Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abducted, My Dear.

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 9 Empty Abducted My Dear.

Post  AshBash Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Sierra curled up against him, thankful for his strong, protective arms binding them together. Of course she knew Genesis had to leave in order to gain sobriety, it would be the driving force in a healthy relationship between the two. But there was also the well known fact that there had not been a single night the two of them weren't under the same roof up until his run in with his bad batch of drugs that landed him in the hospital. "I know this is what you need.. And I'm proud of you, Genesis, I really am. I'm just not used to you being away from me over an extended period of time - a few hours for work, but you would be home for dinner. Being away from you scares me. But I think the fear of not being what you need when you get back is even more petrifying than being away from you for a few months." She admitted, casting a distraught glance from underneath a veil of her now wet lashes. The fear of never being enough seemed it would never cease

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 9 Empty Re: Abducted, My Dear.

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Genesis listened to her concerns intently as he rubbed her back trying to soothe her. "Baby, you are what I need. You're always going to be. You're the reason I have to get clean, you're what I'm going to have to look forward too when I get home. You've already fixed me so much. So much, Sierra. I know. I'm still badly addicted to a lot of bad things, but they aren't what I think about 24/7 any more. You are. You've pulled me out of the horrible drug induced cage I was in and I just need to go somewhere where they can totally fix me so we won't have to worry. Then we can be happy together." The words spilled out of his mouth in a rushed manner, as if he was desperate to hear them himself. Sierra had done so much for him, he was forever indebted to her. She had pulled him out of suicidal intent, intense self hate, and being doped every hour of the day. Sierra and Sierra alone had done it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 9 Empty Aducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Sierra ran her fingers through the thick messy waves that were damp from both the shower before and her and Genesis's workout. She thought carefully on the words he spoke to her, finally coming to the conclusion he had no reason to spew lies. Nodding, Sierra reached toward his chin, running her index finger along a small patch of facial hair he had missed while shaving. "I just want to give you everying you need, whatever you want and on every whim. I need you in my life, you've made it whole again. Somehow you have managed to fill that ache that had my heart weighted down for such a long time, and it's just a little scary you will not be here on a daily basis to help me when I struggle.." Sierra murmured, giving him a gentle, almost pained kiss. "I really think you should go soon. You We need this. I think it's time that we began writing our story. It won't be a healthy one until you get settled. Besides, the sooner you go, the more quickly you'll be home. And I am beyond ready to have you beside me every night I fall asleep." She said softly, giving Genesis a now genuine small.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Genesis knocked on the door to his home, anxious for Sierra to answer the door. He hardly looked like the same person, his body was no longer the lanky build it was when he left, his muscles were toned and defined, and he was a healthy weight now, he didn't looked drugged out of his mind, his eyes didn't look lifeless anymore, they sparkled a bright baby blue. The mess of copper hair on his head gave away who it was. He looked like he use too, his face had aged a bit, not by much. He looked more mature than anything. He felt better too, it was a long time since he had managed a clear thought process for very long. To be able to think for himself and not have a dependency on anything-well. It felt good. Really good. His heart fluttered in his chest as he realized this was a big step to making Sierra his.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 9 Empty Abducted My Dear

Post  AshBash Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Sierra's fingers had been drumming against the countertop of the old victorian home as she waited for water in a pot on the stove attempted to boil when someone rapped against the wooden front door. She pushed herself down from the counter and made her way toward the door, making certain to push herself onto her tiptoes in order to see out of the peephole. Ever since Genesis had left her, she was very cautious of locking the door, and installing a few extra in order to ease her mind. The sight of copper coloured hair made her heart leap into her throat. She stood there, stunned for a moment, before she gathered herself and began fumbling with the three locks on the heavy door and pulled it open. Sierra had teared up a bit at seeing Genesis, but quickly wiped them away and threw her arms around his torso, revelling in his return home. "I missed you, Genesis Rhapsodos.. Don't ever leave me again." Sierra mumbled as she buried her face against his chest, knowing he wouldn't mind the mositure his shirt accumulated from the tears of joy she could not contain.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 pm

The biggest smile in a long time crossed Genesis' face when he saw Sierra. He picked her up happily, and spun her around in a circle. "I missed you too, Sierra. So much. You don't even know." He mumbled into her hair in reply. "I won't leave. I won't. I promise." Genesis set her down with that, leaning down to give her a kiss. It was a lingering kiss. He had missed those lips and he wasn't quite ready to leave them in a rush. His arms snaked around her back, gently pushing her towards him in an attempt to encourage her to keep kissing him. It felt good. God. Had he missed her. He finally let go, but only moments later playfully picked her up and carried her into the house. He set her down on a stool at the island. His eyes looked around the house. It looked like a different house. It was clean. It looked like people who had their shit together lived there, but his eyes wandered back to Sierra. He was quiet though not sure what to say.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Sierra relaxed in Genesis' hold, finding herself getting lost in his touch. It still felt natural, familiar, just as it had when he had left for rehab. The house instantly felt like a home again with Genesis' prescence to accompany her. Her green eyes searched his face, those gorgeous eyes, his broad shoulders, now well defined arms, and the chisled remainder of his body. Eventually, her eyes made their way back to his face, more than content to rest there for a moment or two before speaking. Shaking her head slowly, a small, satisfied smile crossed her lips. "You know, I thought you were sexy before you left.. But healthy looks much sexier on you." Sierra murmured, catching his lips with her own in a gentle, longing kiss. "I love you." She laced her fingers through his and gave Genesis' hands a firm squeeze. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home today? I would have picked you up.. And I would have cooked dinner. And I would be wearing something other than this.." Sierra mumbled, motioning to the worn jeans and the tanktop she wore. She rattled off questions and ideas of how she could have made his return home better, special, more memorable.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:51 am

A couple weeks had passed since Genesis had returned from rehab. He was defiantly looking and feeling better. Things with Sierra were going much better, he wasn't collapsing on a crutch and then going into a drug fueled rage. His first day back at work was today. He still didn't understand what had made Sierra want to stick around under the situation they met under, but all that mattered to Genesis what that she did stick around. He knew he would of been a while ago if it hadn't of been of her.
The alarm went off at 7:15 AM, Genesis swatted at it with one hand trying to find the snooze button as the other hand stayed wrapped around Sierra. All he really wanted to do was stay cuddled up with her. Then he remembered-he actually had to go to work today. With a groan he sat up in bed and put his hands over his face, too tired to sit up. He knew he shouldn't of stayed up so late with Sierra, but he couldn't say no to her. His eyes looked over Sierra all bundled up in blankets. The house was pretty chilly. Huh. Heat must be out again, I'll check the furnace when I get home. Gen noted to himself as he leaned over to kiss Sierra's hair before he dressed himself for work and left.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:03 am

Sierra tossed in the bed groggily, her arms reaching for Genesis only to find the spot he usually took up was empty. That's what brought her to the conclusion that today was actually the first day on the job for him. It was something she was proud of him for, finding a job at the tattoo parlor. He was now sober and she had high hopes they would let him do more work now than he was allowed in his drugged up stupor. She only hoped they believed he would stay clean and sober as she did. Sighing, she pushed the blankets from over her body, exposing her to the brisk air that filled the house. She may as well find something to do while Genesis was making money for the two of them. She settled on the idea of bringing him lunch, thankfully that would be a few hours from now, because her hair was a mess from her wild movements when sleeping. Stepping onto the cold hardwood floor of their old home, she made her way into the bathroom, twisting the knob on the shower. She waited for the water, and though some came pouring down, she heard the most awful noise rattling in the pipes. Sierra abruptly turned the water off, assessing the situation. She had no intention of calling Genesis to burden him with something as simple as the pipes busting. This was his first day on the job and she didn't dare make the mistake and screw something up for him. There was only one other person to call, and though Genesis wasn't fond of him, Sierra had been calling him a close friend for many years. Zack.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 am

Zack groaned as his phone went off-it was too early in the morning for that shit. "Mrmgmh...Hel--hello?" Zack mumbled as he managed to answer the phone, holding a pillow over his head to block out the light. "Sierra?!" He asked excitedly, he instantly woke up at the sound of her voice, it had been so long since anyone had heard anything from her.
"Be quiet Zack!" A small girly figure that was cocooned in sheets half-yelled at him as she swatted in his direction.
"Okay baby." He said, covering the phone as he tip toed out of his bed room and into the livingroom. "Where have you been Sierra?! We've all been so worried about you! What happened? Why didn't you tell us where you were? Or at least tell us you were going somewhere!?" He bombarded her with questions in a hushed tone. She had just up and left one day-no note, no phone call, no nothing. He was so worried something had happened to her living all alone.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:41 am

Sierra couldn't help but smile as the almost child-like cheerfullness Zack possessed forced itself through her side of the phone. She had missed him as well, but had been too worried about what Genesis may think about her branching out to her old friend. Considering his past relationship with Zack, it didn't seem wise of her, but due to the situation, and the fact that she missed the man who had been a brotherly figure to her, she found solace in calling him for assistance. "I know, I'm sorry Zack. I've been a little preoccupied is all." She began. "One of the reasons I haven't contacted you is who I'm living with. I didn't think it was particularly a good idea, for any of us, but I miss you. Anyway, The pipes are busted and today is his first day of work. I really don't want to burden him with this, he's just getting back on track. I look like a mess though, and a shower is needed before I can surprise him with lunch Could you please help?" Sierra questioned, fumbling idly with one of the dresser's knobs as she waited for a reply. She was in high hopes that he wouldn't question who she was in a relationship with until he had arrived, but her hopes were likely in vain.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 am

"Sierra....?" Zack questioned. He knew Sierra was a very strong willed person who wouldn't let most people get that much of a say. "Who is it?" The last thing he needed was to get in a fight. Not now. Not when he had things going for him: A good job, a fiance, a baby girl on the way. But he couldn't think of anyone who hated him enough that Sierra would sneak around to see him. Deep down though, Zack knew he couldn't say no to her. Not after going this long without seeing her. Not after being worried about her nearly a year. He needed to see her. He needed to know that she was doing okay. Prehaps he was most concerned that she had landed herself in another bad relationship-she was good at that. That the man was abusing her and that was preventing her from trying to see anyone from her old life. He sighed, before he even got his answer from before. "Where are you? I'll be right over." Zack slipped on his shoes and grabbed his coat from the closet.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 am

Sierra offered Zack the address and awaited him anxiously downstairs. She knew she would likely get an earful about who she was dating, and even more so, why she had yet to get in touch with him today even with the fact that she had been dating Genesis. All would be explained shortly though. She hoped he wouldn't disapprove too much of her choices. She was free of alcohol, hadn't touched drugs in years, and was overall a healthy young woman. Better yet, she was much healthier now than she had been when she last spent time with Zack. The sound of a vehicle pulling into the driveway caught her attention and her stomach fluttered with butterflies. She had missed the man who had played a very important role of her upbringing and safety much of her life. It was important to her to keep in contact with him, eventually easing Genesis into the picture to where he wouldn't at least entirely hate Zack's existance. She gazed through the peephole at the man coming up the steps, opening the door to expose herself to him. "I've missed you, goofball." She murmured, offering him a playful grin before throwing her arms around him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 am

Zack scooped Sierra up in his arms and gave her a big hug, picking her up and spinning her a circle. "I've missed you too. So much." He said sincerely-something that was rare for Zack. He was generally an all nonsense person, being serious was just not going to happen. "How have you been?" Zack asked as his eyes scanned the house for any signs of who the guy could be. The house was clean, fixed up-although there was no doubt of the age it had. Well...she isn't in a meth house. He thought. The house had an old fashioned look to it and a very poignant feminine look to it that was no doubt added by Sierra. He crossed names off in his mind trying to figure out who would hate him so much, but also wouldn't be living in a crack house or a total dump. Most of the people he knew he had a problem with were so far into drugs that they had to be dead by now.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:48 am

Sierra pushed the door closed behind the two of them and went to grab a bottle of water for each. "I've been good, actually. I'm happy, Zack. I can't honestly remember when I've ever been this satisfied with my life and where it's going." She murmured, flashing Zack a smile before she pressed the cold bottle of water into his hand. It was then that she noticed he was looking for signs of who she was in a relationship with, and what sort of person he could be. Her smile went from playful to now coursing with worry at the thought of his disapproval. "Genesis." She said softly, her eyes falling to the bottle cap she had begun spinning on the countertop she was leaning against. She was avoiding the expression she knew he would wear at the sound of Gen's name. She knew how badly he had felt about the entire situation, she knew how badly it had beaten Genesis up over time, but she held love for both men, of course in different forms, and wanted nothing more than to be able to spend time with the both of them, if not in the same company, at least enough to where Genesis wouldn't be entirely too uncomfortable that she was close to Zack. "He went to rehab. He's been home a few weeks now. I needed him to be clean if this was going to work, and he did that for me. He's a good person, Zack.." Sierra murmured, green eyes flickering up to search his face for some sign that he was still breathing. The silence had begun to frighten her.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:27 am

Zack sighed heavily as he ran his hands through his , now short, black hair. "I know he's a good person Sierra. But he can't stay clean long. He couldn't with Allison, with Jenna, with Farrah, and he won't with you. Especially not if he knows you're seeing me at all." His tone had gone into a low, sullen voice that he used when he wasn't being his playful self. "I know you love him, but he's a complicated person and he's very breakable. More so after everything with Farrah. I'm worried about you more now. I'm worried he's going to snap and hurt you." Zack expressed his concerns knowing they wouldn't make a difference in her mind. "what did you need fixed?" He asked looking at her, clearly worried. He knew Genesis had gone down a horrible road after Farrah died and knew Genesis hated him more than anyone else. He couldn't blame him though.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:38 am

Sierra shook her head slightly. Though Zack's warning was sincere, she had a feeling that somewhere along the line he was exaggerating, or at least underestimating, the inability for Genesis to stay clean and composed. She was well aware that he broke incredibly easy and that his life had been difficult, that was something she found comfort in. She didn't feel as if she was entirely a burden, she felt understood. It brought her comfort in the relationship. What really made her sick was that Zack had mentioned she wasn't enough for Genesis to stay clean. "I understand what he's been through. That's part of the reason why I love him - he understand and doesn't make me feel as if I am far too much of a problem for him. I understand why he has the utmost hatred for you. And I understand that he's an addict. But, even so, he's really made the effort. He's gone the extra mile for me. Even without asking. Cant you at least be happy for me? That I have meaning to get up in the morning? That I don't think about taking my own life because I'm so entirely miserable? Don't you recall how worried you would be about me? You don't have to do that now. I feel whole again, Zack." Her voice was weak. It almost knocked her to her knees to hear from someone she thought highly of that she wasn't enough in a way. It made her half tempted to ask him to leave, but she was too relieved to see him that she sucked it up enough to function again. "The master bath.. I'll show you." She replied, wrapping her arms around herself as she dashed up the stairwell to her and Genesis's old home.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 pm

"Sierra, I am happy for you. I'm happy you're happy. But I'm worried. Genesis doesn't value himself at all, as time goes on, he's going to feel like he isn't good enough for you, and it leads to him thinking you don't love him. And he picks himself apart with that. And he does it so bad he ends up back right back where he started-drugged out of his mind. I've seen it happen so many times. I'm worried he'll hurt you if he gets on the wrong drug. I couldn't bear to lose you. You're like my sister. I'm just trying to protect you." Zack explained as he followed her up the stairs which had a slight creak with every step. He still cared for Gen, but he knew Genesis wanted nothing to do with him. He was happy he was clean again and doing well for himself-but he was still fairly certain he knew where this was heading. Zack looked at the pipes, and reached for a faucet, hearing a noise that sounded like a dragon's belly. "Your water pressure is bad. I bet the water is close to turned off." He said turning to trot down the stairs.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Sierra brooded over what Zack had to say while he was downstairs fixing whatever problem there may have been with the water. She knew that he was only looking out for her own well-being, but she wished he had a little more faith in her to stick this one out and really get her life right this time. She had made several mistakes, and most of which revolved around abusive men, but Genesis was far from this with her, and she didn't believe he had a violent bone in his body when it came to women. As she noticed his arrival, she reached for his hands. "I love you for looking out for me, Zack. And I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you as of late, or even let you know I was alright, but I'm good here. We're good here. And if any of that changes, I'm going to let you know. I need for you to trust me though." She said softly, giving his hands a gentle squeeze. She was firm in her beliefs about Genesis, Zack wasn't going to sway her from them, but she wanted his approval and support for her own decisions. That's what he had always provided her with, support and unconditional love, even when he didn't agree with her choices. She needed that to ring true, even now.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 am

"Be careful, Sierra." Zack said softly as he wrapped his arms snug around her and put his head on her shoulder. "Please." He pulled back and looked into her eyes. He was scared Gen would go back to the way he was after Farrah's death. He wasn't in a good place then. He was a wreck. Zack was scared something would set him off and Sierra would get the blunt end of his aggression. "What kind of kinky fuckery have you guys been into?" Zack snorted, his playful personality making a sudden return as he looked at the mattress that still laid on the basement floor along with a few empty gallon bottles of water and some blankets spread over the ground. He walked past without much of a thought to the room that held an array of pipes and water. "See the black knob there?" He reached for it and twisted it all the way to the left, at which point the sound of water flowing through could be heard. "Water was blocked off. Happens sometimes with the older houses." He gave Sierra a proud smile. He made a good handyman.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 am

Sierra shoved Zack's shoulder playfully, yet firmly as he questioned her sex life. She was relieved to see he was easing into his usual I-don't-give-a-damn demeanor rather than the serious tone he had taken with her earlier. "It's none of your business, thank you. But I can assure you it's much less kinky that what you get into. Need I remind you that I lived with you at one point? I never stepped foot in that kinky sex chamber you call a bedroom except when absolutely necessary." She reminded him, turning her head to follow the imaginary line Zack had drawn from his finger to the black knob on the hot water heater. She had no idea how to fix an appliance, much less one in a house that was several years older than her. At least she knew that when the pipes to the shower sounded the alarm, she knew which knob to play with. "Thank you, Handy Manny, I appreciate your assistance." She teased, bowing before him. "Hey, I'm going to jump in the shower, but you should stick around. I plan on cooking lunch for me and Gen, you may as well stay and let me feed you in exchange for your expertise." Sierra offered, giving him a playful, yet gentle smile.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:20 am

Zack turned and followed Sierra back towards the stairs. "I will gladly except that deal. I love Megan and all-but that woman cannot cook worth a damn. She can hardly make scrambled eggs without burning through a skillet." Zack joked as he jumped in front of Sierra at the stairs and bolted up. As far as he was concerned it was a race to get up the stairs and he won. He ruffled Sierra's hair as he made his way over to the brown leather couch. Making himself right at home, propping his feet up on the coffee table and switching the TV on to the baseball game. "What are you making for lunch?" He poked his head over the couch like a little kid. That's what he was really-he was a 27yr old kid. He wasn't immature, he had just never lost the boy-like playful nature.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abducted, My Dear. - Page 9 Empty Abducted, My Dear.

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:31 am

Sierra couldn't help but laugh as Zack found a way to make something as simple as going upstairs into a game. That was something she deeply missed, the playful older brother figure in her life. She would be sure to find a way and talk with him more often, it was just a means of getting Genesis to be on board with it - the same thing that had stopped her from doing so before now. She began stripping in the bathroom and stepped into the now steady flow of hot water the shower spewed. "Three cheese chicken penne, tossed salad, and breadsticks. Does that sound alright with you? I know you must be starving if Megan's as terrible in the kitchen as you say." Sierra teased, lathering the shampoo into her scalp. She hadn't met Megan many times, but she rather liked her. And if someone could get Zack to change his ways, for the better, and him want to willingly settle down? Well, the girl was pretty damn amazing in her book. "And would you get the stuff out of the refrigerator for me? I'd love you forever!" She added, reaching for the bottle of bodywash she had purchased shortly before Genesis's return home. It had managed to work in her favour, smelling so devine, that hopefully breaking the news to Genesis that she wanted to spend time with Zack would go a little smoother than she could envision.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 am

"UGH. But THE GAME is on Sierra!" He groaned as he pushed himself up from the couch in mockery and made his was to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and threw the first 3 kinds of cheese he saw out on the counter: Cheddar, Parmesan and Provolone. That was good enough....right? He shrugged. Meh. It's three cheeses. He tossed the chicken onto the counter along with the lettuce and frozen bread sticks before he made his way back to the living room. It no longer than five minutes, Zack was consumed by the game. He loved baseball. It was the all American pastime. Megan could of lived without him jumping and yelling at the TV, but he could of lived without her and her beauty school and always wanting to give him lowlights. They worked well though and ever since Zack found out he was going to be a dad. He had really stepped up the plate.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:13 am

It wasn't much longer before Sierra found herself feeling refreshed from the shower Zack had contributed to. She did her normal routine of applying lotion, product to her hair, and when pleased with her handiwork, dressing in a pair of skinny jeans and a newly purchased band t-shirt. She was sure to add a few of her own touches to it, such as cutting the sleeves off and turning it into a v-neck tank rather than a plain, over-sized tee. Taking the stairs two at a time, she was greeted by Zack's usual shouting match at inanimate objects, in this case the tv which held no means of communication of actually cussing the players when they made, apparently, idiotic mistakes. She rolled her eyes in amusement as she turned her attention to the items he had retrieved for her as requested. There was a mistake or two, but it was the thought that counted. Quickly, she set out to boiling the water and tossing the noodles in, while taking the prepared chicken and trasferring it to a cutting board. When her work was finished, she made her way over to the television, making certain to block Zack's view. "Lunch is served." She announced, swatting his feet from their resting place on her coffee table and handing him the two bowls in her hands.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next