounter the military learned to mind their own business.
Abbadon took a step towards the middle of the room, just next to the coffee table and faced Peyton. “The one that would interest you the most would be of a young, beautiful girl in the late 1800s. Evelyn June Louviere. She was a lovely girl, long silky brown hair with skin no darker than a porcelain doll and big blue eyes to match.” A look overcame Abbadon- an almost reminiscing one that was heartbreakingly sad before it vanished just as quickly as it had come. “She was heavily involved with the Solace name. The local legend of it is that a night of gambling between friends went awry and some voodoo may have been involved. The next morning they found her naked, soaked in her own blood. Her dress was ripped to shreds like it had been clawed off by an animal, her body was covered in scratches and bites with deep wounds around her wrists and her throat had been ripped out with stringy veins hanging from the gaping wound.” His tone was more serious now and lacked the perk it had when he had described the other gruesome tales. Abbadon lifted the shaggy rug and pulled it back to show a large dark, stain on the hardwood floor. “That’s where they found her and the stain has never come up. No one was ever caught or prosecuted. Anyone who tried to involve themselves vanished mysteriously- never to be seen again- not even their copses. But it’s said some large fire were built on the plantation in the following weeks.”

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 am

Peyton was completely engrossed in the tales of mystery and murder which flowed off of Abbadon's tongue. It was with such detail and precision that it was almost as if he lived through the entire ordeal himself. The only time her mind wandered during his story telling was when he had bent to kiss her neck gently. His narrative was much too interesting to drive her mind elsewhere for too long, though. He then took another route, one of a much more gruesome, and seemingly slow and painful death - Evelyn June Louviere. As Abbadon began giving the details of her death, Peyton's eyes examined closely the dark stain on the floor, which she knew was another woman's blood. It was permanently etched into the floorboards, an everlasting reminder of harsher times in the manor. She did notice, however, that as Abbadon spoke of Evelyn, his voice wavered a bit. He seemed to somehow have a connection to the now deceased beauty that once hung around the plantation. "This Evelyn.. She was important to you family, wasn't she? You spoke so carefully, so fondly of her. How is she of relation?" Peyton questioned as she rose from the couch, her fingers locking instinctively into place within his own hand.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

Abbadon knelt down on the floor with his hand placed tenderly on the stain, his hands tracing the patterns of the wood grain before he flipped the rug back over it and replaced the coffee table. His eyes glanced up to Peyton for a quick moment before he rose and strolled over one of the large windows and looked out of the vibrant green grass that covered the acreage surrounding the home. "She was." He thought about how much to tell her and whether or not to even tell the truth. While he wasn't extremely acquainted with Peyton but he was sure she would not react well to finding out she was in a room with a centuries old demon who had been madly in love with the girl in question. "She was a romantic interest- a lover. She would have been family had it not been for her death. A wedding was planned for two months after her death." His voice perked up on the last part and Abbadon quickly tried to cover the pain, but silently wondered if Peyton would meet the same fate Evelyn had.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 am

Peyton watched as Abbadon did his best to erase the copious blood stain corrupting the rest of the well kempt floors. Tucking a strand of her golden locks behind one ear, she stepped lightly toward the window Abbadon had found himself propped up against, the quiet tapping of her heels knocking against the old, wooden floorboards. She snaked her arms around his torso, offering him a small, sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry your family lost her. I'm sure she was probably pretty bad ass. You Solace men don't seem like you'd take anything less than that. At least not you." She murmured, a small smile gracing her lips whilst tapping his nose lightly with her index finger. "Show me the rest of the house?" Peyton suggested, tugging lightly on the hem of his shirt as she drew away and back toward the spacious sitting room.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Abbadon nodded and lead her into the sitting room which had a much more antiqued look than most of the house. A weathered globe stood in the middle, the yellowed peeling paper showed its age more than the well worn wooden stand, a closer look would show that portrayed the medieval map of the world. Paintings of figures who all hauntingly resembled Abbadon, except for the fact the clothes were all from different eras. His eyes looked over Peyton for a second, his gaze lingered as the light bouncing off her blonde curls, she was beautiful. The same porcelain complexion Evelyn had. Abbadon sat down in one of the Victorian era chairs that boasted an elaborate pattern that matched the love seat. "Can I get you anything?" He questioned remembering she had slept through the entire trip and hadn't eaten since breakfast at the airport in Chicago.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Peyton first peered down at the old, weathered globe that sat proudly on its pedestal, well preserved and several hundreds of years in age. That was before the items hung from the walls caught her eye. Being an artist, naturally the paintings that lined the walls caught her attention. Each of them from about fifty years apart, she presumed by the ever-changing style of clothing. "You Solace men certainly possess dominant traits.. You look just like them." Peyton chimed in, turning away from a nineteenth century painting. Just as she was going to examine the little odds and ends that were on a bookshelf, her stomach rumbled quietly, almost answering Abbadon's prodding question for her. Biting her cherry-stained lip, She turned back to him. "Truthfully I'm starving.. This is much more interesting than the thought of food though." She admitted, crossing the room to sit lightly on his lap. "We'll be staying here a while, won't we? This place is fascinating. I want you to tell me more about it." Peyton insisted, smoothing the collar of his shirt down before offering him a gentle smile.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:30 am

"As long as you like." Abbadon kissed her head reassuringly and let his hand slip onto Peyton's thigh and giving it a gentle squeeze while the other wrapped securely around her back. This was home to him, it had been for centuries, he was quite content to stay here and long as Peyton would.
"I'll be right back." He set Peyton onto the couch as he briskly walked down the hall towards the kitchen. The cook usually left lunch in the fridge. Abbadon rummaged around in the fridge pushing the bowls of Tupperware to the side before he found one that had baked ziti in it and nuked in the microwave. "Hope ziti is okay." He set the bowl down with a fork stuck in it on the coffee table. "Janice, the cook, comes in the morning to make breakfast and at night for dinner but I'm afraid we're on our own for lunch- we can always go into town for lunch if you want." He would of offered to cook but he knew his skill in the culinary field was not very high. "Speaking of dinner- would you want to go on a carriage ride around the property before dinner?"

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:14 am

Peyton studied the aged, floral pattern that coated the couch she and Abbadon had found comfort in moments before, admiring the antiqued beauty of his furniture. She was reminded just how hungry she was as the aroma wafted its way from whatever he had fixed for her in the small blue bowl he carried. "God.. That smells amazing." She chirped, stabbing her fork into the bowl of noodles. As she chewed, she thought over the idea of having a cook, and just how wealthy you had to be in order to keep one on full time. If she could afford it, she would most definitely hire this Janice lady - her food was divine.
As Abbadon suggested they could go on a carriage ride around the plantation before dinner, she saw a slightly gentler side to him than before, one that made her smile. "I'd like that." Peyton murmured, taking another bite of ziti. Though she wouldn't admit to it, she was growing fond of Abbadon outside of their sexual relations. Setting the bowl of leftovers down, Peyton rose and placed her hands on her hips. "So, which room are you going to bed me in?" She teased.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:27 am

"It's from 1865. The frame- it's been reupholstered quite a few times." Abbadon stated as he ran his fingers along the fine woodwork, his fingers tracing into the hand carved grooves along the arm. It hadn't aged much in a hundred and fifty years, a lot of things in the house hadn't. Electronics were nearly absent in the house, he had survived a long time without them and did not see why he should concern himself with Bill O'Riley and little girls dressed in far to promiscuous outfits. At the rate the human society desecrated itself he would be out of a job in soul hunting. A light chuckle emitted from Abbadon and he flashed Peyton a playful smile. "I'm a little to jet lagged for that tonight I'm afraid." He wasn't going to tell her he didn't want to tell her that he was thinking about someone else and it had put him out of the mood. "I can help you take your bags to your room though."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:55 am

Peyton grinned, reaching up to steal a quick kiss. She, too, was far too exhausted from the flight from Chicago out to Louisiana, and the many stops in between for that matter, to play around in bed. Wrapping her arms around him, she changed her tune. "I didn't mean right now, silly.. Let me rephrase - which room here is mine?" She questioned, reaching down for the handle of one of the two large suitcases she packed for their little getaway. "Although you can come visit me any time your little heart desires. Offer still stands." She added, nudging him lightly with her elbow before she began dashing up the wooden stairwell.
"How many rooms does this place have, anyway?" She called, gazing down the hallway in both directions. On either side, there were large, wooden doors leading to unknown spaces and places within the large home. She felt like a child in a candy shop. There were so many options and she wanted a taste of them all.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 am

Peyton's childlike wonder of the house caused an amused smile to tug at the corners of Abbadon's lips. He envied her in a way, things were always clearly explained and laid out for him, it eliminated the fascination of the unknown. He walked thoughtfully behind her, his hands clasped behind his back. "I never bothered to count - but you have the run of the house. Just don't go in my room- it's the wooden double doors at the end of the hallway upstairs." He had some things that held far too much informational value were squirreled away in there and beside that point he enjoyed his space and privacy. "If you go out of the property, stay away from the bayou at the back of the property - they are some pretty large 'gators in it and they aren't very friendly. And make sure you are back in before it gets too dark, the fog here gets really thick....Oh and one more thing - I have a parrot in my office and she can be chatty so if you here talking at night - it's probably Lucinda." His eyes grazed over the walls, the bottom half was a light paneled wood and the upper portion a barley-there-blue.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:04 am

As their search continued for a bedroom she would find solace in - no pun intended - Peyton grew amused. Turning on her heel towards him, a small smile graced her lips. "Full run of the house? Whatever did I do to secure such a position?" She questioned whilst wiggling her eyebrows playfully.  
On a slightly more serious note, Peyton tapped her nails lightly on the door frame of the room she stood beside. "Any objections to me staying here, Mr.Don't-go-into-my-room?" She teased, pinching Abbadon's arm lightly. "What's so secretive you have tucked away in that room of yours? Afraid your love for kinky fuckery will scare me off? Because I think we're a little past that.." Peyton taunted as she reached up to steal a kiss.
The quiet squaking of a bird, whom she suspected to be Abbadon's infamous Lucinda, was accompanied by the own rumbling of her stomach. "You know, I don't have a parrot or anything, but the talking you hear right now? That would be my stomach - and she said she's starving." Hinted Peyton. "Let's go out to dinner. I'd like to go out and see the city." She insisted, tugging on his hand lightly as she made her way back toward the staircase.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 am

An amused smile tugged on his lips while Peyton pried into his secrets. He hoped her curiosity wouldn't get the best of her - he enjoyed her company and planned on keeping her around. It would be a shame if that didn't work out..
"Bodies."
Abbadon offered her a playful smile with a wink as he wrapped an arm snugly around her waist. Bodies might have been a bit of a relief to find compared to the secrets all the items squirreled away in his room would reveal. Trunks stacked on trunks could tell a near millennium of stories and none of them were very pleasant. "What are you in the mood for?" He leaned against the ornate wallpaper just above a dark paneling that matched the floor. "There is a very good creole place in The French Quarter, Antoine's. They have an amazing alligator bisque if you're feeling a little adventurous." Abbadon stretched his arms up above his head, finishing the last bit of his sentence with a yawn. "but if you aren't - you better like shrimp and if you think you don't - believe me - The French Quarter will find a way to change your mind after 100 dishes." There was no shortage of ways to prepare shrimp in Louisiana...

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:33 am

Peyton smirked in response to his comment about what he was hiding about in his off limits bedroom and facilities. She didn't know what he would have that could scare her off at this point, but she would respect his wishes enough to stay out. Some people just liked their privacy. She supposed it was a fair comparison to that of uninvited guests barging their way into the art studio she had set up in the spare room of her Chicago apartment. That was enough to warrant a death threat in her opinion.

"Bodies, huh? Well, I better lock my door at night, huh?" She teased, perching lightly on one of her standing suitcases that were located in the foyer. It was a slight turn off at the thought of eating an alligator, especially since she was too paranoid to walk the property grounds alone in case the gators thought she looked like an interesting dinner choice.

"I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you pick where we go out to eat - surprise me. And if you're so kind to bring my things up to my room, I'll surprise you with what I have on underneath what I choose wear to dinner tonight." She suggested, biting her lip playfully as she patted the two additional suit cases on either side of where she sat.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:17 am

"I would if I were you - I'm not the most dangerous thing in the swamps, just close to it." Abbadon said with a self-satisfied and very smug look. "I'll pick where we're going for dinner - but don't be too upset when you turn into the main course for tempting me with your undergarments Ms. Peyton." He teased her, a slight chuckle in his voice as he playfully grasped her ass before stepping out of the room and pulling the heavy wooden door behind him until it settled into the frame with an audible 'click'.

Abbadon wandered down the halls of the old house, which was eerily silent as it always had been when the sun began to set and all of the wildlife had scattered into the woods for the evening. The only noise now were Abbadon's footsteps echoing through the house against the aged hardwood, the ceiling fans in the larger rooms quietly moving the air along, and Peyton rustling around in the bedroom down the hall. As much as he enjoyed his solitude, Abbadon had to admit it was nice to hear another life form in the large house.

When he came to the main entrance he reached for the hardtop suitcase that still had the airline tag on the handle. 'Really? This is all she brought with her? Impressive' Abbadon thought to himself, half-expecting a box of clothes and beauty products to arrive in the mail and if not, he could foresee a shopping trip in the near future. Very few things had remained unchanged in the centuries he had been on earth - but one of those things would be: Women and their tendency to over pack. The wheels came to stop at Peyton's door "Let me in?" Abbandon asked, accompanied by a knock - realizing his finger must of caught the lock when he left.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:50 am

"Dangerous is sexy, my dear Watson." Peyton chimed, unzipping her purse and going in search of the make-up bag she had brought along with her on the plane. She was unable to wipe the stupid grin from her face as Abbadon grabbed her ass just before slipping out of the room. Truthfully she was glad to have some alone time to compose herself. Even though he was most definitely not near the top of her list of sexual escapades, she couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed  and virginal in the midst of his sexualized contact, something no one since her first time in the sack had warranted. Perhaps it was his unremarkable skill.

Peyton was perched lightly in front of the hand carved wooden vanity that was positioned in the right corner of her room when she heard the slight knocking from Abbadon. "Come in!" She insisted, taking a second glance at her handiwork in the mirror before turning to see her luggage had arrived from downstairs. "Muchas gracias." Peyton chirped, wiggling her eyebrows as she spoke some of the very few spanish words or phrases she had learned in high school. "Where are we going tonight? I want to dress accordingly." She insisted, crouching down onto the floor and unzipping the large suit case that occupied her belongings.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:41 am

Abbadon paced behind Peyton who was admiring herself in the vainty's mirror... he couldn't say he blamed her. "The place I told you about earlier - Antione's." Abbadon perched himself at the foot of the bed and began running his fingers along the down duvet, tracing patterns where the fabric remained compress. Antoine's was the oldest restaurant in the French Quarter - it had been operating for over 150 years and there was a reason for that - the food was amazing. "It's not too uppity, but you'll want to wear a nice dress." With that comment, he made a mental note to grab a jacket from the closet before they left.

"You'll like the French Quarter, it's a very.... artistic district. It's one of the few places, that I think, has managed to find the right balance between modern and historic. Bourbon St is a little raunchy for my taste, but the rest of the district is nice." Abbadon scrunched his nose at the thought of Bourbon St, full of drunk tourists and 'barley legal' strip clubs and nude bars. It was such a misfit in an otherwise unique and distinct community - it was a shame that Bourbon St. was the claim to fame for the area.

"After dinner, if you're not feeling too worn out, I was thinking we could take a carriage ride down by the river and visit a few of the antique shops and art galleries - there are a lot of voodoo shops too if that peaks your interest the shop owners themselves are entertaining enough they could be the attraction themselves." Peyton seemed like the kind of woman who would like going through old photos and antique jewelry, he thought she would enjoy the unique things you could find in the stores there. "And if not, we can always go back there and spend the day. It's up to you."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:06 am

Peyton tapped her fingers lightly on the outside of her hard shelled suitcase, trying to piece an outfit together in her mind that would be both attractive and yet conservative enough that the chilly night air wouldn't be so abrasive that they would have to cut the evening short. Her fingers brushed against the black, knee-length keyhole dress she had packed down in the middle of her suitcase. The silky fabric brushing against her had was enough to settle her prior indecision.

Peyton raised an eyebrow as Abbadon insisted they could cut their outing short and instead spend the rest of the evening at the solitary mansion. "Oh no, you are under strict orders to show me your acclaimed town's beauty. You whisked me away from my home, and work for that matter, I am not settling for anything less than extraordinary." She insisted, nudging him with her elbow. "Besides, I haven't ever been on a carriage ride before, and you know I'm a sucker for antiques.. It will be fun."

Tossing a pair of midnight blue underwear and it's matching bra onto the bed, she grabbed his and and tugged lightly. "Out you go, Mister. I still have to get dressed, and we both know if you or I are naked together, we won't ever leave, and our plans to go out tonight will be ruined entirely." Peyton pressed, gently shoving him toward the door.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:33 am

"You have no idea." Abbadon teased her about her choice of words when describing how much she enjoyed antqiues, he brushed his hand along her side and kissing Peyton's curly hair as he walked past her out the door. "I'm going to go change, knock if you need me." He called as he shut the door behind him and walked towards the staircase. Jeans were hardly appropriate for a night out if you were even a day past 22. Abbadon pulled at the handles of the two arched ornate door that lead to a winding staircase. The doors fell back into place with a heavy thud as he made his way up the stairs.

Abbadon took a deep breath as he pulled his shirt over his head, a pair or large, bony wings that were spotted with feathers folded out from his back, he stretched them out and they looked almost mechanical - the only thing that gave away that they were actually attached were his back muscles flexing with them. It felt good to relax in his true body, keeping a human form all the time was incredibly draining. His nails had sharpened into claws, his teeth into a mouth full of jagged enamel, and his eyes had a golden glow and his pupils were now small epileptics. He looked like an over sexaulized Nosferatu.

If his experience with women had taught him anything - he had a little while to relax while he waited on Peyton to gussy herself up. Abbadon laid down on the canopy bed, relaxing for the first time in days, he needed to rest but something told him that as long as Peyton was around he wouldn't be getting an awful lot of that. IShe's more entertaining than sleeping - that much is obvious He mused to himself, but felt a sudden tinge of guilt as he looked across the room and saw the trunk that held all of Evelyn's belongings, including the fragile and aged dress she had intended to wear at their wedding, it was made entirely of delicate lace and 130 years hadn't been kind to the fabric.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:00 am

Peyton quickly exchanged the plainer undergarments she had worn on the flight down to Louisiana for something more attractive. There was no need to dress in something incredibly sexy while on the plane - she had no intentions to join the mile high club. She stepped into the luxuriously soft dress that had been laid on the bed before Abbadon had left. It was something she had purchased soon after their first 'date' but never had a chance to wear until tonight.

She spritzed a dash of perfume on, slipped a pair of heels onto her well manicured feet and then went in search of the pea coat she had wisely packed along with her in case of frigid weather. Having never been farther south than South Carolina, she was uncertain as to what to expect. One thing she did not realize was just how humid the state would be. It caused her to be a little short-winded, something she never had to worry about back in Chicago. The night had become surprisingly cold though, and she was glad for the wintery coat.

"Abbadon!" Peyton called, walking toward the double doors at the end of the hallway. Her eyes became glued to the most beautiful photograph of a young woman. The brunette was strikingly gorgeous, a beauty like none other. She was most elegant and had a certain charm about her even in a still frame. "Who is she?" Peyton questioned, finally tearing her eyes away from the portrait as she heard Abbadon's footsteps fast approaching.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:21 am

Abbadon had heard her coming from downstairs, the old house echoed and carried sound through the vents. He was finishing up the buttons on the pale purple shirt, but left the top two unbuttoned. He took a moment to try to shake off the guilt he was feeling. He wasn't suppose to love, or care, and he did his best to keep it that way - or rather hide that he was capable of either. It was something he had struggled with since the night Evelyn died. He was torn between the monster he was created as and what he actually was. Even staring at the mutilated body on the living room floor, he was torn between caring and considering it to be another stupid human. She had been different though, she knew what he was, she knew the dangers being involved with him entailed, and she hadn't batted an eye. She curled up next to him at night fangs, wings and all.

He bit his lip and ran his fingers over the wooden chest, quietly telling himself that it was time to move on. With that he finally did manage to shake off the nagging feeling of guilt. He met Peyton in the hallway, well dressed in black dress pants and the purple shirt, the matching jacket slung over his shoulders he left unbuttoned. He was just in time to catch her admiring the painting - he added putting the painting away to the list of things he intended to do. He wasn't sure he could bear seeing Evelyn's image watching him as he sulked back to his room from Peyton's at night. "Ready?" He asked quickly, grabbing her hand and leading her down the stairs before she had a chance to answer.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next