Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis/Farrah

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Genesis/Farrah - Page 5 Empty Re: Genesis/Farrah

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 am

Genesis pushed her over on the bed and crawled over her. "I won't baby. I won't go anywhere. I promise." He said through kisses places along her jawline. "You're everything. Everything to me." He continued. Even though he had been the one pushing Farrah away, it was much to hard for him to do that. Especially after hearing what her and Zack's actions a few nights ago had been. He was ready to make her his again. He was more than happy that Farrah was able to brush off his dilated pupils and bloodied nose. On the plus side, the coke made him think a lot faster and the more he thought about things, the less he could imagine being happy without Farrah. He just hoped that she could be jsut as happy with him and without kids.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah - Page 5 Empty Genesis/Farrah

Post  AshBash Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 am

Farrah became a little tearful, weakend from the honesty in Genesis's words. She hadn't imagined him to come home, curl up in bed with her and smother her with kisses. She expected a different man. Angry, full of hate for all the pain she had caused him. Gingerly turning his face away from her neck, Farrah kissed his lips gently before scooting back just a bit so she could see his face. "I dont want you to be upset.. if you go any further and see a few marks on me.." She whispered, biting her lip self-conciously. It wasn't that she didn't want things to come to a halt, hell, she wanted him to make love to her, but if it was going to kill him seeing the marks that she and Zack's one night affair had left on her body, then she wasn't going to allow him to do much more than kiss her, much less this aggressively.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 am

Genesis paused when he heard the words fall out of Farrah's mouth. He knew there was a hickey on her neck but he didn't know about the other places. His eyes met her's nervously, as he pulled on the back of his snake bites, not sure of what he should do. He knew it'd hurt to see Farrah all marked up from someone else, but it hurt to know it just as much. He decided to go ahead with it, he wanted her to be his again. He aggressively kissed at the mark on her neck, biting and sucking until he had covered it up. His hands to impatient to pause to take Farrah's shirt off, grasped it in the middle and pulled until it ripped in half. His glanced over the hickeys and bruises on the rest of her body before his mouth repeated the same actions it had on her neck. Making sure there was no trace of Zack left on her. "You're mine." He said quietly as he reached up to kiss her.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:57 am

Farrah reluctantly allowed Genesis to proceed, knowing that pushing him away would be difficult and likely hurt his ego, but her actions would have only been to protect him from the inevitable. Moaning a bit quietly as the snakebites grazed her skin, Farrah reached for the hem of his shirt, tugging it over his head quickly. She couldn't deny him making love to her, that was absolutely absurd when she wanted to feel loved, wanted to feel like she was still his after her sleazy night with Zack. Genesis seemed a bit desperate in his attempt to bed her, but weren't they both in despair about her slip up? After a few more bites on various places across her body, Farrah began fumbling with the botton of his jeans, successfully undoing it after losing concentration momentarily while his lips peppered kisses along her neck and eventually caught hold of her lips. "I love you." She insisted, pushing him off of her so she could discard of her underwear and begin kissing and sucking along his chest and down to the tops of his boxers and jeans where her fingers then grasped the both of them and tugged them viciously down to his ankles and eventually off of his body completely.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:46 am

Genesis hadn't felt this connected and disconnected from his body ever. Emotions ranging from anger to love coursed through his body in strong waves, he had never allowed himself to feel this much. The drugs though, made him feel like a passenger in his own body. Time felt irrelvent, and slowed down. He felt like didn't have control over his actions, his hands and lips were moving without him controlling them. Almost like he was watching a movie. "I love you too baby." The words were automatically passed through his lips, he meant every word though. He felt light headed, it wasn't too bad though. Just, dizzy all of a sudden but he wanted this to badly to stop now. His pupils dialated over his bright blue eyes as tehy looked over Farrah's body lustfully.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 am

Farrah glanced over at the strange glace Genesis was casting her. It was a look she had seen him wear before, but there was something different about it this time. "Make love to me." She demanded, falling onto her back and reaching for him. She wanted to be rid of she and Genesis butting heads and killing one another and to go right back to their lovefest. Farrah began to kiss his lips and along his jawline before worry began to consume her, but something just didn't set right in the pit of her stomach with him at the moment, and it wasn't as if she was going to enjoy the sex if her mind was elsewhere. Resting her forehead onto his shoulder, Farrah sighed quietly before studying his face carefully. "You're high." She whispered. Not to have the pot calling the kettle black, she was high too, but she hadn't known Genesis to use drugs around her or while they were together, so it rubbed her the wrong way. She was just hoping he had smoked pot versus slipping back into old bad habits.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 am

"Yeah, I am. But I'm fine. Just light headed. C'mon." Genesis assured laying next to her, pulling on a few of her curls and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "So are you." He nudged. That was obvious when he walked in the door and the apartment reeked of weed. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her ontop of his chest. Every passing second he felt more and more out of it. The only thing registering in his mind was lust, every touch felt significant and all his nerve endings seemed to register stronger than they ever had. "Baby. I love you. I'm just so out of it right now." Genesis' breathing became shallower and faster. "C'mon." He stated again, running his hands along her sides, down to her hips.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 am

Whimpering quietly with desire, Farrah decided to leave the idea of him being high alone for the time being, she was too horny for him not to make love to her. Besides, the two of them could come face to face with thier problems later on. It was time to make up, and make up sex was something she looked forward to with Genesis. He was passionate on a normal day, and this was a side of him she wasn't used to, it was bound to be satisfying. Wrapping her fingers around the ringlets of his copper hair, she tugged roughly before giving him a few bites on his neck. "Fuck me." She growled, pressing her hips into his as she simultaneously grabbed his ass.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 am

Genesis gasped at the couple bites she gave him and a soft smile crossed his face, it felt good. guided her onto him, before letting his hands slip back up to her hips, gently rocking her back and forth and he kissed along her neck and jaw, slowly and tenderly. Genesis let his eyes close for a moment as he tried to take a deeper breath. "God... Farrah." Genesis murmured into her neck between shallow breaths. He pulled out momentairly to push Farrah onto her back, his hands on either side of her as entered her again and got rougher. He felt like he needed to prove himself better than Zack. He couldn't stand the thought of him touching Farrah. Farrah was Genesis' and he didn't want anyone to touch her the way he did. And he was determined to give her no reason to desire another man.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 pm

How roughly Genesis shifted her onto her back startled her a bit, but it was forgotten too quickly as he took control opon her. She knew it was probably a bad thing, and one of the reasons that she got involved and stayed with Jason so long, but she liked it when a man took control, at least in bed that was. The rougher Genesis became with her was something she loved, but for some reason she was finding it to be a bit painful. It was embarassing though to bring this up, so she tried to endure it as long as she could, but after afew more minutes she had to speak up. "Genesis..stop. It hurts." She insisted, gingerly pushing his shoulder away and trying to slide up onto the bed further. Her cheeks were flushed with embarassment, not exertion, and she felt utterly humiliated as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 pm

It took Genesis' mind a little more than minute to register what Farrah had told him. He pushed himself off of her when it did though. "I'm sorry baby." Genesis said breathlessly as he laid next to her, one hand on his chest which was rapidly rising and falling. He leaned over to kiss her cheek. "I didn't mean to." he said quietly. He didn't want to hurt Farrah, obviously, he loved her but he felt so out of place in his body right now. He closed his eyes and pulled Farrah closer to him while he kicked the bedsheets off of him. He just needed to be touching her and know she was his. He hated the feeling of coming done from a high, he felt exhausted mentally but still wired physically and stopping in the middle of sex didn't help that.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Farrah bit her lip uncomfortably but allowed Genesis to pull her closer. It wasn't the fact that he had been too rough for her to handle, she was just having pains down south ever since she had slept with Zack and she was now beginning to think she needed to pay a visit to the gyn to see if anything was wrong. "I'm sorry.. It wasn't you that hurt me." She murmured, wiping quickly at her eyes. "Zack's rough.. I've been having issues ever since I cheated." She admitted, afraid to look up at Genesis' face. "He's lustful, and he doesn't love.. He's pretty painful on top of that." Honestly, she was sorry she had ever slept with him. It wasn't an inadequacy in bed that was her problem, it was the fact that she was scared and broken up inside and she wanted an escape in her drunken stupor. "I don't ever want anyone to touch me again besides you. I dont want anyone to look at me like you do." She murmured, clutching onto him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Genesis cringed as he listened to her describe her and Zack's encounters. It was the last thing he wanted to hear, well maybe not the last thing but it was definitely up there. "Baby don't cry." Genesis said softly, almost in a daze. He was still crushed by Farrah's actions, but he could deal and he knew that. Farrah on the other hand seemed to need Genesis' support. He knew full well that Zack was capable of love, but he didn't love Farrah, so he wasn't going to be caring and gentle with her. And knowing Zack hurt Farrah, making it so Genesis couldn't love on her, pissed Genesis off more than ever. That anger was directed toward Zack though, not Farrah. "Baby. I need a drink. I'll be right back." He said grabbing his boxers and slipping them on before rising up from the bed.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 pm

"Bring me one will you?" Farrah questioned. She quickly brushed the tears from her cheeks as she rose from the bed and grabbed a pair of underwear and a tanktop. She was upset because she had hurt Genesis, not because of the physical pain. It wasn't as if she was proud of her run in with Zack, she had always prided herself in being faithful and she managed to screw that up, but she was damn sure she wasn't going to fuck up with Genesis again, not after he had been so forgiving. Turning to climb back onto the bed she noticed a little blood on the sheets, instantly reaching between her legs and noticing the red smudges on her fingertips when she looked at them. "Fuck.." She muttered, slipping into the bathroom and quickly grabbing a washcloth and peroxide to clean off the bloody sheets.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Genesis shut the bedroom door behind him, sighing heavily. He felt like shit and he only knew one way to fix it. He made his way to the foyer and grabbed his wallet, pulling out a credit card, a rolled up $20 and a bag of white powder. Genesis stumbled into the kitchen were he grabbed two bottles of water out of the fridge, opening one bottle and downing half of it in one go. He paused for a minute, leaning against the counter and drumming his fingers on the edge. He hated having this kind of crutch, but he was hurt, badly and he needed something to take his mind off things. He quickly poured a little bit of powder onto the counter, cutting it into two lines with his card. Genesis sighed heavily, almost in regret as he held the bill up to his nose and held the other side and snorted hard, then repeating the process with the other line and wiping his nose before stuffing the items back into his wallet.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Tossing the washcloth into the clothes hamper, Farrah began to strip the sheets off of the bed and breathed a sigh of relief that the blood hadn't soaked its way through onto the mattress. Grabbing a sheetset that was folded up, she began making the bed, quickly scooped up the soiled bedsheets, and quickly making her way toward the washing machine. She didn't want him to know that something was wrong with her, it was too much stress to add another thing onto their list of problems. Dumping a load of detergent into the wash, she pushed the door closed and leaned against the wall for a moment, debating on how soon she should make a visit to the gynocologist's office for her issues and what could possibly be wrong. She was quite certain she didn't have an STD, perhaps a slight tear. Running her fingers through her hair, she made her way into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around Genesis and kissing his back lightly. "I'm sorry I had to ask you to stop.. can I do something to make it up to you?" She asked quietly.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Genesis placed one hand on the arm that wrapped around him. "I'm fine baby, I just don't want to hurt you." Genesis said sniffling as he reached for the bottle of water again, finishing it off this time. "C'mere." Genesis murmured as he turned around and slipped his arms around Farrah's back. "I love you baby." He stated, giving her a quick kiss and resting his chin on top of her head, letting his hands reach up to rub her shoulders. Genesis sniffled again, this time recognizing the familer copper smell. "Shit." Genesis said as he reached for a paper towel and held it to his nose. He was hoping this wouldn't raise too much suspicion. He pulled the towel away after a minute, blotting up the small spots of blood that were still on his nose.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Having Genesis hold her close was comforting, but Farrah was still a bit suspicious about the dialiated pupils and the sniffling.. now this second nosebleed? She didn't want to assume he was snorting again, but it did make her worry. Perhaps she would wait it ound and see how things went, she really didn't want to get on the wrong foot and accuse him of using again when it wasn't the case at all. The two of them didn't need any more tension, not at the moment at least. Lacing her fingers through his once he had tossed out the papertowel, Farrah lead him toward their bedroom again, this time cuddling was her objection. She had missed just having him in the same bed as her even more than him making love to her, though she would gladly take both. Rising onto her tiptoes, she reached up to kiss him gently. "I love you, Genesis. More than anything." She whispered, nuzzling him lightly.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Genesis allowed Farrah to lead him towards the bedroom, feeling dazed and confused. "God Farrah. I love you too, so so much. I don't want anything to fuck this up." He stated, returning the nuzzle. Genesis took a few more steps forward before his legs simply gave out underneath him and he fell, smacking his head against the corner of the night stand. "Fuck!" He half-yelled as he gingerly touched the area and found blood all over his hand. "Shit! Baby, get me a towel, hurry." He said keeping his head back, trying to keep the blood flow down. Head wounds bled a lot, and the fact all his blood vessels were constricted from the coke didn't help with the bleeding issue. This was the most aware he had felt in the past two days, and being aware of a bleeding wound wasn't the best thing.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Farrah was startled by the crash more so than the tugging he had done at her hand. Jumping as she noticed the amount of blood that was seeping out of his head injury, she did as instructed and ran to grab a towel from the linen closet before hurrying back to his side. Bunching it up, she pressed it firmly against his head, staring at him with wide, worried eyes. There was no reason for him to just drop onto the floor like that, not on a normal day. Genesis wasn't a kllutz, nor was there anything in the path that they had tread. "Are you okay? What happened? What's going on, Genesis?" She questioned, her face a few shades more pale than it had been moments earlier. She wasn't going to be fooled, something was wrong, and she wanted the truth right this moment.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:42 pm

"Shhh. Don't worry baby." Genesis pleaded, his tone much softer and calm than the situation called for. His baby blue eyes searching out Farrah's in the dark. "I'm alright." He insisted reaching up to play with her hair. "Okay?" Genesis took the towel and pressed it against the wound firmly, keeping his head tilted back. He didn't want her yelling to wake up the entire building. Genesis moved the towel away for a second, checking to see if he was still bleeding, and the answer was quite a bit. He didn't want the amount of blood to alarm Farrah, but he also knew that was almost unavoidable. "Head wounds just bleed a lot, there's a lot of capillaries. It looks a thousand times worse than it is." He explained, hoping he could calm her down a little bit. "Don't worry about it." He insisted.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Farrah moved away from Genesis' touch, staring at him in disbelief. Things would be fine? They most certainly weren't fine if he just so happened to drop onto the floor for no reason at all. He was a young and healthy man, this shoudln't be happening to him. "You say you love me.. that you want me. You said you'd do anything at all for me. Well, do me a favour and stick around long enough for us to grow old together. That means being healthy, and I demand you tell me waht the fuck is going on because you aren't okay.." She insisted, her eyes searching his face, pleading colouring her tone. "It's not normal for a man in his 20s to just drop, Gen.. It's a health issue.. I want to assess it before other shit happens. I don't want to lose you.." She whispered, trying to be less harsh and allow him to understand the distress she would be in if something had happened to him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:38 am

"I'm high, baby." Genesis stated, pulling Farrah down next to him. "You already know that." He added, pulling her onto his lap and stroking her hair mindlessly and resting his cheek against her shoulder. "I'll be fine." He encouraged, as he moved the rag from his head since the majority of the blood had stopped, just a couple droplets remaining. "I love you, baby." Genesis kissed at her neck lovingly. He felt so out of it, but he didn't want Farrah to worry so he was going to put on his best act to convince her that he felt okay. He didn't want her jumping on his case about being high, especially if she found out it was coke.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 am

The force from Genesis pulling Farrah down into his lap was much more abrupt than she had expected, causing her to tense up as she lay her head against his shoulder and allowed him to hold her. It wasn't something she wanted to get used to, allowing him to ease his way into an abusive relationship just as Jason had, but she didn't see him as the type to harm her, and if he was? Well, she assumed he would have done it by now judging by how quickly and angry he had become with her due to her affair. Farrah didn't know if she was just hypersensitive with all of the drama that had arisen lately or if she actually had reason to worry for him. Again, it would be hypocritical to make it into an even larger scene seeing as she too had just gotten high this morning. "Sorry.. I'm just worried about us and the way things are lately.. Forgive me?" She asked quietly, kissing him gently and allowing her lips to linger there for a moment longer. "I love you, Gen." She insisted, twirling the hair at the nape of his neck inbetween her fingers.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:57 am

"I love you too, baby." Genesis replied kissing her shoulder. He had noticed how fast she had tensed up. "What's wrong, baby?" He questioned nuzzling against her neck. He didn't want her to think he would hurt her. He didn't want Farrah to grow fearful of him. He was still her Genesis, even when he as high. He didn't change because he was high, he felt diffrent but it wouldn't change him. He still loved her, he still wanted her happy above all things, he was just high as a kite and not entirely there mentally. He ran one hand along Farrah's leg, enjoying how soft it felt. He closed his eyes and relaxed against the night stand.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum