Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted, My Dear.

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 11 Empty Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 am

A strong pang of guilt surged through Sierra at the mention of Zack's name. Of course she knew the effect he and Farrah's infidelity had on him, it sparked the whirlwind of drug useage and alcohol dependency. She had no intentions of putting herself in a situation where Genesis would doubt her own fidelity, but it seemed to be a very fine line with Sierra so closely knit to Zack, even if it was in the least sexual manner there was. "Let's go pick out furniture. This is our home, and it should look lived in. Right now it's bare and in need of fixing up. Sort of how we were in the beginning. We're healing, so should our home.Come on." Sierra chimed in excitment, grabbing hold of his hand and draging him up the small stairs that lead up to the main floor. She had a bit of money stashed away in her savings account, and since she had both her debit and credit cards, she was more than happy to assist in the spending.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 11 Empty Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:55 am

Genesis smiled at Sierra's enthusiasm. This is diffidently worth getting sober He thought to himsefl as he followed her back up the stairs. "The house needs a lot of work, but it'll be great once we fix it up." Genesis stated as he looked around the house from the living room where you could see most of the first floor, noting things he knew needed to be done:Paint, repairing the kick boards and crown molding, waxing the floor, the stairs were going to need to be replaced-and the railing, he didn't trust the railing one bit. The windows were probably going to have to be redone and that was just the first floor. "What kind of furniture do you want?" Genesis asked as he grabbed his keys and made his way to the foyer, bouncing out the door with Sierra in hand to his white pick up truck.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:09 am

Sierra quickly hopped into the truck Genesis drove, unable to shut the door on her first try. Narrowing her eyes at it, she opened and pulled it to with a little more force, this time managing to knock off the annoying ding that signaled the door was jammed coming from the driver's side. It dawned on her that she didn't know what sort of furniture she wanted for their home, but she was more than ready to go out and search around for ideas. Even if they left the store emptyhanded, it would allow them to get a feel for what each of them liked and what they were willing to compromise on. "Well, I have always wanted a chaise lounge to curl up on and read in." She hinted. "And the ratty old blinds we have are in dire need to be replaced. We also need a dining room table. What if we had guests over at some point, we couldn't all fit at the bar." Sierra was very much excited about making their house a home. It was another solid form of proof that this dreamlike state was in all actuality, reality. "Most importantly, I want you by my side every single morning when I wake." Her tone went from whimsical to awe-stricken as she studied Genesis's profile from the passenger side seat.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 am

"And all of that you shall have, my princess." Genesis teased as he leaned over to her side of the truck to kiss her cheek before he buckled himself in. "You aren't looking for any specific style?" Gen further questioned her as he backed out the driveway. "Do you want modern furniture? Or antique? Or what?" Gen asked as he stopped at an intersection. "Because I need to know what kind of store we are looking for here." Though the town was a small one, there were a couple furniture stores and more than a couple antique stores scattered about the streets. He had never really been in them, but he knew the location of just about everything in the town quite well. Genesis was excited to be embarking on a new part of his life- one that he desperately hoped would be better than the last one. He was hoping for a family this time and a nice stable home.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 am

Sierra tucked a lock of her brown curls behind one ear as Genesis questioned which route in furiture they would be taking. Seeing as the furniture she had in her old apartment was already there when she took up residency, she didn't yet know what her style happened to be. Their home was old and Victorian, but it didn't have to be antique on the inside as well. The possibilities seemd to be endless. "Let's go into town and look at the more modern furniture. But before we do that, do you mind if we stop by the local jewelers? I sort of had something made for you since you've been back and they called while you were at work saying it was ready to be picked up." She admitted, grinning sheepishly at him. She knew that he would be thoroughly surprised, and she prayed he liked the gift she had specificly made for him. She had been very good about not letting on one bit that she had been planning this surprise, and since he had agreed to finally leave the comfort of their home, she thought she would spring it on him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Genesis looked at her with an eyebrow raised, but a grin on his face. He had never had a girl buy him jewelry. "I think that should be the other way around, but okay." Gen teased as he made a turn on to Main St. Where the local jeweler had been for years, the shop had been passed down through generations of the family who owned it. "I think I might have to be making a trip here for you soon." Genesis flashed a smile at her as he reached for her left hand, brought it to his lips and kissed her ring finger. He knew where he wanted to be the rest of his life, and he knew who he wanted to spend it with. It was just a matter of making it official it as far as he was concerned. Genesis pulled into the parking lot that was behind the building and parked, slipped out of the truck and made his way to the other side of the truck to help Sierra with the large leap down from the seat.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 11 Empty Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Sierra's heart nearly skipped a beat as Genesis hinted there would be a proposal in the future. Though she knew they were serious and where both of their hearts lay, having that small confirmation passed along nearly gave her chills. As she made the drop from his truck to the asphalt, her hands instinctively reached for his, clasping them tightly together. She had everything she needed as she walked through the doors for a second time. It was just as exciting, if not more, now that she got to pick up and actually hand Genesis his gift as it was when she ordered it. "Pick up for Sierra Jacobs." The scrawny middle aged woman was efficient in her line of work, quickly scampering off to the designated area where her order awaited and bringing it back to be inspected. Grasping the large blue box in both hands, she offered it to Genesis with a slightly embarassed glance after stepping back outside and finding privacy of their own. Though she loved him unconditionally, it was still a new feeling of opening up completely to someone, but it was one she thoroughly enjoyed. Inside sat a white gold watch with an inscription on the underside that read Til the end of time. "I know it's rediculously corny, but. I am in this for the long haul. So if you ever forget, or if some reason you need a quick fix and I'm not right there, then maybe this will help you remember."

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Genesis lips slowly formed into a goofy, toothy smile as he picked up the watch. "Thank you, Sierra." He looked up, his voice was sincere and the smile in it was undeniable. "I love it, Sierra." Genesis locked the watch around his left wrist and he wrapped his arms around Sierra. Picking her up off the ground and brushing his lips across hers. "I really do." He assured as he gave her an eskimo kiss and set her back on her feet. "It means a lot to hear that Sierra. It really helps." Genesis beamed at her. He still had cravings, sometimes they were worse than others, but knowing he had a future with Sierra, knowing he had to stay clean to make a life for them. Well, it gave him what he needed to push the cravings aside. He knew he had to be strong in order reach the goals he had set for himself.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Sierra wrapped one arm around his waist, holding herself snugly against him for a few minutes before she allowed him to break free. She was glad he appreciated the gift, or at least the thought behind it, enough to actually put it on. A satisfied smile crossed her lips as Genesis seemed genuinely content with the small forget-me-not. They had made their way a few feet back toward the truck before she stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes immediately flickering up to his baby blues. "Hey, do you want to do something crazy? Absolutely selfish and random and probably, in a way, childish?" Sierra questioned, biting her lip as she ruffled his copper coloured locks playfully with one hand. She was anxious, but in a good way. "Let's get married." The words rolled off of her tongue in a rushed manner, almost afraid that he would shut the idea down completely. They had already talked of the idea of marriage though, why shouldn't they run off and elope? They had little to no friends, and she didn't want a lavish wedding to begin with.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Genesis looked at her, slightly shocked and dumbfounded. Sort of like a deer in the headlights. He didn't know how to react to that question. He hadn't seen it coming. He didn't want to hurt Sierra's feelings by telling her no, but he didn't want to just run off and get married today. "Sierra... Baby..." He started, his voice was clearly nervous as he reached out and put his hands on her shoulders. "I love you. I do. More than anything. I have every intention of marrying you and making you mine." He bit his lip as he searched for the right words. "But. I only plan on getting married once. I want it to be right. I want you looking absolute stunning in a long white dress, and I want to have money set aside to go on an amazing honey moon, I want to come back to our lovely home. And right now-none of that is possible." Genesis pulled her into a hug, hoping he had worded everything carefully enough. He didn't want to hurt her, but right now. He had just gotten back to work. And he knew he couldn't take anymore time off and he didn't have the money to pay for a wedding and honey moon. "I'm going to treat you like a princess Sierra. I'm going to marry you. But I'm going to do it right."

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Sierra swallowed hard, her eyes instantly falling from his angelic, worried face and onto the concrete down beneath their feet. She had known better than to spring something of such monstrosity on him with no hint of what was going on in her very cluttered mind. It left her entirely embarassed with her lack of thought toward such a tender subject. She didn't require an exuberant wedding and a lavish getaway on some Caribbean island, and with that thought in mind, she shot her mouth off. Instead of being angry, or even hurt, Sierra took one of his hands into both of her own and brought it to her lips, kissing it lightly. "I want you, not the things that are traditional for it. You are enough for me, that's why I even suggested it." Pressing her lips to his hand once more, she offered him a small, honest smile. "If that is what you envision for us, then I'm more than happy to wait for you, but know it isn't a requirement for me, alright?" The last thing she wanted was for Genesis to be torn up over telling her 'not right now', so she tried explaining it as best she could.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

"All I need is you to be happy too, Sierra." Genesis was relieved to hear that Sierra wasn't upset with him. "I don't need a big fancy wedding either, to tell you the truth. But wouldn't you like to be able for our kids to look back and pictures of their mom looking nothing less than glowing in a wedding gown? Don't you want to be able to embarrass them with pictures of us kissing on our honeymoon?" Genesis tucked piece of stay hair behind her ear as he looked into her eyes. "Even if they can't be our biological kids, Sierra. We can raise them as our own and they'll be ours." Genesis assured. He found it hard to believe he may of been having one of the most important conversations of his life in a back alley parking lot. "I want to do things right. I'm not going to run off to some place, show our IDs, grab a witness at random and sign some papers. You are more special than that. I'm going to show you that." He nuzzled against her and pulled her close.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 11 Empty Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Sierra couldn't help but be moved by Genesis's speech about doing things the right way, the wya she deserved. It warmed her heart to know that she was worth the wait, time, preparation, and money that he was willing to spoil her with when the time was right. The thing that struck her the most though, was the fact that he continued to mention children. She knew about the struggle him and Farrah. It revolved around the issue that he didnt want to be a father and she desperately wanted to be a mother. In her eyes, it was an honor that she was important enough to not only consider bearing children with, but longing to do so. Shaking her head in wonder, Sierra locked her fingers behind his neck. "You aren't going to cut sex out of the whole package, are you? Because technially we are living in sin, and that isn't traditional.." She teased, reaching up and giving him a quick and playful kiss. The sun had started to go down and the temperature had dropped quite a bit in doing so. She didn't exactly want to be in a dark alley without a generous amount of sunlight there to reveal every nook and cranny there was.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Genesis chuckled at her response. "I can live with a certain amount of sin. I am not willing to give up making love with you." Genesis kissed her forehead. He couldn't imagine a future without Sierra. They had both been able to fill the gap of the other so perfectly. They meshed up together well. They remedied whatever was wrong with the other. He locked his hands with hers and brought them to his lips, kissing each finger. "Do you want to look at engagement rings? We're already at the jewelers." Genesis prompted as he gave her arm a light tug in the direction of the shop. He didn't see any reason they couldn't pick out an engagement ring today. He would keep it wit him and wait for the perfect moment to pop the question though. He had already given away the 'surprise' of his intentions.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Sierra rolled her eyes playfully as Genesis dragged her back toward the jewelers. She was flattered that he was willing to let her pick out her own engagement ring. Truth was, she would have been just as content with one of the cheap metal rings you got out of vending machines for twenty-five cents that inevitably turned your finger green in a matter of days. "Babe, are you sure you want to look into rings now? This is money we could spend working on restoring the house.." She insisted. Her argument was a weak one though, as her eyes started scanning the rings safely tucked away underneath their protective glass case. They couldn't help become fixated on one ring in particular, and it was, much to her dismay, something she couldn't hide from Genesis. Trying it on can't hurt.. "That one is pretty." Sierra's finger tapped the glass, motioning to him which one had caught her eye. She tried keeping how much she liked the fine piece of jewelry hidden though, until she was able to figure how much he would be spending on one purchase.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 am

Genesis trailed behind Sierra as she looked through at the array of jewelery behind the glass cases. "I told you-I've be planning to do this for a while." Gen whispered into he ear, putting his hands on her hips. "I already have money set aside for it. Get the one you want-you're going to be wearing it for a pretty good while." He provided some affection that may have been a bit amorous for a public setting, placing a sensual kiss on her neck and biting her ear. Once he realized that the older lady who ran the shop may of seen that-his cheeks flustered pink. He supposed that Sierra could count him even on Andy walking in on them earlier. Though he felt he had the rougher end of the stick, being as this was an elderly church-going lady.
"May I help you?" She cleared her throat before she spoke and smoothed her dress, clearly feeling awkward about the situation.
"Tell her." Genesis urged as he moved from behind Sierra and leaned against the glass case.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 am

Sierra leaned against Genesis slightly as his lips began enticing her in the all too public atmosphere. She hadn't given too much thought as the lady shifted uncomfortably behind the counter, but clearly Genesis did not feel the same because she noticed him sulking off to her right. She had no problems with intimacy in public to an extent. It was when there was inevitably a crowd present while behind closed doors the two of them were engaged in erotic acts that made her a little uneasy. Sierra cast Genesis an uncertain glance as he insisted she could pick out whatever ring she took a liking to, that all was well and he could afford it. It wasn't until he stood unwavering that she pointed to the delicate diamond ring behind the glass case that caught her eye almost immediately. "Do you mind if I see that one?" She watched as the woman quickly retrieved the fine jewelry. She slowly slipped the ring onto her left hand, holding it out and examining how well it fit and looked on her. "It's pretty." She murmured, turning to Genesis so he could get a more accurate look.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:31 am

Genesis offered Sierra a warm smile as he lifted her hand. "It look gorgeous on you." He assured, before slipping the ring off and leaving a kiss in it's place. "But you have to wait till I propose to wear it." He said playfully as he set it back in the palm of her hand. "It's coming soon-I'll try to make it as big a surprise as I can, but I want you to have the ring you want though." Genesis wasn't good at picking out jewelry. He had failed at that many times over with past girlfriends. Since Sierra was different than any other girl, he decided to go about getting her jewelry in a different manner. Genesis had figured out long ago that Sierra was the girl for him, not too long after they 'met'. He decided that any girl you kidnapped and kept in your basement, who after she could leave, wanted to stay and help you. Well they were special. Very special. So he started to put away money here and there just in case Sierra wanted to stick around. and right now, he was very happy that he had done that. "Is that the one you want?" Gen asked stroking Sierra's cheek.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 am

Sierra grasped the engagement ring Genesis had removed from her hand between her fingers, examining it with a crucial eye. A delicate silver band with a beautifully cut diamond nestled in the center. It was beautiful, something she could definitely see herself wearing, and above that, Genesis had complimented the way it looked on her. Her main concern revolved around the cost of such a gorgeous ring. In her heart though, there was no bargaining to find another ring that suited her as well as this one. Sierra bit her lip in an attempt to conceal the sappy grin that threatened to make itself known. This was definitely the ring she wanted to be wearing for the remainder of her life. "This is the one." Her voice was quiet, slightly shaken, as she handed Genesis the engagement ring for him to discuss the payment with the woman behind the counter. Things had begun to unfold for the better, and Genesis, not the engagement ring, but rather what it symbolized, was to blame for her pleasant demise.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 am

"Okay, Baby." Genesis beamed at her as he kissed her head and walked to the register with the ring. He knew the ring wasn't a cheap one, but he wanted Sierra to like the one she got because he didn't intend to give her any reason to take it off-ever. It was worth the hefty price tag. The sheer look of absolute giddiness on Sierra's face was worth the price tag. The elderly lady behind the counter was clearly quite happy for Sierra as well if the smile she had on was any indication. Genesis flipped through several cards in his wallet before pulling out a dark blue one and handing it over. The lady boxed it away in a small, black velvet box before she took the card and rang it up. Gen thanked her as he slipped the box into his pocket and put his arm around Sierra's waist as he walked her back to the truck. He really hoped she enjoyed looking at it in the store because she wasn't going to see it again until he was down on one knee.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 am

Sierra brushed away Genesis's hand as he strived to open the truck door for her. Instead, she pushed the door closed and leaned against it, the cold metal touching the small of her back. She wrapped her fingers around the beltloops of his jeans, giving them a firm tug toward her to ward off any space there may have been between the two. She reached up, stealing a gentle kiss from him before locking her fingers behind his neck. "I think I just may love you." She teased lightly, tapping the tip of his nose with her index finger. "What do you say to taking me home so we can-" The annoying vibrations from her phone finally caused her to glance at the screen. Quickly, she answered it, her hopes high that Genesis was unable to read the name. A few moments of silence passed before she was permitted to speak. "Run her by the hospital to be seen. I'm sure there's no need to worry, I had a few false alarms with my pregnancy, too. I'll meet you there, okay?" There was a slight pause before she shoved her phone into her back pocket once more. "Can we run by the hospital for a minute? An old friend needs me." She said softly as she stared blindly at a rock she was nudging with the toe of her shoe. It was obvious she felt entirely guilty over something, but what she wouldn't voice just yet.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 am

Genesis leaned against the truck, the lure of Sierra was far too much for him to resist. He belonged to her and he was damn sure she knew it. His hands snaked around her, one hand resting behind her neck and the other just above her jeans. He had just leaned in for a kiss when the vibration of phone against metal interrupted him. His expression quickly turned to one of concern as he heard the notes of worry in Sierra's voice as she spoke frantically on the phone. "Yeah. Hop in. What's wrong?" Genesis quickly opened the door of the pick up and slid Sierra onto the long seat as he hopped in beside her and started the engine. The words pregnancy and hospital flooded his mind, not bringing back pleasant memories. He bit his lip as the thoughts of all the possible things that could go wrong with the scenario creeped out of the dark. He was certain that his expression was a fairly easy one to read as he turned down the roads to the hospital.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 am

Sierra climbed into the pick up in silence, avoiding his question for a long while. How would she explain to him that the person they rushed toward was half the reason Genesis lost Farrah in the first place? That Sierra still was bound to Zack, and that the two men she loved most were enemies. Swallowing hard, she reached for his hand, bringing it up to her lips. "Zack's girlfriend is pregnant and she started having what she thought were contractions a little under an hour ago. They're both worried and I've been through this while they haven't. He needs me right now." She murmured. "I know that you have a right to be angry with him, to hate him even. But please don't hate me for caring about the one person who cared for and raised me. I wouldn't be alive and well with you right now if it weren't for him. You don't have to see or speak to him. It wouldn't be fair of me to shun him when he had always stood strong in his support for me." The words were rushed and uneasy, but she was entirely fearful for her relationship with Genesis. They had a good thing going, and she was afraid to topple down those walls with one simple name. Zack

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:45 am

Genesis looked at her with a stunned expression as Sierra spilled out her confessional. He abruptly slammed on the breaks as he just barley avoided running a red light. "You...What?!" He didn't know what to say, and honestly his brain was still in the middle of processing everything. "NO. NO." Genesis half-yelled out shocked. He wasn't going to fall into that trap. No. Not again. He didn't trust Zack. Not one little bit. Look what happened the last time he had. He lost his son, his fiance-he lost everything. He spiraled down into a drug and alcohol fueled stupor. And Sierra thought he would drive her right up into his arms again when he had just assured a coming engagement? Genesis could feel his heart twisting in his chest and being ruthlessly town apart as it hit him that even after everything Zack had done to him. After all that bad karma building up. Zack was going to get the life he always wanted but could never obtain.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 am

Sierra instantly released the grip she had on Genesis's hand as he questioned her. His tone became louder, more hostile, and it frightened her. She cowered into the passenger side door, her eyes tightly shut as she expected some for of beating, be it emotional or phsyical. Though he had only laid his hands on her once while he was in a drugged up state of mind, she had been in far too many relationships that teetered on the edge. Her arms instantly wrapped around her body, as if they were some protective barrier. "Genesis.." She started, focing her eyes open. "I'm not- I'm not Farrah.. I'm not going to make the same mistakes as she did. I swear to you that I'm faithful, and that I always will be. I wouldn't do that to you. I love you more than you'll capable of knowing, Gen." Taking a moment to drag in a shaky breath, she forced her eyes toward his rigid figure. "He raised me. He's like an older brother, one who needs me this time. I would really appreciate it if you trusted me. You don't have to believe in him, but have faith in me, love.. Please?" Sierra questioned, her hand shaking violently as she reached for his once again.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next