Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted - Take Three

2 posters

Go down

Abducted - Take Three Empty Abducted - Take Three

Post  AshBash Wed May 28, 2014 4:43 pm

The faint sound of water droplets slashing against something nearby woke Sierra Jacobs from a deep slumber. She could hear her blood being pumped through her body, pounding against her eardrums in a steady, persistent rhythm. It did nothing but worsen the aching in her head and temples, assaulting her senses again and again to the point where she believed her head would surely explode.

Reaching up, she began massaging her temples in an attempt to relieve some of the pain. Upon doing so, she felt the dried blood which had crusted over a large knot that had formed on her forehead, plastering her long, dark locks to her skin.

The room took on a deep musty smell, one that invaded her nostrils relentlessly. It was quite unpleasant, the smell of mildew, mold, and other smells coupled with a house that withered away. Though she had been locked away in this room for weeks now (or so she assumed), she couldn't push past the nausea the room provoked day in and day out.

Sierra pushed herself up on the bed, suddenly aware that her surroundings had changed -- though miniscule, and something she couldn't pinpoint directly. Her eyes struggled to see clearly in the faint lighting the room provided. A single lightbulb hang from the cieling, unfastened, and contributing to the only light that illuminated the small room.

She continued to scan the small, bricked jail cell she had began rotting away in, only stopping when she had done two full sweeps. On her second one, she noticed there was a case of water bottles, something she hadn't been accustomed to thus far in her stay at chateau fucked up.

Instead of having to carefully ration gallon jugs of water until her captives resupplied her, she now had conveniently sized bottles that were much easier to move from one place to the next. Dragging gallon jugs through the room, while small, was a tedious task when you got little food, rest, and vitamin D.

The sound of the familiar rusty lock sealing Sierra off from the rest of the world was heard being fumbled with from the top of the stairs. Her stomach tied in knots as she saw the heavy wooden door be pushed open, revealing the silhouette of a single man. She couldn't quite make out which one he was, the lighting from a room upstairs nearly blinding her as she gazed up toward him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Abducted - Take Three Empty Re: Abducted - Take Three

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu May 29, 2014 11:59 am

Genesis' feet clumsily carried him down the steps of dilapidated home, the long laces of his black converse occasionally catching on a loose nail or split floorboard. Once-vibrant blue eyes peeked over the mound of supplies he had bundled in his arms. Everything ached in the familiar fashion that it always did when the drugs found their way out of his system.

He wasn't sure how he had landed the so sought after position of hostage keeper, but he had. It probably had something to do with a favor from Felix that had taken place a couple years ago and the man had decided it was time for Genesis to return it. He spent too much time with a needle in his arm to be sure of much anymore.

The girl was in a worse situation than he was, Genesis supposed. He wasn't sure what circumstances had landed her in the basement of a crackhouse, but he could guess that she hadn't exactly achieved saint hood in her lifetime. Felix had taken quite a few girlfriends and lovers as payment for drug debts owed by the valiant man in their life so that was his best guess. He worried about those women more than he should, more came in than he saw safely returned.

"You awake?" Genesis squinted his eyes through the dark room as his foot hit the concrete floor. He could see the girl stirring in the far corner of the room. Despite the toughened exterior he had developed in the years since his girlfriend's and child's death, he remained the gentle soul he had always been underneath - at least while he was sober.

"Fuck." Genesis muttered as he made out the bright red hints of fresh blood starting to ooze from the scabbed over wound on the girl's head. "Here, here, let me help you." The supplies he had been carrying bounced off the musky mattress as they fell - a blanket, pillow, a change of clothes, first aid kit and a bag from Mcdonald's.

The plastic clips on the first aid kit snapped as Genesis hustled to find alchol wipes and gauze, meanwhile holding a strip of fabric against the bleeding wound. "It's really not that bad, head injuries just bleed a lot." He assured, looking over the half naked girl. She had bruises and scuffs to accompany the blunt-force head injury, a glance at her arms told him she either used or they had doped her up to keep her quiet and compliant.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu May 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Sierra warily glanced up at the man, wary of the bundle of items he carried with him down the stairs and into the chamber that had been home for who knows how long. He wasn't the first one to bring her things, though every other time it had been something to beat her with, or at least subdue and secure her so that they may have their way with her. The silhouette of what this one was carrying didn't scream torture devices and pain was sure to follow.

Upon hearing his voice, she relaxed, though only a miniscule amount. This voice was new, unfamiliar. It didn't come across as threatening, but who in their right mind would assist keeping someone locked away in a run down crack house that could very easily fall down onto her at any given second? At least he came alone. The worst instances always included two or more men, each of which got a kick out of smacking her around and voyeurism.

Sierra had learned quickly to answer her captors promptly. Failing to do so only created a worse situation for herself. It ranged anywhere from rationed food and water, to stricter beatings and more volatile sex. Immediately she had found that their threats were not idle ones, and not so much a threat as a promise. Fear was instilled in her from the moment she was roughly smuggled into this hellhole.

"I'm awake, yes." She called. Her voice, while strong, was hoarse. She had hardly used it except from the times she cried out in pain. She watched him carefully, setting the contents that had been in his arms onto that familiar, metal shelving that she had been tied to countless times. A light shiver ran through her at the sight of it, memories being evoked.

Sierra quickly jerked away from his touch as if it had burned. In her mind, it very well could have. He wasn't causing her physical pain, but the emotional damage she had raked in took its toll on her. "Don't touch me." She hissed, defiantly swatting his arm away as he continued to try and clean the head wound she had obtained.

It wasn't the most intelligent thing she could have done, seeing as every other male that stepped into the room would have slapped her silly, but somehow she knew that his strange desire to help her (in the most fucked up way) was genuine and would allow her a bit of wiggle room. Just how much was the questionable part.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu May 29, 2014 1:26 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to scare you." Genesis quickly rose to his feet, taking a step back from the girl and managing tripping over an empty plastic jug as he did. His hands scrapped up against the rough floor, the muscles in his arms straining, making the track marks that came with years of drug abuse obvious as he pushed himself off the floor. He couldn't say his forward approach was the best one to take with the captive girl but he had the best of intentions.

His lips pursed, watching the girl recoil into the corner. Felix was merciless as long as he got his point across, he had offered Genesis the use of the girl while she was in his care. It was better that he was  taking care of her now than whoever had been before he thought.

"I..I...I brought you some blankets and clothes, and food, and there is medical stuff in the first aid kit." The nervous stutter he had developed was broke through his tired, raspy voice as he quickly stammered through the words. One hand tangled in the of dark copper hair on top of his head and the other pointing at the various objects as he named them.

"Uhm." Blue eyes glanced up from the floor as he raked his mind for what to say. What did you say to a drugged up girl in the basement of a crack house? He wasn't made out for the outlaw life of hostage taking and raping. "I know it's a less than ideal situation but, I'm better than whoever else has been down here, alright? I'm not really into the whole beating up and raping chicks thing."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu May 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Sierra surveyed how quickly the man had retreated from the venom she spat out after he had managed to touch her. Typically she was the one running from the hills, not the other way around., figuratively speaking. She winced slightly as she watched him stumble backwards, incidentally tripping over one of the now empty water jugs and falling straight onto his ass, knowing just how hard and unforgiving the floor and walls of the tiny room were.

He rose from the floor, and she noticed the familiar marks dotting his arms as the muscles lightly flexed. The ones dotting her arms were incredibly similar, though he clearly had more mileage down the path of self destruction than she did. Several of the men who visited her used as well, so the sight wasn't surprising, more like a job requirement, as they were working under one of the most notorious drug dealers in the area.

The one thing that set the other men apart from her red-headed "friend" was they immediately expressed violence and their lust, while he took on a strangely nurturing role. His words smoothed the situation out greatly as he insisted he found no pleasure in the torture and rape of anyone. Thankfully someone would give her a break, even if it were just for a night. Perhaps she could finally sleep well.

The smell of food wafted in and caused her stomach to lurch, however she was too afraid to willingly move toward the metal shelving on the wall furthest away while anyone was in the room with her. Even in solitude, she struggled to retrieve the items they left for her there, playing on the fear they had instilled within her. A sick, twisted game that seemed to have no end.

The loud, unrelenting growling of her stomach was finally enough incentive to rise to her feet and make her way to the treacherous metal object. While the redhead sat calmly on the steps leading toward the door, Sierra was incredibly cautious as she approached him. It wouldn't be the first time someone had decided to go from good cop to bad cop in the room.

Sierra snatched up the bag and brought it back to the one comfortable thing in the room - her mattress. Her eyes kept flitting toward him as she unwrapped and examined the McDonald's bag and its contents, paranoid. Deciding he was civil enough, she spoke up before taking a bite of her sandwich. "How come I'm here?"

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri May 30, 2014 6:27 am

Genesis stumbled as soon as he was back on his feet. The comedown making him lightheaded, he instead opted to sit against the wall opposite of the girl. He scooted himself back until the rough stone walls dug into his shirt, in a way it felt good - it hurt just enough to distract from the sickening feeling of the drugs fading out of his body.

"I have no idea." He pulled his legs towards his chest, letting his head rest on the top of his knees. "Do you use?" His voice was muffled and tired as he started to try to help the girl figure out why she was there. "Did your boyfriend skip Felix over in some money? Or piss him off?" He listed off the two most common reasons girls found their way there. He didn't think it was right but it's not like he got a whole lot of say about it.

"I'm Genesis, by the way." He spoke off handly, his eyes barley making an effort to look in her direction.

Genesis reached into the pocket of his jeans, fighting with the denim until it let him pull his cigarettes out. "Do you smoke?" He held the half-empty back that still had the plastic wrapped around it towards the girl in offering while he lit the one that he held between his teeth

He chuckled to himself for a second as he remembered a girl at Mcdonald's chastising him for smoking while he stood there in a t shirt with track marks up and down his arms. It was a bad habit, but there were worse ones that he had. Smoking had always been what he looked too when he was coming down, it clouded the headaches out and helped him relax.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted - Take Three Empty Abducted - Take 3

Post  AshBash Fri May 30, 2014 7:27 am

Sierra continued to scarf down the McDonald's the redhead had been kind enough to bring her. She had inhaled nearly half of it by the time he had settled down onto the floor and leaned against the cold, rough bricks she had been thrown against far too many times. She knew there was a series of scrapes and bruises the backs of her arms and shoulders from being pinned against the walls, but they were mild in comparison to the other injuries she had obtained while being held captive.

Her brows furrowed together as she began to think of any reason related to what the gentler man suggested as to why she could have been here. Did she use? Yes. But she had been sober for nearly five months now. Boyfriend? She scoffed at the suggestion. Now that was amusing.

She took a swig from the bottle of water lying on the bed next to her before nodding silently. Genesis. Religious name. How ironic.

"I've been sober for a while now, so I highly doubt that's why I've landed in this predicament. And as far as relationships go, well, I haven't been in any for the past few years. So unless casually hooking up with someone is now a reason to be put on this Felix guy's radar, I'm fresh out of ideas." She muttered, running her fingers through her messy, unkempt hair.

Sierra surprised herself by reaching toward Genesis freely, but the desire for a cigarette to help take the edge off wasn't something she could reject, even if it meant sexually gratifying him later. She would have much preferred something stronger, cocaine, heroin, alcohol even, but she wasn't about to push her luck. Being offered cigarettes was generous enough.

"A few friends of mine use, but that's their own damn business. I got cleaned up and wanted nothing more to do with it." Sierra offered, realizing it could be a possible connection as she took a long drag off of the cigarette she had been presented with.

"I'm Sierra." She finally admitted, stubbing out the remains of her cigarette which had been smoked right down to the filter. She was quite honestly afraid to reveal anything about herself to him, but seeing as she was hidden away in the basement of a crack house, someone knew very well who she was, and there was no point in trying to conceal much of anything. She was completely vulnerable.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:43 am

"There's very little thought process with Felix. He deals drugs and pimps girls, he's hardly a scholar so I guess that's not something that should surprise anyone." Genesis took a long drag from his cigarette then puffed the smoke out in rings.

Hundreds of girls had come into Felix's 'care'. The amount that had no idea who Felix had associated them with was higher than it should be.

"How old are you?" Genesis studied Sierra, she looked familiar but Genesis knew that at nearly 30 he was far too old to know her from school and she was way too young for him to ever of worked with her.

She's too young to already be down this path. Genesis thought to himself. He desperately wished that someone had been there to pull him out of the mess he had found himself in when he was a teenager. Life would of been different but at the time it seemed like he lacked any options and now it seemed like every time he tried to make something of himself he was knocked down just before he reached the top.

"You should let me help you with those cuts, they're going to get infected if they aren't cleaned up." The abrasions and cuts that were surrounded by black and blue looked painful enough to make Genesis wince for her. An infection was the last thing she wanted to set in while she was in the dirty basement of a crack house. He wasn't going to press the issue though, it was obvious that she had already been roughed up by several of the men who frequented the decaying home and he didn't want to further upset her..

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:26 am

Sierra began to chew on her bottom lip, a very familiar nervous tick she had picked up on, but winced as soon as her teeth came into contact with it while listening to Genesis' inside scoop on Felix.

It was still swollen and sore from when one of three men had smashed her face into the metal shelving unit to subdue her, busting her lip and causing a gnarly gash on her forehead in the process.

She had managed to swing herself into a rather shitty position. By not going along with the wishes of the three men, two white, one hispanic, she had been given a hell of a stay. Defiantly, she had spit within the shortest man's face upon demanding she got on her knees and perform oral sex. That was when the first of several amusing beatings began.

Not one to comply with anyone's demands, Sierra had continued to resist them, and that had landed her into several unpleasant situations between her other visitors. Whether that meant beatings, unwanted sexual advances, lack of food or water, she always was punished according to their desires.

She shuddered lightly at the thought before forcing herself to be entertained by the smoke rings the redhead blew. Her eyes followed them as the slowly thinned out and then all together disappeared, finding little comfort in the way they billowed across the poorly lit room.

"Twenty three, you?" Sierra countered, her hand visibly shaking as she handed Genesis the first aid kit he had brought along with him. She supposed if he had any intentions of harming her, he wouldn't be so adamant about dressing up the wounds she had managed to gain during her stay at Chateau Fucked Up.

Wincing as Genesis lightly applied what she assumed to be alcohol to the head wound, Sierra kept her eyes down. "This Felix guy.. Does he give you guys free reign of me? Or does he get off on having people do his dirty work for him?" She questioned quietly, wrapping her fingers around the dingy hem of the shirt she had been wearing for god knows how long.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:19 am

"It's alright, I won't do anything to hurt you." Genesis assured even though he knew Sierra was unlikely to believe him.

"30 next month. You're so young, you could do so much. You shouldn't be in this mess" Genesis said sounding oddly paternal while looking back on all the years he had let slip by while strung out on whatever he could get his hands on.

"I don't mean to lecture you. I would just hate to see you end up like me." He murmured the apology as he dabbed neosporin onto the gash of her head, being as gentle as he could with his rough hands.

It was difficult to see what he was doing in the poorly lit basement, he hoped that the bandaids he plastered over the cut would suffice. At the very least he knew it would keep the dirt and bacteria from settling in.

"He wouldn't exactly be upset at the guys using you, he doesn't care what happens as long as he gets his money." The answer wasn't detailed, but then again neither was the information Genesis was given.

Genesis moved onto the cuts on Sierra's arm, starting at the wrist that had a nasty cut that wrapped its way around entirely. His lips pushed into a firm line as he realized why it was probably there.

"I'm sorry they did this to you. I'll see if I can take over and hopefully that will keep them away." Genesis offered as he started to clean up the scabbed over wound. He felt guilty even though he had no part, but he often felt guilt for things that he had no control over.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:05 am

Sierra cringed underneath Genesis' rough hands. While he was gentle in technique, the callouses that had developed over time grazed harshly over the surface of her skin. His hands were surprisingly steady for those of a long term drug addict. Given the track marks running along his arms, he had been an experienced user for most of his adult life.

Her eyes narrowed at him as he chastised her for taking the wrong path in life, as well as his comment about her age. While she was a young woman, she didn't need him giving her shit. It didn't matter that he was being sincere, cleaning her wounds, and apologizing for what had been done to her. She was angry with the world for being thrown into the lion's den.

"You're one to talk." Sierra snapped. "I tried to get my shit together. I got sober, my friend, and where did making good life choices get me? In the basement of a crack house, beaten, tortured, and raped for men's amusement. So I could do so much? Tell me, what happens when the money doesn't come? What happens when no one shows up to pay a debt that I somehow got fucked into being used as a pawn for?"

Shaking her head repeatedly, she gave him a resentful smile. "Don't talk to me about how great my life can be. The two of us are just alike, I presume, so you know it isn't just that simple. And if it was, you wouldn't be here with me, in the basement of a crack house, watching over an abducted woman because you're some drug dealer's bitch." She spat out, bringing her now doctored wrist to her abdomen.

"Why are you even here, old man winter? What does Felix have on you?" She asked, this time a bit more civilized. She hadn't meant to hurt his feelings, or stun him. The last thing she wanted was to be locked in the basement with yet another man with issues to become violent with her. So far he was her saving grace. Trying to keep that position secure and curb her anger would be difficult to juggle.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:56 am

Genesis let Seirra speak without interrupting her, not matter how much the words stung. He knew he had fucked up more than most. Drugs were a chain that held him down even though he could see that freedom was just out of his reach. Freedom and happiness were things that he felt were simply not meant to be his though.

"That wasn't how I meant it. I meant that it upsets me to see someone who could be doing so many other great things stuck here being used as something for some scumbag to get his way. I didn't mean to imply that you landed yourself in here through your own actions, I know that's not the case. The beating, torture and rape is over as long as I can do anything to stop it." For a drug addict, Genesis was well spoken. He had done well for himself when he could stay away from all the drugs - he held a Master's degree in engineering and a Bachelor's in mathematics. He just couldn't keep a grip on his life.

He looked down to the half bandaged arm that Sierra had jerked away. He decided not to press his luck playing nurse. He supposed that Sierra could probably finish up the first aid as long as she had the supplied.

A soft laugh emerged from Genesis at Sierra's name calling as he slid across the dingy concrete floor to the other way so she could have her space. His expression saddened as she inquired about what he had done to end up where he was and he debated on whether or not he should tell her.

"I loved a girl." He started after an uncomfortably long silence.

"I love her more than I've ever loved anything. I got cleaned up for her, we moved in together, then I proposed." Genesis sighed softly as he thought about all the mornings he had spent laying in bed with Farrah in their apartment. "She ended up pregnant with a son...only he wasn't mine. She slept with my best friend after we had an argument one night and she left the house. I didn't care, well I tried not to care, it was one bad decision and I didn't think that one bad decision should ruin everything we had together. We patched things up. She wanted to get married before she was too big to fit in a dress, so we threw together a wedding as quick as we could - got hitched and started working on a nursery. She died giving birth, the baby didn't make it either."

He looked at his arms, at the scars, and the track marks. He knew when each and everyone one of them had been put there. At what stage of grief.

"I was all alone again. I went back to whatever I thought would make me feel better. Herion could put me out of my misery for a couple hours, so I used as much as I could. Felix was happy to bottle feed it to me as long as I'd do his grunt work. It was a good deal."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:27 am

Sierra clamped her mouth shut as Genesis began telling the tale of his untimely wife and child. She suddenly felt immensely guilty over inquiring what he had done to land himself in this particular situation. Had she known that the kind, good natured light would no longer flash in his yee, she wouldn't have pressed the issue. Apparently there was someone more fucked up than herself in this world, after all.

Shifting uncomfortably, she began to pack up the first aid kit and slid it underneath the metal shelves a few feet away from the bed she sat upon. While it held many terrible memories, she was able to stash things away underneath the bottom shelf and push them back against the wall, keeping little bits that she could reuse later out of the reach of her abusers.

"If I were faced with the same situation, I would have, undoubtedly, done the same thing." Sierra admitted, trying to offer at least one some piece of comfort.

If she had the opportunity to find a quick, easy fix to ending her misery and being consumed with the warm fuzzy feeling of being high, she would take it in a heartbeat. What drug addict, or recovering one who had just experienced such trauma wouldn't?

Her brows furrowed together in confusion, trying to remember where she could pinpiont a similar story. It seemed familiar somehow, but she couldn't quite recall whether or not she had heard it from someone, or if it was just the typical tale of cheating with a sour plot twist.

Genesis.. Genesis..

Genesis Rhapsodos, the redhead who Zack was friends with a few years back.

Sierra's eyes flashed up at Genesis' filled with fear, afraid that any association with Zack would quickly turn the tables and cause an uproar of problems between the two.

"Oh fuck me."

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 am

Genesis mind was far from the dirty basement of a crack house. He thought about the times Farrah had stopped by the garage when he was the only one working late hours. The way Farrah looked when she sat with her knees pulled up to her chest while she drank her coffee in the morning, blonde messy hair tossed up into a bun. The way she smiled at things that had always seemed so insignificant to him. How they had both worked picking out colors for the nursery, and how excited he had been at the chance of being a parent.

It hurt him to know that all of those hopes and dreams were gone. Rotting away in a concrete vault. He had lost faith in any form of higher power long ago even though he desperately wished that he could tell himself that Farrah and his son were waiting on him in some magical, perfect place where there wasn't any pain or sadness.

Sierra's voice snapped him back to reality. His faded blue eyes bouncing from the concrete wall to Sierra.

"Are you okay?" He started to get up to check on her but he let his body slump back against the wall instead. It was hard for him to fight the nurturing personality he possessed. He had always been one to try to care for whatever he could find that would benefit, all while neglecting whatever it was that he needed.

The weight sunk his heart and he could feel the familiar urge to cover the pain with a needle. At the same time though, he felt the need to watch over Sierra to make sure that Felix and his other henchmen stayed away from her. He wasn't sure if he could bare knowing that something happened to Sierra because he wasn't there to stop it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:16 am

Sierra shook her head slowly as she gazed at Genesis. Surely the man who had been so kind to her wouldn't slip into a violent rage at the drop of a hat? Then again, that would be in an idealistic world, one where she wasn't locked away in a basement with a drug addict clearly slipping into withdrawls. That in itself was never a place she wanted to be situated within.

"Fuck. Um." She began, letting her gaze shift toward a bloody mark on the wall she had gotten one of the times she had been roughed up in the quiet solitude of this basement. Her eyes searched various hiding places, things to throw toward him if he came after her, and the ever famous door that lead to freedom at the top of the worn stairs.

How did she tell a man who lost not only his wife, but also his child, that she had been romantically involved with the man who had caused such an uproar in his life, and who he surely blamed for losing it all?

Was there any way around having him put his hands on her? Would he storm out and get higher than a kite? Would he come back later in a less than stable mindset and take out his anger on the person his enemy held dear?

"You're Genesis Rhapsodos, right? Farrah was your fiancee, or, well, wife.." Sierra began, watching his body language carefully before continuing the rather peculiar exclamation a minute before. Thankfully he knew better than to think the healthy dose of the word "fuck" was related to anything sexual.

"She was lovely.. I knew her. Briefly. I dated Zack for a few years.. He and Nicole didn't last long. Sharing a child didn't do anything more than having a pawn to use during their fights for Nicole. I met him shortly after they filed for divorce." She murmured, staring at the grimy shoelaces her converse now sported.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:43 am

"She was lovely." Genesis repeated in agreement, while he sought solace in his memories of her.

"If you were tangled up with Zack at any point in time, I can almost guarantee that's why you're here. He owes Felix a lot of money and he's tired of dealing with him." He cleared his throat before shifting the subject away from Farrah.

As lovely as Farrah was, she wasn't something that Genesis could stand to dwell on for too long. Every time he thought about her he went through the five stages of grief all over again. He would isolate himself to his memories, then the most regretful form of anger built - wondering why she had to fuck everything up by sleeping with Zack, he'd reason that if he had taken her to a different hospital or just not of caused the fight that made her run off in the first place, that Farrah would still be here, and then the depression on knowing that she was gone would sink in.

Acceptance was abstract to him. While he felt he would never reach acceptance in it's traditional form, he had reached it by knowing she was dead and there was nothing he could do. He couldn't cope with anything besides self destruction, but he accepted that she was never something he'd have again.

He looked at the gaunt, dirty body that cowered in the corner across from him. He hated to see anyone like that, but he especially hated it when it was someone who was there under no power of their own.

"You don't have to worry Sierra." He couldn't read exactly what it was that had sparked her fear of him again. There were an infinite number of things that could of reignited her fears, he didn't pin his calm demeanor as one of them.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Sierra relaxed soon after she saw Genesis remain on the floor, unwavering. Apparently her life with Zack was more than friends with benefits turned romantic. It was a topsy turvy deal she had found herself in with him. Though both codependent drug addicts, they did indeed care for one another. What she had perceived as love proved to be nothing more than fondness and deep rooted affection.

That dramatic lifestyle and adventure she craved a year ago had ended when she decided to get sober after a pregnancy scare. Even after finding out she had a miscarriage at five weeks, she continued to sober living and enrolled in the local university once again, attempting to complete her bachelor's in nursing. The last thing she had left to do were clinicals, which she was due to begin in the fall.

Now she was locked away in a dungeon with no windows or light other than the orange glow that was produced by a single light bulb. It hurt her eyes quite a bit and gave her a constant dull, lingering headache.

"Could you do me a favour?" Sierra questioned, easing forward and fractionally closer once more once she was content that his words of keeping her out of harm's way rang true. "Next time you visit, could you bring a change of clothes? And could I take a shower perhaps? I have no idea how long I've been here and I feel disgusting. Plus washing out the scrapes I've earned along the way would be beneficial."

"I don't know if you'll be in any trouble for doing so, which if that's the case, I'll live. But if you're able to, I'll find some way to make it up to you." She pressed, giving him an almost pleading glance.

His kindness was overwhelming compared to the other men she had encountered, and she planned on drinking up every ounce of it. Perhaps not abuse it, as he did seem like a nice man, but she would definitely take advantage of the cards she was now being dealt.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 am

'There should be a change of clothes piled up somewhere in there, there's advil too." Genesis gestured towards the pile of supplies that had nearly caused him to tumble down the stairs. He had hurriedly tossed them aside in his attempt to care for Sierra's cuts.

"The rest, I'll see what I can do." He hated to hear the girl make such simple requests that he was unsure of his ability to fufill them.

Genesis held his doubts that Felix would allow any stretch of freedom for the girl. As far as he was concerned the more miserable the woman, the more likely that the valiant drug addict would step up and pay his dealer.

Concerned furrowed in his brow as he began to wonder what exactly would happen to Sierra if Zack decided to skip out on his debt.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Sierra rose from the dirty, sheetless mattress and walked over to the pile of items that had tumbled out of Genesis' arms upon coming down the creaky, unstable wooden stairs that lead down to the basement.

A shirt, a pair of shorts, a bottle of advil, a blanket, and a box of granola bars. At least this one wasn't going to starve her when she didn't go along with their fucked up demands.

"There are handcuffs are in the drawer. There's a key to the desk and the cuffs on the ring they gave you that unlocks the door to the basement. Use them if you aren't comfortable with just walking me upstairs. Please." Sierra insisted, trying to swallow back the fear associated with the handcuffs.

Noticing the hesitation from the redhead, she leaned against the wall. "Do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to run? Because I know exactly what happens when a hostage runs out of a crack house in this neighborhood. I don't exactly have a death wish." She muttered, her tone bitter.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

"I have to check if it's okay - I need some form of permission, which I can't get until I see Felix again." Genesis replied with a heavy sigh as he leaned his head back against the hard concrete wall.

Felix's rules and regulations were inconsistent at best, and failure to follow whatever he chose to enforce on any given day would result in punishments of varying degrees depending on his mood.

"If Felix thinks I'm trying to get you out of here he'll have his little illegal compadres pop a cap in both of us and toss over the nearest bridge." His voice was a little more hushed. He wasn't willing to take any chances of someone over hearing 'get you out of here' for fear of reprecussions.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:35 am

Sliding down against the wall, Sierra nodded silently, understanding that the situation was dangerous at best. She didn't quite believe she would get off so easily, but thought her compliance and willingness to be bound, and hell, even gagged if need be, to take a hot shower would be enough to shoot Felix a request. His answer granted her at least that.

"Convince him then. Dont make it seem like you're playing Mr.Nice-Guy, that won't do either of us any good. You'll be demoted at best, and I'll go back to rotting away down here." She muttered, her voice pitching slightly in fear.

Dragging her nails across the concrete flooring, she continued searching for ideas to get her way on this. Drug dealers had power, but they weren't exactly intelligent. Finding the right excuse couldn't be too difficult to pawn off on someone who partook in drug abuse.

"Tell him you want to fuck me in the shower or something. Or that you want to waterboard me to get information out of me. I really don't care what tale you spin, just be convincing. My life kind of depends on you at this point."

Initially she had been calm, relaxed, but the more she spoke about her situation with a human being rather than the foul creatures who tended to visit her at night, the more paranoid and fearful she became - something that didn't come easily from the twenty-three year old.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:47 am

"Yeah, Felix knows me a little bit better than that. I don't exactly give off the hardened criminal vibe, do I?" Genesis asked with an exasperated sigh while he raked through his mind for ideas to smuggle Sierra away.

The gang tattoos scrawled on the arms of Felix and his henchmen, with the occasional tear drop tattoo accentuating a cheekbone, told stories of a life of crime in growing up in the streets. The same could hardly be said for the lanky, copper haired man. While the past few years had been rough and left him looking worse for wear with dark circles contrasting off his blue eyes and stubble forming across gaunt cheekbones, he didn't carry a notorious vibe about him.

"I'll see what I can do though. I think I can swing something, if he left you were with me - you're not part of something very big - he's just making a point."

__

"Hey, Sierra - Wake up." Genesis whispered as he reached across the dirty mattress and nudged where her shoulder tented the blanket.

His eyes bounced around the dim room, looking for signs that Sierra had any 'visitors' the night before but everything seemed to be left in the same state that it had been when he left. Sierra seemed to be sleeping soundly for it to be nearly one in the afternoon, though Genesis saw how a sense of time would easily escape anyone confined to the concrete cellar for too long.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 am

Sierra woke suddenly from a deep, peaceful slumber to someone touching her shoulder. Flight or fight response stirring, her hands balled into fists, and before she knew it, she had struck the man hovering over her on the bed square in the jaw. Too many times she had been awoken from her sleep to have one of Felix's frisky henchmen climbing on top of her.

Instead of the man pursuing her, he stumbled away towards the far wall. It stunned her to see that it was the friendly redhead clenching his jaw in the poorly lit room.

Pushing herself onto her feet, Sierra bit her lip, feeling strangely guilty for putting her hands on Genesis. While she was still in this strange predicament, locked away and living in the heart of gang territory, Sierra wasn't concerned about her well being while she was with him. He was nurturing, whereas the other men were on the hunt for entertainment.

"Shit. I'm sorry." She muttered, wrapping her arms around herself. "I'm not exactly used to friendly visits, especially when someone's grabbing me and I'm on the bed." She admitted, running her fingers over the ligature marks around her wrists.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down