Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted, My Dear.

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 3 Empty Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:53 am

Sierra placed a hand on Genesis's arm for a brief second before jogging up the stairs. The house surprised her. It was gorgeous, but it needed a lot of work done to it. Mostly cosmetic things, but it wasn't all that bad. Her heart sank a bit as she noticed how messy Genesis had left it though. She doubted that he was a slob, just a man in a slum. In those times you tended not to notice clutter or care much for that matter. Stepping into the kitchen, she rummaged around the cabinets until she found grabage bages where she then went to cleaning the place up. She knew it may not be her right to do so, but she wanted to help him out. That and she didn't exactly want to fall face first onto the floor in an attempt to cook something for lunch. Setting the bag aside, Sierra headed back for Genesis, nearly bumping into him as he slipped up on her. "Oh. You don't mind if I painted do you? It would give me something to do while you're out at work." She said softly, crossing her arms across her chest.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 am

Genesis shook his head and waved her on. "Do what you want with the place. It'll be better than what I have done with it." Genesis had actually been very neat with house keeping up until Farrah's passing. Honestly, when you walked into his house you would of thought a gay man lived there. Everything was organized and had it's place, the house was always spotless. Now though, he hardly cared about his own life much less the condition his house was in. Genesis finished off his cigarette and ashed it out on the steps, before he went up to the main floor of the house. "I'm off to work. I'll be home around 10 probably, maybe later." This was going to be the first time Genesis had showed up for work 95% sober in well, since he started working there.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 am

Nodding in reply to Genesis's departing, Sierra went back down to get the laptop and had begun searching paint colours. The house was so dreary, messy, and she wanted to spruce it up a bit, especially if she were going to be here a while. Besides, a fresh coat of paint would do wonders for the charming house and give her an artistic escape. She simultaneously searched the web for clothing and paint, finishing up after a few hours later. Now she was set on cleaning the place up. Not only did the trash need picking up, but the vacuum needed running, the floors mopped, and well, every other surface needed a good cleaning as well. She had never been a freak about keeping clean, but she wanted the house to look decent, just lived in as well. Grabbing another garbage sack, Sierra began tossing beer bottles into it, not minding the clinking and shattering of the glass nearby her. At least it was contained.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:30 am

Genesis walked the few blocks home from the tattoo parlor, it was dark, around 11 a few clients had gotten them held up. He knocked on the door before he came into the clean house. "Wow." He stated simply, the house had never been this clean. It looked good. It looked a lot better than good actually, the transformation was amazing. "This looks awesome, Sierra." He praised her and her work. He could smell dinner cooking though not exactly sure what, it smelt good though. It had been a long time since he had come home to someone, regardless of their purpose there, and dinner. Actually, he wasn't sure it had ever been like that him and Farrah had been a pretty big fan of take out. He hung up his jacket and made his way into the kitchen looking for Sierra as he lit up another cigarette.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:42 am

Pushing away the trendles of hair that had managed to escape her ponytail away with her forearm, Sierra continued to mop the floor in the half bath that was nearby the front doorway. A slight, self-satisfied smile found itself upon her lips at the hint of Genesis's compliment, but she didn't say much, knowing the two hadn't had too much interactino and she wasn't quite ready to let her guard down yet. Besides, who knew how he would react to her cooking dinner and cleaning the house. Then again, it kept her occupied and from dashing out of the house never to return, so it must not be too bad. Setting down the mop, Sierra made her way into the kitchen. "Hey." She called, brushing past him and peeking into the oven and in the pots that set on the stove, checking on the status of dinner. Quickly killing the timer and heat, she slipped on oven mits and pulled out the baked italian lemon chicken breasts she had prepared. "I got a little carried away." She admitted, offering him a slight smile.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 am

Genesis offered her a genuine smile as he leaned against the counter of the kitchen. That was before guilt overcame him. A sinking feeling over took his heart and a knot pitted in his stomach. He didn't deserve this. He had taken her away from everyone. He had hurt her and scared her. He didn't deserve her kindness of anyone elses. There was a reason Farrah had slept with his best friend, because he had been a fuck up all along and she knew it, she was just to nice to tell him that and now. Here he was with Sierra. He had fucked her over and she was being nothing but nice. The familiar feeling of addiction came back. He need alcohol. Or coke. Or something. He needed to numb himself. The pain of guilt was too heavy. He needed to get rid of it and he didn't care how. He just wanted it to go away.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 3 Empty Abducted, my dear.

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 am

Sierra noticed the sudden change in Genesis's facial expression. She didn't have the slightest clue as to what she had done to upset him, but an overwhelming wave of guilt began to consume her. Her green eyes flickered down toward the food and she grew silent, the only noise was the clinking of a fork onto the plate she had placed his dinner upon. Grasping it, she set it down before him and stepped away quietly, beginning to fix her own dinner. Doing so, Sierra bit her lip. "I know it's probably none of my business.. or something you want to share but. What upset you just now? If it was me cooking dinner, I'm sorry that I overstepped. I just thought that since you've been kind to me, I would try to show appreciation.. I don't apologize for cleaning though. That's more like therapy for me and it was greatly needed." Reaching into the refrigerator, she grabbed two bottles of water, setting one in front of him. "This is a lot better for you than liquor.." She murmured, grabbing her plate and making her way down toward the room she had been assigned by him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 am

Genesis nudged the plate of food, however delicious it may of been, away. He was no longer hungry in the least despite not eating all day. He looked at the bottles of water infront of him and listened to Sierra's words. Those didn't help. He felt worse to know she cared about him after all he had done to her. His big baby blues looked up at her in a concoction of guilt and confusion. "I don't deserve you being so kind to me." He answered before he looked back down at the bottles of water. It didn't satisfy him like liquor would. It didn't satisfy him at all, but he didn't dare go against Sierra's wishes not after everything she had done for him. And he wouldn't go against it right in front of her. His pursed his lips and his hands began shaking to much for him to hold the water bottle anymore and it slipped out of his hand, spilling all over the hardwood floor of the kitchen. "Shit." He muttered, as he made a mess of the house Sierra had spent all day cleaning. He fumbled with getting a towel, hardly able to with the shaking but managed to and got on his knees to wipe the mess up.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 3 Empty Abducted, my dear.

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 am

As she made her way away from him, Sierra heard Genesis cuss, which sent her turning toward him with concern. Seeing the issue, she set her plate and own bottle of water onto the counter closest to her and got down on her knees with him, taking the towel gently from Genesis's hands. Glancing up at Genesis through the veil of dark hair, Sierra gave him a warm, heartbroken smile. "Hey.. You've been polite to me this entire time. You've been through a lot. I understand what you're doing. But you weren't obligated to be kind to me. That was all on your own terms.. You have a big heart, Genesis." Her words were soft and as comforting as she could manage. She began to wipe up the water with a steady hand before reaching for one of his shaking ones. "look at your hand. The shaking? That ache in your chest that consumes you? When one gets better, so will the other. You just have to believe it's worth the fight. And if not you, then someone else." Rising from the floor, Sierra grasped the soaked towel and tossed it into the clothes hamper. "Eat something.. Please?" She questioned, pushing the plate toward him slightly.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:33 am

Genesis winced even more at her words. He knew he didn't deserve kindness and the fact she showing it to him cut him like a knife. When she reached for his hand, his breathing grew faster and more labored. A panic attack was starting. It was just another thing he had to deal with since Farrah's death. They got so bad they would physically hurt, but the worse part was, that panic attacks was when the blunt force of his self hatred unfolded. He desperately and helplessly reached out for Sierra as it began to consume him in a plead for help. Before pushing her away just as fast convinced that he didn't deserve it. These was a big part of what made him seek out death. They hurt, they destroyed him, and only further convincing himself that he did not deserve life or solace.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 3 Empty Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:43 am

Sierra's heart was breaking at the sight of this poor man's internal fight with himself. Grasping his hand tightly in her own, she pulled him toward the couch, pushing him down onto it that way at least he didn't fall onto the floor if he lost his balance in his frenzy. Sierra pulled Genesis toward her, placing his head on her chest as she rested her head atop that curly mess of fiery hair. "Hey.. everything is okay.. Breathe, Genesis.. It's okay.." She coaxed, rubbing his back lightly with her free hand. Closing her eyes, she took a bit of her own advice and began concentrating on breathing, but not letting her attention veer far from how Genesis would react in the least. She understood this outburst. She understood the need to have someone help you, but not allowing them to do so out of pure guilt. "It's okay, Genesis.." She whispered, kneeling to reach eye level with him. By now the tears had welled up in her eyes, but they had yet to spill over. It wasn't for her that she cried, but instead, Sierra cried for Genesis. She saw how much hatred he had for himself, but how much he needed someone to free him for it. He just wasn't allowing himself that comfort. "You're okay." She promised.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:52 am

Genesis' body fought against Sierra's attempts to comfort him. His mind yelling at him that he didn't deserve it. Before finally he gave in and collapsed against her, his arms snaking around her waist and pulling her close to him. He needed to know that something was real and he needed to have something physical to cling to keep him from getting further into the abysses of his demented head. He remained like this, his breathing troubled, his heart beat fluttering, his body fighting itself, for several minutes before he finally gave up out of exhaustion and passed out in Sierra's lap. He had already been exhausted from a long day at work, not eating all day, no drugs, and a long night before. The onslaught of emotions and pain was what tipped the bucket. He just wanted sleep now.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:00 am

Sierra was relieved when Genesis fell asleep in her lap. She knew that he needed somone to push him from personal experience. The only difference was she never had that someone to assist her in her emotional distress. Sierra lightly ran her fingertips over the tattoos his shirt no longer covered along his side due to the awkward position he lie in. She knew better than to wake him, but there was also a slim chance that with his exhaustion it would happen even if someone blared a bullhorn in his ear. Closing her eyes, Sierra leaned against the back of the couch and began to drift asleep as she played with his hair lightly. She didn't know how things would be in the morning, but at least for now she was at ease, she felt safe, important.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am

Genesis awoke in the middle of the night, dazed and confused. He had hardly any idea of what was going on other than that he was asleep on Farrah's lap. He wasn't entirely sure how that one had happened since it was usually the other way around. He pushed himself up off the couch, quietly and softly so he wouldn't wake his love and scooped her up in his arms, carrying her up the stairs and laying her in their bed. He shrugged off his own shirt and took off his shoes before he laid down next to her, pulling the covers over them both and wrapping his arms snugly around her before sleep claimed him once again. It was a flashback that took place in reality. He had been half dreaming yet half awake. It happened sometimes though usually not this bad.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 am

The movement startled Sierra to say the least, but she dared not to tell him not to do this or that. She hadn't wanted to upset him again as she had the night before, but she didn't understand why he had picked her up and taken her to his bed to cuddle with. It was the most affection he had given her throughout her visit, and she wasn't quite sure that it was something he fully meant to do. Once Genesis had wrapped his arms around her, Seirra silently released tears, wiping them slowly away, careful not to wkae Genesis. She knew that she was the one who put herself in this situation, she did care for Genesis, but she felt as if she were betraying her ex-fiance as she became emotionally attatched to this other man. The rest of the night was spent lying awake, staring at the walls in silence, waiting for Genesis to open those breathtaking blue eyes and realize that he had cuddled with her throughout the night. Feeling guilty only made Sierra crave the affection even more so, and therefore she nuzzled against him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am

Genesis cuddled through out the night, his body giving into the affection he so dependently wanted, making every inch of space for the girl next to him to cuddle closer. he awoke in the early hours of the morning, feeling a peace he hadn't in a very long time. The feeling that having the woman he loved next to him. Her long, curly, auburn hair a mess in his face. He was still half asleep and reached to pull Farrah closer. Only to realize it wasn't her. A knife stabbed through his heart. Then panic and worry over came him. His hands and body began to shake as he attempted to muster words. "I'm so--ryy.... so s--o s-orr-y." He stuttered out broken words. "I didn'-didn't k-k-know it was you." His voice was thick with guilt. He looked down only to realize he was shirtless and he bit his lower lip nervously as he waited for Sierra's reaction.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 am

Sierra pushed herself up into a sitting position as Genesis began to fumble for words, even sound at the time. She knew the look he happend to wear, hatred, guilt, and embarassment. Seirra offered him a sad smile before grasping onto his shaking hand, patting it lightly. "It's okay.. Really. I woke up when you brought me here.. I know you thought it was her. I just couldn't bear to wake you.. You were so upset last night." She whispered, releasing her grip on his hand as she realized she held it too long for his comfort. Even if it made him anxious, it made her feel safe, but she wasn't about to tell him that. Crawling from the bed, Sierra began to leave the bedroom, allowing Genesis to collect himself. "I'm going to cook breakfast if you need me.." It wasn't that she was hungry, but instead she was nearing a breakdown and didn't want him to be around in order to watch it. It didn't take long to find pancake mix, but the effort it took to make it was too much. Sinking down onto the floor, bowl now setting beside her, she finally fell apart.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 am

Genesis stayed shaking in his bed as Sierra left the room. The sicking feeling of guilt was making his stomach churn. It felt good to hold someone, even if that someone wasn't Farrah. He didn't want to admit but it was true. Sierra didn't protest to it, so she must not of minded an awful lot. He was just shocked when he woke up, and scared that Sierra would push him away and fight him. That she would be mad. The old house echoed and he could hear the sound of sobbing from the kitchen and he made his way down the stairs in a hurry, nearly tripping over his own feet. "Sierra?" He questioned as he went into the kitchen, seeing her slid down to the floor and slumped against the counter. "Sierra.." He sighed, picking her up and pulling her onto his lap, pulling his knees up slightly so she was cradled against his chest. Comforting her just as she had with him the previous night. "What's wrong?" He questioned, his hands shaking as he pushed her hair back, certain that the answer was him.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 am

Sierra tried catching her breath a bit, but it wasn't exactly easy as hard as she had been crying. Wrapping her arms around Genesis, she rested her head against his neck, as if that would shield him from knowing how she honestly felt about the entire situation. She knew eventually, and that time happend to be now, she would have to come forth with what was bothering her, just like he had been honest and vulnerable with her the night before. As her crying began to subside, Sierra wiped the tears from her face, but didn't bother doing so to Genesis's shoulders. She was afraid to touch him, to speak to him, even to look at him but it was inevitable. "I just.. I sh-should have wo-oken you u-up.. I'm not h-her. I knew that you'd be upset.. but I just. I didn't want to make everything shitty last night.. not after you had calmed down.. Truth be told I liked the affection.. I liked not feeling so alone..I jsut feel like I'm betraying him though..by caring. By needed to be needed." She murmured, defeated. All Sierra wanted to do now was curl up into a ball and hide her face. Genesis was bound to give up on this plan and toss her out now that she had been honest with him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 am

Genesis pulled Sierra tight against him, stroking her hair as she nestled against his neck. "No. no. I wans't upset. I was scared you were." He said softly. "It felt good, I was just worried that you were going to be upset with me. I was shocked. I'm glad you didn't wake me up. It felt so, so good to have someone next to me and to feel like something was right for once." The words poured out of his mouth without much thought, they were true. He picked Sierra up and carried her back to bed. Deciding that nothing much was going to be accomplished today. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms snuggly around her. He was going to fix this. He was going to make her feel better. He was determined. She deserved happiness and he would make sure she got it. "Shh." He cooed, stroking Sierra's hair and hooking a leg over hers.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Sierra allowed herself to be carried to Genesis's bed for the second time in less than 24 hours. This time, she was willing, desperately needing the comfort of someone who cared for her. Wrapping her arms tightly around Genesis, she curled up against his chest as tightly as she could, relieved that someone's arms were around her again. This was the first time she had allowed anyone to hug her, to hold her, since her fiance's death, and even though she felt guilty, it felt right. Sierra's breathing finally returned to normal all thanks to Genesis uttering calming words to her. "Thank you.." she murmured quietly, lying still against his body. She knew the developing feelings were mutual now, but that didn't eliminate the fact that they terrified her. That they would magically free the both of them and move at the speed of a normal relationship. The fact was, neither of them were normal. They had unusual, yet similar circumstances that would likely prevent things from moving quickly at all, but that was something she was surprisingly okay with.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Genesis closed his eyes as his fingers played with the tips of Sierra's hair and he listened to her breathing. The guilt that laid underneath the calm he felt currently was undeniable, but he was determined to make the kidnapping ordeal up to Sierra. "I'm going to make sure everything is okay for you. I promise." He stated as he pulled her closer. Things were never going to be okay for him, he had accepted that a long, long time ago. They never had. Not in childhood and certainly not now. He was going to make Sierra happy though. It would be hard for both of them to fight the demons they carried, but they could get through it together if they learned to lean on each other. It would be full of guilt, fear and tears but it would be worth it to Genesis if he could see a smile on Sierra's face and maybe a sliver of hope for him.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Sierra tilted her head back slightly to survey Genesis's gentle face. He seemed so set on calming her, enjoying it even, but also sick with guilt, just as she was. Sierra's fingertips delicately wrapped around a few curls at the nape of his neck, finding it relaxing to twirl the hair between her fingers more-so than usual once she had realized Genesis leaned into her touch. A few moments later, Sierra offered him a warm smile, though twinged with guilt. "I'm going to go make breakfast this time." She murmured, gently tugging at the last curl that left her grip before allowing herself to leave the bedroom and the comfort of his arms. The new-found relationship, friendship, whatever had sparked between the two of them, was something they both required in life, but she needed a moment to take it in, and doing so, she decided to make breakfast since he hadn't eaten the food she prepared last night.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:06 am

Genesis nuzzled against Sierra's hair and wrapped his legs around hers. It felt good, but it also felt horrible. Guilt was consuming him. He shouldn't be laying her in bed with someone other than Farrah. He had made a promise and commitment to her. While his mind wandered in a labyrinth of thoughts and guilt, his body felt at peace. His breathing relaxed and his body was no longer as tense as it had previously been. Guilt ate at him, not only about Farrah, but the fact of what he had put Sierra through. He shouldn't of done this, he shouldn't of put her in this predicament. But he did. And now she was seeking out his affections. He didn't deserve that. He knew he didn't. Sierra was just as broken as he was, but she sought out him when he was the one that had made her life horrible the last few days and possibly scaring her for a lifetime.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 am

Sierra started her way up the staircase lightly, pancakes with syrup in tow. It was something that relaxed her, cooking, and it was greatly needed since she had found a new friend. Well, whatever Genesis could be considered at this point. Putting on a cheerful face, she offered him a smile. "Breakfast is served.. and you better like pancakes. Because Id on't know anyone who would have the mix and dislike the food itself.." She teased, reaching out and handing him the plate before finding a spot cross-legged on the bed before him. She hadn't wanted to get syrup everywhere, afterall. Poking one of the golden brown fluffy cakes in front of her, Sierra turned her attention to the tattoo covered man instead. "This is wrong, isn't it? It feels wrong.. caring about someone." She admitted, running her fingers through the thick hair that stuck up in a little of every direction thanks to tossing and turning throughout the night. "I mean. I like it. It feels safe. but. Still it feels wrong."

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next