Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints - Take 3

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Saints - Take 3 - Page 6 Empty Saints - Take 3

Post  AshBash Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:16 am

Peyton rolled her eyes as Abbadon teased her about the alligators. "Look, Mr. I've never been anywhere when an alligator was behind anything other than several inches of glass. Aka, my local zoo. I prefer vacation be pleasurable and not result in me being death rolled by a scaly reptilian, you feel me?" She questioned with a small, but amused smile. At least the merriment continued from breakfast this morning. She still awaited the typical withdrawn side of him to creep in and take the day by storm.

Peyton's curiosity was piqued by what was surrounded by the metal fencing in the distance. Her eyes lingered there for a long time before speaking. "Is it the girl Valafar was talking about last night?" She questioned, finally pulling her eyes away from the corner of the lot. She was most intrigued by the story, particularly the way Abbadon had reacted during the vivid story-telling Valafar brought to light.

She noticed the usual tensing roll over Abbadon's shoulders signaling his discomfort. She gained all the confirmation she needed by his body language and decide not to remain idle, staring out in the distance. Tugging on his hand, she pulled him in the opposite direction, toward battered wooden buildings. She settled upon slowly working her way toward touchy subjects with him and investing in Valafar either with or without Abbadon there. She supposed she could get much more out of him if the two men weren't together. Perhaps she could rustle up his number while her significant other was on an outing.

As they approached the wooden buildings, Peyton noticed that they were set in neat rows, evenly spread out across a very specific plot of land. They looked very sturdy, yet only seemed to be consisted of the four walls, roofing, and posts on the porch for support. "Slave quarters?" She questioned, bringing the camera around her neck into focus before snapping a few pictures.

"Are they safe to walk into? I would kick myself if I went in and knocked a hole into the flooring." She murmured, gazing through the open doorway longingly. If there was anything that drove her mad, it would be knowing she wrecked a perfectly preserved antique, one that had been standing true for two hundred years before her clumsy ass walked through the door.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Saints - Take 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Saints - Take 3

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:45 am

"It is." Abbadon replied rather somberly in reply to Peyton's question. He might of been more willing to visit it the day before, but Valafar's storytelling had only reopened the wound that ad hardly managed to scar over. The guilt of that night consumed him to the point of madness, it was why he had been staked out in Chicago when Peyton met him. It was hard to live in a place that only served to remind you of the monster you were. Abbadon lacked the ability to enjoy even the happy moments he had seen on the plantation, like watching Evelyn sit under the oak she was now buried under, red fabric journal in hand with her beloved rabbit, Lilly, nibbling on the grass not far from her feet, because he was reminded of how that story ended. The beautiful home had become a prison for him.

Relief washed over him as Peyton pulled him in the other direction. Unsure if she believed him that it wasn't very interesting or if she had noticed his discomfort - he was not going to dwell on the reasoning, only be thankful that his feet were heading in the opposite direction.

"The plantation used to house over 350 slaves in it's prime." The tension seemed to waft out of him as he watched Peyton's face light up at the weathered wooden buildings. Bits of the aged white paint desperately clung to the wood well enough that it was easy to tell it had once been nicer than the shack it appeared to be now. "It should be." He remarked as he stepped up onto the porch beside her. He leaned in to examine the windows, surprised that they had made it after all this time, not a single one of the bubbled glass panels had cracked or shattered. "No one has been in it since the last slaves left, there's no lock - I'll let you do the honors." Abbadon smiled at her as his hand gestured towards the make-shift door knob that had been carved out of a deer antler.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:36 am

Peyton's hand hesitated on the doorknob, still terrified at breaking something. It was cold, roughly etched, yet there were no jagged edges. It was remarkably preserved, as much of the plantation was, and smooth to be hand carved. She was certain Abbadon would not persuade her to do something that would cause irremediable damage, but she had never been lucky enough to touch anything as aged as what the plantation had to offer. Swallowing hard, she turned the knob and pushed the door open very gently, afraid that the rusted hinges would give and the door would come crashing down.

She was rather surprised that she didn't have to duck and cover as the door, while rather sticky, opened up to expose the living place of who knew how many slaves. She stepped cautiously onto the wooden floorboards, afraid that the creaking would eventually give way to bowing and then breaking. There were a few cast iron skillets near the fireplace on the far wall, tattered remnants of what used to be bedding over piles of something unidentifiable that once served as a mattress lined the wall opposite of the door she and Abbadon had entered from.

"How many people would be living in each of these?" Peyton inferred. Her fingers trailed over a dusty windowpane, drawing a small heart with her index finger in the bottom right corner of the glass. A small, thoughtful touch in remembrance of all the lost souls that were sure to have lived, suffered, and died not only here, but throughout the south.

As much as she had longed to step back in time and live in one of the most beautiful and barbaric times in history, she knew that it would cause her much pain and she would not be at liberty to express herself being the woman that she was. She would not have fared well, her smart mouth and independence in a time where she would have little power or say of her situation, and that was one thing she enjoyed about the modern world - choice.

It was a very eerie situation, standing in the footsteps of countless men and women. All silence was broken when a snake slithered out from behind the black skillet that lay on the floor across the room. It caused her to shriek and practically climb up Abbadon's solid, unwavering form. "What the fuck, man?" Peyton cried, watching the slippery serpent slither down a small crack in the floor at the edge of the fireplace.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 am

"Usually a family - however many that encompassed, usually somewhere between 6 and 10." Abbadon hummed as he walked in the oppostie direction of Peyton. He gingerly ran his fingers over the two small cabinet doors that hung above a plain kitchen hutch. A few dusty glass bottles with dead bugs settled in the bottom were collected on the shelf below, Abbadon reached to turn the bottles around to see what their contents may of been but his hand snapped back and found it's place at his side. He felt as if he was invading the privacy of long perished souls.

The silence hung over the pair as Peyton awed in amazement at the perfectly preserved one-room building that had been called home by an unlucky few and Abbadon contemplated the magnitude of the crimes he had committed over his existence. Despite the deterioration due to age, the mostly bare room bore enormous character. The history of the place was something that did not have to be seen to be cemented. Abbadon crouched to his knees as he noticed the edge of something peeking out from under the bed. His eyes softened as he picked up a straw doll, bound together with palm leaves that had been long forgotten under the shadows of an uncomfortable wooden bed.

He realized that he could not remember who had lived in the house, he could barley remember the faces of those that he passed everyday. He had never considered himself to be a particularly cruel master despite everything that may of implied otherwise, he was more absent than cruel though he could not attest for how the overseer's treated the slaves.

Abbadon placed the doll on the bed as he rose back to his feet, taking another look around the room before being nearly knocked over as Peyton jumped onto him. "What?" His arms wrapped around her in an unnaturally fast manner and held her tight against him as he feared something far worse than a snake. He couldn't help but chuckle as he saw the last of the black tail slip beneath a floor board. "It's just a snake, love. A rat snake at that - he won't hurt you."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 am

Peyton didn't release her grip on Abbadon until she was well aware that their uninvited visitor had made its way out of the building and onto the cool, dark ground beneath the raised building. She would be keeping a very sharp eye out for their "guest" when departing from the slave quarters, most likely clutching to Abbadon or being carried away several feet until she felt safe once more. If there was anything she feared in life, it was snakes. She did not have to deal with many of them living in the Windy City. Her lack of experience coupled with the knowledge that several of the south's inhabitants were venomous created an undeniable fear of snakes.

Slowly she allowed herself to slide down Abbadon, her eyes narrowed in a should-be offensive glare, and her mouth set in a straight line by the fact that he was entertained by her fear of snakes. "It's not funny.." She pouted, clearly embarrassed with herself over the situation. Her fears amusing him was nothing short of humiliating. She didn't need another trivial, silly thing to be self-conscious about before him.

As an escape route, Peyton brought her camera up to her face and took a few shots of Abbadon leaning in the doorway. She promptly let it fall to the length of its strap hanging from her neck and stuck her tongue out at him, a childish attempt of getting back at him for laughing at her over the snake scenario.

The light had not changed much, but she noticed the faint sound of water droplets hitting the metal roofing over their head. She watched as water began rolling off of the ceiling and hitting very particular spots on the floor, the most noticeable where the metal pan lay. It made a quiet pang with every large droplet that fell, splattering along the flat bottom.

Peyton set the camera down into the small backpack she had brought along with her as a small smile found its way onto her face once more. Lacing her fingers through his, she drug him out of the small home and into the light downpour. She didn't think he would object much to her lighthearted attempt to bring them back to the place they were this morning. One of her favourite past times was dancing in the rain, and she was hell bent that she would share the memory wit him as well.

"Dance with me!" She insisted, shouting over the sound of water splashing against the earth around her and the roof of the building that lie a few feet away. She twirled a few times, finding herself drenched in minutes of stepping under the cover of the porch. "You're not afraid you'll melt, are you? I assure you, you're not that nice." Peyton grinned, offering her hand out to him in the direction of the porch where he still stood.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:31 am

Abbadon rubbed Peyton's back as he held her close to him, safely away from the snake. "I guess I'm just used to them." Abbadon pressed his lips to her forehead as he spoke and let his grip recede so Peyton was no longer pressed against him. Snakes had never been something Abbadon was afraid of, but then again he wasn't afraid of most things, as long as they were left alone they were unlikely to cause trouble.

Abbadon's shoulder rested against one of the large beams that stood at the end of the outstretched porch, his arms crossed across his chest and one foot resting. He smiled to himself as he watched Peyton play in the rain, the rain was a welcome relief to the early afternoon temperatures that had already reached sweltering. Peyton caught his full attention as she turned her sights towards me.

"If you're not melting, I'll be fine." He cheekily retorted as he took her hand, following her into the drizzling rain. He was relieved it was not raining nearly as hard as it sounded when the rain pelted off the roof of the slave quarters.

"Do you know how to ballroom dance?" Abbadon's head tilted slightly as he spoke, out stretching the hand Peyton already held and placing the other on her shoulder blade. It wasn't something considered to be of value in the modern day and it was hardly a common skill to come by. Abbadon had been taught long ago though, before he had even set foot in the Americas.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:39 am

Peyton ran her fingers through her now soaked locks, brushing them away from her eyes. She glanced up at Abbadon through the light drizzle that now misted her face.

His question was unexpected. She was mesmerized once again by him. He was full of so many surprises. It seemed that every twist and turn of their stay, she found some new, peculiar quality or talent he had acquired. Ballroom dancing. While he came across as sophisticated and well-versed in many fields, she had never pegged him for a dancer. Perhaps it was the stigma that dancing was more of a feminine art form, and the south was notorious for specific gender roles.

"Do I know how to ballroom dance? I have seen and admired it from afar, mostly in movies, but I haven't ever actually done it.. I know how to waltz.. Sort of. How different is it from that?" She questioned hesitantly, her brows pulling together with uncertainty even though her smile was playful, radiant. "Show me?" Peyton asked, fumbling for where she should place her hand as well as how she should stand.

She was entertained by the idea of Abbadon teaching her a new skill. It showed effort on his part rather than doing the bare minimum to appease her. Pacifying Peyton had been something Abbadon clung to for dear life, but since their tremendous fight before their uninvited guest appeared last night, he had shifted gears. Whenever he began to slip into his brooding nature, he would intentionally make a not of his behaviour and change the way he presented himself to her. It was something she appreciated.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:28 am

"Waltz is a ballroom dance, we can do that." Abbadon assured, moving his right hand away to position Peyton's hand. "Normally, you'd want your hand on the back of your partner's shoulder but I don't think that is going to happen with me so leave your hand here." He placed Peyton's hand so rested on his lower bicep. It was hardly what was considered proper but until Peyton invested in a pair of very tall heels, it would have to do.

"Try to sweep your feet instead of step, the rest is easy - just mirror my steps." Abbadon stepped forward, gently pushing on Peyton's outstretched hand to guide her. The first steps were uncoordinated as Peyton tried to follow rather than mirror, but the initial steps were always that way, she picked up quickly. "Left, forward, right, back." Abbadon spoke softly as he readied Peyton for the next step, repeating it the for the first couple rounds until he felt she was falling into time.

"You're very good at this, it's not something people usually pick up so easily." Abbadon complimented, allowing his hand to press Peyton closer to his chest. The rain had picked up from when they had first started, but it didn't phase him, he was excited to see Peyton open up to him and to be able to open up to her.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Peyton attempted to replicate Abbadon's footsteps. It was a pitiful duplication in the beginning. She stumbled a bit in the beginning and found herself stepping on the toe of his shoes a couple of times, but eventually she gained confidence and began to recall the pattern from memory instead of having to stare desperately down at his feet.

The compliment of how quickly she caught on was reassuring. She felt as if she failing miserably, and while she didn't think he would tell her how terrible she was outright, she knew him well enough to know that compliments were only handed out if he felt necessary. Read: Very rarely.

She was entirely oblivious to the rain, finding herself completely immersed in slow dancing with him. A slippery patch of mud had begun to appear as they danced and she found herself having to grasp onto him for support. It sent them moving further away from the slave quarters, careful not to stay in place for too long to avoid the risk of falling.

Peyton stood on her tiptoes, reaching up to steal a kiss from him, her fingers tangled in his hair. It felt strangely sensual dancing in the downpour with Abbadon. Instead of feeling weighted down, she felt refreshed by the rain. It was without a doubt a memory that would become ingrained in her mind.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:46 pm

The pair's bout of dancing in the rain was brought to an end as a flash of lightening struck through the air accompanied by a dark thunderhead crackling above them. The light drizzle of rain from earlier had turned into a full downpour after the thunder - the paths had already begun to pool around the shell that had been laid.

"I think that's our cue to head inside." Abbadon remarked, a hint of a smile pulling at the corner of his lips. He handed Peyton her camera bag as they began to walk back towards the house. By the time they reached the front steps of the porch they were soaked, not a hint of dry clothing on them.

"We can practice later if you want, I can move some furniture around in the parlor." Abbadon had once been part of the social elite around the area, he had developed an odd affinity for ballroom though it had been quite a while since he had partaken. It was meant to be a formal dance, but there was something more intimate about it when it was between him and Peyton.

Abbadon pulled the soaked dress shirt off at the door, wanting to leave as much rain water as he could outside. His chest was noticeably in scars, as were his arms, the damp skin made the raised scar tissue all the more noticeable. It wasn't something he thought much of anymore though it wasn't something women had ever found particularly attractive. It generally was not a problem though considering he was usually undressed in the dark.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Peyton was grateful that she splurged on a waterproof bag for her camera some years ago. If it hadn't been for that purchase, she would be in the market for yet another camera in the near future. Instead, her cargo was safe from all traces of water, and she looked forward to developing the pictures. She wondered if she could talk him into using one of the bathrooms so she could develop them herself, a guilty pleasure of hers. She would much rather take the time to nurse them into something beautiful.

Upon hearing that he would be willing to rearrange the furniture in the parlor so they could dance again, Peyton offered him a small smile. "I'd like that." She murmured, pushing Abbadon against the side of the house after he had stripped of his shirt. His exposed bare chest was covered with scars. While she had noticed before now that it had gone through the wringer, she hadn't realized just how maimed it was in some spots. Silently, she wondered about his rough life prior to their meeting, and if had anything to do with his guarded demeanor.

Peyton peeled the watercoloured tank top from her body before she pressed her lips against one particularly rough looking scar that stood raised on Abbadon's chest. "How did you get that?" She questioned, running her fingers along his biceps. She bit her lip upon undoing the button on his jeans and struggling to remove them. It wasn't in her plan to have sex on the porch, especially with Ms.Abbott home, but she desperately wanted his affections.

She wondered just how much she would be able to get away with before pushing their good day to the breaking point. The last time they had been intimate in any way, she woke up alone and the day started with heated arguments. She was afraid that if she didn't walk on eggshells, the progress they had been making would go down the drain. She wanted nothing more than to stay in this foreign world of getting along.

"Go upstairs with me." Peyton finally murmured, kicking off her boots and reaching her hand out for his.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Abbadon's eyes flickered down towards his chest trying to pick out the scar Peyton inquired about among the rest, most long forgotten. He bit his lip in hesitation as he tried to come up with another explanation that wasn't quite lying but wasn't exactly the truth. Peyton had made sure he was becoming well versed in that skill. "I managed to get myself into quite a few fights when I was younger, not all of them worked out in my favor." Abbadon chuckled at the last bit, for as cocky as he was he had met several other unsavory creatures that matched and outranked him in strength and had the marks to prove it.

He was well aware that his vague answers would not always be as effective as they were now, but they bought him time to come up with something better. A vague answer was better than explaining how he ended up with a bayonet through his rib cage or that he was sparring a demon who nearly ripped his guts out.

He hoped Ms. Abbott had managed to busy herself in other parts of the house as he did not plan on being discreet. Peyton had tested his patience in all the right ways that morning. Abbadon nuzzled against Peyton's neck, breathing her scent deeply. It was something inherently predatory in nature but was intended as a loving gesture. "My room. Now." Abbadon purred, nipping the soft skin that stretched over her collarbone before allowing Peyton to head inside.

Abbadon ushered Peyton towards the narrow staircase that twisted up towards his room, practically stepping on her heels until the heavy oak doors slammed behind them. His hands were relentless over Peyton's soaked clothes - he lacked any patience for them and tore at the fabric to remove it as quick as possible. His lips roughly pressed to hers while pushing her back towards the bed, falling on top of her once he reached it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Peyton nodded silently as she was urged toward Abbadon's once-forbidden corridors. Being beckoned into the room once was strange enough, but having him demand that be their journey took them surprised her greatly. Two adventures. She thought to herself as she hurried up the stairwell in nothing but her undergarments. She could feel his body heat against her back while she jogged up the stairs as quickly as she could manage without tripping and making a fool of herself.

She roughly pushed the doors to his bedroom open, not caring if they slammed against the contents of his room or if anything was disturbed in the process. She heard a few papers fluttering downward toward the floor as Abbadon promptly pushed the doors to, providing a barrier from the hallway and the rest of the house. Neither of them seemed to mind the mess they were making.

Peyton's breath caught slightly as Abbadon tugged roughly at the fine fabric of her underwear, causing seams to bust on either side of her hips. The soaking wet purple bra she wore had dropped to the floor in the hallway on the way toward his bedroom. She had no remorse discarding clothing so closely to his room. Ms.Abbott would suspect nothing less from two young lovers after all.

"You're so fucking sexy." She breathed, tugging on a fistful of his dark, drenched locks. Desperation and lust filled the air, yet this encounter wasn't synonymous to all of the others. Passion was ignited rather than a quest to satisfy merely the physical attributes. His mind had sparked her interest in ways his body never could. While everyone was well aware he was undeniably attractive, it was a superficial basis they had founded their relationship upon. Now she had begun getting to know the true Abbadon Solace, and the riddles that laid beneath the surface held something far more valuable to her.

Peyton drew his mouth away from the attention placed upon her breasts and back to her own lips by fiercely dragging him by the hair. He was kinky, she was determined to have him, and knew very well that she would not be penalized for her actions. If anything, it would be a turn on and she would receive reassurance from him - as well as a very hot romp in the mean time.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu May 01, 2014 7:19 am

Abbadon hands slid down towards his pants, pulling and tugging at the leather belt until the buckle bent out of shape and allowed him to kick the rest of the damp fabric that clung to his skin towards the floor. He clenched his teeth, a moan slipping through as Peyton directed him to exactly where she wanted him.

He picked Peyton up, moving her towards the middle of the bed and pulling the bed sheets with her. Abbadon grabbed at Peyton's hips keeping her pinned down to the bed while he teased her by keeping his lips just out of reach. They had been with each other enough times that a rhythm was starting to fall into place - they both new what the other liked and any uncertainty had slipped away.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu May 01, 2014 9:03 am

Peyton had grown very accustomed to Abbadon's teasing. Very early on she found that he valued control, and whenever he realized that he no longer held that position, he would promptly regain that power. Dominance had been the only side of him in the sack until a few days ago, but she needn't complain when he knew exactly how to assess her needs and, more importantly, deliver. Quite frankly, she enjoyed being roughed up a little by him. Erotic was his middle name.

Her nails drug across his back as he began peppering her neck with affectionate bites and kisses. She knew early on that the one nearest her collarbone would leave an unsightly mark, and while it would normally be something she chastised him about, the thought of having a "love mark" didn't phase her. She had succumbed to the pair's tenacious desires for one another the moment they began stripping on the porch and was past the point of no return.

After laying spread eagle beneath him and indulging in Abbadon's frenzied touches, which could essentially be dubbed its own art form, Peyton raised her hips off of the bed, beckoning him. Her fingers lightly caressed his jaw, ghosting over the rugged line it was firmly set in, before reaching to nibble on his ear - something she knew he found extremely pleasurable. A low, guttural moan managed to escape from his lips accompanied by his grip on her thigh tightening.

His reaction was habitual, but the slight pinching of her inner thigh was entirely unexpected. She whimpered quietly before sliding a leg further up, closer to her. She could do without the foreplay. She had already been hot and bothered from the time he peeled his button down off and she pushed him against the siding of the house, let alone by the time they made it up the staircase.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 am

Abbadon relished in the moments where he felt in control. It went far beyond a kink, physical control was molded into his being, while mental control was what he had spent his existence fighting for, his kink was just a small extension of this.

The intoxicating scent of a lustful Peyton was mixing in the earthy smell of the room. It piqued his instincts, setting him on a blissful edge as his eyes settled on the faint pulsing of Peyton's jugular vein.

His hands pressed into the soft skin of Peyton's thigh, the bright red of blood pooling underneath the fragile layer of skin contrasting against her pale legs. He desperately sought out the fleeting fingertips that ghosted across his jaw, a soft growl emerging while his body begged to shed its human form.

The gray bedding ruched at the headboard, the fabric sinking into the carved grooves that adorned the dark wood, as Abbadon pushed Peyton onto the bed. Abbadon rested a hand on Peyton's waist while he sat between her legs at the end of the bed, admiring the form in front of him while he fought an internal battle for dominance.

Abbadon breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly, his hands exploring Peyton's body in a more tentative, but no less desperate, manner while he worked to compose himself. He refused to the wonderful day they had kindled die in such an abrupt manner. He refused to allow the insecurities that Peyton had felt the night before bubble up again.

"On your knees." Abbadon said, his voice low and raspy but the words filled with concentration. His hand grabbed Peyton's waist, flipping her over so she was on all fours and facing the headboard.

Abbadon's large body loomed over Peyton, a hand lightly brushing her hair to one side of her neck while he kissed her shoulders and began to track down her spine. "You ready?" He purred, pulling away and sliding his hands down to her hips.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue May 20, 2014 12:31 pm

While not her favourite position, Peyton did as she was told and found herself balanced on her hands and knees on the middle of the bed (though not without groaning internally). It wasn't that it was an undesirable position, but rather the lack of interaction she was allowed with him during their little escapades.

She loved to be able to grab his ass, bite his chest, rake her nails along his back. All of which were much easier to do if she were facing him somehow. Though, if she were brutally honest, the reason she enjoyed missionary so often was the delightful view of his ass she was granted. Perhaps they should take a trip to sleazy Vegas, where there were mirrors on the hotel room ceilings. It was a little too unclassy for such the plantation out here in the swamps, but a little trip so they could both get a rather nice view couldn't hurt, now could it?

At this point all she wanted was for him to pursue her and to see the smug look he wore after nearly every romp - one that she hated to love.

She felt her silky curls fall to one side of her shoulders, tickling the side of her breast lightly before falling still. His lips trailing down her spine were tantalizing, and caused a light layer of goosebumps to come across her skin involuntarily. The fact that he could nearly do her in without being close to fucking her blew her away.

Peyton nodded, all the while biting her lip in anticipation. You never knew what you got with Abbadon. One moment he was gentle, the next rough. In times of desperation and passion, however, she had no idea what to expect. This felt intimate and close, almost, dare she say it, loving? He was much more in tune with her emotionally than before. Maybe it took even the great lover, Abbadon Solace, time to work the kinks out with each woman.

She grabbed a fistful of sheets as she felt Abbadon press into her, a small whimper of pleasure escaping from her lips. He was actually being rather gentle with her. Well, at least their definition of gentle. So many times had they rough, dirty sexy time, something she had grown accustomed to, so she wasn't prepared for him to serenade her any. Perhaps their fall out the night before had changed things. She supposed he did seem to be in a better mood after the fact.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 21, 2014 2:02 am

It was stupid of Abbadon to play this game with himself and he knew it. He knew better than to push his limits with Peyton. Every breath and movement was meticulous as he searched for order in his mind. The diligence of it all could of been mistaken as gentle or even loving, which in the sickest way it may of been.

What other option did he have though? Push her way and cause the same fight they had just the night before? He could tell the distance he tried to keep between them was wearing on Peyton even if it wasn't something she would admit. The space was not something Abbadon exactly desired either, he had pushed everyone away for far too long and had lived a very lonely life over the past century. Abbadon was trying to let Peyton in as much as he could, but his habit kept him in the motion of pushing her away to a safe distance.

His hand worked it's way up Peyton's back, his palm kneading the muscle along her spine until he reached her shoulder. A long, soft moan escaped from his lips as he grasped Peyton's shoulder and pushed her onto him. Helpless little whimpers followed as he tried so desperately to contain himself.

The insatiable, sex-crazed dominant image that Abbadon had created for himself was being chipped away with every movement and gave way to the hints of a much more gentle being that lay underneath. His pushes and shoves had turned to the most delicate of touches, his fingers graced over her the way they did when he examined the work on antique porcelain.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 21, 2014 9:29 am

Peyton's hand carefully slipped further in front of her on the bunched up sheets before reaching up to grab the carefully carved wooden headboard before her. It was much better support than the comforter sliding forward beneath her hand and causing her to constantly readjust in order to keep from face planting on the bed.

Her knuckles turned white gripping the smooth, dark wood of the bed frame. Every now and then a few of her quiet moans turned into rather boisterous ones. Every so often she would reach for one of his hands that gripped her hips a bit too tightly and instead bring it up to her breasts or gently wiggling his hand slightly to loosen his grasp.

Abbadon always reciprocated, realizing instantly that he was being too rough and compensating for doing so immediately. She felt several kisses along her back and shoulder whenever this occurred, almost as if he were making up for his over zealous behaviour.

"Fuck." Peyton muttered breathlessly, the palm of her hand hitting the headboard as she reached her climax. She hung onto the bed lightly, panting, as she awaited a cue from Abbadon that she could move. The smack of her ass before he fell to the bed was sign enough. "Whore." She joked, biting her lip playfully.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 21, 2014 10:28 am

Abbadon collapsed on the bed next to Peyton, a sense of relief washing over him as his large frame sunk into the mattress. His bloodlust dulled and he nuzzled up to Peyton's neck, placing heavy, lingering kisses and allowing his fingers to tangle with hers.

"Not anymore." His lips curved in the faintest hint of a smile at Peyton's name calling.
The words held the same cheeky tone he usually had after the fact, but an unfamiliar sincerity was carried along with them.

Raindrops pelted off the roof as the storm they had been caught in earlier began to blow in full force with thunder rumbling in the distance. The wind howled as it whipped around the home - rattling the shutters that clung to the siding.

"I like what we have, Peyton." Abbadon stated as he wrapped his arms around Peyton and pulled her close. Her still soaked hair clung to his chest and left marks where ever it had touched the sheets. He pressed his lips against the crown of Peyton's head, breathing in the smell of the rainstorm that she managed to carry in.
\

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 21, 2014 11:04 am

Peyton's eyes were closed as ran her fingers through Abbadon's darkened, drenched locks. They were cold and the strands clumped together as his lips pursued her neck with persistent, thoughtful kisses.

Moments like this were what persuaded her to put off flying back to Chicago. Her entire life was there, it was true, but she finally felt comfortable. She didn't seek out the hustle and bustle of the city and the cold, lonely nights associated with it. Of course she didn't have to look hard to find someone to keep her company, but she had grown tired of the bland men that still lay in her bed the following morning.

Abbadon was different. He was something she continued to come back for more. Someone who typically grew tired of things too quickly, was so enticed and intoxicated by him and his quirky habits. The strange, cocky man was wiggling his way beneath her skin. Many times she wanted to fight it, and often could, but moments like last night showed her true colours. She wanted his attention entirely.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Peyton rested her face in the curvature of his neck. "I like this." She spoke softly, almost afraid that the sudden peace they had found would be violently washed away by the storm raging outside of the home.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Abbadon traced imaginary patterns across Peyton's back, his nails just grazing the dewy skin. He felt calm and at peace, with a certainty that he so often lacked. Having Peyton like this in his arms where he didn't feel like he had to fight his constant battle was a moment he could of lived in forever. It was a moment free of worries about what sort of horrible things he could do to her and free of all the horrible things he had done.

"I'm glad." He replied, while his mind wandered elsewhere.

Peyton was something special. It was a rare thing for a woman to catch Abbadon's attention and keep it for longer than a night, sometimes due to lack of interest and sometimes due to a lack of control on his part. Peyton was something that he had known was different from the start. Something had pulled him in and refused to let him go no matter how hard he tried to push it away. The inevitability of the situation concerned him though.

He wondered how long he would have Peyton. It wasn't like she could stay with him until she died, she'd notice something was amiss when she noticed cellulite taking over her smooth thighs and faint lines beginning to form around her eyes and nose all the while he kept the body he had known for centuries. Even if she miraculously went blind and never noticed, she would still grow old and eventually die. He didn't think pushing her away with some extravagant lie of mistresses and illegitimate children was something he could bear to do though.

"I have to go out to a meeting later tonight." Abbadon cleared his throat as he spoke, erasing any signs of concern that may of been etched onto his face from his train of though. "It might run a little late, they tend to drag these things out but I'll be next to you in the morning." He promised, pressing his lips to Peyton's forehead.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Peyton's lower lip stuck out in a pout at the thought of Abbadon having to run off to a meeting tonight, especially if it would run late. She liked having him to herself - all to herself. She supposed that he was quite good at working from home though, as he hadn't had to run off too many times and leave her idle. Relating to work, that is.

She tried not to dwell on the less than stellar attitude he held and the fights that were aroused because of it, but instead focus on the positives. He was being polite, honest, sensitive to her thoughts after their huge debacle the night before. He put up with her biting tone, drunken flirting with his friend, and the snide comments she spat at him as well. That wasn't a task many people could do, let alone ones that did not have to be around her.What more could she really ask for from anyone?

Sighing, Peyton pushed herself into a sitting position and climbed over him. "If you must go, wear your grey suit. It looks good on you." She insisted, drumming her fingers on his chest as she thought of what to pair with it.

She pictured a bunch of old men drinking whiskey and smoking cigars at a large, rectangular table going over the piles of paper clipped together to keep from intermingling. She didn't suppose that they would notice or even care that he was dressed so sharply, but she would at least get to watch him go in it. Besides, it flattered his best assets.

"Purple tie." Peyton finally concluded, bending down to steal a kiss. "Don't flirt with the secretary. I don't contain jealousy well. Your ass is mine." She reminded him, pinching his buttocks while giving him a stern look. Her tone was playful, but the threat was real.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu May 22, 2014 7:02 am

"That's the last thing you have to worry about, you're more than enough for me." Abbadon looked away to hide the cheeky smile that had plastered across his face.

"Yeah? Can I expect the same enthusiasm you use to dress to be present when you undress me later?" He listened to Peyton rattle off on the outfits she had chosen for him. Abbadon gave the impression of a well put together man who had a sense of fashion, but in reality he was just as clueless as the rest of them. Fashion was something he supposed few men of the heterosexual variety would pick up no matter how many lifetimes were given to him. He knew a tailored suit with a bit of color was something that never seemed to be bad though.

"Or would you rather secretary take care of that? I mean, if the gray one really does look the best on me - you can't expect a mortal like that to be able to control herself around me, just look at what I do to you." The overconfident, cocky attitude had returned full force as Abbadon pushed himself up off the bed and grabbed a pair of boxers from his dresser, tiny porcelain boxes and ivory sculptures rattling along the top as the heavy drawer slammed back closed.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu May 22, 2014 7:52 am

Peyton leaned against the headboard as she watched Abbadon slip a pair of boxers over his firm buttocks. She enjoyed watching him get dressed nearly as much as the clothes coming off. She was able to savor his well sculpted body without the haste exhibited when ripping the clothes from one another and having a single goal in mind - sex.

She slid off the bed and made her way toward Abbadon and the dresser he stood leaning against. "Baby, I'm always delighted to get you naked." She purred, bringing his hand up to her lips and kissing each of his fingertips slowly. Abruptly, she dropped his hand and began to rummage through his dresser for a t-shirt.

"Remember what you're missing out on if you go and play with the secretary. I don't share. Ever." Peyton insisted, emphasizing secretary out of her innate jealousy before going in search of a t-shirt amongst several layers of button down shirts. The last thing she wanted to do was strut around the house naked and bump into Ms.Abbott or one of the other groundskeepers.

"God. Do you always have to wear button downs? I mean, you're sexy as hell in them, but they're time consuming when I want to fuck you." She muttered, pulling the t-shirt over her head and giving him a slightly exasperated look. It was roomy, comfortable, and long enough that none of her goodies would be exposed if she walked around the house.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next