Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle & Caleb.

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 3 Empty Re: Annabelle & Caleb.

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Genesis smiled even more, though it had turned into more of a 'proud of himself' smirk, when he heard that he was doing quite a good job at pleasing Farrah and began to get rougher. You know, the neighbors having to put up with had never really occurred to him, his bedroom was at the corner of the building so it wasn't like the neighbors would be hearing it in their living room, and besides he had to put up with it from them on more than several occasions. Letting the hand that had been on Farrah's hip stray to where her hands where gripping the sheets, he tried to pry them off and guide them around his torso. He wanted her to be grabbing him, not the sheets.

Annabelle didn't know how to answer. She wanted to take everything back she had done last night but part of her, a very small but strong part was too afraid Caleb would leave her. She had thought of everything being wonderful and perfect, and it was. But that's exactly how things were before her parents had given her up. She was scared and thinking about the past didn't help. She just decided not to answer, knowing that if she did she'd barley be able to put together two words before she broke down crying.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 3 Empty Caleb and Annabelle.

Post  AshBash Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Farrah noticed Genesis's smirk, and almost wanted to wipe it from his face, but she decided she was far too interested in him pleasing her in bed to do such a thing. There would be other opportunities to be the one on top, figuratively speaking. Noticing him reach for her hand that was gripping at the sheets, she got the hint, and instead focused on holding him. She felt bad though, because on several occasions she had left him marked up, generally bleeding, from gripping at him. She wasn't about to take away what he wanted from their venture though, and did as he wished, grabbing at him now. Thankfully she had cut her nails a tad bit shorter a few days before, so maybe she wouldn't do as much damage. Pressing her fingertips into the flesh of his back, she moaned loudly and leaned in to bite his shoulder lightly, almost hoping to muffle some of the sound she made.

Caleb, completely over trying to keep things cool, reached in and pulled Annabelle into his lap, rubbing her back lightly with his good hand. "Shh, shh...Everything's fine, sweetheart. I'm here, Annabelle, I'm here." He assured her, holding her tightly against him. He wasn't certain what had set her over the edge, be it she wasn't ready to talk about this calmly, or if she was feeling poorly about leaving last night in an emotional state. He didn't want her to feel guilty over her decision, but he didn't think she had made a wise call leaving while she was so upset. Everyone did things out of emotion rather than using that vital organ called your brain at times, and he would forgive her for doing it this time, of course, if she would have him back. Whether or not they persued a romantic relationship, he wanted her in his life..that was all he came to talk about. But perhaps things would be clarified and she would talk to him today.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Genesis dropped his shoulder so Farrah wouldn't be able to quiet down, almost teasing her in a loving manner. He liked her making noise, it was a lot easier to know if you were doing something right if they would moan, verses just lay there trying to stay as quiet as they could. He didn't mind a couple scratches from Farrah, they didn't really hurt except for the first time she had done that and that more so because it was on top of a bruise he had from the steering wheel, as memento from their first encounter. He didn't resent it at all, if anything he liked it. It was rougher than the girls he had been with in the past.

Annabelle roughly shoved Caleb's arms away. She didn't want to be held, she didn't want to be told she'd be okay and everything would be alright, she didn't want Caleb to think that she was sorry for what she had done the night before. She wasn't going to be okay for a long time. How could she be when she had just come to the realization that the first person she had gotten close to was able to just up and leave her? She refused to let that happen to her again. "Don't make this harder on me than it already is." She said, snuffling up some tears before she quickly moved to the arm chair that was placed to the side of the couch where Caleb wouldn't be able to try to hold her again. She didn't want to be reminded of how much she was going to miss that.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 am

Farrah couldn't help but blush lightly and instead reached up to bit his neck, peppering it with kisses after, almost 'making up' for biting him so hard. She didn't want to be embarassed of herself, but she was. It wasn't the sex t hat was embarassing, but how she couldn't keep her voice down that did it. Anyone with ears that lived nextdoor or walked down the hallway was bound to hear her, and that made her uncomfortable. Clutching him to her, she decided not to muffle her moaning this time and be more embarassed by Genesis taking that away from her, but was thoroughly pleased with his actions in bed, and reached her climax.

Caleb, shock written all over his face by Annabelle rejecting any sort of comfort stared at her in amazement. All he had tried to do was help when clearly needed someone there. He hadn't come here to get back together persay, but he wasn't ruling it out. He was here to figure out where they should take their relationship, and find out what sort of relationship it actually was. "I-I'm not trying to make it harder on you, Annabelle. I'm trying to sort things out, understand what 'we' are now. I'm here to stay in your life, be that just your friend, or your boyfriend. I want to know what I can do to make this easier on you. I don't want to continue hurting you." He confessed.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:45 am

Genesis just chuckled softly at Farrah's blushing, thinking it was cute as he came and pulled out, kissing her gently a couple times before he moved to her side. As far as Genesis was concerned about the neighbors they would just have to deal with it. It's not like he was going to live here forever anyway, he planned on finding a house as soon as the rent was up, just another 4 months. "Guess that defeated the purpose of taking a shower, huh?" Genesis teased, leaning over a bit to kiss her again. That was more of less the only thing Genesis didn't like about sex, how sweaty and sticky it made you. He could definitively lived without that.

Annabelle shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself. "There isn't any 'we' anymore, Caleb. You can't do anything to make anything any easier, except not showing up at my door and trying to pick me up and cuddle with me. I told you, I don't want to do that anymore." Annabelle said trying to make her voice sound as firm as she could though the fact that she was crying was starting to break through in her voice whether it be from her voice cracking or her having to pause to sniffle. Annabelle didn't want anything to do with anyone right now, not specifically Caleb. She had been suppressing everything that had been built up for 15 years and now the emotions had finally bubbled over.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 am

Farrah rolled onto her back, running her fingers through her hair, her fingers getting tangled a bit at her slightly sweaty hairline before staring up at the cieling. Hearing him tease her lightly, she covered her face with her hands for a moment before smiling over at him, still a hint of her flushed cheeks showing. "I wasn't exactly planning on having sex..otherwise I would have had you screw me, then I would take a shower." She admitted, reaching for his hand and bringing it up to her lips and kissing his fingertips lightly before bringing his hand up to the side of her face. She wasn't too fond of being hot and sticky after sex either, but she wasn't going to stress it at the moment. She would take a shower in the morning perhaps. All she was up to for now was cooling off and relaxing a moment.

Caleb put his head in his hands, frustrated with how things were playing out. He wasn't exactly expecting her to be so hostile with him, even if she wasn't completely comfortable and being affectionate. "I'm still going to be here for you, Annabelle..Maybe not like I used to be, but I'm still you friend. I want to know what's wrong, why you're so upset. It's not fair to you to deal with this on your own, and from the looks of it, you're not coping with whatever upset you, not well at least. Allow me to still be your friend, allow me to help." Caleb suggested, staring down at his shoes before running his fingers through his hair and glancing up at her.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 am

Genesis just smiled at her, his eyes drifting to Farrah's waist where he ran his fingertips along it. "Would you mind if I took a shower?" He questioned cautiously, he knew that Farrah didn't want to be alone today, but he didn't really know too what extent, besides, what harm could asking do? If Farrah wanted him to stay and cuddle, then he'd do that, or if she didn't care, he'd go take a quick shower and come back and cuddle with her. He was dead set on giving Farrah whatever she wanted today, more so than usual. He traced patterns around Farrah's sides, down to her hips and back up as he waited on an answer.

"I don't want you to be here for me. If I did I wouldn't of left last night. I don't want anyone to be here. I just want everyone to leave me alone!" Annabelle said, her normally soft and quiet voice quickly getting louder and growing more and more frustrated. She didn't want anyone right now, she wanted to deal with everything on her own. It wasn't something anyone else could help with and she didn't see why anyone thought it was any of their damn business. Everything had finally broke through the years she had attempted to wall it up and forget about it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 am

Farrah shook her head slightly, reaching up to kiss him gently before she allowed him to leave her. "No, I don't mind." She said softly, hopping off of the bed and going to the dresser to pulll out one of her t-shirts and a pair of underwear. Of course she didn't mind him going to take a quick shower, she would be okay long enough for that, she just didn't feel comforatable to be alone in the house for any length of time. She was physically tired, but her mind was still going a mile a minute, which wasn't something that went well when she was thoroughly upset. Things had gone easier today than it had any of the other years she dealt with it alone, but she finally had support and someone who knew about her guilt.

Caleb, clenching his jaw, stood up and headed toward the front door. "If that's what you want, I'll be on my way. I'd rather not make things worse, I thought talking might help, but I'm sorry for being harder on you, Annabelle. You've got my number, you know where I live, whenever you're comfortable talking to me again, hanging out, then hit me up. Other than that, I wish you luck in sorting out your problems, and know that I'll be here whenever you need me." He mumbled, honestly discouraged by her behaviour toward him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 am

"Thanks. I love you, baby." Genesis said as he kissed her head before pushing himself up off the bed. He pulled a pair of boxers out of the lower drawers of the dresser before he headed off into the bathroom, kicking the door shut behind him. He turned on the water and stepped in the shower, quickly shampooing his hair and soaping all the sweat off his body. He tried to take as little time as possible and he did a pretty good job of that. Stepping out of the shower he dried himself off and slipped the boxers on before returning to the bedroom sitting down at the foot of the bed, taking Farrah's foot and starting to rub it.

"I'm sorry Caleb." Annabelle murmured, holding her arm across her stomach, her other at her side something she did when she was nervous. "I don't know if it makes it any better, but I am. It's just... I can't deal with this right now." Annabelle admitted shakily, she didn't want to say more than neccary but she didn't want to hurt Caleb so much, knowing she already was made her feel incrediably guilty. She just needed some time to herself, detached from everyone to work through what she was going through by herself.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 3 Empty Caleb and Annbelle.

Post  AshBash Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Farrah was spread out on the bed by the time Genesis had gotten out of the shower, lying facedown in the pillow, trying to calm herself down. She had felt her insecurites and guilt creeping up on her, and wanted to stop them dead in their tracks. So, focusing on breathing, she waited for Genesis. Feeling his hands at her feet, she immediately jerked her foot away and rolled onto her side, staring at him in disgust. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked slowly, emphasizing each word. Nose wrinkled in disgust, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, hugging her knees to her chest. "I don't like feet. I don't want people to touch them. or for their feet to be on me. they're just. absolutely disgusting. don't do that anymore.." She finally mumbled, smiling toward the end. It was another thing that he hadn't known about her, and perhaps they could think of things the had yet to learn about the other and talk them over. Learn a little something new tonight rather than letting her be silent and focus on her grief.

Caleb, hearing her apology, froze dead in his tracks. He didn't want to leave with her upset, but it seemed if he was there with her, she was upset. At a loss as to what to do. He leaned against the front door, watching her with gentle eyes. He hated seeing her miserable. "Hey, listen to me, okay? You don't have to be sorry. I want you to feel better, sort things out. I need you to know that I'm here to talk though. As your friend. And. If you come to terms and you see fit that we may give this relationship another shot, then tell me. I'm not pushing you into it. I'm not holding it against you. I just want you to be happy. If that means being a couple. Or just as friends. Know you can talk to me, Annabelle. I'll always be there for you. You have my word." He assured her, keeping his feet planted right where he stood. He wasn't going to leave immediately. He needed to know things would be okay when he did depart.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Genesis chuckled. "I'm trying to be nice." He answered, walking to the bathroom and washing his hands before returning to the bed. "I got all the foot germs off, happy?" He asked amused and trying to appease Farrah as he laid down beside her, one hand resting on Farrah's waist, the other on her cheek, his thumb running over her cheek bones. "You're beautiful, you know that?" Genesis stated lovingly, his voice much more serious than it had been before. He wasn't trying to be all romantic, it was just a thought he had spoken. He wanted Farrah to know that she was loved and her presence was greatly appreciated by him. It was a good thing Genesis didn't have have to go to work tomorrow, especially since it was already in the early hours of the morning.

Annabelle's eyes flickered up, a small glimmer of happiness in them taken at the fact Caleb didn't hate her as much as she hated herself right now. "I'll be okay. A lot of things just blew up in my face at once. I need to try to fix them before they get worse." Annabelle added a little more to what she had previously said. "I love you, Caleb, I just need to fix some things before I can show you that." She said emarassedly, she hated knowing that she had shoved everything away and it decided to come up and tear her apart from someone that she loved so much.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Farrah, trying to conceal the fact that he had washed the 'foot germs' off of his hands was hilarious to her, covered her face with her hands for a moment, before returning to normal rather than her overly goofy state. Rolling closer to him, she reached up to kiss him under the chin lightly before resting her head against his shoulder. "Do you love me, Genesis?" She asked softly, reaching up to play with his hair lightly. Farrah liked this softer side to Genesis, the one that would be easy and gentle with her. Of course, he had never been harsh with her, but they both were driven by a very strong physical appreciation for the other, and the times where he was soft spoken or when he would just hold her as she broke down, those were something she enjoyed. Now, she knew he did love her, but with her low self-esteem and impossible to keep happy mood over the duration of the day, it was something she needed to hear, that she was loved, worthwhile even. It had been a constant struggle throughout her life, looking for unconditional love, to feel like she was needed. The only other person who gave her that was Annabelle, but Genesis had a romantic love for her as well, which made it more special in a different way than Annabelle's care was.

Caleb nodded slightly, slowly and cautiously making his way to sit next to Annabelle, but on the floor, giving her room enough to feel comfortable, uncrowded, but close enough to let her know that he was there for support, and however he could be. "I love you too, Annabelle. I do hope you know that, because, I'll always love you. I'll always be here to help out if you need it. You've got a friend in me. Always. No conditions. A lifetime warranty. Take the time you need in order to work out these problems. But if you need help, please call on me if you feel like it. I don't want to push you, I want to help. I'm optimistic that once you sort things through, we can give this another shot, if you're willing. But hey. Even if it doesn't work you, you've still got me, sweetheart." He assured her, reaching up and giving her hand a light squeeze before pulling away. Again, the issue of crowding her was something he was learning about, but it was difficult to get across when all he wanted to do was hold her, help her. If they were to persue a relationship of any kind though, he knew he needed to back off, just a little. Get things going.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Genesis nodded, tucking a stray piece of hair behind Farrah's ear. "I do love you, more than you know." Genesis said, moving just enough to kiss her forehead. The way Farrah made Genesis feel was so different from the way anyone else had ever made him feel. She made him feel like he was needed. That was something Genesis had looked for. Growing up in foster homes he never really felt like he was needed or wanted anywhere. "I love you so, so much." He added. Knowing that Farrah wanted to cuddle up to him at night, for him to hold her, to kiss her, it gave him what he had been looking for for so long. He sighed contently a soft smile curving over his lips. He knew he wanted this to last. No one had given him these feelings, Farrah could make him smile by just being there and it made him feel incredible knowing that Farrah wanted him, it made his self esteem so much better.

When Caleb let go of her hand Annabelle was torn between being strong and trying to fix everything, the only way she could do that was by herself, and wanting to collapse into Caleb's arms and cry her eyes out and have him lie to her and tell her that everything would be okay. She managed to keep herself together even if she was breaking apart on the inside. She wished that Caleb hadn't come over, it was going to be much harder to have him leave, no matter how much she needed him too. She wanted to get back in touch with her parents, even if she couldn't go see them no for finacial reason she wanted solace. Just to hear her mom's voice again and to be told that they still loved her and they missed her.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Farrah wrapped her arms around him snugly, pressing her lips to his bare chest a few times, completely secure right now with what she wanted, and where she wanted to be. It didn't matter if that was tomorrow, or ever three years from now. She knew that her life would have to continue with this man in her life. Never before had she felt at home. He finally did that after years of her longing for it. They were both bruised and scarred, both had different backgrounds, different histories..but really, the could relate to one another somehow. And the fact that they were screwed up, still damanged, it didn't matter so much to their other half. A sense of belonging had finally been achieved. Pushing herself up onto one elbow, she smiled down at him gently. "I'm never going to let you go, Gensis Rhapsodos. Never." she whispered, shaking her head in confirmation.

Caleb noticed Annabelle's fallen appearance when he let go of her hand, but in a time where everything he did mattered so terribly much, and it was easy to take a wrong step, he took the safe route and offered her a loving smile rather than reaching for her. If she was ready for that, if she would allow him to hold her, she would make the first move. If he approached her, if he was too agressive, it could set things back, and everything could be thrown for a loop. He couldn't have that. Deciding on an attempt to make conversation, he lay down on the floor beside her armchair, making certain he could still see her face. "Are you feeling any better? You were nauseated recently." He murmured, self-conciously making an attempt to hide his now bandaged hand. He didn't want her to stress it or question him over it.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Genesis didn't understand why Farrah had any interest in him. He was damaged goods. No matter how good he was at hiding it, his insecurities, his fears. He had already collapsed most of his veins, had to move across the country to keep from being killed by drug dealers, he had drank himself into oblivion on several occasions and sometime he could just be a total dick. But somehow, amazingly, Farrah had found a way to look through all of that and find some good in him, found something that was even the least bit desirable. He loved that about her, he loved that she had found a way to love him, he had lacked that most of his life. "Good. I don't ever want you too." He said reaching up to kiss her gently while running his hand down to the small of Farrah's back.

Annabelle was pleased that Caleb had attempted to make idle conversation, even though she knew both their minds were else where. "No, I made a doctors appoitment. I'm going the day after tomorrow." Annabelle said, she was honestly begining to worry about what had been making her so ill, it wasn't like her. She had more than her fair share of illnesses as a child, but after she turned about twelve, she had been pretty healthy other than the occasional cold. Annabelle reached out for Caleb's bandaged hand, taking it lightly and examining it. "Does it hurt much?" She questioned gently letting it drop back to his side.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Farrah smiled lightly, kissing him gently once more before she crawled into his lap. She wanted to be held close, feel safe and sound. She knew that with Genesis, she made appropriate decisions about her life, and things managed to balance themselves out, even if there was a scuffle between the two of them every now and again, but didn't all relationships grow from a few of those? "Good..because. You wouldn't be able to be rid of me. I love you far too much." She murmured, kissing at his neck lightly where she noticed she had left him a bit marked up, an apology almost. She was sure his back looked even worse, but decided against peeking and feeling a bit guilty over it. She wasn't looking for another go at sex tonight, but she was affectionate, and a few kisses here and there made her feel better. She wanted to know he felt that she did love him, but it was time for a bit of teasing. "Can't wait til I see Zack again..Give him a kiss too." she grinned, peeking up at him under a veil of thick lashes.

Caleb was a bit relieved that she had managed to keep her word on going to the doctor for whatever reason she was feeling sickly over. Annabelle was stubborn, and he realized her sever hatred for doctors, so believeing that she would actually schedule an appointment was a bit surprising, but it had pleased him greatly. Clenching his teeth for a brief moment as Annabelle poked at his hand, he shook his head and set his damanged hand down onto his stomach, glancing up at her. "No...If you don't touch it..or move it. Then it's peachy." He murmured, almost wanting to turn the whole situation into a joke. He didn't want guilt to consume her, not over his actions being stupid which caused him to break his hand.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Genesis shook his head, half out of jealousy and half out of protection. "You're not going to be kissing him. I want to be the only one kissing you." He stated, leaning down to steal a quick kiss. He didn't like the idea of her kissing anyone else, especially not Zack. Zack was in a swinger relationship and he was pushy if any girl let on he would get anywhere. Genesis didn't want to be put in a position of having to defend Farrah from that. He wouldn't let anyone push Farrah around, he was sure of that. "Seriously." He added onto the end of it, his voice not as playful as before, but still light. "I'm going to go to sleep, baby." Genesis said tightly wrapping his arms around Farrah. Just because he was going to sleep it didn't mean that he didn't want to hold her, he moved one hand to turn off the light on the nightstand and pull the covers over them.

"I'm sorry." Annabelle murmured in response to her moving Caleb's hand, she hadn't meant to cause him any pain. Her mind was far from what was going on at the moment, trying to piece together all the steps she was going to have to take in order to get in contact with her parents. She was born into a very rural village, she wouldn't be surprised if they still didn't have a phone. Deep down, Annabelle knew her parents had given her up so she could have a much better life than she ever could of imagined in her home country of Russia, but it still hurt to be abandoned.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 am

Farrah couldn't keep from grinning at the slight twinge of jealousy that had flared up, honestly glad that this time, when her significant other was jealous, it was cute, and noting like the drunken rage that Jason would slip into if she even talked so much as to Annabelle. Reaching up, she kissed Genesis lightly, again thinking of the stroke of luck she had come into. Had Annabelle not asked Genesis to pick her up for work that morning, she would have been stuck with an abusive relationship, one that got harder to venture out of with each passing day, and the abuse itself getting worse. "Goodnight, Genesis. I love you." She said softly, trying to keep her emotions to herself, rather than having her voice quiver. She wasn't upset, it was just a harsh reality check, and being eternally greatful to both Genesis and Annabelle.

Caleb shook his head, pushing himself up onto his elbow before then sitting straight up to look at her. Of course she hadn't meant to cause him any pain, physical or emotional, and he wasn't about to gripe at her about it either. "It's fine. I was stupid to hit the car, obviously that would have caused myself some damage. I didn't think." He admitted a bit sheepishly, disappointed with himself for doing something that would cause Annabelle pain. He assumed she blamed herself, and that wasn't going over well with him. "I got a job, with the state like you suggested. Got hired on the spot. I don't start until three weeks from now, but it's comforting to know I have something lined up and I won't be sitting around broke." He mumbled, trying to go about pointless conversations. He wasn't ready to leave, he was comfortable there with her, and knowing that she was upset didnt sit well with him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 pm

"I love you, too. I love you a lot." Genesis said, kissing Farrah's forehead and pulling her closer to his body and he nodded off to sleep. He couldn't be happier with how it seemed that everything had just fallen into place with Farrah. She had everything that he was looking for and apparently, Genesis had everything that she was looking for. He couldn't of imagined her being abused, Farrah was pretty Independent and wouldn't hesitate to put someone in their place from what he had saw. Jason was honestly lucky that Genesis hadn't been able to get his hands around his neck. He had fallen completely head over heels for Farrah and would do anything for her.

"That's good." Annabelle said, dizzily. Her hand going over her stomach as she closed her eyes and leaned back against the couch hoping the spell of nausea would pass without her throwing her up again. She was mistaken, and ran into the bathroom, throwing up several times, before standing back up and grabbing her mouth wash, rinsing her mouth out several times and flushing the toliet. She returned to the living room, sitting back where she had been, feeling a bit better but nothing significant, as a headache came on. "Sorry." She apologized for running off.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Farrah wasn't able to find sleep as quickly as Genesis had been, a slight twinge of guilt and just grief she had yet to overcome still itching at her a bit. Sighing quietly, she rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes and trying to force sleep upon herself. She was very independent, and she did set people straight, throw them back into line had they stepped out of it, but when it came down to having a much stronger boyfriend that was the opponent in her battles, she lost every time. It wasn't something that she was physically capable of, warding off Jason, but that was all in the past now, and she was safe in Genesis' arms. Feeling w wave of exhaustion creep over her, she allowed herself to be submitted to sleep.

Caleb, worried as he still noticed Annabelle being ill-stricken, stood up from the floor, deciding to assist her by holding her hair. After taking a few steps, he decided it would probably be best to leave her be, she wasn't feeling well, and they weren't technically dating any longer. Stress wasn't something he wanted to add onto her load, especially since she was sick. Taking a seat at the foot of the armchair again, he waited for her to emerge from the bathroom, discouraged to see her looking so green. "It's fine. Have you taken anything for your stomach?" He asked cautiously.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Genesis didn't let go of Farrah while he slept. Even in his sleep, he liked the feeling of having her curled up against him. He slept soundly, not moving much or talking in his sleep which he knew he had a tendancy to do. It must of been almost noon when he finally woke up to the light coming through his blinds and shooting into his eyes, he wasn't sure exactly what time because of the glare on the clock. He tried not to move, wanting Farrah to sleep as long as she needed. His eyes looked over her sleeping figure, happy that she was waking up next to him and he could make sure that no one ever hurt her.

"Yeah. I drank some ginger tea too but it didn't help to much." Annabelle said, closing her eyes hoping that blocking them from light would help ease her headache. "God. I feel so sick." She admitted, rethinking her visit to the doctor and considering changing it to tomorrow, or better yet today. She just wanted whatever virus it was to go away. She didn't care how many needles they stabbed her with or how many drugs they gave her she just wanted to feel better.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Farrah pouted slightly as thier bedroom filled with light that next morning, turning onto her stomach, she lay face-first into the pillow, hoping to be able to find sleep, but finding herself unlucky. Finally she turned onto her side, facing Genesis now, and was greatly surprised by the fact that he had woken up before her. Typically she was an early riser, but the inability to sleep last night had greatly effected her schedule she saw. "Good morning.." She murmured, rubbing her eyes lightly, noticing faint black smudges on her hands as she had forgotten to take off her eyeliner the night before. "I look like a raccoon, don't I?" she asked playfully, knowing her eyes must had had dark circles under them, and this time not from the lack of sleep.

Rising from the floor, Caleb went to shut the blinds, hoping the darkness would ease her headache a bit. Making his way back over, he stood behind the chair she resided and began to massage her shoulders lightly, hoping he could relieve a bit of the tension and perhaps make it a little easier on her. "Would you like for me to take you to the doctor? My offer still stands." He suggested quietly, afraid his voice would hurt her head, but more so afraid that she would become angry at the suggestion to make a trip to find out what virus had struck her.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

"A very cute raccoon." Genesis said lovingly teasing her as he climbed out of bed and stretched, before he made his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and splashed water on his face then lathering shaving cream over it and shaved his face, rememebring his mental note from last night. Hardly making an effort to brush his hair out he returned to the bedroom, sitting on the bed and watching Farrah. "Anything you want to do today?" He asked, he hated just staying home for days upon days. "Go to the beach?" Genesis suggested, laying back on the bed, with his hands behind his head.

Annabelle closed her eyes, consdiering his offer, but at the same time wishing he would stop rubbing her shoulders. She knew it was a friendlt gesture, but still she didn't want to be touched right now. "Yeah. I'll just go to the ER." She meant her, not her with Caleb. It was still hurting her to have him around while she was trying to sort out her feelings towards everything, and it seemed like the only good thing coming out of this sickenss was her being able to procrastinate dealing with her emotions. With that she grabbed her keys and found her flipflops kicking them on.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Farrah shrugged her delicate shoulders lightly at his suggestion of heading off to the beach. She was still stuck in the mindset she had with Jason, the one where she stayed home most of the time, even if she did wish to go out and do something. She was an active person, but hesitant all the same thanks to years of abuse. Climbing from the bed, she grabbed a swimsuit out of the closet before turning to Genesis with her answer. "Okay. Give me a minute to fix the way I look and we can go." She murmured, slipping into the bathroom and changing out of the clothes she had slept in and into her bikini instead. She wasn't very modest, not even with Jason's insisting to cover up. Turning to the mirror, she washed her face thoroughly before going in search of a pair of shorts to wear out.

Caleb, halting the one-handed massage, stepped back and watched as Annabelle hastily got up from the chair. He didn't realize until she had found her own car keys that he wouldn't be joining her on this little adventure, which was a bit of a discourage to him, but decided not to push his luck and allow her to be independent. She was a grown woman afterall, and he didn't want his feelings and worry to get in the way of this slightly less tense friendship they had going about. "let me know what they say. I do hope they can give you antibiotics and have you feeling better in a jiffy." he offered, reaching for the keys in his pocket and making the trip to the door by himself, being a gentleman enough to hold it open for her, but allowed her to pull it to and lock it.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Genesis on one hand liked her taste in bikinis, on the other, protective-boyfriend mode kicked in and he wasn't so sure. However, he didn't want to show any resemblance to Jason and try to tell her what she could and couldn't wear, and decided to just go along with it. Besides, he'd get to enjoy the view as well and he'd be there to make sure no one bothered her. He rose from the bed and looked through the drawers until he found his boardshorts, pulling them on over his boxers. "Ready?" He asked going through his wallet and grabbing some cash a long with a credit card and stuffing it into the pocket of his shorts.

It wasn't that Annabelle didn't appreciate Caleb's offer to go with her, but she knew the more time she spent with him the harder it would be to push him away because she needed some thinking space right now. Caleb didn't suffocate her at all, rather she was so happy with him her thoughts became intoxicated by him and she wouldn't be able to think clearly because she'd be thinking about him. "I will and so do I." Annabelle said, stepping down into he driver's side of her car and pulling out of the space, headign down to the ER.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum