Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle & Caleb.

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 6 Empty Caleb and Annabelle.

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 am

Setting the bottle of water back onto the coffee table, Farrah turned to him, nodding slightly. She could tell he hadn't meant to turn it into a big deal, and she hoped he knew it hadn't been her intentions either. "I know you're not everyone else, Genesis. But you can't possibly tell me you don't worry that I'll end up leaving you. You of all people should understand how I feel about having people put on this charade for a while, and when things are comfortable, they go and change. I just haven't learned how to deal with this yet, and I'm sorry it's taking so long to do so, but you're going to have to bear with me. I'm trying for you, I honestly am. I hope that shows through. If not, I'm telling you now, I do work on it. And I love you. God, I love you, Genesis. Enough to stick around for as long as you'll have me. Maybe some day have a family of our own. Possibly married. I'm considering it all. It's just difficult to break down enough because of the shit I've been through to let me grow. I've been stunted to this place for a long time, but I'm making a little progress I think." She said softly, reaching up to play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Caleb groaned, realizing that his choice of words hadn't exactly been the best when she was emotional. It also didn't help that they were taken out of context and she was overreacting. Going after Annabelle, he caught her by the hand lightly. "Annabelle, I'm sorry. I'm not angry with you, I'm angry with myself for hurting you. Please do not do anything irrational. I love you, Annabelle, and that child, our child, I love it too. I'm going to be crushed if you try and prevent me from being in it's life, and honestly, I won't know what to do if you do this to me. I'm sorry for messing things up, I'm sorry for cussing and I'm sorry for saying things the wrong way. But please, Annabelle, do not attempt to make me vacant from that child's life. You and I both know it's a suck-ass life without your parents. Don't deprive the child of that, and don't do it to me either." He pleaded, his face fallen at the thought of losing both her and their child.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 6 Empty Re: Annabelle & Caleb.

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 am

Farrah was right, Genesis couldn't deny that he feared her leaving though he knew he hadn't given her any reason of cause too. "You don't need to apologize. You haven't done anything wrong, it's just other people have messed up your life. I love you too and I'm always going to want you, okay?" Genesis questioned trying to put an end to the tense day they had been having as he leaned in to kiss her. The hints of a smile on his face as Farrah played with his hair, that was something he always enjoyed. He was happy just to have her around. "I just love you." He said light heartedly. "A lot." He added playfully giving her an eskimo kiss. He didn't like things to be tense with Farrah mostly because he was afraid he would say or do something that would trigger her to become upset and with the cutting and the eating disorders acting up for Farrah that was the last thing he wanted to do.

Annabelle shrugged off Caleb's hand. "There isn't going to be a baby anymore." She stated opening the door to her car. She didn't believe in abortion she though it was completley wrong in every way there was, but what other realestic option did she have? Well that was the only one in her current state of mind. She obviously wasn't thinking straight and Caleb had hurt her a lot,, no one had ever talked to her the way he just had. She wanted Genesis, her big brother, the person she could always go to. She was scared and he had always protected her and made her think straight.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 am

Farrah rolled her eyes playfully, glad that even when things became tense and she was difficult, that he didn't shout at her or smack her around like Jason. She knew everything that Genesis did was compared to him, but it was more so she was comparing a failed relationship to a now healthy one. Before, she would have continued to put herself down, and even be punished for doing nothing wrong. But now, now she had a support system, and one that allowed her to fall apart and have help with putting herself back together again. "You're really amazing, Genesis. Despite the flaws you see in yourself, even your testy past, you're truely incredible. Everything you've been through has made you into this person, the man that I love. We're both difficult, onery, but I think we're pretty damn good for eachother." She grinned, reaching up to tap his nose lightly.

Caleb froze as her words cut through him. "Not going to be a baby? Wh-what do you mean by that, Annabelle?" He stammered, staring at her with an unwavering expression of shock. It was as if she had slapped him, completely stunned him into a state of incoherence. Annabelle wasn't one to believe in abortion, and she didn't like adoption, so what exactly did she mean? Was she chaning her beleifs and doing wahtever she could to hurt him, get back at him for losing his temper about his own self and accidently taking it out on her? "You're not killing our child, are you? If you're doing this out of spite, then it's the wrong decision. Understand that I already look forward to taking care of that child and of you. Don't mess all this up." He mumbled helplessly.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Genesis quickly stole a kiss from her and locked his arms around Farrah's waist. "Good. Because I like having you around." He replied happily. "I think you're just as amazing. You're sweet, loving, gorgous, you are the best kisser, you're the most amazing girl I've ever met all around. Noone could ever even come close to you." Genesis said lovingly. Hearing the words Farrah had said was a huge confidence boost to him, it made him feel like he was doing a good job of trying to keep Farrah happy. It made him feel like his past didn't matter so much like it had with past girlfriends. The fact he had been in prision for a while seemed to drive girls away, which he didn't really blame them, but it wasn't like he had a bad or violent charge, just possession of narcotics. It seemed to mess up a lot of his life.

"Well what the hell else am I suppose to do, Caleb? I want to go to college, I want to have a job. I don't want to fuck up the reason my life is fucked up to start with. I'd rather not have a baby at all than have one that I can't care for and mess up the rest of my life." Annabelle said climbing into the driver's side of her car. Hearing Caleb refeer to it as killing, well that hurt her, it made her feel like she was an even more terriable person. She already felt like she had no options and now Caleb was hurting her too. She wasn't doing anything out of spite but Caleb saying that cut her deep. Did he really think sshe would rid herself of her baby to make him mad?

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Farrah couldn't help but smiling, greatful to hear that she was at least viewed by Genesis as a good person. Really he was one of the few people who she deeply cared what they thought of her, which made her feel like perhaps she was doing something right for a change. "Oh? I'm a good kisser, am I?" She asked softly. "Mm..you're a good kisser, and you're good in bed. Also, you're kind of adorable. You listen..and even care. The last two are my favourites." She admitted, offering him a warm smile. It was finally a break in their tension over the past few days. Finally they had both given in, fessed up to whatever emotions or secrets that had been hidden, and things were looking hopeful for the two young people. "Do you want to know a secret?" she asked softly, twirling a strand of his hair between her fingers before giving him a teasing smile.

Shoulders slumping, in one last battle, Caleb gripped the door, keeping her from slamming it closed and leaving. He fumbeld for words, all of his emotions catching up to him. He had never been an emotional guy, but hearing that she was finished with the relationship, and now she was being 'rid' of their child was killing him on the inside. "Don't do this, Annabelle. I've already told you I want to help you raise this child. I seem to want it more than you do. I didn't plan on it, I didn't wish for it, but now that you're pregnant, i don't want you to have an abortion. Do you understand that? I love you dearly, and that child, is both of ours. I feel like I should have a little say in all of this, just some. You didn't have to be hasty and tell me that you were having an abortion and you were done." He mumbled pathetically, attempting to find the right words to keep her from leaving, that and going through with the abortion.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 pm

A small smirk crossed Genesis face at the 'good in bed' part. He knew that at least by the way Farrah sounded when they had sex, he wasn't cocky but knowing he was a good fuck was deffinetly a big ego boost. But he had to admit he was much more happy hearing that Farrah liked that he listed and cared about her, and he was in agreement with her, as much as he loved sex, he like caring about her a lot more. "You're a very good kisser." Genesis said putting his forehead against hers. "And yes, I do." He purred, running a finger up Farrah's spine. Most of what he loved about Farrah came from her playfullness. Which was most of why he didn't like it when she didn't feel up to her normal self, he loved to see her smile and laugh.

Annabelle tried and tried to pull the door shut but she knew when it came down to it, Caleb was simply stronger than she was. "What am I suppose to do? Please tell me. I'm broke. I can barley take care of myself. I don't have a job, I can't get one when I'm pregnant. I can barley take care of myself, I don't have any family and I don't want anyone taking care of me. Tell me what can fix this. Tell me what can fix all of those problems and when you add a kid in the mix, everything will be just fine! Tell me what will make the rent and bills pay themselves. Tell me what job wants to hire a kid without a degree who's almost 2 months pregnant!" Annabelle half yelled at him as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. Obviously she couldn't get the procedure done right now, she'd have to make sure of it and make an appoitment and all of that, but she didn't see any other way out.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Farrah noted the smirk that Genesis quickly wiped away about her comments of his performance in bed. Obviously she wasn't going to bash him about it, that would kill the man's ego, but she couldn't exactly lie and say he was bad either. It clearly showed she enjoyed his company by the noise she created. Feeling his fingers run along her spine, she moved closer to him, but more so away from his hands. It was exciting, and she wasn't quite in the mood to have sex right now. She liked the way things were going right now, and she didn't want to compromise that with sex. "I think you're pretty damn sexy..and I think I just might love you a little." She teased, resting her head onto his shoulder, making certain to kiss his neck lightly before. She was playful right now, she felt a large weight lifted off of her shoulders from the days leading up to now. Now everything was going smoothly, and by god she was pleased that they could once again be goofy and screw around, be playful once more.

Resting his head onto the top of the car door, Caleb sat there and listened as Annabelle ranted and poured out her feelings. He knew she was stressed, and if she had been in another situation, had she gotten knocked up in a one night stand rather than having someone care about her as much as he did for her, then perhaps abortion was an option. He was having difficulty seeing how she didn't understand he wanted to have this child, and he would provid for both the kid and Annabelle as well. "This isn't something you have to do alone, Annabelle. I've told you..I want to help. Not feel obligated, but want to do this. Create a family out of the incident that this pregnancy was accidentl. I do love you, and I'd like to assist you. I would be pleased if you considered moving in, so I can help you. I want to watch this child grow up, and i want to make mistakes with you. You're not giving me the chance, it's like you don't care that I'm miserable without you and our child." he said gently, trying not to arouse her temper again. He didn't want to make her feel bad about herself, but he wanted to show how greatly he was affected by this too

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm

"Really?" Genesis said in a sligh faux shocked tone. "That's good, because I think you are incrediably beautiful and I think I just might love you a lot." He replied happily, his hand that had been running along her spine moving further up to play with her hair. Everything about Farrah gave Genesis butterflies, he wouldn't admit to being that much of a girl though. Farrah just managed to make him feel like no one else had, well for longer than the first few dates anyway. She had just managed to come in and make him fall completley in love with her, head over heels. He didn't know what it was about her, but he loved it and he wouldn't ever give it up. He found everything about her to be amazing, intoxicating, facinating and he loved her more than he had ever loved anything.

"Caleb." Annabelle sighed sharply. "There isn't a family between us. It's Annabelle, Caleb and Annabelle and Caleb's baby. There isn't a we. I don't want to live with you. I don't want to be pregnant. I care about your feelings but you don't seem to care about me. If I have a kid, then I can't ever finish school. I can't get a job. I can't go out with my friend's anymore. I can't do a lot of things anymore. I don't have the money to have a kid. I don't have the time." Annabelle said frustated, it seemed everytime Caleb said something he was only managing to hurt her worse and make her feel like more of a terriable person, more like she didn't deserve anything. More like a bad mom, a murderer, a screw up.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 pm

A small smile spread across her lips as Farrah heard that Genesis loved her. Of course this wasn't a new statement, but it was one that never failed to spark excitment. It was pleasant to hear that she was loved, she was certain they both felt that way, and she was determined to make more of an effort to tell him. It was difficult to say I love you, even Annabelle didn't get them too often. It was something she felt guilty over, but it was hard to make herself do it. She supposed it would be a good place to start, showing Genesis that she loved him dearly, what with him being the most important person in her life as of now. After sitting there for a moment, she pushed herself back up to where she could see his face again. "Will you do me a favour? Make certain that I eat on a regular basis? I don't want you to stalk me to the bathroom, because I'm going to feel crowded, but I do want you to keep me in line. It's not something I can do on my own." She murmured, lacing her fingers together behind his neck and shooting him a small, pleased smile.

Caleb's eyes flashed over at her, shocked that she had said he didn't seem to care for her feelings. That was far from the case, but nothing seemed to be coming out correctly or going well as of the past little while. "I'm not meaning to hurt you, Annabelle. I know that I've been cross, and highly upset with you. And I did lose my temper, but it was because I was angry with myself. yes, I'd like to have a family with you, since you are pregnant I thought it was going to come sooner than expected. I don't want you to base the entire decision off of what I want though. If it's going to make you completely miserable, if you're going to hate me and that child, then I want you to go through with the abortion. I'll go with you, for support even. It's just difficult all around, and I'm not certain what would be best for everyone, and what would make everyone happiest." He apologized, tapping the top of the car door with the fingertips on his good hand.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Genesis didn't mind not having Farrah telling him that she loved him all the time, because in his mind, whenever she did tell him she loved him, it was just that much better, she didn't tell him all the time with no meaning behind it. He liked that better than being told it every 5 minutes with no meaning. "You know I will, baby. Even if you hadn't asked me." Genesis replied nuzzling her cheek. He would of figured out a way to make sure that Farrah was eating and wasn't making herself sick, one way or another. He wasn't going to let her destroy herself, he loved her far too much for that. Genesis leaned in to kiss her once again, this time much more affectionatley, tugging a bit on her lip as he pulled away.

Everything just seemed to make things worse for Annabelle right now. "I won't ever hate you and I won't be miserable but I don't have the resources to have a baby. I don't want to look at my kid everyday and think about how much I messed up, I don't want to give a kid a shitty life." Annabellle said as calmly as she could slowly realizing that yelling wasn't really going to get her anywhere. She didn't know if having Caleb with her would make anything easier, she was sure that'd make it harder. To have to look at Caleb, knowing he didn't want that to be done and kill his baby. But she didn't know what else to do. She just wished there was a fix to everything and they could both be happy.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Farrah felt a sense of relief, knowing that she did in fact have Genesis to look out for her this go around with the battle of her eating disorder. Perhaps she could finally overcome it, it would be much nicer than a reoccuring problem that it had been for several years before she had met Genesis. Stress triggered the bulimia, but she knew she couldn't blame only stress for it. She gave in afterall, and that was just as bad. "Thank you. I need a little push." She murmured, interwining her fingers in his coppery mess of hair. Catching his lips, she kissed Genesis once again. He was obviously in a rather affectionate mood, more so than usual, and she was ready to soak it all up and not waste a single minute of that attention. Whatever had made this particular mood strike, she needed to find the source and bottle it up. Save it for when she desperately wanted attention but was too self-concious to ask for it.

Caleb was thrilled to hear that Annabelle did not hate him. It was one of his biggest fears, and he was certain he had fucked up everything this time. With one thing out of the way, he reached in and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "I want you to be happy, Annabelle. If it's easier for you to do so without a child, I'll be there with you. I'm not going to have any harsh feelings toward you. I hope that once these things get sorted out, we can go back to the relationship we had before, because I do miss that. If you need a ride, or someone to talk to, or even for me to go with you to the doctor, I'll be there. I wnat to be there." He said softly. He knew that maybe the kiss was out of line, but it was overdue and he wanted so desperately to make up.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:53 am

Genesis smiled softly, keeping his arms wrapped around Farrah's waist. He was always in an affectionate mood, but the way Farrah had been flip flopping between moods over the past week or so made it difficult for him to know whether or not Farrah was actually interested in cuddling up to him and kissing him. He had just been trying to do what it seemed that Farrah wanted him to be doing, trying to keep her happy at such a rough time. He was happy to be able to have her return the affecection. He sighed contently and placed his cheek against hers, running his hands along her back.

Annabelle had been starting to think things between her and Caleb might of been fixable, but he stepped over the line with kissing her cheek. Somewhere deep down Annabelle knew that it was meant to be a sweet gesture but in her hormone filled state she promptly reached up to smack Caleb. "Don't kiss me." Annabelle said bluntly. She didn't like him trying to be all lovey with her, trying to do everything he thought would make her happy when just a few minutes ago they had been arguing, he had hurt her and swore at her. She didn't want him to turn around and act all sweet now.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 am

Farrah bit her lip for a moment, silently thankful that he was being so considerate and helpful in this difficult time for her. Of course Genesis was a good respectful man, but many other men would have walked out before things got this tense and heated, this difficult and seeing how much of her life had been flip flopping from bad to worse. "Do you want children?" She asked softly, closing her eyes and concentrating on the sound of his heartbeating beside her ear. It was offtopic, it was random, but she was thinking far too much about herself, her problems, and her limitations. One of which being whether or not she could bear children, and how she desperately wanted to do so. She wanted to imagine where the two of the would be in a year or five, whether nor not they would be together, married, have children. She wanted to have a more positive outlook on life, rather than her drab and deary existance now.

Caleb stumbled a few steps back, absolutely dumbofunded by the fact that she had slapped him. Staring at her in shock, he blinked a few times and tried to wipe the look clean off of his face, not wanting Annabelle to see how much it hurt for her to knock him down in a low point in his life. "I'm sorry." He finally muttered, glancing from her and up to the house instead. "I'm going to head in.. call me if you want me to go with you to the hospital for the abortion." He mumbled, running his fingers through his hair absent-mindedly before padding his way barefoot up the gravel drive and up the few porch steps. Glancing over his shoulder, he waved her goodbye and let himself into the house he now owned.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 am

That question wasn't exactly one Genesis liked, he knew most girls wanted kids. He was already 27 and he didn't see any kids from now until he was at least in his mid thirties, if at all. It wasn't that he didn't like kids, more so he didn't have a parenting skill at all, he had never really been raised and he had never learned how to parent at all. "I don't know, honey. I reallly don't think I do." Genesis admitted sheepishly, hoping that it wouldn't ruin whatever Farrah had planned out. He couldn't see himself as a father. He didn't think he would make a good one nor did he really want to be one and if it could be helped he'd try not to be one. He had even considering getting snipped a few years ago and his only delima was finding a doctor who would do it since he was so young.

Annabelle didn't pull out of the drive right away, instead she started crying again, crushed by everything that had happened. She felt bad for hitting Caleb, but she knew she didn't hit that hard and that he was way out of line to kiss her and yell at her in her state. She felt like the smallest thing would now be able to shatter her completly. After a few minutes she wiped her tears and began the drive to her house. Hating herself the entire way. Words couldn't describe how she felt, it was a mix of almost every terriable emotion and feeling there was. She pulled into her parking space at her apartment and walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor, unlocking the door and flopping down on the couch clutching a pillow trying to sort out her feelings.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 am

Farrah's eyes fluttered open at his answer, trying to assess why he would and wouldn't want them, and if she could be happy without them as well. Staring up at the ceiling, she was silent for a long time. Obviously she wanted children, and with her knowledge that it was nearly impossible for her to acieve, it made her crave it that much more. "Oh.." She finally forced out, biting her lip lightly. Now was time for the big debate, one of the main reasons she wanted to have children, and one she had never told anyone but Jason. "I miscarried last year. It wasn't planned.. but. That doesn't exactly matter, does it?" She asked softly, covering her face with both of her hands as she tried to calm down a bit. She did get emotional over it, and it wasn't something she could go back and fix, even if she desperately wanted to.

Stepping into the house and quickling locking the front door, Caleb strayed into the kitchen, glancing through the fridge until he found a bottle of liquor. Pulling a chair out at the table, he fumbled with the bottle and tossed around the idea of getting drunk. It seemed like a good idea, not having to deal with any emotions, but he was also worried he'd be drunk on his ass if Annabelle did decide to call him and want him to tag along for the abortion. Showing up drunk or hungover didn't seem like the smartest thing to do. Pouring a few shots, he drank down his vodka and sat in silence. It was never fun to drink alone.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 am

Genesis was afraid his answer had hurt her and he didn't know how to respond to Farrah's news that she had miscarried. "I'm sorry to hear that." Genesis whispered quietly, hoping he could maybe fix whatever his words had hurt. He moved his hands up to hers and gently pulled them down so they weren't covering her face. "It does matter Farrah." Genesis assured, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. He hated how low Farrah's self esteem had been pushed, he hated that everytime he felt like he had been helping to build up he said something or something in the past arised and broke it back down again. All he wanted was her happy, it just was a little hard to achieve that sometimes.

Annabelle pulled her knees to her chest, almost feeling alone but she wasn't, she knew she wasn't. She didn't want to destroy whatever her and Caleb had created even if it was an accident, but she wasn't ready to be a mother. Pushing herself up, so she was sitting on the couch she looked around her small one bedroom apartment that wasn't in the best part of town. She already know it wasn't the place to raise a kid. She refused adoption, she knew how she and Genesis had felt all their lives. Wondering why their parents didn't want them. She didn't have any other choices. She hated this. She wished she had kept to her abstinence, waited until she was married or at least out of college.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 am

Farrah shook her head slightly, staring with unmoving eyes up at the cieling as she tried to breathe normally. She didn't exactly want Genesis to touch her, but all she wanted to do was feel loved at the same time. "You know I was happy when I found out? I felt like maybe I could make things better..This time I would have someone who did love me, not even as much as I loved them. I dont know if I want kids because I want them, or because I'm trying to fill a void.. I know that having miscarried, I want them even more. It's something that confuses me.. And something I thought we should talk about. It'll create problems in the future if we don't." She admitted, finally tearing her eyes away from the ceiling and glancing over at him. She didn't mean to make things tense, she would be okay, but she wanted to konw what the future held for the two of them, so her expectations didn't get too high.

Caleb sighed as he played with the shot glass in his hand, tossing it up into the air and catching it, contemplating every aspect of where he went wrong in a few hours, and how he and Annabelle were going to be on good terms again. He wasn't certain if she would want to try and make it work again, and that was extremely depressing. Not knowing made him want to slip into bad habits, such as drinking. He ended up on a drinking rampage after his parents died, and for a few years following up, but ended up sober for many years after, enjoying a shot or two every now and again. but now seemed like as good a time as any to erase things. he had alreayd gone and screwed up every bit of his life anyhow.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 am

Genesis sighed almost a bit frustrated. "Farrah. I mean, it's not you, I didn't mean to upset you." Genesis fumbled with his words trying to find the right ones, or at least get them close to what he was trying to say. "I just can't see myself being a father. I don't have the skills to be and I don't really have a desire to be. I like kids, but I don't want any." He tried to explain the best he could without hurting Farrah anymore. He wanted to give her everyting she wanted, but this was something he felt like he couldn't comprimise on. He didn't plan on children, he never really had. Sometimes the idea sounded a bit nice, but when he sat down and actually put thought into it, he knew that it wasn't something he actually wanted.

Annabelle inhaled sharply as she stood up from the couch and made her way into the bathroom, looking at her reflection. Her hair was a mess, her eyeliner and mascara was all over her face and her eyes where all bloodshot. She didn't look like her normal happy-go-lucky, light hearted, smiling self. She reached for her make up remover and poured it onto a washrag and started dabbing it at her face, trying to clean herself up. After that she washed her face and brushed out her hair. Then started reapplying her make up. Hoping she'd look just a little bit better. She knew she had to put on her big girl panties and go to planned parenthood to ask about abortions.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 am

Farrah pushed herself up into a sitting position on the couch, crossing her arms across her chest as she tried to sort through her plans. She wasn't willing to budge on her dream of having children, but she wasn't about to give up on Genesis either. Surely there had to be middle ground, because she wasn't sure she could be happy without children on one hand, but on the other, being happy without Genesis seemed impossible. "I'm going to see Annabelle.." She murmured, stepping lightly from the couch and going to find her flipflops in the kitchen where she had previously tossed them. Perhaps someone of her gender would understand better, have the maternal instinct in them. Scurrying toward the bedroom, she went in seach of her purse, looking for her wallet and keys.

Caleb slid the shot glass across the table, deciding, why not get drunk? He had no one to impress, nothing to do, and no one gave a fuck anymore. Grabbing the bottle of Vodka, he downed a heaping helping of it, pushing the bottle in front of him a little ways as he debated on how far he had screwed up, and how much more he was going to make things. He was silently greatful he hadn't given Annabelle a key to the house, that way she couldn't come in and see him in his drunken state. Of course he was disappointed that she didn't even consider moving in, even after realizing she was pregnant, but all those decisions were rightfully hers, and he respected that.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 am

Genesis got up and followed Farrah to the kithen and leaning against the island. "Farrah." Genesis sighed quietly, reaching out for her arm. "I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you, okay?" He apologized, not understanding why a life disceion would upset Farrah so much, but if he could smooth it over then he'd do whatever it took. He obviously didn't want to see her upset, but as much as he loved her, he wasn't going to lie to her and say he had changed his mind, he wanted to have kids and change the rest of his life. He understood that Farrah might not want to be there with him at that moment, it didn't bother him, Farrah and Annabelle were pretty smart and maybe they could find a commonground on the kid deal that Genesis wouldn't mind. He decided that he was going to check up on Caleb.

Annabelle sighed quietly as she went through her drawers, pulling out a purple tee shirt and some dark wash skinnies. She pulled the outfit on before going to her closet and grabbing a hoodie. Honesttly, Annabelle didn't give a flying fuck that it was 80 degrees and sunny outside, she felt so exposed with out it, she was always the girl that covered up more than modestly, and right now she wanted to hide as much as she could. She kicked on her flipflops and grabbed her keys off the coffee table before she grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and made her way down the flights of steps to her car.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:08 am

Farrah stared at Genesis' hand that had wrapped around her arm, gingerly reaching to undo his grip on her. She knew that he just wanted to smooth things over, and she shouldn't disrepsect his idea of not wanting children, but it was something that she was desperate to achieve in life. "Genesis.. Can you honestly tell me. If I got pregnant right now, your child, and I miscarried, that you wouldn't be upset? That you wouldn't want to try again? It's one thing, one mindset, when you've never had children, when it never entered your mind. It's different when it was so close to happening, and then it all went down the toilet." She murmured, hoping he could at least try to understand what she was going through. She didn't want to disrepsect his wishes, his wants in life, but she needed him to understand what she felt as well. Reaching up, she kissed him on the cheek lightly before grabbing her keys and wallet. "I love you. I'll be back sometime tonight." She assured him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze before making her way out to the parking garage, dialing Annabelle's number on the way. "Please pick up.." she muttered.

Caleb stared at the now half-empty bottle of alcohol in front of him, trying to regain some bit of knowledge over how much was in the bottle before he started downing it over an hour ago. He thought of calling Genesis, not wanting to be alone and end up doing something idiotic in his drunken stupor, but he knew what he would probably spill the beans about getting Annabelle pregnant and fuck something else up. He seemed to be on a roll for the day, screw up his relationship with Annabelle, get her pregnant, break his hand. Yep, his life was fucking perfect. Pushing back his chair, he stumbled over to the couch, not wanting to be too far away from the door or his phone in case Annabelle did a 180 and wanted to speak with him.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 am

Genesis returned the squeeze to Farrah's hand as she walked out the door, then walking back to the couch and flopping down on it turning on the tv. If kids mattered that much to Farrah, well he wasn't sure that they would work out. He wouldn't of been upset if she was pregnant and miscarried, he'd be relived. He wouldn't want to try again, in fact at that point he'd probably go out and get sniped at that point. It wasn't fair to Farrah if she wanted kids so badly, and Genesis didn't want them at all. It wasn't fair to either of them. Which made Genesis start to think the relationship over. He didn't want Farrah to give up on children, which he was sure she wouldn't, but he wasn't anywhere close to giving in to being a father. He didn't want to give up on Farrah, but he didn't want to be a parent for the rest of his life either.

Annabelle heard her phone ringing in her bag, assuming it was Caleb wanting to try to make up, not that she really expected he wanted to after she had hit him, but she didn't expect anyone else to try to call her, so she didn't answer it an avoidance to talking to Caleb. He was making every thing harder for her, whether he meant to or not. She stepped into the driver's side of her car and backed out of the space, trying as hard as she could to isolate her emotions so she wouldn't break apart. God, why did this have to happen to her? She regretted everything, well maybe not everything, but loosing her virginity she regretted more than anything.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:53 am

Farrah rested her head onto the steering wheel as she waited for Annabelle's phone to ring, only to be sent to her voicemail. She didn't know if she had simply been busy, or if Annabelle was ignoring Farrah. She couldn't recall anything she had done to upset her best friend, but what had she done right in the past few weeks either? Running her fingers through her hair, she debated just driving around town, not certain that she wanted to go back inside with Genesis, and knowing now that Annabelle wasn't answering her. Grabbing her phone, she flipped through the rest of her contacts, finding Zack's number. Farrah knew that things could escalte out of control if she hung out with Zack, but she wanted another man's opinion on the topic of children. Dialing his number, she waited yet again for someone to pick up on the other end.

Caleb reached for his phone, deciding to call up Genesis in his time of stupidity. Texting him quickly, he simply asked for him to come over before tossing it onto the coffee table. Genesis knew where the spare key was in the instance that Caleb didn't get up from the couch, though only a few feet from door. He was miserable, pissed, and uncertain where he was going to go in his life from here. He didn't know what his relationship was with Annabelle, and he wouldn't know until their 'accident' was taken care of. What he needed was monitoring, so he wouldn't be so completely stupid and screw up any more.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 am

Genesis slid his phone open and looked at the text from Caleb before quickly replying 'I was just on my way over'. He grabbed his keys, hoping Farrah had remembered hers incase he wasn't back by the time she was. If not, she could always call him and he'd come home and let her in. He walked down to the lobby, deciding not to take his car it wasn't like Caleb lived to far from him, a couple miles at the most. He walked down the street wondering how things were going to work out for him and Farrah, kicking a couple rocks as he walked. Finally, he got to Caleb's house and knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer. It would be good to be around someone who wasn't a girl.

Zack took another hit off his pipe, hearing his phone ring, he blew the smoke out in rings before grabbing it. 'Farrah' popped up across the screen, he didn't really understand why she was calling /him/ rather than Genesis or one of her girlfriends, but he assumed she needed something. "Hey cutie. What's up?" Zack answered before coughing a couple times and reaching back for his pipe, taking yet another hit, then reaching for the remote and hitting mute, hoping he could hear her better.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 am

Farrah was genuinely surprised to find that Zack did answer her phone call, though it might have been due partly to the fact that he had a thing for her. "Can we meet up some place, hang out for a while? I need someone to talk to.. I can't get in touch with my best friend, and Genesis is.. not exactly seeing my point of veiw. I was hoping talking to another guy, getting their opinion, would do me some good you know? Give me some insight." She admitted resting her chin onto the steering wheel for a moment. She didn't know if she had interrupted anything, and the idea of going to his house seemed like a bad idea. She knew he was interested, and Genesis wasn't cool with the idea of her being around him all that much, but who else could she talk to? She had no other guy friends in her life.

Pushing himself up from off the couch, Caleb made his way to the door more steadily this time around, thankful he wasn't drunk on his ass just yet. Unlocking the deadbolt, he pulled the door open, exposing the faint bit of sunlight that peered out through the tops of the trees. "Hey." He muttered, making his way back to the couch and making a spot there, remembering this time to sit up and give Genesis some room. He was already waiting for the questions, but he was glad so far there had been none.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum