Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted, My Dear.

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 12 Empty Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 am

"What? What? Now you're going to flinch away from me like I beat you every time you make a noise?!" Anger and resentment grew in Genesis' voice as he drove erratically but in the direction of his home and not the hospital. "You're not going to see him-not if you want a relationship with me. I don't want that son of a bitch in my sight. He fucked me over and he's getting everything that I could never fucking have Sierra. Don't you understand that?!" His breathing got coarser and harder to the point where it seemed that screaming was just about the only tone he could use. "He FUCKED my fiance. He knocked her up with damn thing that killed her. And now YOU want to go see him? I don't want him in my life-no part of it. I won't have it. I can't deal with it. He's is the very goddamn thing that drove me into alcoholism and drugs after I had got clean. He's getting everything that I can't have. He can't have you to." He slammed the truck door as he bolted up the driveway and into the house him and Sierra called home and rushed up the stairs.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 12 Empty Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am

Sierra found it in her best interest to sit in silence as Genesis sped in the direction of their home. His words cut her to the core when he mentioned her acting as if she were a battered housewife. Unbeknownst to him, she had been one for quite some time in the past, and the fact that he had never raised his voice around her was frightening. She was shellshocked as he tore off from the truck and into the house, the loud clang of metal from the slamming of the driver's side door still ringing in her ears. She gathered her wits and made her way into the house, remembering to lock the front door before slowly making her way up the staircase after him. "I'm sorry." They were the only words she could come up with for reopening the wounds that had not long ago healed. "I didn't mean to upset you, Genesis. I hope you know that. And, god, if nothing else, know that I love you." She said softly, kneeling before him as he sat perched on the edge of their bed. "I know how you feel about him, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what he did. I'm sorry that you lost Farrah due to his indiscretion. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was still in contact with him. I won't withhold information from you again. I promise." Her words were sincere, gentle, but embarassed and coated with self-loathing, guilt.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 am

Genesis arms openly received Sierra, though he wanted nothing more than to push her away, lock himself in a room drink himself into numbness. His mind desperately reached out for her love and affection. He needed her to live, he knew that. Maybe not physically but it was blatantly obvious that without her he would slowly slip back into the state he had been in when they first encountered each other and then he was a needle slip away from death. His hands started shaking badly, they always did when he was nervous, as he wrapped his arms around her as much as he could and pulled her down into their bed. "I love you too, Sierra. I love you. I love you so much." He repeated the words in a murmur as he buried his face in her hair, his whole body trying to get her as close as he possibly could. He was crying. He couldn't shove all his feelings to the back of his head when the the thought of loosing the one thing in his life he so desperately needed arose.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 am

Sierra's heart broke as she heard the quiet crying as the moisture from his tears soak through her hair and onto her skin. This was the last thing she had desired for him to endure, reliving his previous heartbreak and fearing another one. She brought his head to her chest, her chin resting lightly on the top of his head, getting lost in the copper coloured locks of his. "Shh.. I'm right here, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Sierra mumbled into his ear quietly. The lump in her throat was impossible to swallow. It had arisen on the way up the staircase and progressively gotten larger as she soaked up how much damage a name uttered from her lips had done unto the person she loved most. "Genesis, breathe.." Sierra reminded him as she felt him tense while trying to subdue the fit of crying he found himself lost in. It relieved her when she felt him exhale and relax slightly in her arms. She, too, was prone to holding her breath while she cried. It prompted her to remind him he needed to breathe regularly. It was difficult when you were drowning in your own sorrows. Sometimes it took a bit of coaxing.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Genesis bit his lip nervously as his baby blues fluttered trying in vain to try to stop the flow of tears down his cheeks. His voice choked a few more times until it reached a steady tone where he could speak "I've never had a family Sierra. It's all I want." He began, pulling the back on the back of the metal studs that were stuck through his lower lip. His voice was nervous and shaky as he steadied his shaking hands on her sides. "I was given up for adoption when I was a year old-out of a crack house. I was a piece of paperwork to all the offices. I was put in and out of group homes until I turned 18. They gave me a pat on the back and kicked me out. I've never had a stable life." He looked down at the ruffled bed sheets. "That's all I've ever wanted Sierra. Zack took that away. He took away every chance I've ever had at it. I don't want too lose you to that track record. I need you. I'm so ridiculously in love with you. I can't go through that kind of pain again." He knew he was repetitive, but the only thoughts in his mind were about how Zack had screwed him over. How he had lost everything and Sierra was so willing to walk right back into the person's life who destroyed his.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Sierra's shoulders slumped, guilt seeping into every crack it could find in her usually sturdy demeanor. It only made her feel worse to know this, and to see how badly he craved something that was stripped away undeservingly. "I love you, Genesis. I hope you never question that. And I wnat you to know the only reason I even mentioned Zack is because he was my family. I went through the foster care system just like you. I got smacked around until he came along and saved me. That's why I flinched in the truck and why I have been talking to him. He has gotten me out of trouble." She paused, but only long enough to brush the hair from his eyes. "I'm not defending him, but the fact is that I wouldn't be here without him. I know he's the reason you lost Farrah, and that isn't okay. I don't make it justifyable. I wanted you to know why I cared though. I don't want you to worry that I have romantic feelings buried that you aren't aware of, because I don't. He was like a brother to me. But you? Honey, you've saved me too. I feel alive with you. And I meant every word about marrying you and filling these rooms with children. Thats my dream with you." She felt the need to explain herself. She needed him to understand, at least in the slightest bit, that she cared for Zack in the most unromantic way there was, and why she felt the way she did. There wasn't room for doubt in their relationship, especially not when Genesis had just found himself sober again.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Genesis sniffled up his tears and kept quiet as he thought. Sierra's happiness meant more to him than anything in the world, even more than his mental state of mind. But even he knew sometimes he had to look out for what was best long term. "I know what you're saying. But I am never ever going to want you to have any relationship with him. I'm never going to be comfortable with my current fiancee seeing the man that was the reason my last one is nothing more than a rotting corpse under six feet of dirt. I love you and I need you." He pulled her into his arms and crashed back down to the bed, he was exhausted emotionally. He wanted to hold her. "He might be family to you. But there is no one in the world that I despise more than him. You can't have both Sierra. You have to pick between me and him." While Genesis voice was shaky, his tone was definitive. It had to be one or the other. "I won't make you pick now, but eventually you'll have too." He spoke quietly as he pulled her against his chest.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Sierra allowed herself to be pulled and dragged on the bed as he pleased, almost as if she were a ragdoll. She understood his hatred for Zack, and though he seemed to understand Zack was incredibly important to her, she couldn't help but find herself hurt as he voiced there would be a decision for her to make in the future. She stared blankly across their bedroom for a few minutes in silence before pushing herself up into a sitting position. "I need to call him, tell him I'm not coming tonight. I need to have the decency of calling since I flaked." She said softly. Stepping out into the hallway, she had a short conversation revolving his fiance's health as well as Sierra's. It was no more than three minutes before she returned to Genesis, finding herself surrounded by his arms. "They were only Braxton Hicks contractions.. She and the baby are perfectly fine." She murmured, her voice monotone. There was no easy choice for her in the future. Either way, she was going to lose a loved one, and she found that it wasn't fair to choose between the two. Thankfully she didn't have to make a decision as of yet.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Genesis recoiled slightly upon hearing that Zack's fiance and baby would be just fine. Of course.[i] He thought to himself bitterly. He hated himself for thinking like that, to wish harm on an innocent bystander. But he couldn't help it. He wanted Zack to at the very least have a taste of all the agony he caused him. He bit his lip as he pulled Sierra against him once more. Enjoying the feelings of security and comfort that having Sierra in his arms, in their bed brought him. He looked into her emerald eyes, his own held confusion and hurt. He bit his lip as he hesitantly reached for the hem of her shirt tugging on it. Asking permission. He felt like a virgin again. Shy and meek. Unsure of himself and his actions. He felt broken. He was looking for the actions of love to try to feel the pain Sierra had caused him. His eyes cast downward as he gently tugged at the shirt once more and looked back up at her with a childlike innocence. He was vulnerable and he hated that to show at a time when he felt he so desperately needed to be strong and prove to Sierra that he could take care of her.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:23 pm

Sierra's heart sank as Genesis so feebly tugged at the hem of her shirt. She wasn't in the mood to have sex, her mind was busy playing hopscotch pertaining to how she could even out this monstrous mess she had somehow created. She didn't dare deny him her love though, not when the only thing on their minds was keeping the other in their lives. Sierra found herself undressing numbly, but with steady hands all the same. The face he wore was probably the most painful thing she found herself forced to look at in several years, being the most recent tragedy since her son and ex-fiance's demise. It was pitiful, broken, and it was eating her alive. She tugged the shirt from over his head quickly, her own desperation becoming evident. Sierra needed the confirmation that he still held a permanent place for her in his heart after the mess she created suffocated the both of them. There had to be some reassurance that she would still be welcome in his home, as his wife, as the mother of their children. "Make love to me, Genesis." Sierra pleaded, reaching up to catch his lips.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12