Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle & Caleb.

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. Empty Re: Annabelle & Caleb.

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

"If you wanted me too. I'd rather not be the one sticking any needles in you. But I'd be afraid I would mess up on a tattoo, and those are kinda there for a pretty good while. Piercings aren't as complicated." Genesis explained, starting to blow on the paint again. "If you want a tattoo and you want someone really good to do it ask Jack. His stuff is amazing." He suggested looking up to her. Jack had done his, though his wasn't a very complicated one, just a sailor star, it had turned out a lot better than most free-hand tattoos did. At least, Genesis though so, it had a much more antiqued looked than most stars, rather than thick lines it looked more like a sketch. "What were you thinking of getting?" He asked as he heard the little bell attached to the door chimed and he looked up to see Zack signing in.
"Damn. Your here. I was hoping it would just be Farrah and I could get some." Zack teased winking at Farrah. Zack was already like this at 11 in the morning and Genesis felt a pang of pity for Zack's girlfriend, knowing she put up with it all day.

"Time off is a good thing. You still have the rest of your life to do work." Annabelle agreed, looking up at Caleb. She didn't want Caleb to be under too much stress, and she definitely didn't want him to be rushed into a job that he didn't really want to do at the time. She felt bad not being able to do the things that Caleb wanted, like kissing and cuddling but she wasn't feeling up to par. "I'm sorry. I wish I felt good enough to kiss you. I wish I felt good enough to do a lot more than that." Annabelle apologized, sitting up as she started to feel sick again but not nearly as bad as last time.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. Empty Caleb and Annabelle.

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 am

Laughing, Farrah warpped arms around Genesis' waist from behind, kissing his back lightly. "Well, you can pick out who injects ink into me. Or pokes holes into my body. As for a tattoo, I don't know what I want, honestly.." she admitted. Farrah spun on her heel at the sound of Zack's flirting, a seductive smile spreading across her lips as she prepped for her new role. "Oh did you? Well, how about I suggest something, hmm? You let me and Genesis skip out, you cover for him, and I'll make it worth your while the next time I see you.." She insisted, poking him square in the chest. She could be a tease in order to get what she wanted, even if she didn't feel as great as she normally did.

Caleb shook his head, rubbing Annabelle's back lightly as she sat up again, him catching on this time to her ill mood. "Shh...It's fine, sweetheart. I don't want you to make things harder on you. I'm not even concerned about getting too physical, I just want you comfortable, and know I'm here for you." He said softly, hoping to comfort her a bit. "Would you like me to take you to the doctor now? I don't want you feeling poorly." He inisisted, completely at a loss of what to do for her. He couldn't physically make her better on his own, so he wanted to do whatever he could to fix this problem, and now.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 am

Zack glanced at Genesis who looked less than amused. "I think he'll kill me, but I'd be worth it." Zack said with a smug smirk as he walked over and ruffled Genesis' hair. "How do you feel about that, Gen?" He asked, grabbing the airbrush from Genesis' hand. Genesis sighed allowing Zack to tease him, which normally wasn't something Zack got away with too often, since he was doing him a favor afterall. Normally, Zack would be met with a playful punch to the stomach, but he didn't feel like punching or hitting anyone around Farrah no matter how playful it was, he was afraid he'd drive her away. "Zack. This. This is mine. Which means, Zack better not touch it." Genesis said snaking his arms around Farrah's waist and leaning in to kiss her.

Annabelle shook her head in protest. "No, I'm fine. I promise." She assured, offering him a smile. "I told you, most of the time I feel just fine. It's just sometimes I start feeling really sick. I never throw up or anything. I just don't feel to great for a couple minutes. I'm fine really." Annabelle knew she was getting repeative but she really did not want to go to the doctor. "I'll go in a few days if I'm not feeling better." She offered sitting completley back up, as the feeling of illness left her in full. She did not want to go to the doctor, she had already elaborated on her hatred of the doctor, but she was going to avoid going as long as she could.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 am

Farrah couldn't help but find it funny that Zack was more than pleased to tease Genesis. It was sort of cute, the fact that Genesis was a bit jealous of the situation. Beaming, she stole a quick kiss from Genesis before turning back to Zack. "How about..you cover for us, and I'll give you a kiss, hmm? Does that sound sufficient to you?" She asked curiously, skipping over to Zack. Hopefully Genesis wouldn't misinterpret her woulds as she hoped Zack would, because an angry boyfriend wasn't something she needed to add onto her list.

Caleb nodded slowly, still very wary of her nausea problem. He didn't want her to lie to him, but he was pretty certain she was being truthful. Pulling her closer against him cautiously, Caleb wrapped his arms around her snugly,b ut not too tightly as to irriate or confine her. "I'm glad you're feeling better." He said softly, massaging her shoulders lightly. He wanted her to feel at home, and well on top of that. "What would you like today? Stay at home?" He asked softly. He was fairly certain they should probably stick near a bathroom, in case she did feel the need to vomit, but he didn't want to restrict her either.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 am

"I'd rather fuck you, but kissing works." Zack said with a smile as he leaned in to kiss Farrah, but was cut off as Genesis walked behind Farrah and scooped her up in his arms marriage style. "Mmm. No." Genesis said kissing Farrah. "I believe I will be the only one kissing you." Genesis stated carrying her towards the door and somehow managing to open the door without setting her down until he got to his car. Genesis wasn't taking it the wrong way, but he wanted to leave because first off, it was work, secondly he knew Zack could get pushy and he didn't want him to doing that too Farrah. "So what's on the agenda?" Genesis asked opening the passenger side door.

"I just want to stay here and be with you." Annabelle said. She didn't want to go outside, she wasn't much of a nature person. She didn't like the mall or places where people tended to gather. She was really just a home body. "What movies do you have?" Annabelle asked, flickering her eyes up to him. While she felt better right now, she didn't want another bout of nausea to come on and make her throw up all over the place in public. That would grant her a trip to the doctor's office and probably some unwanted embarrasement with it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 am

Farrah laughed, hiding her face against Genesis' neck as he carried her away. "Goodbye, Zack! I'll treat you the next time we meet." She called, waving. Hopping down to the ground, she pushed him back against the car, peeking up at him. "Did you really think I was going to kiss him? I was going to give him a kiss." She grinned, pulling out one of the small chocolates and placing it into the palm of her hand. "I'm faithful." She reassured him, almost embarassed that she had been so convicing she would plant one on Zack, and especially in front of him. She had hoped Genesis trusted her, but of course if he was a tease like her, she would probably be jealous as well.

Pushing himself up off from the couch, Caleb went to find the remote to the wii. "I don't have movies persay..Netflix I have though. So you may pick whatever you'd like." He suggested, handing the small control to her before parking it on the couch. He was perfectly fine with staying at home, and secretly greatful she wasn't a shopaholic or anything of the sort. She wasn't such a bitch like most of the other women he had dated before, and in comparison, she was his favourite most definitely.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Genesis gently shut the door once Farrah had pulled her feet into the car. "I know you are. But Zack's going to test that, and if you tell him you'll do anything with him, he will do his best to ensure that he gets it. He's pushy." Genesis said slipping into the driver's side of the car before looking over his shoulder as he backed out, careful not to hit Zack's car in the process. "And if he tried to make you do anything. It wouldn't end up pretty for him." He said simply as he turned onto the main road. "So, where do you want to go? Home?" He questioned as he slowed to a stop at a red light.

"What kind of movies do you like?" Annabelle said pressing the buttons to browse through. "Action? Horror? Comedy?" Annabelle pried further, hoping she could figure out something for them too watch. She wasn't too picky about movies herself, she didn't like sappy romance movies though, in fact didn't like was an understatement she just wouldn't watch them. Once Caleb had sat back down Annabelle climbed onto his lap and laid her head against his chest, feeling much better than she had just a few minutes ago.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. Empty Caleb and Annbelle.

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Farrah smiled lightly, reaching over for his hand and pulling it into her lap. Pushy she could handle, she had to learn a bit of self-defense living with an abusive boyfriend. The worst extent of her injuries came from the fact that she was so strongwilled to not be pushed around, Jason became even more forceful with her. "I know how to work with pushy.." She aditted quietly, staring up at the red light briefly before she realized Genesis was waiting on an answer. "Yeah, I want to go home if that's alright." She murmured. It would be nice to just relax, unpack her things and feel like the apartment was her home, not just a short-term living space she was so used to.

Caleb shrugged lightly, snaking his arms around Annabelle now content with the fact that she was feeling well and he could hold her. "I prefer action or comedy, but I don't really watch that much tv, honestly. I generally study up on previous and current murder cases, but with me going to be part of a CSI team, it's both interesting and beneficial." He grinned sheepishly, knowing that wouldn't be something Annabelle was too interested in. He was certain they could figure something out as far as spending time together and even watching movies.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 pm

"Mm. But do you think I would anyone try to push you around?" Genesis questioned in return as he pressed on the gas and turned onto the street that went to their apartment complex. He was happy he didn't live to far away from his job, it made things a lot quicker especially if he worked late and was caught in rush hour traffic. "And that's just fine. Want me to help you unpack or something?" He offered, squeezing her hand. He liked to be useful it made him feel like he belonged places and growing up in a foster home it wasn't really a feeling that came naturally to him.

"What about The Mummy then?" It was more of a statement than a question since Annabelle hit play as she said it. It had dead people, it was action-y, had a couple witty lines in it, so why not? Annabelle didn't understand why Caleb wanted to pick apart dead people and test rotting flesh, but she didn't really have to understand why he wanted to, she loved Caleb for who he was and would continue too as long as he thoroughly washed his hands before he touched her when he came home from work.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Farrah nodded, smiling lightly at his offer to help. Genesis was much different than the other men she had dated, and she thoroughly respected him. "Please help me? I sort of need to fold all my clothes too..I just stuffed them into my bags and left in a hurry." Setpping out of the car, she quickly made her way to Genesis' side, leaning into him for protection. It was comforting to know that he cared so dearly for her, and she didn't want to continue pushing him away as she had in the past. It was difficult to make it to a point where she could open up, but she'd continue to work on that, help strengthen their relationship.

Caleb nodded, lying down on the couch and pulling Annabelle a bit closer. He mostly enjoyed the lab studies in his line of work, rather than the mourge or going on scene. But he would to whatever the company hired him needed, of course. He was now content to watch a movie, so long as he could spend time with her. He had missed her dearly the past night, and he was determined to make it up to her any way possible. Turning his attention to the movie, his eyes were glued to the television for a while, enjoying an older movie with someone's company.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Genesis wrapped an arm around Farrah's waist, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I love you." He said simply as he hit the button on the elevator and leaning against the wall, waiting on the elevator. Genesis was protective, that message was made pretty clear, but on the other hand he was passive and he wouldn't try to start anything physical as long as the person who was imposing themself got the hint. Jason however was lucky Farrah was there to keep Genesis' attention directed towards something other than him beating the shit out of him. The elevator door dinged as it opened and he ushered Farrah inside, hitting '9' on the button panel and waiting for it to get to that floor.

Annabelle snuggled into Caleb's side, happy to have him there again. She didn't like the thought of him going to work in a few weeks and probably having more work than he had at school, which would mean less time she could spend with him. She hadn't slept very well the night before and that showed as she yawned a few times during the beginning of the movie, and began drifting in and out of sleep during several scenes, but ended up completley knocked out about halway through. She pressed closer to Caleb in her sleep and gripped his shirt.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Farrah nuzzled Genesis' neck lightly, letting her eyes close as she leaned against him. She felt safe now, finally for once in her life security had been found and hopefully it was there to stay with her. "I love you, too." She said softly, lacing her fingers throug his hand and pulling him toward their apartment once the elevator doors had opened, exposing them into the hallway. "I thank you for coming to pick me up for work one morning..that was the best change I've had in my life so far." She admitted, stealing the keys from him and unlocking the door for the two of them to step inside. She wasn't so certain that she wanted to unpack right now. She was more set on being held.. or any other way to relax herself. Unpacking could come later.

Caleb felt himself drifting off to sleep as well, ignoring the movie for the most part anyway. It wasn't until he realized Annabelle had fallen asleep that he allowed himself to do the same. He had slept poorly too, slumped over his computer and onto the kitchen table the night before wasn't the best sleep he could claim to have, it was much nicer to have Annabelle beside him, his place or hers, didn't matter. Home was where she was, not a certain place on the planet. It was who you were with, not where you were. Drifting to sleep, he closed his eyes and so began his quiet snoring.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Genesis chuckled as he remembered that day, it seemed really far away. "Mm. I remember you didn't like me too much that day, but you're welcome none the less." He teased picking her up and carrying her to the couch, sitting down and laying her on his lap. Genesis couldn't express how happy he was that he had gotten Farrah that day, he knew she didn't expect too find a new boyfriend and he did not expect to find somene as wonderful as Farrah. He supposed that they both had Annabelle to thank for them meeting, since she had been the one to tell Genesis to pick Farrah up.

Annabelle woke up when she heard Caleb snoring, it wasn't loud nor did it really bother her, but she was a light sleeper. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before lightly shaking Caleb trying to wake him up. "Caleb? Caleb?" She said softly, shaking his a little harder. "Let's go to bed." She encouraged as she stood up and made her way to his room, falling back asleep before she could make the effort to pull the covers over her. She knew that sleeping on the couch would probably leave them both less than comfortable when they woke up.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Farrah wrapped her arms around Genesis, pressing herself closely to him. She wanted to know things were okay now, that she had a stable relationship, and things were looking up for her life. That she wasn't about to turn into her mother, or jason, or anyone with a negative, unhealthy lifestyle. "I really hated you..considering I went with you to work and fucked you in one of the trucks." She teased, peeking up at him to smile, a hit of her embarassment made known due to the reddening of her cheeks. "Why did you let me do that? You knew I was in a relationship. You were supposed to be the responsible adult.." She continuted to play around, running her finger lightly over his lip, stopping to play with one of the studs for a moment.

Caleb woke with Annabelle's insisting. Rubbing his eyes, he stumbled back to the bedroom and curled up next to her in bed, pulling her against him before tugging the covers over the both of them. He knew it had been thoughtful of Annabelle to make them move, but he wasn't pleased he had to break his sleep, if only for a minute. With no notice at all, he fell back asleep, comfortable and happy with Annabelle tucked away beside him. He wouldn't mind having her here more often, that is if she would come and stay with him. It felt right to have her beside him, and awfully lonely without her.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Genesis smiled softly at Farrah when she blushed a bit and placed his hand on her cheek. "Well, I was smart enough to realize that someone was hurting you. You told me that you would leave him and that you would be with me. And I knew if you were with me, no one could hurt you. What can I say? I'm protective." Genesis answered thoughtfully, running his hands through Farrah's hair. "Why did you leave him for me? You had no idea who I was." He asked while subconsciously pulling on his lip rings. He was be all means happy that Farrah had left Jason for him, but he had never really been able to figure out why.

Annabelle cuddled into Caleb's side, wrapping her arm around his torso. She knew they had slept several hours because when she finally did wake up it was pitch-black outside except for the streetlights. She looked for a clock, finally seeing the digitliazed red lights of the alarm clock that red 2:03 AM. She blinked a few time, not really all that willing to wake up and laid back down next to Caleb, focusing her attention on his heartbeat and breathing. She found it comforting, just to know that he was there.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Turning her head away, Farrah blushed a brighter shade of red at Genesis' noticing. She didn't like to be embarassed, and when acknowledged, she grew more insecure. Breathing a moment, she peeked back over at him with a small smile, pleased with his answer, but his follow up question threw her off guard. "Something seemed right about you.. never have I felt like things were just right, going my way..Everything sort of shifted when I met you. You didn't bug the shit out of me about my bruises or pry into my personal life..but you still cared. You didn't even know me and you wanted to help..it was a good show of character, you're a good man. I need that. I snatched the opportunity up when I got the chance." She admitted, reaching to kiss him gently.

Caleb woke up noting the shifting Annabelle had done. He was afraid she had become sick once again, and was going to assist her if she needed anything to be done. Hold her hair, grab the pepto, do something to ease it all. But then he noticed her beside him, and he rubbed his eyes. "You okay, Annabelle?" He asked a bit groggily, sleep still thick in his voice, but conciousness making it's way known. Glancing at the clock, he was surprised he had slept so long. It would probably throw his sleep pattern for a loop, but that was okay for the time being. "you aren't feeling sick, are you?" He asked, pushing himself up.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:24 am

"Mmm. Well I am beyond happy that you're mine now. I hope you'll be mine for a long time." Genesis replied, meeting Farrah to kiss her. He couldn't of imagined letting Farrah go back to Jason that day, he didn't think he would of been able too. But Farrah was safe now, and he wasn't going to let Jason anywhere near her. It was cute that Farrah was blushing, it showed a softer side of her, in Genesis opinion. Farrah tended to give off the independent and tough vibe, and Genesis knew that was true but he also knew that if you get past that she was sweet. He loved that about her.

Annabelle snuggled further against Caleb's side, wrapping her arms snugly around him. "I'm fine. I just wanna go back to sleep." She yawned nuzzling against his neck. This was going to mess up her sleep schedule if she didn't fall back asleep soon, and that would be rather upsetting. Annabelle liked to get up when the birds started chirping, she felt like it made her day better. Lately though she had been sleeping later, but that was easily attributed to her late nights with Caleb.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:37 am

Farrah smiled lightly before playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Will you help me unpack now? I want it to look like I feel at home." She murmured, kissing him gently once more before pushing herself from his lap and reaching for his hands. She had finally found a sense of stability, not to mention she was loved. Things weren't a whirlwind with her anymore, and she had a greater sense of what she wanted, versus what she imagined everyone else wanted from her. It was time to be independent, enjoy her life, one with no rules, no restrictions, no walking on eggshells and living in fear. She was finally home, and hopefully, it would be a long-term or permanent deal with Genesis. She didn't want to give up this sense of closure, and the longer she stayed, she was determined to make it work.

Caleb nodded, pulling his still drowsy girlfriend closer to him. He was pleased that he wasn't alone tonight, it was comfortable. Pressing his lips lightly to Annabelle's forehead, Caleb fixed himself into a more comfortable position and tried to fall asleep, thankful that it was quick to succomb to. With his poor sleep, or inability to, he needed the extra hours to catch up and bounce back into a normal, healthy lifestyle. Perhaps he would wake up before Annabelle and do something special for her, maybe cook her breakfast again, or he could find something she enjoyed to do.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 pm

"Sure." Genesis said as he jumped up from the couch. He followed Farrah into the bedroom and pulled up her bags, laying them out on the bed. Before he moved to the dresser, pulling his jeans and boxers out and managing to cram them into the two bottom drawers, leaving the upper two for Farrah. "Just move whatever you need around." He shrugged, pulling all the hangers over in the closet leaving Farrah some room. "Where do you want this stuff to go?" Genesis asked holding up a couple shirts. Genesis wanted to make everything the best he could for Farrah and give her the things she had missed out on during her childhood and while being with Jason, he wanted her too feel safe and loved and know that he wouldn't get mad at her over insignifagant things, but he knew adjusting to those new things would take some time.

Annabelle shifted in her sleep, tossing and turning, eventually kicking the covers off her. She was having another nightmare, it was always the same one. The day her parents took her to the orphanage and left her. She hated thinking about that day, she knew they had meant well with their actions but it still hurt to know that your parents were able to just leave you. They had given her a note and told her not to open it until they had left, they said her aunt was coming to pick her up later, but obviously her aunt never came and later an older girl read the letter which stated that her parents were giving her up in hopes of her having a better life in america and they didn't know if they'd ever see her again.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Farrah glanced up at Genesis as she sat on their bed, folding her clothes and setting them into neat piles, sectioned off by the type of clothing and then by colour. "Mm.. I'm going to put my winter clothing into the bags, put them away until I need them. My underwear and socks, as well as camis, I want in that top drawer if you don't mind. But I'm going to fold them first. If I fill up the space in the dresser, I'll just have the rest of my clothes in the closet." She offered, not wanting to hog all the space even though Genesis offered it. She was still very used to having her things packed away, out of the way so Jason could have his own space, or just ready to hop to the next house with her mother. It was odd having things in a certain space. Glancing up from the pile of clothes beside her, she offered Genesis a small smile. "Thank you." She said softly.

Caleb, feeling as if he was being pushed from the bed, woke up in time to catch himself. It was strange to find that Annabelle had enough strength to crowd him and push him to the edge of the bed, and he was curious what was bothering her. Obviously she was sleeping, and she could pack quite a punch he was learning. Sitting up, he rocked her shoulder gently. "Annabelle, sweetheart. Wake up." he insisted, being persistent until he had her awake and coherent. She had been mumbling in her sleep, and she seemed distressed.. He was in hopes that talking it out with her would make things better. He wasn't certain if she just didn't enjoy being here with him, or of something else could be the matter with her. "you okay, sweetheart?" he asked again, brushing her face with the back of his hand lightly.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:50 am

Genesis wasn't sure he had ever met someone so organized. He was pretty neat himself and kept his house far beyond the standard that most college guys did but he didn't organsize his clothes by color and such. "Uhm. Is it okay if these go in the second drawer?" He asked, holding up a stack of shirts. "Or do you want them in the closet?" Genesis liked the idea of Farrah unpacking, it assured that she was going to be staying with him a while, hopefully permantly. That thought made him smile, he had missed having constant company, well sort of. His last girlfriend wasn't exactly nice to him and they argued a lot, so he didn't miss her, but he missed having someone around.

Annabelle pushed him away as she first woke up, after blinking a few times and realizing t was Caleb, she quickly changed her behavior and wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzling into his neck as her eyelashes started to get soaked with her tears. She hated having to relive that day. She shook her head when Caleb asked her is she was okay, she wasn't. "No." She answered simply as she moved away from him slightly to wipe her eyes, her eyeliner she had forgotten to take off smudged on her hand.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:01 am

Pushing herself from the bed, Farrah moved over to the closet, tossing her bags stuffed with her winter clothing onto the floorspace. Peeking over her shoulder, she nodded. "Mm-hm. That's fine. Just put them wherever, I'll end up buying hangers for some of my clothes later on, I'm in no rush." She insisted, making her way to the pile of jeans and various other bottoms she owned, completely unaware of what she would be doing with them for the time being. Scooping them up, she neatly laid them down onto the bags in the closet, unpacked half-way, but content all the same. Stepping around a few stray pieces of clothing that had been discarded onto the floor, she wrapped her arms around Genesis. "I love you."

Caleb, alarmed by the moisture that made itself known onto his neck, knew that something could be very wrong. Was he a bad host? Was the mystery illness bothering her? Was there another problem that she had yet to make known? "Hey, shh.." He murmured, attempting to soothe her a bit. Pulling her into his lap, he stroked her hair gently, his chin resting on the top of her head. "What's wrong, Annabelle?" He asked, a touch of worry hinting at his voice. He didn't want her to keep things from her, especially if they made her break down and cry. She was very good about hiding her emotions, not crying, and if something brought tears to her eyes, well it gave him a good scare.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:28 am

Genesis slipped Farrah's clothes onto some extra hangers and hooked them up in the closet. He smiled when he felt Farrah hug him. "I love you to, baby. I'm happy you'll be here for a while." Genesis said, moving Farrah's hands from him so he could turn around and face her. "Anything special you want to do today?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around him and let his hands rest at the small of her back. He knew he had asked her that a couple times already, but he wanted to give her herway even more today than usual and he wanted to make today the best he could, though he knew it'd never be all-that-great of a day.

Annabelle shook her head, not wanting to talk about it. She eagerly cuddled into Caleb, trying to comfort herself. She was always afraid of people leaving her since her parents left her. Yesterday, when Caleb had been so quick to jump out of bed and be ready to leave didn't help her at all, even if she knew that he hadn't meant any harm. She supposed that was part of what triggered her nightmares. "I-i-i don't want to do this anymore." She stuttered out, pushing Caleb away once more. She didn't want to be put in a postion where she could be left.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 am

Farrah buried her face against his chest, almost trying to hide away from her problems that way. It was comforting that Genesis wasn't there pushing her, making her feel worse about herself as se seemed to not be able to get over her mother's death. "No, nothing special." She said softly, shaking her head slightly. She really just wanted to stick around at home, be a lazy person, not have anything special planned in case she broke down. Tugging lightly on the end of his shirt, she glanced up at him. "Well..will you take a bath with me?" It was obvious to her she was stressed, and the tension in her muscles had began to bother her. Even if he rejected joining her, she wanted him to sit with her. she was clingy today, and for the first time she was okay with that.

Caleb nodded, rubbing her back lightly. He wasn't about to push her into talking about something that upset her, even if he wanted to know how to fix things, and if he was the entire problem. Feeling her push away from him, Caleb let his arms drop, shocked at the words coming from Annabelle's mouth. "What do you mean exactly by 'not do this anymore' sweetheart? What's the matter? Tell me what's wrong.." He said gently, almost pleading. He didn't want her to be rash and make hasty decisions when she was upset, nothing good ever came from that in any situation.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:04 am

"I'll do anything you want me too." Genesis said kissing Farrah's forehead. "But you might not want that." Genesis said gesturing towards the the grease and motor oil as well as paint he had on him. "But it's up to you. I can take a shower and try to get this off." He offered, he wasn't so sure Farrah would be keen on getting a bunch of grease all over her, but Farrah had Genesis wrapped around her finger whether she knew it or not and Genesis had fallen head over heels for her. When he had asked if there was anything she wanted to do, he was speaking in terms of flowers on her mother's grave or something as a memorial but he didn't want to make today harder than it had to be.

Annabelle bit her lip, not wanting to flat out say she didn't want to be with Caleb anymore, she didn't want to hurt him by being so blunt but, she didn't know how to say it any better. "I don't want to be with you, I don't want to be your girlfriend." Annabelle said as she started to get up from the bed and hastily looked for her bag in the dark, stumbling around until she found where she had set her things and began to search for her shoes. She didn't want to be with Caleb right now and she wasn't sure if it was the rational part in her not wanting anything to do with him anymore.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum