Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle & Caleb.

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 2 Empty Caleb and Annabelle.

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 am

Farrah stepped upon her tiptoes to kiss him gently. She was completely oblivious to the grime on Genesis, and quite frankly she wasn't in a prim and proper mood, hence her unconcern. "I don't mind." She said softly, reaching up to pull the hair band from her hair and shaking her head, freeing her darkened curls. While unpacking, things had really started to get to her, and she was ready to try and relax, even find some activity to do in order to keep her mind off of her mother. Truth be told, she hadn't been to her mother's grave since the burial, and that was partly due to the fact she lived nearly a thousand miles from that exact spot. Part of it was the logic of if she wasn't there, it couldn't bother her, but in time she realized this wasn't exactly true.

Caleb froze for a second, trying to process what all Annabell had just said. Hopping from bed, he went to flip the lightswitch on, finding her bag easily. Grasping it, he turned to her, disappointment written all over his face. "I think you need to calm down, just relax a little. I'm not set on you going, Annabelle, I don't want this to be over with, and I think you being upset has a lot to do with this decision." He said gently, not quite certain if he could coax her into talking out whatever was bothering her. It was completely out of the blue for her to just up and leave. They had a good, steady relationship, both were happy. At least that's how it was up until now. "Will you please sit and talk with me? Give me that much? And if you still want to go, I'll take you home. I won't force you to stay." He mumbled.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annabelle & Caleb.

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:35 am

Genesis smiled, happy Farrah didn't mind part of the things that came with his work. "Okay. Well, you go get that started and I'm going to run out and get something for dinner. Anything particular you feel like?" He questioned, giving her a quick kiss before he reached for a teeshirt that he pulled on and kicked on a pair of shoes, waiting on Farrah's answer. He wasn't much of a cook and his job paid well enough that he could just get carryout as often as he wanted, which worked out well for him. "Chinese? Italian? Greek?" He suggested, starting to list out options. A perk of living in the city was being close to many food choices.

Annabelle found her shoes much more easily with the light turned on and slipped them on. "I don't want to talk about it." She siad sniffling up her tears. She knew Caleb could convince her to stay, she loved him and it wouldn't be that hard for him to do it. But she didn't want to stay, she was too afraid of the emotional pain of being left again would cause and even if he didn't leave, she'd always worry that he would or was wanting too. " I just want to go home." She stated simply making her way to the front door, wiping her eyes once more.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 am

Farrah's eyes widened, anxiety pulsing through her. "Oh, no. Please don't go!" She begged, panic gripping her voice. She didn't feel comfortable being alone in the house, especially as upset as she was, even if she kept some of it hidden. "Please?" She repeated, trying to get a hold on herself as she reached for his hand and held onto it tightly. It was frightening, having the house and sharp objects to herself. She honestly wanted monitoring today, and possibly even tomorrow. Things were far too unstable in her own mind for her to stand on her own. "I'll go with you..or we can order a pizza or something..Just don't go." She spit out, biting her bottom lip.

Caleb nodded silently, going to pull on a pair of jeans and step into shoes. Looking around breifly, he found his car keys, and grabbed his wallet as well, reaching for Annabelle's hand and towing her toward the front door. Upon reaching it, he stopped. "I love you, okay? I don't know what I did to screw this up, but the fact that I'm in love with you, that I'll always love you, Annabelle, that's not going to change." he murmured, hoping to clarify things a little bit. He didn't know where things had gone wrong, or why he was so oblivious, but he was dreadfully sorry, and he was hoping he could ease at least a bit of tension that lie between them now.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 am

Genesis looked at her slightly shocked at her recation. "Uhm. Okay, baby." He said slightly confused but willing to stay as he kicked off his shoes. "There are some menus in the drawer if you want to go through them and pick a place out or we can just do that later, or whatever." He offered running a hand through his hair, trying not to upset her the way he just had. He hated slipping up on things like this, when he knew that Farrah didn't want to be alone, forgetting and getting ready to leave, even if was just for a few minutes. Obviously, Genesis felt the need to perfect relationships and sometimes that was a good thing but usually it made him beat himself up.

Annabelle pulled her hand away from Caleb, instead placing them in her pockets. It wasn't something she really wanted to do but she was too afraid and worried to stay with Caleb right now. It wasn't anything Caleb had done, rather her emotions and fears getting in the way. Annabelle hid her emotions, even form herself she pushed them away and wouldn't deal with them until they all bubbled over at one point and caused her to entirely break down. "You didn't do anything, it's not your fault." Annabelle murmured stepping out the front door. She didn't want Caleb to blame himself for it, he couldn't of changed something that was 15 years in the past.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:32 am

Farrah glanced down at her feet, upset with herself once more for making Genesis feel badly about his actions. It wasn't something he had done wrong, it was the fear she had for being alone today, even for a little while. The previous night, getting into the fight, Genesis had walked out, and within ten minutes, she had started cutting, slipping back into a bad habit. She didn't want to be put in the same position and act out the same way, disappointing him once more. "I-I'm sorry." She mumbled, fumbling with the hem of her shirt embarassedly. "I'm not hungry." She said softly, stepping lightly into the bathroom and going to turn on the hot water.

Caleb shook his head, letting himself out and closing the door behind the two of them. Silently making his way out to the car, he let her get into it on her own, not wanting to be too pushy. She didn't want to talk, she didn't want to be around him, he wasn't going to do something and make her hate him for it. Running his fingers through his hair. "Obviously this is my fault, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so upset so suddenly. Just. Give me some peace of mind and tell me what the hell I did? Please?" He asked painfully. He felt guilty, very guilty, for hurting Annabelle. he didn't want her to spare him grief by say he wasn't in the wrong.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:44 am

Genesis sighed, frustrated with himself and followed Farrah into the bathroom. "You don't need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong. I mean, it's just..." Genesis started trying to think of wording. "I don't know." He said giving up after a few moments, frustrating with himself. Farrah really didn't have anything to apologize for, she hadn't done anything it was a simple mistake, but after last night Genesis felt bad for forgetting. "I'm just trying to be perfect for you, and I forget things in the process and I feel bad for doing that." He said finally figuring out at least sort of how to put what he meant.

"I told you, you didn't do anything, it has nothing to do with you." Annabelle repeated her words from before, starting to cry more with Caleb not taking her word for it when she said he hadn't done anything wrong and when he started to swear. She had given Caleb everything and now he wouldn't just believe her over one simple thing. She felt guilty not telling him things, but who could blame her for not wanting to talk about being left by her parents. She didn't want to tell someone else about her feelings she didn't want to confide in someone concerning her emotions.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:13 am

Farrah wrapped her arms around herself tightly, turning to Genesis with a frown. "I just. I'm scared..after last night I.." She shook her head, cutting herself off and beginning to shuffle out of her shorts and reaching back behind her to unhook her bra. "I'm not upset with you..I don't expect you to be perfect either..and I don't want you to be. I can only ask you to be you, and that's what I want. You being you, not who you think I need you to be." She murmured, turning back to him undoing the button on his pants. "Just take a bath with me? Try and relax. I think we both need it." She murmured.

Kicking himself, Caleb pulled the car over, knowing he really did fuck up this time with Annabelle. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to cuss. I've screwed every other relationship up, Annabelle, I expect this time to be no different. I want to know what I do wrong, maybe I can fix it, not hurt everyone around me." He muttered, resting his head against the steering wheel. Turning his head to look at her, he reached out to her with one hand, rubbing her arm gently, hoping to ease the pain on her part. "I don't want you to go. You're important to me, the most important thing in my life right now, and honestly, the only thing I care too much about. Give me another chance? Or give it a little while to calm down? Think about this?" He suggested.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 am

"I know, but you deserve better than me and I'm just trying to live up to what kind of man you should have." Genesis knew he wasn't perfect, but he knew he wasn't all bad either. Just a little rough a round the edges and some scratches were all. He wished he could take his past back and change it so he wouldn't of ended up on drugs and dropping out of college. He wished he could of changed a lot of things. He pushed down his jeans along with his boxers after leaning down a bit and giving Farrah a kiss. "I just love you and I don't want you to find anyone better." He admitted sheepishly wrapping his arms around her. "I just want you to be mine."

"You didn't do anything! I told you! It's not you! You've done nothing wrong!" Annabelle said wiping her eyes which began to tear more with the guilt she was feeling as Caleb continue to insist that he was the problem. "It's not your fault. I'm just not ready for any of this." She said opening the car door and grabbing her bag, starting to walk home. She felt so terriable for all of this. She hated herself right now for hurting Caleb and making him feel bad about it. She wasn't ready to open up about the one thing that had completley messed her up emotionally she didn't want to leave herself that vunerable.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:12 am

Farrah was disappointed that Genesis thought so poorly of himself. Of course he had made mistakes in his lifetime, who hadn't? She loved him for the person he had become though, and she woudln't trade him in for anyone else. "You're perfect. You're my perfect Genesis. And I don't want you to be any different." She whispered, stripping of the remainder of her clothes and stepping into the tub of hot water. So long as she didn't have to go it alone, and she didn't have to be perfect or walk on eggshells anylonger, she was content. And she honestly learned from him, he helped her, even just the slightest bit, realize her mother's death wasn't her fault. She didn't force the woman to do drugs, that was a personal choice.

Cussing himself, Caleb got out of the car, keys in his pocket, and follwed after Annabelle. "You're not walking home. Get in the car. I'll shut up. I'm sorry for upsetting you just now." He called, jogging to catch up with her. "If you want space, I'll give it to you. Just get in the car. I'm not going to have you walking alone in the dark in a bad part of town alone." he insisted, stopping dead in front of her. He wasn't negotiating, it wasn't something to talk about. She would get back in the car, and he would drive her home. He'd forever be guilty if something happened, and he wouldn't have it. "Let's get in the car, Annabelle." He repeated a bit more gently, motioning toward the parked car.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:37 am

Genesis was reassured a lot by Farrah when she told him he was perfect to him as slipped into the water behind her. That was all that mattered, what Farrah thought of him. Perfection and being wanted was something Genesis had strived for in foster homes, but he never really seemed to achieve that and it made him feel like he wasn't good enough a lot of the time. Genesis wasn't an emotional person, and that feeling of being unwanted didn't play into his emotions but rather his actions. He was protective of the people who did think of him well and willing to do a lot to fix the opinion of people who thought poorly of him.

Annabelle shook her head and tried to walk around Caleb, frustrated when he wouldn't let her pass. "No. I'll be fine." She insisted trying to shove her way past Caleb. She didn't want to be around him right now, she didn't want to be around anyone. She had her phone and her house wasn't that far away from where they were now. She just wanted to go home, she wanted some time to think for herself, to deal with the problems her past was arising, she didn't want help or comfort. She just wanted to be alone.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am

Farrah, began to unwind from the coiled up spring she had been all day, into a more easy pace, thankful for the water as it hit her tense shoulders and back. Sighing in relief, she leaned back against Genesis, sinking nearly chin deep into the hot pool of water that surrounded them. It was comforting to know that she had achieved so much in the short time she had spent with Genesis, a change that was for the better. Turning her head to catch a glimpse of Genesis, she offered him a small smile. "I want it to stay like this..I want to feel like I have a home, and that I'm worthy of someone's love. I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon.." She teased lightly, trying to be a little less emotional and a little more playful. Cupping her hands full of water, she tossed it over her head, knowing she would splash him, but where she wasn't certain.

Caleb shook his head. "Oooh no. Get your butt in the car. That, or I'm going to pick you up, put you in it, and take you home. Or I can easily sit on you, and call Genesis. Because, sweetheart, you can bet your bottom dollar that he'd hightail his ass out here and take you home." He muttered, kicking himself again for cussing, but trying to get the point across enough to where she understood it was her safety he was concerned about. "Don't talk to me in the car, just get in. I won't say a word to you. I'll not even try to contact you after this if you need that. Whatever you need, I'll do. I want the best for you. That's with or without me, unfortunately." He finished, shoulders slumping a bit.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 am

Genesis' eyes automatically close to avoid the assault of water Farrah had decided to attack him with and he playfully splashed her back. "Well, you don't have to worry. I'm not going anywhere." He teased in return, pouring some shampoo into his hand and lathering into frothy bubbles, and smeared them onto Farrah's nose and the rest onto her cheeks. He liked the playful atmosphere much better than the tense one where he had given insight to his insecurities and admitted that he was just as afraid of loosing Farrah as she was of not having him.

Caleb's words only succeeded in making Annabelle more and more upset and increasing the guilt she was feeling. "I'm 20. I want to walk back to my house I will." She protested, anger starting to be another one of the overload of emotions she was experiencing. She didn't want Caleb to touch her and she didn't want him telling her what she could do. Finally she managed to get past Caleb, after which she broke into a jog trying to ensure that Caleb would just give up, but going much faster than jog wasn't easy in flipflops which made you feel like you would face plant into the ground.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:38 am

Farrah, wearing the bubbles Genesis was certain to dress her face with, reached up to give him a kiss, certain to smear the bubbles onto his face in the process. "Looks like you need to shave, Mr.Bubble Beard." She grinned, sitting up to tickle his sides lightly before she made certain to scoot away from him, sloshing the slightly soapy water in the process. Hiding her face, she pretended not to be seen if she couldn't see him, but, obviously if it didn't work as a child, it wouldn't drastically change and work now. Giggling, she peeked through the cracks of her fingers, not wanting to be tickled in return. She was insanely ticklish, if you hit the right spot, such as the back of her neck.

Caleb sighed, mumbling a few explicits on the way over to his parked car. He wouldn't be a control freak, but he was worried about her safety, that was for sure. Reaching the car, he hit the hood of the car with his fist, recoiling and bringing it up to his chest. "Damn it!" He shouted, letting himself into the car and sitting there for a moment. Grabbing the keys out of his back pocket with his good hand, he started the engine and turned the car around, driving a little on the fast side being an understantment. Thankfully there weren't any cops out, and he made it home quickly. Kicking off his shoes, he marched to his bathroom, took a few swigs of cough medicine to make himself drowsy, and fell into bed.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 pm

"I'm not ticklish." Genesis smirked. "I wonder if you are though." He said mischievously as he reached over and ran his hands over her sides and up to her to her neck. He also made a mental note to shave as he put water to his face to wash off the bubbles before they got in his eyes, Farrah's comment reminded him, he hadn't done so in a couple days and was sure his face had become a little stubble-y. Then he continued to splash water at Farrah, not so much interested in tickling her. This was a nice end too the past few days which has gone less than smooth.

Annabelle heard Caleb shouting 'damn it' which just upset her more so than she had been. Annabelle though typically very sweet and timid kept a tough shell, she didn't like to let her emotions play parts in things, but certain things could just tear her apart. She felt absoultley horrid for the way she had made Caleb feel as she finally arrived home, safe and sound, and curled up on the couch and began to cry uncontroaby wanting nothing more than to just not exist, that didn't mean die, but she wished she had never beeen born and she never would of had to put up with all this.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Farrah squirmed, squeaking loudly as Genesis found she was ticklish on her neck, thankful that he didn't persist with his tickling. Scooting back over towards him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her forehead against his. "I love you." She said softly, making certain each word was said with emphasis. She of course wanted him to know that she loved him dearly, but also, she was so glad he was able to keep her from breaking down, falling into shambles. The harsh truth was, she would have been very badly off without him around her over the duration of the day, but with his help, and insistance that she talk it through with him, he did seem to have a point.. "Do you know what I want?" She asked softly, nuzzling him lightly.

Caleb, waking up to the throbbing in his hand, pushed himself up on his elbows and reached over to turn on the bedside lamp, hoping to see his hand a little more clearly. Leaning over, he examined it carefully, quite a bit of discolouration and swelling, but that might not mean anything. Trying to move his fingers, he winced lightly and began to think over how stupid his actions had been lately. Crawling out of bed, he pulled a shirt on and stepped into the kitchen, snatching an icepack out of the freezer and placing onto his hand. He was fairly certain he broke it now, with limited mobility, but was going to wait it out a day or so to see how it did.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 pm

"I love you too." Genesis replied in the same manner Farrah had and reached up to kiss him. "No, what?" He questioned playing with a peice of Farrah's hair with one hand and his arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He was happy that today had turned out to be easier than he had expected it to be. Most of all, he was happy that Farrah had kept her word and talked things out with him before slicing up her skin. He never wanted her to do that again, he loved her far too much to see her hurt herself.

Annabelle hadn't slept in the few hours she had been home and the light was already started to peak through the blinds. She had just laid on her couch crying since she had been home. Crying because she had messed up things with Caleb, crying because her parents had given her up, crying because she had never had a sense of belonging anywhere, crying because she couldn't trust someone enough not to leave her in the middle of the night and crying because she was mad at herself for letting her feelings get to her this much. Eventually, due to her illness or because of how sick she had made herself while crying she made her way to the bathroom, throwing up several times before she felt well enough to curl up on the bed.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Farrah couldn't keep the quirky smile off of her lips as she was returned an I love you. Running her fingers through his hair, playing with the hair that settled at the nape of his neck, she shrugged lightly. "I was going to ask for a kiss..but you gave me one. Would I be awfully greedy if I asked you for another one?" She asked softly. She was craving affection now. Instead of guilt being the prominent issue with her, it had turned to the fact that she didn't feel loved, she didn't ever mean much to other people that was bothering her now. She knew Genesis would always give her attention if she wanted it, and even when she didn't demand it, which pretty much sealed the deal for her. She was beginning to become chilly, and soon she would decide to get out of the now cool bath water, but first she wanted a little more attention, and to be touching.

Caleb, still not feeling any relief in his hand, but having it retaliate and decide to cause him more pain, headed into the bedroom to dress and find his wallet and keys, realizing that he had probably broken his hand. Determined not for it to heal improperly, he forced the idea upon himself to go to the doctor. Getting inot the car, his plan backfired, immediately making him worry more about Annabelle. He knew she had been sick lately, and he hoped she kept her word on going to the doctor. Perhaps it was too early, but he texted her anyway. "I'm headed to the doctor, I think I broke my hand. If you're still feeling sick, you can ride with me." He offered, hitting send and sitting in the parking space for a while more. If anything, he didn't want Annabelle out of his life. If not his girlfriend, they could still be pals.. right?

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

"I don't mind." Genesis said with a smirk as he reached up to kiss her again, this time lightly holding the back of her neck, not wanting this kiss to be a short peck. He gently nipped at her lower lip, wanting to deepen the kiss. He enjoyed kissing Farrah, touching her, hugging her, talking to her, having sex with her, he just enjoyed her in general in just about every way, shape and form. He wasn't going to push the affection tonight, he was okay with doing whatever Farrah wanted and still felt iffy about things after their little misunderstanding the day before.

Annabelle heard her phone vibratate loudly against the wood of her night stand. She had already assumed that it was Caleb and she didn't want to talk to him right now. She was hurting from leaving him and she knew it hurt her just as bad as she had hurt him if not more. Caleb was her first everything and she didn't regret that, but she regretted letting herself getting that close to someone when she knew they could just up and leave her so easily. She felt better after throwing up, well she felt good enough to fall asleep. She was exausted physically and emotionally.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Farrah, not one to disappoint, leaned in a little closer, kissing him a bit more roughly than the past few days of tension the two of them seemed to be engulfed in. Twisting her fingers around the hair at the back of his neck, she debated for just a moment. She didn't want to cause stress to the both of them, but she was pretty into going a little farther than kissing. It wasn't just sex with Genesis, if that was the case, she wouldn't have been with him, and she would screw whoever she wanted whenever she felt like it and be a no-strings-attatched girl. Genesis made her feel loved, not like a sex toy, and that was something she had never had the privlege of knowing until now. "Bedroom." She said softly, reaching back to let the water drain from the bathtub before she stood up and grabbed a towel for both herself and Genesis.

Drumming his fingers on the steering wheel while he awaited an answer, Caleb finally gave up, assuming Annabelle wasn't ready to even speak to him. Reaching to buckle his seatbelt, deciding it would be wise since he sped the night away last night, he began the drive to the family medical center to have his hand x-rayed. Thankfully the lot was nearly vacant, and he was able to get in and out without any problems. Well, no problems except for a fracture and the irritation of having to go get his prescription filled at the local pharmacy.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Genesis knew better than to say no to sex after last night, not that he really wanted to refuse sex. After last night Genesis had decided to let Farrah set the pace of things for now. He didn't really bother too much with the towel, instead he picked Farrah up and carried her into the bedroom, more than willing comply with her requests as he laid her down onto the bed and climbed over her, running his hands over Farrah's side and trailing kisses from her belly button, gently tugging on the bar that went through it, though careful not to hurt her, up to her neck where he bit and kissed roughly.

This time, Annabelle was too exahusted to dream. She slept soundly through several hours before she woke up with red, puffy eyes that were sore from crying. She rubbed them gently as she opened the text Caleb had left her, not because she wanted to talk to him but more out of curiosity. She was suprised he wasn't as angry at her as she was with herself, she missed him, she missed him a lot but she couldn't go back and leave her self in a position to just be tossed aside in the near future. She was breaking inside after a build of hidden emotions for the past 15 years.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 am

Farrah was relieved to say the least once Genesis didn't put up a fight but instead went along with her wishes. She did't quite know if it was due to how she was offended last night, or if it was something he actually wanted. Either way, she wasn't going to push her luck and persue to ask why he agreed, and instead be whisked away onto their bed. Uttering a quiet noise of pleasure as Genesis' lips, and the studs in them, grazed over her neck, Farrah turned her head to catch his lips, kissing him a bit more forcefully than the norm, where she allowed her lips to trail along his neck, lightly biting and kissing her way up to his ear, nibbling at it.

Caleb sped home, popping a few painkillers into his mouth and swallowing them along the car ride there. Much to his surprise, he ended up at Annabelle's apartment complex than the house he rented for himself. Her apartment had been home for a while though, and that sent a pang of guilt and a sense of misfortune upon him. He hadn't meant to cuss at her last night, and he wanted to apologize for it. He also was confused as to what to sort of relationship the two of them might have now, and he hoping to sort things out. Making his way up to her apartment, he tapped on the door lightly, silently hoping she'd answer.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:55 am

Genesis wrapped his arms around Farrah's back, carefully moving her up more onto the bed. He most certianly enjoyed her nibbling on his ear and he earned a small whimper of pleasure as he moved to catch her lips and focus his attention on those. His hands ran her sides to her inner thighs gently urging her to move them apart. Sure, it had only been a couple days since the last time they had sex, but for Genesis it was something that he already missed quite a bit, especially since the routine they had been on involved it several times a day.

Annabelle climbed up off the bed, her eyes still bloodshot and her tears dried on her cheeks, at the sound of someone knocking on the door. She was hoping it would be Genesis or Farrah and she would be able to just have a normal day, well as normal as she could. Half-dragging herself to the door she peeked through the peephole, seeing Caleb. That just made her want to curl back up on the couch and cry. Though instead she opened the door. "What do you need?" She questioned one arm placed over her stomach as she started to feel sick again and looking down hoping that would hide the fact she had been crying.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 am

Farrah, noticing Genesis's plan to scoot them further up onto the bed, crawled backwards, hoping to help him a bit. She had never been one fond of people picking her up, always insecure of her weight, and she didn't want her shallow self-esteem to get into the way of where thigns were going. This was a completely inconvenient time for that. Spreading her legs at his cue, she was greatful for the affection. He never did get right down to fucking her right off the bat, he got her worked up, he gave her attention. That was another thing she enjoyed, another bit of insight that she wasn't his toy. "I love you." She murmured, tugging on his lip lightly after a few kisses.

Caleb noticed Annabelle's rough appearance, but didn't comment on it, afraid that he would screw up once more and make the already wobbly situation even worse. "I wanted to talk to you. Can I come in for just a minute?" He asked, as sincere as he possibly could be. It took quite a bit of effort on his part not to scoop her up into his arms and kiss away where her tears had fallen sometime before, but he knew that would only mean three strikes and you're out for him. Instead, he crossed his arms across his chest, grunting in pain as he had a harsh reminder that his hand was broken.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 pm

As soon as Farrah had moved her legs, Genesis hands made their way up, one staying at Farrah's waist, the other moving beside her on the bed so he could support his weight. He smiled at her 'i love you', he knew those didn't come easy and she wouldn't tell him all the time, even she did love him most of the time. "I love you too baby." Genesis murmured in Farrah's ear as he pulled on her ear lobe like she had done him before he slipped into her. Genesis didn't want Farrah to think she was his toy, she wasn't, he loved her and while he loved sex, come on' what boy doesn't? It didn't mean enough too change the way he thought of her sex or no sex.

Annabelle opened the door and stepped aside for him to come in. She didn't neccairly want him too, but what was she suppose to do, be a total bitch and say no? She loved Caleb a lot and it was taking everything she had not to wrap her arms around him and cuddled up to him. She noticed his hand was wrapped up, broken from where he had hit the car the night before she supposed. She wanted to fix that too, she wanted to fix her life from the very begining so she wouldn't of ended up in this mess of emotions to start with.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Farrah couldn't help but moan queitly as Genesis grasped her ear between his teeth, actually very pleased that they had played just a little bit before they got down to having sex. Mind you, she enjoyed sex, but she loved feeling loved even more, especially after having difficulty with accepting she was able to be loved. Feeling him thrust into her, she couldn't help but react a little louder than she liked, though Genesis had said on several occasions before he was fond of the noises she happened to emit. Gripping fistfuls of the sheets, she tried to keep her voice down, but seemed to have no luck. Deciding to just embrace the fact that she couldn't turn off the noises she produced during lovemaking, she spread her legs a little more and chose to roll with it. If neighbors heard? Well, they got dinner but not the show.

Caleb stepped inside of the doorway, reaching to push it closed behind him. He could tell that neither of them were coming to terms very well, and wasn't certain how to approach the conversation he wanted to have with her. Taking a seat lightly on the couch, he glanced down at his bandaged hand for a moment, silently wording things in his head several times, and each one of them seeming more stupid than the first. "How are we going to go about things, Annabelle? I don't want you out of my life, I do love you. Are we going to be 'just friends' or what? Because, I don't want to quit cold turkey. You do mean quite a bit to me." He was afraid to lay it on too thick, saying he needed her, that he loved her, and that she meant everything to him. That didn't sound like the brightest plan after a falling out.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum