Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted, My Dear.

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Abducted, My Dear. Empty Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:27 am

Cold, damp, and uncomfortable. Those were the first sensations that crashed upon Sierra Jacobs as she awoke in this new and considerably frightening situation. For once in her life, she didn't know where she was, how she got there, or why for that matter. The only sound in the silent room happend to be the overactive pounding of her heartbeat, that and the sound of her shifting slightly on the mattress she had laid upon for god knew how long. Sierra was stiff, her stomach ached with hunger and a twinge of anxiety, and she longed for a bath in the large soaking tub her apartment had. At that moment, she was glad she didn't own a single pet, because due to the unmentionable circumstances, they surely would have died in her absence. Not long, her mind started to race and it brought her to her feet, searching for an exit in the small room. It couldn't have been more than 10 feet x 10 feet, and the only source of light was a dim lamp with a nearly blown lightbulb. Sierra jumped back against the wall at the sound of someone's footsteps near the wall farthest from her now. Already, she knew she would come into contact with who abducted her, and nothing scared her more. Was he a serial killer? Was he a she? Why was she their sick little play thing, their object of idolization. Why had it been her they had preyed upon, and was the kidnapping just a wrong place, wrong time scenario, or had this been carefully calculated? Now, there was a new noise about her. Sierra could hear several locks being undone, both bolts, chains, and the one on the doorhandle. With each click, she sank further and further down onto the floor, staring with eyes as large as saucers in the direction of the mysterious face she had yet to recall. In the back of her mind, Sierra had wanted to charge them, perhaps make her escape, but she knew all too well about that. They were likely prepared, had a gun or knife or would be much too large for her average frame of 5'6 to tackle. Instead, she gulped as quietly as the nearly silent room would allow and cast those green eyes toward the door, thinking her only chance at survival may be begging for her life. And even then, who knew if she would become so lucky?

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. Empty Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:43 am

Genesis has become a hollow shell of his former self. He still retained the lip piercings he had a couple years ago, he had gathered several more tattoos though. He had dropped a lot of weight, which only made his baby blues look bigger. He had been to heart broken to eat or do anything other than snort coke, shoot up heroin, and drink. He still was lightly muscled from using the gym when he wasn't high. He needed a way out. He had to find someone else to kill him since he was unable to. His hands had begun to shake horriably after Farrah's death and his drug addiction didn't help. He could barley hold a beer bottle anymore. He came with a large pile of blankets, some pillows in the mix, with several pre-made food items and a gallon of water hooked around his finger. He was barley able to carry it all.

He carefully slipped in and closed the door behind him. He handed his captive the folded blankets and pillows. "Here. I don't want you to get cold." He set the blankets and pillows on the mattress before looking at her with sad eyes, then looking back down. The mass of coppered colored hair had grown to his shoulders now, though much duller than it had been. "I brought you some food and water. and there is a bathroom through that door" Genesis stuttered out. Stuttering had become a problem for him as well.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 am

Seirra's green eyes flicked down at the instant her abductor's gaze fell upon her. Terrified was an understatement, especially with his hospitality. Perhaps he was the psychotic idolizer, because he didn't seem to be hostile toward her, but hospitable instead. Nodding slightly, Sierra slowly stood up and made her way toward the direction he pointed out, all the while casting several glances over her shoulders at the redheaded man who seemed too nice for her own comfort. As quickly as her feet would allow her into the small bathroom, Sierra shut the door and headed for the toilet. Unfortunately she was unable to empty any contents due to the lack of food she had in her system. The wave of nausea was from anxiety, but Sierra knew she needed to make the best of the situation and put on a brave face. People tended to feed on fear. Splashing her face lightly with water, she dried her hands with the handtowel laid on the sink before slipping out into the room with the man again, sitting in the same exact spot she had been in before he entered the room. "Why am I here?" Sierra questioned weakly. "Why me, huh? Why the hell do you need me?" Her voice gained momentum, an angry tone took the fear now. Rising from the floor, surprising even herself, Sierra got in his face. "Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?" She screamed, pushing him away from her, further across the room to gain distance. She was pissed, hurt, confused, dazed, and she wanted to go home. She didn't know this man's limits, and at the moment, she didn't give a damn. This wasn't her home, this wasn't Seirra's life, and she wasn't about to become his puppet, his sex toy, his anything. "I want out, now!" She shouted, the defiance that once coloured her voice now disappearing and the sound becoming almost a whimper.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Genesis lightly pushed her back. "Please don't yell." He replied, walking to the short staircase before sitting down on the second step. "I'm not out to hurt you. You'll be okay. But who ever finds you. Tell them I tortured you, okay? Tell them I did the worst things you can come up with. That's all I'm asking." Genesis looked to her with a sad look in his eye. He hated his existence. It was her because she was Zack's childhood best friend. Zack took who he loved. He'd use who Zack loved to get what he needed. "I'll make sure you're okay. Just please don't yell so much." Genesis asked. He didn't want Sierra to be scared or him. He didn't want her to like him either. Just to tolerate him. He had no plans to hurt her, but that was when he was sober. And with his constant drug usage. Sober wasn't typical him. Which was why he was taking care of her when he could be the most civil.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. Empty Abducted, My Dear

Post  AshBash Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Sierra's eyes flickered over to the red head once more, this time anger burned within her. "Don't yell? And why on God's green earth would I do what you tell me? And what's this bullshit about 'oh, I won't hurt you'? Or 'say I did horrible things to you' but you're really going to treat me with decency and respect? I know for one, you're full of shit. If you were a decent human being, you wouldn't have fucking abducted me." She shot off, this time she wasn't yelling, but her voice, just as her temper, was raised. It wasn't typical of a serialkiller / rapist / kidnapper to be so polite and provide for their victims. "Who are you? What do you want for me? And why do you think I would do what you want? I'm not your toy, your puppet, or your friend. I'm not your girlfriend, someone you can fuck as you please. I'm nothing to you. And I demand you let me walk out or I will make your life a living hell." She insisted, noticing she had made her way to the stairs and stood planted, hands on her hips, in front of this man. It wasn't until then she noticed the look in his eyes, tortured. It was likley a ploy though, and it wasn't about to fool her, it wasn't about to convince Sierra he was a poor soul who needed just a bit of help to find his way to the finer things in life. Life had taught her, not everything was good, not everyone could come back from the depths of hell, and she was sure to make his life a pain in the ass and hoped to God he kicked himself for picking the hellatious blackhaired beauty that stood before him. "I swear when I get out.. Zack's going to get an earful about you. I hope you bulk up, darling. He'll surely kick your ass." She huffed.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Genesis' eyes looked up to hers. "I'm Genesis Rhapsodos." He took a deep breath. The very mention of Zack's name brought him to his knees. Tears began to well in his eyes though he refused to let them fall. "Zack took everything I loved from me. I'm done with living and I need a way out." That was all Genesis was able to say before he began to sniffle up tears. His whole body began to shake as it went into a flash back. Farrah was in the hospital in labor, they finally let him back into the room after he had pleaded and pleaded and Farrah had given the okay. It was too late. She was dying due to the complications with birth and the baby had been still born. He was next to her kissing her head and stoking her hair when the line went flat. They're wasn't anything they could of done for her other than dope her on morphine. He gasped slightly when the shook off the flashback. He hated Zack. Zack had cheated with his girlfriend, got her pregnant and in his eyes killed her. He took away his only reasons to live.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Sierra noticed the change in Genesis' posture and the facial expression he wore much faster than his hand at her throat. She realized he wasn't all here, though his large hand certainly was as she noticed a shorter supply of oxygen. Tugging backwards, her fingers desperately grasped his hands, trying to free each of his fingers off of her neck one by one, the only way she would be able to get him off her of. "St-stop. Please, y-you're hurt-ing me." She insisted, her eyes pleading as the desperation twinged her voice. Feeling the release of his large hand from her body, Sierra fell back onto the ground, realizing she hadn't quit pulling against his grip yet. Both of her hands flew up to her neck after scrambling away from Genesis a few paces. She didn't think he was that aware of what he had done judging by the disturbed look he now wore. One thing was obvious though, she was in this mess because of something Zack had done to this man in the past, and she was the one to pay for it. Another thing was evident though, if she wished to keep her body and mind unharmed, she wouldn't mention her friend's name ever again in his prescence. "I-I'm sorry." She stammered. "I'm sorry.. I won't." Shaking her head, Sierra held her throat with one hand before sprinting toward the wall and onto the bed, curling up against the wall as closely as she could without hurting herself.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 am

Genesis backed against the wall himself in horror. "I'm so sorry." He mouthed shaking his head. He felt horrible about hoking her, he didn't use his strength to harm people. Ever. He had just been so messed up on drugs recently. He didn't even know what a normal state of mind felt like. He knew high, drunk, and the horriable feeling of sober where he'd pick himself apart. "Please. I'm so sorry." He insisted over and over again. He hadn't meant to hurt her but he hadn't been consciously controlling his actions. "I won't do it again. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He asked, inching towards her with concern drenching his voice. Somewhere under the drugs and alcohol fueled life, was Genesis. And anyone who knew Genesis knew he was a good man. Perfect? Far from it. But he had never caused intentional harm to anyone. He had just been in a pit of self despair and demons that haunted him day and night.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:17 am

Sierra quickly put up one of her hands in a motion to stop Genesis from approaching her, but the action was anything but steady. "Stop.. Just stop." She demanded. Though her voice was firm, her shaking was visible even in the darkened room, signaling just how terrified she truely was. Seirra had no knowledge of this his true character. He claimed to be a gentle creature, but his grip on her throat suggested otherwise. It was comforting to see how terrified the man had become after putting his hands on her in such a manner, but the fear of this stranger, even with a conscience, over took the sense of wanting to understand this poor creature's life. "Why are you taking away my freedom? I haven't done anything to you and though you claim your hatred is for Zack, you chose to harm me instead of him. What are you gaining holding me as prisoner?" She questioned quietly, her arms wrapping around herself snugly. Bargaining. That was her next approach to finding an escape from this hell hole. Perhaps this man was off his rocker, having a mental illness and went off his meds for some unknown reason. It would explain the mood swing she just lived through, but it didn't explain the smell of alcohol on him and bloodshot eyes.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 am

Genesis stepped back upon seeing she didn't want his assistance. He wasn't looking to scare or intimidate her. He just wanted to help her. "Some one will notice you're missing. They'll look you. They'll find you in a matter of days." Genesis said simply. He knew no one was ever concern when Zack went missing for a week, he never had been. He would shrug it off as a simply being drugged up and partying all week. But some one would notice that Sierra hadn't been around. They'd worry. They'd get a search party together and they'd stumble across her in maybe a week at the most. He didn't want to hurt her by keeping her. She was just a means to an end. "I'm sorry about all of this. I really, truly am. I know you have no reason to trust me or believe me. But please, if you don't listen to anything else I say. Please trust that I'm sorry." Genesis pleaded, his voice was weak and he looked at her with large eyes. He needed a way out and Sierra looked like the only way for him to get it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:01 am

Sierra buried her face into her hands, sighing quietly for a brief second before standing up. "You don't get it do you? I'm an orphan, the only friend I ever had, Zack, I rarely talk to, and I'm a homebody. I take online college courses. No one is going to miss me. So this little charade you're trying to pull just backfired on you. It isn't like someone is going to care. I'm invisible." She muttered, rummaging through the goodies Genesis had brought down the stiars with him on his visit with her. Grabbing a bottle of water, she brought it to her lips, drinking greedily. "I have no boyfriend. No life. I certianly hope the saying misery loves company is accurate, because odds are you'll never be rid of me. Think of your keeping me here permanant. Nice job, Sherlock.." Sierra's anger began to spark, this time not so much for this man who abducted her, but instead for herself and the lack of friends, family, and a life she lived. All of that subsided when she saw a look of near defeat wash over Genesis, which brought her into maternal mode. "Everyone has a story, what's yours? Why are you so broken?"

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 am

"You're a beautiful girl. Someone will notice. They'll notice you haven't logged into your courses when they check and they'll realize something is wrong. If no one notices your missing in 6 weeks, I'll let you go. I'll just let you walk out. I promise. Just go to the police and tell them every tale you can think of" Genesis offered, he felt horriable doing this, but what choice did he have? He wasn't going to beat her and rape her. He just wanted her to tell the cops he did. He could never harm another person. Upon hearing her question about his story, he figured he might as well talk, and hoped it would help ease Sierra's mind to know she wasn't in the hands of a crazed serial killer. "I was put in foster care when I was 8. I never had a family. I met a girl named Farrah when I was 23. Her boyfriend beat her. I talked her into leaving him and staying with me. We fell in love. We got in an argument one night and she went to stay with Zack. They got drunk. Fucked each other. She knocked up. We stayed together. I told her I'd raise the kid as my own and never tell it any different. She ended up dying from complications and the baby was still born. Now. I have nothing left to live for and I'm done. I need a way out. and I cant do it myself because my hands shake to bad to hold a gun." Genesis said, slumped over int he corner against a wall. Even speaking about it visibly pained him.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 am

Sierra tossed the water bottle onto the mattress that lie on the floor before making her way over to Genesis. She was certain to keep a few feet between them before she sat on the floor, pulling her knees up to her chest and giving him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry.. I never would have mentioned Zack had I known.. he didn't tell me." She murmured, tugging at a loose string at the opening of her pants leg. "Guess our lives are similar. I was engaged. Me and my fiance were out one night, and of course being idiots, we drove out in a storm because I was craving ice cream. I was two months pregnant. We sllid off the road and hit a tree. John was killed on impact. I won't forget waking up in the hopsital and getting that lovely news about him and my miscarriage." She admitted a bit coldy before offering him a sarcastic smile. "I guess the reason I'm still here is because I knew it was coming. He was in the last stages of colon cancer. One way or another he wasn't going to be here for long." With that Sierra grew silent, trying to compose herself before this stranger.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 am

Genesis pulled on his snake bites as he put his head against the wall before casting his eyes to Sierra. "I'm sorry about that." His voice had sympathy in it. He knew how she was feeling. At least hers was a freak accident and not the result of her fiance being unfaithful, and even worse, unfaithful with your best friend. He knew it was a horriable feeling non the less. "I'm really not going to hurt you. I'm not after your suffering or making you miserable. I just need a way out. And getting the death penalty is really the best way I can find. It'd be quick and over in a matter of minutes." Genesis said sadly, pursing his lips. He was broken, everything hurt. Just waking up and being alive hurt. He had just been digging a bigger hole and getting himself into more trouble since Farrah passed. "I'm sorry about earlier. Just flashbacks. I can't control what I'm doing during those." He offered an apology, not sure if it would do any good even though it was genuine.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 am

Sierra quickly shrugged off the pain of her loss before turning back to Genesis and taking a spot closer to him. Somehow she wanted to befriend him. Perhaps it was they shared a common ground, a common loss. But she knew it also had to deal with how much this man suffered, and it killed her to know that all he wanted to do was die. That he attempted suicide before to know that he in fact couldn't do it. "It's okay. I'll admit it startled me, you putting your hands on me, but I could tell it wasn't you. That look you got.. Was different than you now." Sierra reached out, lightly tracing one of Genesis' tattoos, hoping to herself that he wouldn't be offended or hurt in any manner by her actions. "What makes you think that I'm going to lie under oath that you've battered and abused me? You realize that I'll face a prison sentance if they find my accusations false." She added, finally bringing her eyes level with his own.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 am

Genesis eyes flickered to the skeleton key tattoo Sierra's hand was tracing, it was one of many. It was honestly the first inentional human touch he had felt in over a year. His body instinctively tensed up for a moment before it relaxed back. "They won't find it false. They won't even look into it. I'll just agree with whatever you come up with." Genesis assured, his eyes focused on the concrete floor though at nothing in particular. "They'll look at you as a victim and they'll listen to anything you say. If I don't argue it, they have no reason to question it or look into it. I don't exactly give off the outstanding citizen vibe and I was already in trouble 8 years ago for drugs. I have a record. The story isn't exactly unbelievable." He commented running his hands through his copper colored hair and laid his head back in frustration.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 am

Sierra noticed the slight tensing of Genesis' body, but ignored it and found another tattoo to trace for her own amusement. Art was always something that interested her, though she was horrible at drawing. Unless the goal was a stick figure, she tended to butcher the picture. Sierra nodded silently at the excuse Genesis gave her, understanding that a jury wouldn't have difficulty finding him guilty, but something she was absolutely against was selling him out and giving him the death penalty. She wouldn't be able to live with herself had she known she was the reason someone was put to death or died at all for that matter. That was something she would keep to herself though. "Might I request that you come and see me on a day to day basis? And that I could have more lighting. It would make living here easier on me. I think I'd go absolutely mad without any human contact or light. It induces psychosis occasionally. If one goes without light or other sensations such as touch, taste, and smell." She spoke softly. Though she was in the hands of a civil man, she was still a prisoner and felt as if she may push her luck by asking for anything.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:24 am

"Of course." Genesis replied, his body remaining relaxed he allowed Sierra to trace his tattoos. "Anything you need, I'll get it for you. Just ask." Genesis remained quite other than those words. Lost in thought, which also meant lost in misery. He sighed quietly to himself, he hated the fact he had done this, but it didn't matter now. He already had. He hoped that Sierrra would be able to fiind at least a little forgiveness and sympathy for him rather than thinking of him as an awful person who was as low as low could get. That wasn't him. He wasn't a bad person. He was just miserable and had nothing else and he was too far in a hole to ever have anything else. He was an alcoholic and messed up on drugs, and now he was technically a felon.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Sierra rested her head lightly against the wall, allowing her eyes to close. The only sounds she now heard were both of their breathing and feeling the movement of Genesis's arm quiver slightly from his shaking hands as she continued to trace the now familar pattern of the skull on his forearm. "Tell me about yourself. What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies or passions. How old are you? Silence is dreadful. It gives you far too much room to think, and with thinking comes misery, I've learned. No one wants to be miserable." She mutttered, her eyes fluttering open with her heartfelt words. Something on her to do list was to break through to this man, or at least get to know him well enough to be comfortable in knowing he wasn't a serial killer or any form of rapist. Something to help her sleep a little better at night was all she needed.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Genesis shook his head and a soft, short, forced laugh passed his lips at the attempt to make conversation about hobbies. He didn't have hobbies. "I'm just turned 28 last month." He started, his glazed over eyes flickering up from the floor, now focused on some inconceivable speck that was planted there. "I don't have any hobbies. I never have. I use to draw some when I was very young, none of it was much greater than the average 5 or 6 year old's though. I worked restoring cars for years. I quit a year and a half ago because I worked with Zack." He went on, trying to give her whatever information she wanted. "You?" He asked quietly as he turned his head slightly in her direction before his eyes shifted back to the wall. Genesis had a rough childhood, he had never been in a stable enough home to develop hobbies. He was more worried about whether or not he'd live in that home for 6 months rather than the newest pokemon card. As an adult, he spent most of his time at work so he would stay out of trouble, but that didn't work too well now.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:41 pm

The laugh, though not one of happiness, seemed to bring about a soft smile from Sierra. Though when the conversation was turned in her direction, she hesitated while trying to gather up information that she could share with him. "Well, I'm 21. I'm a fan of art, but don't dare ask me to draw anything more complicated than a stick figure. Sculpting, though? That's something I'm semi-good at. Regardless of my talent, I enjoy it. I've never been much of a social person, but I got my ass kicked a few times growing up due to drugs and alcohol. Difficult to avoid if you're around Zack, but I'm nearly certain you're aware of that." She offered, lifting the sleeve of Genesis's t-shirt to see the other half of the tattoo that peeked underneath it. "One tattoo. My Fiance's name. Half the time I'd like to have it removed, though the only reason would be to remove the memory and the pain." Sierra mumbled quietly, subconciously reaching for her left ring finger. Though she no longer wore her engagement ring, the skin was still pale in comparison to the rest of her body from years of wear.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:51 am

"Yeah." Genesis mumbled, his gaze shifting to the concrete floor. He had battled a drug addition for years, he had finally started to get cleaned up and make something out of his life when he had Farrah around. When he found out about the Zack ordeal, it pushed him back into his addiction. He needed something to numb the pain, even more so after loosing her. "Drugs aren't good." It was a hypocritical statement, he wanted to be clean but he was miserable clean. "I served 2 years when I was 18 for possession." He offered a bit more information on himself. "I really am sorry about your fiance. I know how you feel. I think you'd feel guilty for getting it removed though." Genesis put forward a bit of advice. You got tattoos to remember, and if he had gotten a tattoo for Farrah, he would of felt guilty trying to rid himself of it. He didn't mention much on art, mostly because he knew very little about the subject. Especially, sculpting.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am

Sierra nodded silently. It was quite clear to her that he drank often, and by the bloodshot eyes and shakiness, she assumed he was a pretty hardcore drug user. The thought of that, how miserable he was as well, was disheartening, made her want to reach out to him. "I was pretty hooked on meth for a little bit, but I ended up quitting. I don't touch drugs anymore, but I am prone to getting wasted if life proves too difficult to handle sober." Sierra admitted before sipping from her water bottle. The comment about her tattoo hit home, and she understood his suggestion completely. "The only reason I haven't had it removed is because I just can't do it. I've walked in thinking I was going to be rid of his name and I just couldn't do it. He'll always be there in my mind and I'll feel like shit trying to be rid of him and his memory. So I just carry it around with me." It was silent for a moment, the only sound was her fingernails tapping on the bottle in her hand. She was trying to find the strength to talk to him about his previous girlfriend, the one that threw him into such a tizzy. They were being honest, why not get into it? "What was she like?" Sierra finally questioned.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 am

"I've always been partial to coke. Started on herion not long ago though. I know, it's horrible and awful to do it. But. I'm better off with it than without it." His voice had gone raspy as he paused to cough in the middle of the sentence. He heard her last question and hit a sensitive note. What was Farrah like? He wasn't sure he would be able to put into words just how much she had meant to him. He cleared his throat before speaking. "She was..." He started, pausing for a moment to think. "She was beautiful and she was one of the kindest people you would ever meet, but she put a feisty, fiery front. I loved it." He paused again. This time, to keep himself from breaking down. "She just had a bad lot in life, I would of done anything to take her place. She didn't deserve any of it..." He wasn't sure how else to describe her, but his voice was already cracking and tears forming in his eyes. He hated the fact he lost the one good thing that had come into his life so quickly.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 am

Sierra gently reached out and placed a hand onto Genesis' knee in an attempt to comfort him. She hadn't meant to upset him so much, but it was her undying curiosity to find out more about this saviour of a woman that had waltzed in and saved him. "I'm sorry." She murmured, removing her hand as quickly as she had placed it there for comfort. It was disappointing that she would never encounter the woman who was such a blessing. The two shared a common ground, Genesis and Sierra, and she supposed since he had complied with her wish to know about Farrah, she would tell him about John. "John was the reason I got clean. It's a promise I've kept even today. I just. I feel like I'm letting him down if I touch drugs, if I even consider using, you know? He was funny, and light hearted. He had a heart of gold as well. It would sometimes make him blind to the evils of the world, but it was such a sweet innocence. I adored that. He was the opposite of me. He had faith in people, trusted them. Me not so much." Sierra offered.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next