Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle & Caleb.

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 5 Empty Re: Annabelle & Caleb.

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 am

Genesis' heart sank as Farrah lashed out at him. He hadn't meant any harm. Now he felt stupid for thinking there was something he could do that Farrah hadn't already tried, he felt like he never should of asked. All he had wanted to do was make things perfect for Farrah. "Farrah...you're perfect...I love you." Genesis said helplessly reaching out for Farrah. Whether he showed it or not, Genesis was fucked up. Rejection and feeling useless sent him straight back to drinking and snorting up crack. When he had found Farrah he found what he had been looking for for a long time, he only wanted to keep her happy and have her stay.

Annabelle managed to sniffle up her tears, burying her face in Caleb's hair, ashamed of herself. It wasn't Caleb that was the problem, it was just she had been so set in her ways and he had come along and swept her off her feet and made her forget about everything but him. She was happy she had met someone like that, but she almost wished it had been a little further off in the future by a couple years. Until she had finished college and got things settled. "What am I going to do?" She questioned hopelessly giving Caleb an upset, far away look.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 am

Giving up her feeble attempts to relieve herself from the car, Farrah turned back toward him, uncaring of how redrimmed her eyes were, and how tear-stained her cheeks had become. She didn't mean to hurt Genesis by any means, but she was so frustrated and fed up with herself, she couldn't help but turn that anger both inward as she had for so long, and now it seemed to be toward him. "I don't know what to do anymore, Genesis." She murmured, trembling. She knew that she had a good stable home now, and that wasn't her problem, but she wasn't able to control things she had done in her past, and that was throwing her for a loop. If it had been while she was with Jason, it would have been understandable, but things were working out this time, and she was the one screwing up. "I'm s-sorry. I'm just. I'm stuck. I don't know where to go from here. I can't see my way out anymore." She sobbed, reaching out for him.

Caleb sighed quietly at Annabelle's question. Instead of answering her right away, he pulled her closer to him, and planted a light kiss on her forehead as he thought. It wasn't just a means of what was she going to do, but what were they going to do. Of course it had effected her a bit more than it did him, but he wasn't about to back out of what was half his fault. "We're going to get through this.. We're going to take things one day and step at a time. I don't want you getting overwhelmed. Just..have faith in me that you aren't going to be alone in this. I'm not going to do that to you." He assured her, running his fingers through his hair lightly. It seemed like it was too soon to talk about getting things together or planning for a child just yet, and he didn't think either of them were ready to do so. Taking it one step at a time for now seemed logical.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:48 am

Genesis wrapped his arms around Farrah somehow managing to move her over the console and onto his lap, kissing her forehead lightly and snaking his arms around her tighter. If he had to guess what an eating disorder was like, he guessed it was like when he used to use. It made you feel better in someway even though you were destroying yourself, you were convinced you were better if you had it. "Shh. You don't need to apologize." Genesis said placing his chin on top of her head. "Look, everything is going to be okay. We'll fix this, everything will be better." He spoke determinedly. He wasn't about to let Farrah get away from his for anything.

Having faith in people was easier said than done for Annabelle. She had lost everyone in someway before whether it be from them not wanting her and pushing her out of their lives or if it was because they were messed on drugs or even just drifting apart. She wanted to trust that Caleb would be around, she couldn't imagine that she would be able to get throuhg pregnancy without someone, but raising one too? She wouldn't be able to, she was afraid she would literally just break apart.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 5 Empty Caleb and Annabelle.

Post  AshBash Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 am

Farrah took relief in Genesis' words, believeing that he could fix in fact anything in her life. He was the one who stole her away from an abusive relationship, he was the one who didn't give her hell when she started cutting again, and even now with her eating disorder, he didn't make her feel like a worthless freak. Wiping the tears away quickly, she glanced down at his hands, tracing a small heart onto it with her index finger before she managed to crawl back into the passenger seat. "Can we just go home? I still feel sick from not eating until a moment ago." She said softly, beginning to reassess how to about this eating disorder, and how to make the relationship she had with Genesis do something other than fall apart half the time.

Knowing he didn't get much sleep the night before due to his hand's persistant throbbing, Caleb gave Annabelle a gentle squeeze. He was ready to take a slight nap, but was afraid to have her awake and feeling alone. Removing himself from the couch, he pulled her along with him, carrying her back to the bedroom and setting her onto the bed lightly. "I love you." He said softly, crawling into bed and pulling the sheets over both of them. He wasn't sure how to go about her being upset, especially with him running on practically no sleep. With a slight nap, he was certain that he could think more clearly and comfort her somehow.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 am

"Of course." Genesis said reaching for the car keys that were still in his pocket before starting the car. He had somewhat sensed that Farrah wasn't really up to her normal self and that she probably didn't feel like going to the beach but was going to anyway. He wouldn't of guessed that an eating disorder was the source of the problems though, he had been sure it was a virus or bug that had been going around. He didn't know how he was going to make this better but he was going to. He wasn't going to let the girl he loved destroy herself if he could do anything at all to help her.

Annabelle mumbled an 'I love you, too.' almost automatically and placed her head on Caleb's chest and one arm around his torso, she was too deep in thought about what she was going to do with a baby on the way. She didn't think she could stay in college and be pregnant or later on raise a child too. She didn't want to give up on school though, she had worked hard to make a life for herself to just forge it. There was no way she'd give it up fr adoption so it could feel the way she had her entire life and abortion was out of the question. She wouldn't kill a baby, especially not Caleb's.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:43 am

Farrah curled up against the seat, leaning as far from the door as she could to avoid the heat of the sunlight pouring into the car. Frowning, she stripped out of Genesis' shirt and turned the vents toward her so the cool air could wash over her and help rid the nausea. She had eaten already, which should help eventually, but she knew that could only happen if she did keep her meal down. Obviously she knew Genesis would be careful to pay attention to detail, such as when she ate, how much, and of course how long she spent in the bathroom alone. "Why do you keep trying to fix me?" She asked softly, sighing in quiet relief as the shade of the parking garage finally cooled her off dramatically.

Caleb kissed her gently, waking himself up after about an hour's nap from his snoring. Pushing himself up into a sitting position, he glanced over Annabelle silently, making certain she was awake before disturbing her. "Hey, sweetheart." He said softly, brushing the hair from her face gently, giving her a half-hearted smile in the process. He knew that abortion and adoption were not the choices for the two of them, but he wasn't certain how he was going to make it work well without the two of them living together. He realized how many issues and obstacles pregnancy posed on a woman, he had a best friend growing up who had gotten pregnant at a young age. "I'd like it, if you would consider moving in with me. Later on in the pregnancy. I want to be there to help out." He said softly.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 am

"I don't try to fix you. You're perfect. I couldn't make you any better if I tried." Genesis stated pulling into the parking space assigned to his apartment, thankful he lived in the city where everything was close by. "I try to fix what ever it bothering you because I love you." He corrected simply as he opened the driver's door and went around to hold Farrah's door open for her. He wouldn't change about Farrah, he was already totally in love with her, and he was pretty sure that she felt the same for him. He wouldn't stand around and let anything hurt Farrah, not even herself.

Annabelle wasn't sure how to answer. She knew that she would eventually need the extra help but she didn't want to think about that right now. She just wanted all this to go away and fix itself. "I don't know. I think about it." She replied, though in reality the answer was an almost definete yes. She was just trying to deny that this was happening, at least hide from it for a little while longer. Annabelle almost wished that Farrah wasn't with Genesis so she could run to him. He always knew what to do, or at least seemed like he did, she looked up to him a lot.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

Farrah stared up at him from her seat, trying to connect the dots as to why he so firmly believed that she was perfect. In all reality, she was anything but, and she felt terrible for putting Genesis through so much grief over her insecurities and the bad habits that quickly arose in times of extreme anxiety. Biting her lip, she heaved herself from the seat, feeling the breakfast she had eaten settle into her stomach and the eating disorder telling her faulty information such as she had eaten too much or she was going to gain weight over a small meal. "Don't let me screw this up." She said softly, referring to their relationship. She knew it was rocky lately, and most of that was due to her, but she didn't want to end up making too many stupid mistakes and costing her the most stable relationship she had ever fallen into.

Caleb nodded silently, knowing that it would create a large debate in Annabelle's head. Where her morals and what she had planned out were, but also where reality lay at rest, the fact that they would eventually have a tiny little being in the world, one that they created. It would be nearly impossible to do it alone, either of them, and he wasn't looking forward to being separated and trying to raise a young child. "Take whatever time you need to think." He said softly, rubbing her back gently. He knew that she was incredibly stressed, which of course was understandable, but if he could think of anything at all to relieve some of that, he was sure as hell he would try it. Whether or not that meant being her punching bag in a time of anger, or if she needed a shoulder to cry onto because she was upset with how things turned out.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

Genesis lightly took Farrah's hand lacing his fingers through hers and walking with her to the elevator hitting the ^ button and leaning against the wall as he waited for it to arrive. "I'd be the one fucking up if I ever lost you. You might not believe me, but your the most amazing girl I've ever met. You're just a little rough around the edges, that's fine though. I'm a lot worse." Genesis assurred, gently pulling her foreward so he could kiss her. The elevator door dinged as it slid open and Genesis half-dragged Farrah into it behind him.

"I will." Annabelle nodded, holding her side self-consciously. She knew it wasn't really a matter of her thinking about it and agreeing it was just a matter of time, a couple months really and she wouldn't be able to be by herself any more. She would probably hardly be able to get out of bed by herself or bend over to get anything. She was still in shock, hoping that she could just wake up and all of this be a dream that she didn't have to deal with. She was scared knowing that she was going to have a baby when she hand't grown up her self and didn't even have a job.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 am

Farrah allowed Genesis to pull her along, finding herself having difficulty making her legs work as they made their way to the elevator and then over to their apartment. It wasn't that she was weak, just numb in the fact that she was stuck in this mess of an eating disorder all over again, and that Genesis was still by her side, noticing that something had been wrong, and then caring for her when he found out what it had been. This whole being selfless thing wasn't something she had been accustomed to, and it wasn't anything that was growing on her quickly. "You're not that screwed up." she whispered, making her way toward the kitchen to grab a bottle of water for herself. She couldn't tell that he was very messed up, he was insecure, yes, but he didn't seem to be incredibly broken like she was. Maybe it was the matter of she was self-destructive and he was more emotionally distructive.

Caleb watched as she lay there uncomfortably, knowing that this wasn't something she wanted, and he was desperately sorry for making things complicated. "I'm sorry, Annabelle." He murmured, kissing her cheek lightly. He was sincere, he hadn't meant to make things into an unorganized mess. He knew she had plans, and he had managed to distort them, forcing them to replan everything about themselves. It had been a two part fail, but he took most of the blame. "I'll do everything I can to make it up to you." He swore quietly, resting his chin onto the top of her head and reaching for one of the hands that lie awkwardly on her stomach.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 am

Genesis kicked off his shoes, sitting down on he couch and propping his feet up on the coffee table. "You struggle with cutting, eating disorders and emotional problems. I struggle with drinking, hard drugs, emotional problems. You don't know how many times a day I want to snort up some lines or sit down and drink a couple bottles of vodka. Everytime I go to work I see Zack. Me and him use to drink and get high together almost everyday. And when he asks me to, it's hard to tell him no. And until I met you I slipped up a lot more than I have been." Genesis admitted. He didn't like to let Farrah know he wasn't perfect, he was afraid he would drive her away. He hadn't been a very good person at all and he was still cleaning up his act.

Annabelle lightly pushed Caleb away. It wasn't that she was mad at him, just she wasn't really in the mood for cuddling with him right now. She was happy to have him near by though. "It's not your fault and there isn't anything you can do." Annabelle said quietly. Caleb was the one who if anyhing tried to talk her out of sex without any protection, he only gave in after she had asked him several times and already had him in the bed half-undressed. She had every option to tell him no and prevent this, but she hadn't done anything.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am

Farrah glanced down at the bottle of water, twisting and untwisting the cap silently as she began to get lost in her own thoughts. She was honestly relieved to hear that Genesis did still struggle, and that he wasn't perfect. It made her feel less pressure, feel a little less ashamed to let him know about what she struggled with, and then why. Obviously she wasn't thrilled ot hear that it was so difficult for him on a day to day basis, she would never wish that upon anyone, and it did hurt her to know that. Kicking off her flipflops near the counter, she stepped lightly over to the couch, lying down with her head in his lap, and a good view of his face. "I'm glad you told me that you still struggle..I feel like I don't have to be as perfect now. I've always been scared to mess things up. And then you..being the only good thing in my life, just leave. I don't know where I would be." She admitted quietly.

Caleb allowed for Annabelle to push him away a bit. It bothered him, that she didn't allow him to hold her when he so desperately long to, but he knew that she was upset, and likley didn't feel like him or anyone else touching her at the moment. Hopefully before too long she would warm back up to him, something that would please him tremendously. It would be a constant battle to try and keep her happy and healthy, with her being pregnant, but he would try his damn hardest to make things work. "Do you maybe want Farrah?" He asked softly, knowing that the other woman tended to make things easier for her.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 am

"I'm far from perfect Farrah. I just do the best I can for you. I'm terrified of losing you." Genesis admitted, running his fingers through Farrah's hair. "I'm always going to think your perfect. You could smack me and leave me right now and I wouldn't think any less of you. You're my Farrah. You're perfect. I love you and I couldn't tell you how happy I am that I met you." He said lovingly, sliding his hands under her back and lightly pulling her up before he laid down at her side and let her fall lightly back on to the couch.

Annabelle shook her head. As much as she loved Farrah, she just wanted to hide from everything for a while. She felt like the whole world already knew the little secret she had growing inside her and was judging her on it. More so, Farrah was with Genesis and she didn't want to let him onto anything about her pregnancy. Out of everyone, Genesis was the one she'd be most ashamed to tell anything too. He had always placed her on a pedestal when it came to her morals, values and innocence and now all of that was gone. She was afraid his brotherly love for her would be too.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 am

Farrah shook her head slowly, staring at him with concern for a moment. "Why would I slap you and leave, babe?" she asked softly. She would never do anything on purpose to damage Genesis. Hell, even when she wasn't doing anything to outwardly hurt him, whenever she had a problem that controlled most every aspect of her life and made her miserable, she was terrified to let him know, in case he ended up leaving her. Abandonment was something she was accustomed to, that or just the sheer fact of being used until she was worthless. She had no idea why he believed she would leave him, but more importantly, she wanted to know if she had given him reason to believe such fears.

Caleb nodded, rubbing her back lightly as he tried to think of yet another plan to calm her down. He understood that Annabelle wasn't ready to go out and tell other people, it had been the first day they found out, afterall. He had only assumed that maybe Farrah would understand ti a little better, being of the same gender as Annabelle. He wasn't certain everything she was going through, but to an extent. Really he didn't know how to go about treating her. The same as always? or with more care than usual? Both had their pros and cons. But right now, he was completely oblivious.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 pm

"It was just an example." Genesis assured, unsure if that had been the best example he could of made. He was just trying to get a point across that he would love her no matter what and nothing she did could ever change that. He wanted her to know that so she wouldn't fear him leaving her, or at least that fear would be a little less conscious. He wasn't able to express how much Farrah had changed his life for the better and how happy he was that he had gone to pick her up that day. He knew the issues of fearing being left, maybe not on the same base that Farrah had her fear of it built on, but he was afraid of loosing people just the same.

Annabelle sighed quietly, placing her head on Caleb's shoulder. She didn't know what she wanted right now, she didn't know anything. It was like finding out this news made her go compltley brain dead. She just wanted to stay here with Caleb, he was the only person she knew for sure wasn't mad at her and wouldn't hate her, because right now she hated herself and she was mad at herself. She didn't know what to do. She was terrified to have a baby with no job and still in college. She wished none of this had ever happened.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 am

Upon hearing that she hadn't done something to make Genesis worry about her leaving him, Farrah relaxed slightly, greatful she hadn't been too distant and given him reason to doubt her. "I just get scared.. My mom was always too doped up to give a shit. And if she had anything to do with me, I was just being used. Guys. they just fuck me and then they're done with me. I'm nothing more to them. Annabelle had been the only one who I felt loved me. I thought Jason did, but. It was more that he loved to control me. Now I have you..And you seem so perfect. And you're not doing anything to hurt me. You don't seem to be using me. This isn't want I'm accustomed to. So something has to be wrong. It isn't normal. People don't treat me well." She muttered, hiding her face against his chest. She was embarassed, honestly, and she wanted to be this perfect person in Genesis' life. Obviously she had flaws, ones she couldn't change, and then ones that took time. It was just mind boggling that he would sit there and assist her in the process.

Caleb took relief as he noticed Annabelle's demeanor change a bit. Instead of her pushing him away, and closing herself up, she was beginning to warm up to him again, let him at least touch her. Wrapping his arm around her lightly, he sat there in silence, trying to think of something, anything, to get her to flash him a smile. He knew it was hard, but it wouldn't do either of them any good to mope around. Right now they had time to still be themselves, just a little tweaking along the way. "Do you want to go out for dinner? Or is there anything in particular you'd like?" He asked softly, nudging her playfully. He wasn't certain what foods would and wouldn't sound appealing to her, since her waves of nausea came and went, and being considerate of that seemed like the way to go.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 am

Genesis sighed quietly. "Honey. From what I know, the only things other than the obvious things and the things I've already told you about me. There isn't anything else wrong, and if you still love me, I don't think there are any surprises left. I know your life hasn't been the best, mine hasn't either. But I promise that I don't want anything other than love and affection from you. I don't want to hurt you, use you, upset you. I'm just looking for someone who I can love and they'll love me back. I'm 27. I'm done screwing around in relationships. I don't want something that lasts a year, maybe two. I want someone who will be around for a long time. Maybe not forever but as long as we're both happy. I'm not hiding anything else and unless you can pick something out right now you find wrong, there isn't anything else I know about." Genesis said, pausing to take a breath in a few place. As he tried to give her reassurance that he wasn't fucking with her, he wasn't trying to hurt her, and that he just wanted her to be around. "I love you. I just wish that all those people hadn't fucked with you so it'd be easier to believe that." He added, his voice softer as he played with the ends of Farrah's hair.

He was furious at the fact Farrah had been screwed over so many times that she couldn't even believe Genesis when he told her he loved her. He was sincere he wasn't looking for anything other than for Farrah to love him back. He couldn't fathom anyone wanting to hurt her. Much less doing it on a regular, if not daily basis. He wished that he could of met Farrah back when he was still in college and she could of helped him get clean before he failed out and had prison time, and he could of prevented her from ever being hurt by Jason. Everything could of been so much better for the both of them. All that mattered to him now is that his life was finally starting to get better. He had a good job, he had a nice apartment though he was considering an actual home, he had a car, and a stable relationship. All he had to do was to try to keep everything going this way.

Annabelle shook her head, her stare still blank as her mind was going a million miles a minute trying to sort out the next rest-of-her-life. Nothing would ever be normal again, she wouldn't be able to just spend hours and days doing whatever she pleased. She wouldn't be able to build up her career, hell she wouldn't even be able to finish out college. She wouldn't be able to finish up even this upcoming year. "I don't want to go anywhere." She repeated her words from earlier. She didn't mean to be blunt or rude. She was just to worried to go out right now. She felt like everyone already knew she was pregnant and everyone was looking down on her for it. Even if the only people who knew she pregnant was her and Caleb. She was insecure, she had always felt people judged her for one reason or another, and now they had a reason to feel like she wasn't as good as them. "I'm sorry for acting like this." Annabelle apologized, her eyes flickering to his as she just barley raised her head. She didn't feel good about herself at all right now, if anything she hated herself. She didn't feel up too putting on a brave face and her big girl panties, sucking it up and dealing with things right now.

Right now, Annabelle just wanted to hide. She knew she couldn't hide forever and in a few days she would have to at least try to pick herself up and plaster a smile on. She was scared to death of what was going on in her and what was going to happen to her life she had worked so hard to shape out. Her parents had sent her so this kind of thing wouldn't happen. So not only had she screwed up her future, she screwed up her past. She didn't even think that was possiable, but leave it to her to fuck it up. "I'm just scared Caleb and I don't know what I'm going to do." She admitted once again. she knew she had said that a lot today but she couldn't wipe the fact she had a baby growing in her out of her mind, she couldn't think about anything else.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 am

Farrah's mind bounced from one point to another, contemplating the pros and cons of everything Genesis said, debating whether or not it was all completely truthful. That was something she still hadn't learned to refocus on, believeing that someone could actually love her. If her own mother didn't, if no one in her life before him, in all 21 years of her life, didn't tell her that they loved her without a 'but this' or 'but that' then maybe it would have been easier for her to beleive even the most sincere person she had yet to meet. Chewing on her bottom lip, she sighed uneasily, fretting over her past, and how it had effected her until even now. "I do love you, Genesis. I want you to know that. I just take time. I'm more difficult than other women. I won't come easy, and certainly not quickly. I'm terribly sorry for that, it isn't something that I want for you. I do hate that it's going to be difficult. I'm going to get upset. Or angry. I'll shut you out. But, these are ways I cope and have coped for many years before you came along. I don't want you to blame yourself, I don't want you to stress over me not being able to handle myself. Just. Leave me be..or. Just hold me. There isn't a certain right or wrong to me. You just have to play it by ear." she admitted.

Caleb shook his head quickly, rubbing her back lightly as she apologized for nothing at all. He was just lost as far as how to do something to make her life a little less miserable. "Shh.. It's alright, Annabelle. I understand that things are difficult for you, I mean, hell, they're hard for me too. I don't know what all I need to do, I haven't been around small children, and now you're having one, my child. I'm terrified, believe me. I'm just trying to keep my cool somewhat so you don't have a full blown panic attack. If we're both having a meltdown, nothing good will come of it." He murmured, pulling her into his lap. He was thankful that he had just finished up college and had a job lined up, but he was still young, he wasn't prepared for a child just yet, but he was going to have to be. Because in nine months, there would be a little person in the world, and they would depend on both Annabelle and Caleb for anything and anything. Thinking about how he could potentially screw up another being's life was terrifying, but he was going to have to ditch those fears and do it anyway.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 am

"I know, baby. I just don't having the thought you think I only want you to for sex or something. I just wished that no one had ever hurt you and you could just accept the fact I love you unconditionally. That they aren't any terms behind it and nothing you could do could make me stop loving you. It's fustrating to know that someone made you like this and I can't do anything to them and I can't fix it right away." Genesis said gently kissing Farrah's forehead. He would admit that he was a little bit of a control freak, it was for the good of things though. He wanted to be able to fix everything and make everyone happy. "I'm happy to work through this with you because I know once we can get past all this shit everything will be just fine. I don't care how long it takes as long as I have you in the end." Genesis finished running one hand lightly along Farrah's spine. He was going to stick it out through thick and thin and if in the end Farrah decided he wasn't right to spend the rest of her life with, well then at least he'd know that she didn't have to worry about men all the time. He'd always keep an eye on her and make sure no one messed her up again.

How hard it was for Caleb hadn't even crossed Annabelle's mind as she sulked around for the past few hours. She didn't see how it had to be hard for him. He could walk out and leave her right now and he wouldn't ever even have to see the baby. She was the one who had to carry it around in her body, she was the one who had to deal with the morning sickness and back pain, she was the one who had to go through hours and hours labor and be in intense pain to have a baby she wasn't ready for. She was the one who a day after that would be handed the baby and ushered out of the hospitial with no guidance or parenting skills whatsoever and figure out a way to make life decent for them. She didn't know why Caleb kept using 'we' and the forms of it. She didn't want to be with Caleb. She might be having his child but that didn't mean she wanted to live with him or be romantically involved.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 am

Farrah tilted her head up, allowing herself to catch a glimpse of his face. Deep down, she believed that every word that he spit out was what he honestly saw true. She didn't think he would lie to her about something so important, to tedious and life-changing, but her fears still kept her on edge from even him. Genesis was an honorable man, honest, and she did feel like she belonged for once in her life. That was something she never wanted to screw up, to make stupid little mistakes and undo all the good he helped her with. There was one huge fear though, that of commitment, one that she knew she had to discuss with him sooner or later. Perhaps now was a good time to speak of it. "I'm scared of becoming engaged, or of getting married, Genesis. If we get that far down the line, I just want you to know it absolutely terrifies me. I mean. That's when your true colours start to show, that's when everyone changes and becomes comfortable. That's when shit goes down, and you get fucked. I might not say yes. I might turn around and leave, need time to think. Jason..he was good to me til we got engaged. I can't have that happen again. I feel at home for once in my life. I feel like I matter. Don't kill me on this one."

Caleb studied Annabelle for a moment, wary of how quiet she had become. It was never a good moment when she grew silent, things always went topsy turvy and got bent out of shape. Rubbing her shoulders lightly, he thought to himself, wondering how he was to treat her now. Were they still a couple, was her storming out last night just a hormonal incident, or did she mean it all? "What are we, Annabelle? Are we a couple? or are we a couple of young people who screwed up and I got you pregnant? Am I simply your baby's daddy, or am I your significant other? Just. Help me understand what all of this is. Because, I'm thoroughly confused. I know that I'm going to be here for you and the child, it's just the titles that have me thrown for sorts." He admitted quietly, glancing at her with careful eyes. He didn't want to piss her off, he didn't want to offend her, but he was honestly having his emotions tugged and pulled, not knowing what exactly they were. He loved her, was in love with her, and he wanted to know how to deal with those emotions, express them, or keep them hidden?

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 am

Genesis pulled on the back of his snake bites nervously at Farrah's words. He had always envisioned the typical, well the ideal, American family as what he wanted. A house, white picket fence, dog, a kid or two and wife. He didn't sit around in his childhood planning out his wedding, he was a boy they played with trucks and rode bikes, but that didn't mean he didn't want to get married. But thinking it over if it came to having a piece of paper and band of metal to show he loved someone, or having a happy, loving relationship with Farrah without any of that. He would pick having Farrah. "Well, we don't have to get married." Genesis said in a bit of a comprimise. "We could just stay together as long as it works and if it works for the rest of our lives I don't see why you need to wear a band of metal and have a piece of paper filed away somewhere to know that I'll love you for the rest of my life. Just know that I wouldn't ever hurt you." He added, leaning in to give her a peck.

Annabelle didn't want to be as blunt as Caleb had put it, she still had feelings for him, but right now, she couldn't juggle those feelings and a relationship with him with everything else going how it was. She didn't think it was fair though to ask him for support but at the same time try to shut him out. "Caleb as of right now. We're just two kids that fucked up. It doesn't mean I don't have any feelings left for you, but I can't deal with a relationship and everything else." Annabelle admitted, frustrated enough to the point of swearing. "I'm going to go." She said not wanting to be asked anymore questions or put herself in a position for tense conversations. She rose from the bed and walked into the livingroom searching for her bag and car keys. Upset with herself for not being able to deal with Caleb when he meant no harm.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 5 Empty Caleb and Annbelle.

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:06 am

Farrah shook her head and pushed herself up into a sitting position quickly. Running her fingers through her hair, she took a moment to find how to express what she wanted, what she had been through, and what she feared. It was sort of jumbled up before, and now she had to break it down. "I'm not saying..that I don't want to get married. I'm saying, the last time I got engaged, I got fucked. I'm still broken over it. It went from a good, healthy relationship, to me being beaten for the slightest thing I did wrong. I'm scared of that with you. You're..perfect. and having you screw me over, in any way, would kill me. If.. I knew that I wasn't going to get hurt. If I had the security that things would still be alright, even after I was legally bound to you or anyone, then yes, I would get married. I want to get married, honestly. I don't know who my father is. I never met the man. Mom was a whore. If she couldn't give them the money for drugs, she'd just fuck them. Fair enough trade. I don't want any children that I have, to grow up having shitty parents. or a horrible upbrining. I'm not going to allow that, Genesis. So. It's just me. It's feeling safe still. It's having no doubt in my mind that you're going to be there to support me. And have someone to fall back on and cry to. or just get pissed off and fight with sometimes. but know that things will be okay later. That's what I need. I have to feel, without a doubt, those things are going to be there. Before I marry anyone. Be it you or some other man." She mumbled, finally taking a breath and hoping desperately that she hadn't spoken too quickly for him to keep up with her.

Caleb sat there for a moment, staring at her in amazement as she actually cussed a bit. Recomposing himself, he watched her get up from the bed, baffled that she was leaving now. Pushing himself up, he followed after. "Annabelle, I didn't mean to upset. I was terribly confused as to how I need to treat you. Obviously I love you, and I'm going to treat you well, but I want to know what boundries I need to set. I'm going to be there for my child, our child, but I want to be there for emotional support and whatever else you need. No matter what time in the day, or how shitty the weather gets to be, if you need something, just call on me. Because, I'm still your friend. I still love you, and that isn't going to change, really. I'd apprecaite it if you did stay, I'm not upset over this, I just wanted to know for future reference. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. And, I'll stop asking such tense questions, but that was one that needed to be discussed right now. Thank you for giving me an answer." He said gently, putting his hand lightly on her shoulder. It wasn't to stop her, it was just to get her to calm down a bit, instead of leaving.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:32 am

Farrah confused Genesis to say the least, not wanting to get married, well rather fearing it, fearing commitment to him, but wanting to get married and wanting to be with him. "Farrah. Look. Husband, fiance, boyfriend, friend. I'm always going to be here and I'm always going to love you. I don't give two fucks what I'm called. If at some point in time you feel comfortable and secure enough to marry me, then great we'll get married, If you never want that with me, then that's fine too. I can't say for sure you're the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with but I know that I love you a lot. I know I won't ever screw you over and I won't ever hurt you intentionally." Genesis replied, unlike Farrah he was able to keep his words at a rather flowing pace. He didn't like the idea of her marrying another man, he wanted her, he loved her. He didn't like knowing that Farrah didn't feel like he would always be there no matter she needed him for. But he supposed that the only way to undo everything that had made Farrah the way she was, was time and patience and he had that.

"Caleb. It's not you. It's me and my damn descion making. I put myself in a bad position and begged for it to get worse. I wasn't ready to sleep with you, hell, I wasn't ready to even date you. But I did. Because I'm stupid. I don't want to have a child and look at it everyday and think about what a mistake it was, to think that 'there went college and a career.' because I was stupid for one night, but I'm going to have to. I don't fucking want to be pregnant. I don't want to have kid. I'm 19! I'm hardly considered an adult. I fucking hate myself right now. And everytime I look at you, I think about how I don't deserve you." Annabelle said hastily. Part of this was her hormones going crazy and part of it was just the way she thought. She wished she had stayed far away from boys until she had gotten out of college. She wished she hadn't met Caleb until she had finished college and had a job. Maybe then the news she was pregnant would of been good, maybe even wonderful.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 am

Farrah glanced down at her chest, fixing her bikini top self-conciously as she listened to him speak. She hadn't meant to make things complicated, and that's what she just went and did with this whole damn conversation. She just didn't want him to one day pop the question and her walk out, terrified, and ruin things with Genesis. She didn't want him to think that it was something on his part, because it honestly wasn't. It was her fear of being close to anyone, and not feeling like she was ever good enough. If she couldn't get over her personal problems, she didn't want to get involved and make someone else endure that as well. It didn't seem fair to whoever that other person would be. Reaching for her bottle of water that sat on the floor beside her, she kept her eyes away from Genesis' face, trying to compose herself, her guilt for almost making another mess of things. She didn't want to create drama, and she wanted him to know how she felt, but that all seemed like a mistake half the time, not just with him, but any person. "I didn't mean to make a big deal of things. I just. Wanted you to have an idea inside of my head..you always tell me that I can share things with you." She murmured, her voice hollow.

Caleb threw his hands up in the air, stunned with why she suddenly began to rant, and over the slightest little thing. He understood she was stressing and hormonal, but she couldn't fret over it too much. She made her decision, she was keeping their child. no abortion, no adoption, she was keeping the child that they created. "God damn it, Annabelle! You don't deserve me? Why the fuck do you think that? It makes no sense at all! I mean, shit. I'm worthless. Do you not understand that by now? you were a good person, and I went and ruined it for you. I fucked up your whole life, I got you pregnant. I'm sorry for that, I'm always going to be sorry for ruining your career and everything else that I messed up because of this. But we can't sit around and pitch pissy fits or sit and mope around. What's done is done. This is reality, the real world, and we have to make do with our decisions and the consequences that came with them. I love you. I love that child. And, we're going to make it work somehow. But until we get the sticks out of our asses and stop whining, neither of us can do that, now can we?" he questioned, sighing in frustration.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 am

"I didn't mean to make a big deal of it either Farrah. It's just I want you to know that I'm not like the other people in your life. I want to make you realize that on every level of thinking as soon as I can. You can tell me anything you want to and I'm happy you tell me things. I want the best for you, I want you to be happy. I'm just kinda dumb sometimes and I don't know when to shut up. I'm just trying to do whatever I can to make everything perfect for you." Genesis said in an apologetic tone, he certainty hadn't meant any harm by it. He was just trying to make Farrah get into a 'normal' mindset by any means possible and forget as much as she could about how her life has previously been, and things could be normal and they could have a happy normal life.

"Fuck it Caleb. Just fuck it all." Annabelle said as she started to cry again for what seemed like tenth time today. "There is no we." She added grabbing her keys. "I don't ever want to see you again." Annabelle said, completley broken by the way Caleb had spoken to her. She hadn't ever had a relationship before this one, she hand't ever felt the way she had about Caleb before and Caleb had ruined those feelings in a few sentances. She couldn't deal with Caleb talking to her like that, she didn't want to deal with him if he would act like this. If the baby was the thing that would keep him around then she guessed she would just have to take care of it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum