Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle & Caleb.

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 7 Empty Re: Annabelle & Caleb.

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

Zack had a thing for any cute girl he thought he could get with, Farrah included. "Hun, I'm going to be honest with you. I'm completley smacked. I can't drive and I'm going to get busted if I walk outside, if you wanna see me you gotta come over here." Zack said, reaching for the pill bottles he kept weed in and took some more out and placing it in the pipe, accidentally burning himself and murmuring an ouch and shaking his hand before putting the pipe back up to his lips. He knew Genesis was with Farrah and if he pulled any thing Genesis would beat his ass. That would really put a stop to his flirting though. Zack finished off what was left in the pipe, going to get some eyedrops from his bathroom hoping to make himself look like he hadn't just smoked.

"Man. You look like shit." Genesis said as he stepped in and shut the door behind him. He sat down on one end of the couch, propping his elbow up on the side. "What happened?" He questioned smelling the alchol already knowing Annabelle wouldn't approve of his drinking, in fact she didn't approve of any drinking. Maybe that had broken up? "Where's Annabelle?" He questioned further with a tone of brotherly worry underlining his voice. He always looked out for Annabelle, she was like his little sister. The fact Caleb appeared to have been drinking quite a bit worried him a lot, he was afraid Caleb had tried something on her which has upset her enough to leave.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 7 Empty Caleb and Annabelle.

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 am

Farrah bit her lip as she weighed the pros and cons over going to see Zack. She figured he wouldn't be too forward with her, knowing that she and Genesis were an item, and Genesis didn't take too well to Zack's flirting. Leaning around to see the change of clothes she had in her back seat, she sat back in her seat normally. "Hit me up with directions. I have no idea where you live." She finally murmured, ready to write them down onto her hand. She needed someone to talk with, and Zack was really her only option. She knew she might be uncomfortable, knowing he was who Genesis used to use with, but she would suck it up and ignore that. he wasn't about to change her mind on the fact that she was going to stay sober, especially since her mother ODed when she was younger.

Caleb glanced at Genesis stupidly. "Gee, I thought I was puking rainbows and shitting butterflies.." He mumbled sarcastically as he ran his fingers through his hair. He was beginning to get a headache, and the soured feeling in his stomach flip flopped at the sound of Annabelle's name. "Annabelle went home. We got into an argument, and she's upset with me. I don't know what the hell we are. A couple or not. But shit isn't very good between us." he groaned, resting his head back against the couch. He knew he shouldn't tell Genesis about the pregnancy or abortion to keep the peace with Annabelle, but he would probably cause mor drama with Genesis by keeping it from him. "I fucked up." He muttered.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 am

Zack opened a drawer on his end table and shoved the pipe and weed into the drawer. "Uhm. From Gen's? Just go down Main Street, Make a left at the 3rd stop light onto Apple blossom. Keep going down onto...uhmm....." Zack tried to recall the name of the street in his current state. "Heather Elk? Yeah... Heather Elk and turn left onto Lincoln and I live like the 3rd house down, where the town houses are. It's green. Doors unlocked so just come on in." He finished, checking the directions over in his head to make sure that they were correct or at least close, they were. He grabbed a beer from the fridge before returning to the couch. "Oh and lock your door and bring in your purse. It's not that great of a place." Zack warned before hanging up the phone and unmuting the Tv.

Typically Genesis wouldn't of taken to well to Caleb's sarcasm but given his state he'd allow for it. He knew Caleb was generally a good kid, he didn't drink much well... until today apparently, he didn't do drugs and he was pretty good to girls. He didn't understand what Caleb could of done to make someone upset. Especially not Annabelle who was typically pretty easy going. He hadn't ever really known Caleb to mope around because a girl had broken up with him or left him, he was suprised to see him this upset over one. He was even more so suprised to find ou Annabelle was the one to break things off. When Caleb said he had fucked up, Genesis began to worry a lot.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

Farrah jotted down the notes on the inside of her wrist and arm before tossing her pen into the passenger's seat and putting her car in reverse. Holding the phone between her shoulder and ear, she backed the car out before throwing it into drive and heading toward Zack's with the directions written on the inside of her arm, checking now and again to make certain she followed them. "Thanks Zack." She murmured, making her way to his house with ease. Grabbing her purse and locking the car doors, she jogged up to the green door he directed her to, knocked, and let herself in. "Anyone home?" She tried to tease, shutting the door behind her and making her way over ot the couch to sit with Zack.

Caleb shook his head lightly, knowing Genesis was worried about Annabelle. "She's fine.. I think. Upset, but okay I think." He mumbled, glancing over at the other man with no hope. He was on the fence about telling Genesis about knocking Annabelle up, but he didn't want to embarass Annabelle. "Everything is my own fault. I upset her. I made a mess. She ended up slapping me before she left." He muttered, leaning forward and putting his face into his hands. He was tired, his head was pounding, and he wasn't s ure how much he could tell Genesis without hurting Annabelle. He wasn't worried that Genesis would kick his ass, he almost welcomed that knowledge. "I got her pregnant. She's having an abortion." He finally mumbled pathetically.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 am

"Hey Farrah." Zack said taking a sip from his beer. "You want anything?" He questioned, turning the channel from a TV show which featured girls in bikinis just generally acting slutty to a music channel hoping that would make Farrah feel a little more comfortable. He may of been a bit of whore, but he still considered Farrah his friend and he didn't want to make her feel akward in his house. He wasn't sure what she had wanted to talk about so badly, it seemed weird to him that she wanted a guys opinion on it. He wasn't sure he was in the best advice giving state since he was high as a kite, but he'd try.

The first thing to set into Genesis' mind was shock. He hated thinking about Annabelle doing any of that kind of thing, as far as he was concerened he would rather she had become a nun. "Dude. What the fuck?" Genesis groaned, obviosuly rather pissed. What could he do though? Beat the shit out of his best friend when he was already a fucking wreck. "She's like my little sister! Why the fuck did you knock her up?!" Anger just built up in Genesis. As far as he was concerned Caleb deserved to be hit and Annabelle had just beaten Genesis to it. He didn't want to kill his friendship but he was ticked off. When he heard the word abortion he wanted to know what the fuck had gotten into Annabelle, she hated that kind of stuff, she was the loving mother-ly type.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 am

Curling up against the arm of the couch, Farrah studied Zack for a minute, shaking her head to his offer. She sat thinking silently to herself about how to approach him of a man's opinion on having children, that was beisdes Genesis'. "Do you want children?" she asked bluntly, staring up at him with curious eyes. She knew it may have been a better approach to do something other than being so straight-forward, but she wanted an honest answer, not one she wanted to hear and he told her to make her shut up. "Don't bullshit about this. I want your opinion, I want it to be honest, and straight to the point." She added, her tone becoming more serious.

Caleb glanced at Genesis in surprise. "Oh, so you think I went and got her knocked up on purpose? No, not my plan at all. I wasn't ready for this shit, but you know what? I sucked it up and was going to be there and help her raise that child. Yeah, I fucking wanted to do it. What did s he want? she wanted to have an abortion, not me. So, she's doing what she wants. What she thinks is best for her. Don't you know I'm pissed at myself? Because I went and fucked her plans up?" He asked incredulously. Of course, he had just planned on getting someone pregnant fresh out of college. No one in their right mind would do that. He knew that Genesis loved Annabelle, he did too, but damn. He couldn't fix anything, nor could Genesis. They had to make the best of things with what they had.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 am

Zack gave her a slightly shocked expression, that wasn't exactly the answer to 'Do you want anything that he had expected. "Uhm." He started, trying to think of an answer. "Not right now, but in a couple years I wouldn't mind having a little Zack or two running around." Zack answered honestly. Well of course, there were a couple terms to that. He'd want to actually have a girlfriend or maybe a fiance or wife and live in a better neighborhood. But he liked the idea of kids, he loved little kids he had always been good with them despite what most would assume with his smoking and drinking. Neither of which were really addictions, just something he did. "Why? You don't want to have kids with me or something right? Because I think Gen wouldn't go for that idea." He questioned a bit confused.

Genesis looked at Caleb really hoping it was the alcohol talking. "Caleb. You were her first anything. Do you really think that she'd be content just to stay with you and raise a kid when she hasn't even done anything with her life or in it? Would you of been content to have fucking had to be with the first girl you ever dated?" Genesis said defending Annabelle's descions. Genesis didn't approve of abortion either, but he knew there was a lot of thought that had gone through Annabelle's head to make her want to have one. And if Caleb had been acting like this all day he was pretty sure that hadn't really helped Annabelle at all. "Fuck it Caleb." Genesis murmued putting his hand over his eyes face in frustation. He was just about sick of everyone.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 am

Farrah listened carefully, deciding that not every man was so opposed to the idea of children as she thought. Hearing Zack ask her if she wanted to have children with him, or that she had given him that idea, she glanced at him in surprise. "God no.. I just. Wanted to know if everyone else felt as strongly as Genesis about not having children. My curiosity got the better of me." She admitted, crossing her arms across her chest as she began to evaluate what she would and wouldn't put up with in a future relationship. She wanted children, but did she want them more than a life with Genesis? Which one would be the one she was able to live without? Groaning, she rested her head onto her knees and stared over at Zack. "Why the hell is life so damn difficult?" She asked softly, confusion taking hold of and trying to drown her.

Caleb threw his hands up, cussing quietly as his broken hand hit his knee. "Fuck. You know what? I tried to be supportive. Would you have rather had me toss her out, said 'see ya' and just let her do whatever she needed on her own? Be it raise the child or have an abortion? I couldn't be the one to kill her, abandon her. That wouldn't be right. And besides, i didn't wnt to do that to her. I'm not ready for kids, but I was going to do whatever I could to help if she wanted it. Does that make me a bad person? Trying to do the right thing?" He asked in bewilderment. It was absurd to think that Genesis would prefer him throw Annabelle out, but that's what it seemed to be like at this particular moment. Then again, he was drunk, and things were a bit distorted.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 am

Zack was pretty relived at the fact that Farrah didn't want kids with him, not that was what he had really suspected. It was just an odd question to blurt out to a guy. He knew Genesis wasn't really big on the idea of having kids, not that guys sat around and talked about that stuff, but it had come a few times. He had always said it was just because he didn't think he'd make a good dad and he didn't have a desire to have kids with anyone. "Aw. Hun, What's wrong?" Zack questioned comfortingly, putting his arm around her shoulders. Despite how Zack tended to act, there were reason he was able to have so many girl friends. He was good with them, almost better than he was with guys.

Genesis tried to make sense of Caleb's drunken slurs, but even then he didn't make much sense. "Well obviously you didn't do the right thing. Annabelle can take care of herself, she wasn't going to be thrown out on the street. She's taken care of herself before you and she'll take care of herself after you." He said frustrated, heading towards the door. "If you want to talk to me anymore about this, try it when you're not drunk off your ass and sure as hell don't try to say anything to Annabelle when you're like this." Genesis said shutting the door behind him as he started on his way back home. He was stressed out with everyone. He stopped by the store on the way home picking up a 6 pack before returning to his apartment and opening one and sitting down on the couhc.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Farrah was genuinely surprised by Zack's attentiveness on this particular situation. She didn't tend to open up, b ut then again, why was she here if she didn't want to talk things out with someone who possibly understood. "I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do.. I mean. I love Genesis, honestly I do, but. I've always wanted children. And, having miscarried before, it only makes me want them more. I need to know I can have them partly, but most of all i want someone to love, and someone to love me back. Genesis though.. he doesn't want kids. So now I have to decide which is more important with me, because he's not budging. I don't know which one I'm going to regret less. Leaving him or giving up the thought of having children." She admitted, leaning into his hold. Even if he smelled horribly of pot, he was there to listen and be a third party.

Caleb knew Annabelle had done fine on her own before, but he didn't want to be the bad guy and kick her out of his life, especially with child. Genesis was right though, giving him the warning not to call or speak with Annabelle while he was drunk. For one he would only screw up and say something or do something wrong. And two, he knew drinking was frowned upon by her, and if she knew that he was flat out drunk, or used to be an alcoholic, he was bound to cause tension between the two. Shaking his head, he went to his bedroom and fell onto the bed, passing out for a while would have been nice but it took him a great deal of time to reach it.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Zack put a hand of Farrah's back and rubbed it lightly. "Well, I can't tell you what you should do, because I don't know. Just think about which one means more to you. I know you love him and he loves you. Do you think you could be happy without kids?" Zack questioned putting his chin on top of her head. "Could you be happy without Genesis?" He inquired again. "If you know you couldn't be happy without kids, why scentance yourself to be miserable?" Zack added. "Genesis is a good guy and he'll do whatever he can to make you happy, minus kids." Zack said, pasuing halfway through to cough. "He said you hadn't had much luck with guys. He didn't say much about it just your last man hadn't been to nice to you. You know most guys aren't like that, right? If you left Genesis you couldn't find another Gen, but you could find a guy who'd treat you right." He offered a bit of advice not wanting Farrah to think Genesis was her only option.

Annabelle bit her lip nervously as she entered the clinic which was staffed by several middle-aged ladies. She walked to the counter and was greeted with a lady pressing her glasses up "Hello, May I help you?" The lady chimed offering her a smile. "Uhm." Annabelle started nervously. "I'm here to talk to someone about an abortion." She said crossing her arms around her stomach self-conciously. "Oh sweetie. There's nothing to be ashamed about." The lady's thick southern accent made it's way through, it sounded maybe like she was from Georgia. "I'll have someone right out. Just take a seat." She instructed. Annabelle sat down at the closest seat in the empty clinic, waiting anxiously and picking at the cuticles on her nails.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Farrah sighed quietly, actually glad to be around someone other than Genesis for two minutes, someone who could help her work through her problems and not tug at her emotions so badly while doing it. Seeing Genesis' face while they talked over tense subjects killed her on the inside, and it made it extremely difficult to think clearly sometimes. "That's my problem, Zack. I'm not sure that I can do without one or the other. And I'm scared. I.. was in an abusive relationship for quite a long time. I was engaged, and he was who I almost had a child with. I want them.. children. But. Genesis makes me feel different. I'm comfortable. I've never really known the meaning of love. He's the only one who has really given me that positive attention, affection, and I don't know if it's partly because of that, or I honestly am completely in love with him. things are so confusing lately. I don't know what's up or down. It's all been hectic." She murmured, making her way into Zack's lap. She wasn't interested in cheating on Genesis, but she wanted a friend to hold her, to tell her, things would eventually work themseleves out, and even give her some good advice for a change.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Zack put his arms snug around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder. "I mean, Genesis wouldn't let you get in a postition like that again. I wouldn't either. We'd beat the shit out of anyone who tried to hurt you again." Zack said hoping to give her comfort. "Not all guys are bad and we wouldn't let the bad ones get to you. You're gonna have to think this through and decide what you want more. I can't decide for you, but I'll be here to help you through things." He offerd moving his face so he could cough again. He didn't know what to tell Farrah. He didn't want to tell her to leave his friend but he didn't want to tell her to possiably be miserable for the rest of her life. "I mean, Genesis loves you a lot, but he wouldn't want you to be unhappy because you two didn't have kids. He'd always stick around in one way or another regardless of if you wanted him as a boyfriend or not." Zack exlpained, leaning back against the couch.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Farrah nodded quietly knowing that Zack was in fact right, and highly intelligent in his advice despite his being high. things were going to be tense once again as she had to decide on putting herself out there, trying to find the strength to date someone and believe that they wouldn't turn into Jason, and possibly have a future with children in it. Or she had to push past her longing ot have children, and spend the rest of her life with Genesis, who she knew would take care of her. Genesis would be there always, she knew, but if she broke it off once, and found that she couldn't live without him, what were the odds that he would take her back with open arms? He was looking for a long term realtionship, not a whore, and the chance would likely be gone if she ended everything they had. There didn't seem to be a good outcome for either options at this point, and she knew it would take a lot of thinking on her part before a conclusion ever came to her. Sniffling quietly, she refused to look Zack in the eye. "You smoke too much." She complained, trying to avoid him noting that she had begun to cry, even just a few tears. She was still uneasy about showing her emotional side, and she didn't want to be highly emotional in front of Zack. She was supposed to be strong and unphased, but in reality she was the exact opposite.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 pm

"That might be true but that's not why you're trying to get away from me." Zack said, pulling his arms around her tighter so she couldn't get away. He moved one hand up to wipe away her tears. "You gotta stop trying to hide all your emotions, boys are stupid and we'll end up hurting you on accident if you do that. I can't say the same for all boys but I know that I like to take care of a girl when she's upset rather than have her bottle up her emotions and just hurt." Zack said quietly hoping he could make her feel a little bit better. "You don't have to be scared of showing how you feel anymore, okay? No one's gonna get mad at you." He asssured, showing a side of him that he never showed around guys, which was why guys tried to keep their girlfriends away from him. On the outside he was a big flirt, on the inside he was sweet as could be.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Farrah's shoulders slumped as Zack insisted on noticing her emotional state and began wiping away the tears that had strayed from her eyes without persmission. It was nice to hear yet again that she was allowed to be human, to have emotions, but three years of physical and emotional abuse tended to be the one she believed rather than Genesis and Zack's honest words. "You do smell awful.. But I am upset. I dont know what I want. I'm worried of talking it out with Genesis because someone always gets hurt. Or we both do." She admitted sheepishly, sheilding her face against his shoulder. "What if I never find the perfect relationship? I mean. Genesis is pretty perfect..all except he doesn't want children. And the fact that he isn't that great with words sometimes. but that's beside the point. I realize why he is that way. We're both screwed up. I just. I feel like I'm going to be miserable no matter what choice I make, Zack. Why the hell are you being so nice to me anyway? Where's your whore charade? Aren't you supposed to have tried to fuck me about now? Rather than give me advice and listen.." she sighed, running her fingers through her hair. She didn't mean to be cross, but it was confusing between knowing Zack as a huge flirt..to this man that was listening and actually seemed to understand.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:27 pm

"You'll never find someone who's absoultey perfect, they don't exist. You just have to pick and choose what you'll put up with and what you won't." Zack said trying to give her a little bit of guidance. "I grew up with 7 sisters and no dad. You eventually get good at understanding girls and knowing how to comfort them." He explained lightly pushing Farrah up from his lap before standing up from the couch, deciding he might as well go change if smelled as bad as Farrah seemed to act like he did. "I'm just trying to help you. I already know you don't want to get with me, that's fine. If I thought you'd sleep with me I'd be all over you, but you're better than that. You're not a slut and that's good." Zack said before walking up the stairs to his room and pulling on a new tee shirt and a pair of shorts before returning to the livingroom. "Better?" He questioned.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Farrah hopped up from Zack's lap and instead took her original spot on the couch once more. It was nice to have someone who seemed to understand her point of view, and not get frustrated with themseleves like Genesis did nearly every single time that had a serious conversation. Waiting for Zack to return in a new set of clothing, she nodded, offering him a small smile. "yeah, but you know what? Not smoking could actully keep you smelling decent." She teased lightheartedly. Reaching over, she wrapped her arms around Zack. "If I was ever interested, would I ever be able to attempt a realtionship with you, Zack?" She asked softly. It would definitely be a huge maybe on her part, but she liked his character. Her only problem was his drug usage, that was something she wasn't certain she could handle. If only Genesis and Zack could have somehow been one person, no drug usuage, all the benefits of Genesis, and those areas that he seemed to lack, Zack could make up for.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Zack smiled quirkily, happy to see Farrah's demeanor change from being upset to her light-heartedness now. "We'd have to talk to Genesis about it, but I certainly wouldn't be against it." Zack offered not sure how Genesis would take that kinda news, he would sure that'd he end up with at least a couple punches and maybe a black eye. "But I come with faults just like Gen' does. I'll just go ahead and tell you upfront, mine include smoking and drinking." He teased honestly as he sat down in an arm chair next to the couch. Zack didn't really have an addiction to weed or drinking, both were just something he did in his downtime. He hardly ever got drunk or too high, he just drink enough to relax and smoked enough to feel a little buzzed most of the time. He knew he'd quit smoking eventually, but he didn't plan on quiting for a little while.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Farrah nodded slightly. "It was just a thought, and a very large if. I'm not dead set on dating you. I wouldn't want to hurt Genesis either by doing so. If I cant be happy with him though, I'd like to explore my options, those of decent men. You're not too bad though.." She murmured, laying onto her side on the couch and glancing up at him. "Oh? You smoke and drink? Good heavens, I would have never know!" She teased, grinning. Obviously it would be something she would have a slight problem with, but most things were able to be compromised on, and hopefully he would budge on just how much he smoked and drank around her. It was nice to be around another guy for a change though, someone to goof off with and destress from how tense things had been at home. Granted home was much better than it ever was with Jason, and Genesis would likley get his feelings hurt when he found out who she was with, but she hadn't done anything, everything was harmless. She wanted another man's opinion, and that's hwat she got. Zack was a friend, and a gentleman with her much to her surprise. But she enjoyed this time. thinking of Genesis, she sighed. "I think it's best I went home. Walk me otu to my car so I dont get jumped?" she asked, rising from the couch and grabbing her keys and purse.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Zack chuckled at her scarcasm, taking another sip from his beer. "Mhm. Of course I will." He said standing up from the chair and setting his beer down. He wasn't sure Genesis would be happy about Farrah hanging out with him, actually he knew he'd be pretty mad if anything. Genesis had really only seen him be a big flirt, mostly because he saw no need to go all senstive on girls around guys, since he had never really upset one with his flirting if anything most of the time they seemed flattered. "C'mon honey." He said offering his hand to her and pulling her up, gently ushering her towards the door and towards her car which he recongized from the night she had came and found Genesis at the shop going out to drink with him. "Text me when you get back to Gen's so I know you got there okay." Zack said leaning against the hood of her car.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Farrah took Zack's offer for his hand and allowed herself to be pulled up and walked out to her car. she was glad that he didn't tease her too badly, or make her feel bad for being upset for a brief moment. It was nice to think that Zack could be a sweetheart, and not just a flirt when it came to women. She admired it, and admittedly she was greatly surprised, but she wished more men would have that quality. He was good with her, and she was certain he was just as good with other women. It was nice to know there was another side to the man, and one she seemed to enjoy quite a bit. he was a good friend. "Thank you for listening. And dealing with a few tears." She smiled, giving him a light hug before slipping into the driver's seat and sitting there for a moment. Hearing his request to text him when she got home, she nodded. "Okay, I'll do that for you." She agreed, hesitating before she shut the car door behind herself. "Bye Zack."

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 pm

"Anytime. Bye hun." Zack said, waving at her as she drove off. He returned to his house, locking the door behind him as he pulled his pipe back out, take a couple hits and finishing off his beer before he decided to take a shower and get ready to head off to bed. He was exhausted. He climbed into the shower, turning the water over to cold, he hated hot showers. He stayed in just long enough to wash his hair and rinse himself off with soap. He wasn't one for long showers either. Wrapping a towel around his waist he went to his room and pulled on a pair of boxers, before flopping down on his bed, holding his phone, trying to stay awake long enough to recieve Farrah's text. He didn't really like the part of town him and Genesis lived in and he was afraid for Farrah to be out so late by herself.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 7 Empty caleb and annabelle

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Farrah was able to navigate her way home with ease, glad she had gone to see Zack for a while. It made some of her tension disappear, and it made her realize looking over every aspect of her life was okay, and that Genesis loved her no matter what. That she could in fact cry and not be slapped for it. Pulling into her usualy parking spot, she made her way up to her and Genesis' apartment and let herself in. "Hey babe, I'm home." She called, whipping out her phone and quickly texting Zack. 'Made it home. Thank you for tonight again.' Slipping her phone into her purse, she tossed it onto the counter and made her way over toward the couch when she spotted Genesis, freezing as she saw half of a six pack gone. She wasn't prepared to deal with Genesis being drunk tonight, especially after how difficult things had been lately. "Is everything okay?" She asked softly, concerned to see him drinking again.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Genesis shrugged. "Yeah, everything's fine." Genesis said, setting down a half-dranken beer. It was just 3 beers, it'd take a hell of a lot more alcohol to get him drunk. "Have you been smoking? You smell like weed." He questioned, pushing himself up from the couch and made his way over to hug her. "Where have you been?" He asked wrapping his arms around her snuggly and reaching down to kiss her cheek. From what Caleb had said, he had come to the conculsion that Annabelle hadn't been home, well that combined with the fact that Farrah reeked of pot and Annabelle didn't smoke.. Zack looked at his phone, happy Farrah had gotten home safley and finally able to sleep. He pulled the covers up over his legs and was out in nothing more than a few minutes flat.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum