Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis/Farrah

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Genesis/Farrah - Page 6 Empty Genesis/Farrah

Post  AshBash Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 am

Farrah allowed herself to relax a bit in his arms. "Nothing's wrong.. Just worried about you. Head injuries bleed a lot, but you can also have a concussion.." She lied. She was more upset with the fact that Genesis being high was a lot more of her problem, something wasn't used to or liked for that matter. At least this one time she had ever been high around him, she knew how to keep her composure and not act like a total idiot, but what was this foreign substance he was on? Shaking her head, as if that would eliminate her thoughts, she glanced up at him with warmer, concerned eyes. "I'm just worried about you is all." She added, this time being completely honest with him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah - Page 6 Empty Re: Genesis/Farrah

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:21 am

Genesis slipped his hands under Farrah's legs and the other around her back, picking her up and laying her on the bed. "I'm okay. I have a really bad headache but I'm okay. Really, you don't need to worry." He assured, snuggling up next to her, his arms wrapped around her torso. "I just need to lay down for a minute." He kissed her forehead as he spoke and rubbed his hands along her sides. He knew being high around Farrah was a bad idea, but after finding out Farrah cheated on him, he couldn't think of anything that would help other than drinking and drugs. He promised Farrah he wouldn't drink, and he would keep his promises. Drugs though, he hadn't promised anything about and he needed an escape from everything he had been feeling. Coming down was hard on him and the wound of finding out about Zack was still fresh. He just wanted to feel better for a while.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 am

Curling up closely against Genesis's body for security, she allowed herself to close her eyes and pretend that things were okay. If she acted as if she were fine, wouldn't things even out a little bit? Become a little better for the two of them? Farrah certainly hoped so. "Do you want to take something for your headache? I have some advil in my purse." She suggested softly, keeping in mind that he could be sensitive to sound among other things. She had neglected him, defeated him, and maybe even ruined him, she was about to make a damn good attempt at fixing the two of them's relationship no matter what it took. "Come on, sit up." She insisted, getting onto her knees while waiting for Genesis to rise before she took hold of his shoulders and began to massage them. She knew he wasn't feel great if he had gotten high, not to mention this new head wound, but the tension in the house had been just about unbearable and she wanted it all to end.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 am

Genesis shook his head in response to the advil, he didn't want to risk mixing things. Especially since at this point, he was pretty sure he had been sold bad drugs. Which meant he was fucked. He had no idea what the hell he had been given, but he knew it wasn't coke. He knew it made him feel like a fucking zombie. He shrugged Farrah's hands off his shoulders and laid back down and putting his head down on a pillow. He wanted to try to sleep it off. "Just lay down with me, okay? Please?" He was worried about himself, but he wasn't going to let Farrah onto that. He knew tried to do anything, he'd probably just fall again or hurt himself otherwise. Laying in bed until the effects wore off was the best thign he could do as far as he was concerened. It was what he had done every other time he had gotten bad drugs.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:49 am

Farrah's ego was hurt just a bit by his rejection, especially when she was worried that Genesis didn't exactly feel comfortable around her still, that it was an act to keep her happy, but did she really have a grip on reality lately? Nodding in silence, Farrah curled up against Genesis, nuzzling him lightly as she still attempted to go along with things. She was apprehensive about asking him what was wrong yet again and triggering an angry outburst, whether verbal or physical. It was something she didn't know if she could handle with Genesis, especially when he had told her time after time she was better than having some guy smacking her around and his temper being flared whenever she spoke of it. In silence, Farrah reached up to kiss his cheek, almost convinced by herself that this was how things would become, but knowing she didn't have it in herself to leave if things did in fact become even worse. She depeneded far too much on him and felt loved for once in her life, it wasn't exactly something she could just walk away from, especially not after searching for it for so many years.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 am

Genesis reached down to kiss Farrah's cheek in return. He didn't understand why Farrah was so apprehensive. She seemed so tense and uncomfortable around him, he didn't like it. It wasn't like he had turned around and beat her. He hadn't lied to her, other than telling her that he was okay, and that was only to calm her. "What's wrong, love?" He asked cautiously. He didn't want Farrah to be afraid of him. He had never gotten violent with her. Upset? Yes, when he find out she slept with his best friend. "Talk to me." He insisted. His eyes were closed, but he was intently listening as he ran his hands in re-occuring lines from Farrah's hip to ehr waist.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 am

It was difficult for Farrah to be open with him at the moment. It wasn't because she didn't love or trust Genesis, but instead she didn't trust herself to be able to voice exactly how she was feeling to him in the right manner. "I just. I'm worried about your health.. Mental and physical. I'm worried about us.. And even though you say you're okay, that we're okay.. I don't believe that. I want to, more than anything. I just don't know if I'm being a bit irrational. I know the blow about me cheating was and is really difficult to deal with, and that it's going to take time to get back to normal but. I don't like you going out and getting high.. Staying out at night and me worrying if you're going to actually come back or what sort of mood you'll be in. I don't want to be the reason you fuck up in life. I just feel a little overwhelmed right now.. I want you to be healthy.. You're really scaring me. I know you have reason to be angry and upset. I understand why you are. But I don't like you using drugs, Gen.. You don't act like yourself." She admitted, running her fingers through her hair before gathering up the strength to look at his face.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 am

Genesis' eyes stayed closed as he listened. "I won't use them for long. I'll use what I have. I won't buy anymore though." He put the offer on the table, he had about $300 worth. That could last him about 2 weeks if he used it every day. And about 3 months if he didn't. "I promise." He assured, holding his pinky out for her as his eyes fluttered open. "I don't want you to have to worry about our relationship. We'll be okay. It wont be perfect, but we can manage. and you don't need to worry. I'll be okay. I'm just really out of it right now. I'll let the Zack thing go eventually, but I can't right now. and I know you won't believe me about this, but the drugs are helping me. I don't have to think about it if I'm high." Genesis continued as he kissed her forehead. He meant what he said, he would do everything to work things out with Farrah.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 am

It was a difficult thing to agree to, that Genesis would use the drugs he bought but not go out and restock later on. The thing was, he did keep his promises and it wasn't exactly like she had any other choice. Wrapping her pinky around his, Farrah couldn't help but keep the smile off her face at the childlike gesture to keep his promise to her. "Deal." She murmured, reaching up to kiss him gently. Though she knew he could relapse and begin using pretty badly, she didn't see them having a healtier relationship without the drugs, possibly even worse. "I meant it when I said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.. I really do want to get married someday. I want you to be mine and mine alone. I want us to be happy again. It'll take work but I think we can pull through. Just might take a while seeing how stubborn you are.." She teased, poking him square in the chest playfully.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:34 am

A soft smile crossed on Genesis' face at the thought of having Farrah forever. She was serious. And so was he. That just made him make a mental note to get a ring when he got the money. "Baby, would you rather me go through it really fast? Or have it spread out and not a often?" He questioned, stroking her hair. It wasn't like he could return the drugs, so he had to use them. He jjust didn't know if Farrah wanted him doped out of his mind for the next week or so and then never have to deal with it again. Or have it spaced out over 3 months and have to deal with it longer, but less often. "I'll keep every single promise I make to you. I mean that. You don't have to worry. When I say I'll be done once these are gone, I will be." He tried to assure her of that. He didn't want her to fret over it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis/Farrah - Page 6 Empty Genesis and Farrah.

Post  AshBash Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 am

Grabbing hold of Genesis's hand, Farrah was pretty pleased to uncover that he would be keeping his promise to not use drugs again after this batch he had bought recently. She wasn't pleased to go from a drunk to a coke addict, but she knew Genesis had never raised a hand to her and kept his word on every occasion she could ever recall. "There's a part of me that just wants it gone.. but I don't want you to be doped out around me.. I have an issue with being around drunk or people that are incredibly high. They tend to lead to physical altercations. Me coming out on the losing end. Space it out?" She questioned. "Gen? Thank you. For loving me. For keeping promises, for being there. I don't take it for granted. I just fuck up sometimes. But I still appreciate you. I still love you. I'm looking forward to moving forward and our lives becoming normal again. I miss us. Playful and happy." She murmured, pinching him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 09, 2012 9:14 am

Farrah trudged her way from the elevator to that very familiar apartment door. For the second time in her life she wanted nothing more than to stay outside, away from Genesis. Silently praying, a first attempt since early childhood, she unlocked the door and let herself in. As far as Genesis knew, it was just a routine visit to the gyno, getting a new prescription for her birth control and just the usual reproductive check up. She too thought it was going to be just that, but little did the both of them know, she got a whole new set of news, one that shocked her, thrilled, and also scared the shit out of her. "Hey babe." She called quietly, making her way over to the couch to curl up against him. It might be the very last time for her to get a hug and a kiss, for the two of them to be civil toward one another, and she needed that last moment with him. It was a great deal of comfort to have his strong arms holding her and keeping her safe. As she felt his body heat, she began repeating in her mind how he would be there for her no matter what, couple or not. The thought made her glance down at the engagement ring on her finger and the sight of that made her fall apart. "Gen.. I'm pregnant."

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 am

Genesis heart sank, though he tried not to let his face show it. He fiddled with the silver band on Farrah's finger before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it then wrapped his arms around Farrah pulling her close to her. He knew it wasn't his. It hurt. IT hurt to know he was going to end up raising his best friend's kid after the love of his life cheated on him. It hurt to know that he could of never given her a kid anyway. "Well at least you'll get to be a mother." Genesis said resting his chin on her shoulder. It was the only nice thing he could say. He didn't want to fight tonight. He pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and laid down, with Farrah on his chest and wrapped up. Trying to forget about what she had just told him, for now at least. He knew where he'd be later tonight after Farrah was in bed. He'd be in the kitchen snorting lines.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 09, 2012 9:34 am

Farrah pushed herself up off of Genesis, staring down at him in confusion. What the hell was wrong with him? "At least you'll get to be a mother? What is that supposed to mean? Yell at me.. Walk out that door and make me worry. Do something, damn it! You cannot be this calm, okay? I don't deserve you to not leave me. To not be angry." She shouted, shaking her head as she walked into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water. "Tell me that you're disappointed in me, that I'm a horrible person and I've fucked up. Do something. Don't just sit there quietly and kiss me.. That's worse than anything degrading you could ever say to me. Do you know why? Because at least then I would know how you felt and what was going on in your head. Don't send me your congrats. I'm a bad person. My infidelity got me pregnant. And you're going to look at me and this child and you're going to hate us every waking moment." Quickly downing the water which she so desperately wished was alcohol instead, she tossed the empty bottle in the trash. "I'm going to go tell Zack.. Do you want to come or will that cause even more problems?" Farrah questioned, quickly wiping a stray tear from the corner of her eye as she reached for her car keys.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 09, 2012 9:49 am

Genesis sat on his couch, head in his hands as Farrah gave her retort towards his actions. What did she want him to say? He didn't want to fight, he knew neither of them were emotionally stable enough to end up in an argument. They'd both end up making stupid condescension again. "Baby." He stated getting up and walking towards the kitchen, grabbing Farrah's hand before she could get her keys. "Please don't cry." he stated. "I don't want to fight with you. What's done is done. It hurts, trust me, it hurts a lot, but you'll get something I could never give you." He pulled nervously at the back of his snake bites, the metal clinking against his teeth. "I love you, I'm not going to leave. Even if you did deserve it. You got pregnant and I'm back on drugs. We both fucked up. A lot. I'm going to marry you. We're going to work things out. Everything will be okay." He continued, tilting her head up towards him so he could see her eyes. "I promise. Just wait to tell Zack tomorrow." Genesis finished, giving her a kiss on the forhead.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 09, 2012 10:08 am

Farrah leaned against Genesis silently, a wave of relief washing over her. She didn't want things to go poorly between the two of them, but she felt as if she needed to be punished for all the things she had done wrong in her life, especially those involving Genesis. Of course he had made mistakes, but she felt as if they could be swept under the rug more easily than the crimes she had committed. "Do you hate me? I hate me.." She spoke softly, almost afraid to say anything. She didn't want to harm Genesis anymore, she knew he was dying on the inside, and that was the worst thing she could ever do to him. "Do you hate this baby? Because if you hate me that's one thing, but this child had no say in this.. It isn't his or her fault.." She murmured, burying her face into his chest. She didn't know how he was going to feel. He wanted her to have her dreams, but when her dreams came at a cost to their relationship did they really matter anymore?

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 09, 2012 10:20 am

"No baby, I don't hate you at all, I love you." Genesis said as he tightened his arms around her until there was no space between their bodies. "I don't hate the baby. I just hate that you slept Zack and I hate that he let you." Looking into her eyes as he spoke. "I'm happy for you. I wish to god this baby could of been mine. But I could never give you a kid. I hate that I couldn't but I could never father a kid. Something good came out of all this. You can be a mother, and while I won't be it's real dad. I'll raise it like I am. I'll be with you through everything." Genesis took a step back, and raised the hand with the silver band on it. "Baby. This?" He tapped the small diamond situated on the top. "Means I love you. I'm going to be with you through thick and thin. Better and worse. Everything." He kissed each of the finger's on her hand, trying to hide how much it hurt him, but it would only hurt him more to see Farrah upset and crying on top of all of this.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 am

It was clear how much pain Genesis was in, but the last thing Farrah wanted to do was to make matters worse by brining that up. Perhaps the best thing to do as of now was to focus on positive things, besides, stress wasn't good for a pregnancy. Reaching up to kiss his cheek genlty, Farrah grabbed hold of Genesis' hand and pulled him toward the couch where her purse was. "Come here. I want to show you something." She said with a small smile. Gently sitting on the arm of the couch, she went through her wallet until she found the small sonogram picture of the child she was harboring in her belly. "It doesn't look like much right now.. but. That's our baby." She said softly, handing him the black and white square film to examine. She knew biologically the child wasn't his, but that didn't mean anything to her. Genesis would be his or her father, the child would have Genesis' last name, and things would run smoothly once Gen could hold the child. At least that was how she imagined things going in her mind. "I was thinking maybe we could get a baby names book. I know it's a bit early but. Maybe it will be good for us. I think it'll be fun too.." She admitted, admiring the little photo in her fiance's hands.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 am

Genesis' baby blue eyes flickered over the picture, offering Farrah a smile even though it felt like another knife was stabbed through his heart. He didn't want to look at it, but he didn't want to hurt Farrah. It was too early. He handed the picture back to Farrah as he listened to her ideas. "I think we should wait a little while." He commented, he wanted to wait first of all because the wound was still fresh. He knew it'd heal in time and he'd raise the kid like his own, but for now, it still hurt. And second, because he wanted to make sure she carried the baby before she thew everything she had into it. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He said quietly as he rose from the couch and walked into the bathroom, making a quick stop at the dresser to grab a pair of boxers. He shut the door behind him and turning on the water. He looked in the mirror as he waited on it to heat up. He looked like a tired, wrecked, drugged out mess. A fraction of his sober self but he didn't have any other way to help himself.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 am

Gingerly taking the photograph away from Genesis, Farrah followed him toward the bedroom, but took the route of the closet and searched for her photo album. She had never took the time to put it together with all of her pictures, but she decided while he showered, she would get a start on it. This particular one was going to consist of her, the child, and Genesis, but it was short lived seeing as she only had one picture so far. Stripping down, Farrah decided to surprise Genesis in the shower. Acting as if she wasn't pregnant and nothing happend may be just what he needed at the moment and that's what she was hell bent on doing for tonight at least. Sneaking up on him, Farrah placed her hands over Gen's eyes and reached up to bite his shoulder playfully. "Guess who.." She teased, her hands trailing to his sides and instead began tickling him lightly before jumping away. If she had ever managed to tickle him before, he spazzed, and she was going to try to stay out of harm's way.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 am

Genesis jumped, slightly startled at Farrah's presence. He gasped water getting into his mouth. He didn't want to be with Farrah like this right now. "Baby. Not tonight." He said with a soft kiss to her cheek. He couldn't pretend like none of this happened. All of the pain was too fresh, too many thoughts were in his head. Number one was how he was going to support a kid. He didn't have that kind of money and he didn't have the education to get a job that would give him that kind of money and he was back on drugs. He needed to get his shit together and he needed to figure out how. He finished washing his hair and his face before reaching for a towel, running it over his body and hair before he slipped his boxers on and exiting the bathroom, back to the bedroom, grabbing the small stash of coke behind the night stand taking it in the kitchen, cutting into lines on the granite counter.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed May 09, 2012 11:29 am

Nodding in silence, Farrah stepped under the water and began to shower. She hadn't meant any harm to Genesis, she just wanted to be playful with him, try to lighten the mood just a tad bit, but it seemed either way, she was doing a poor job and upsetting him even more. Quickly going through her normal routine, Farrah stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel before finding sanctuary in their bedroom. Perhaps she would look for a job while Genesis needed the space. Besides, children costed quite a bit of money. She was aware she had funds in her bank account that would cover the prenatal care, hospital visit and the first few months of the child's life, but she may as well begin saving up for the rest of it. After all, time flew. Pulling the internet up on her laptop, she began searching for odd jobs invovling art, or even a full time art position somewhere. It wasn't long before she stumbled across a three piece project that a hotel needed to be done. Immediately she picked up the phone and confirmed that she would indeed do this for them. Dressing, Farrah noticed Genesis in the kitchen knowing already what he would be doing. "Hey. I'm going to run out and look for art supplies and a studio. I'm going to get back into art." She murmured, shrugging her jacket on and grabbing her car keys.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum