Loveless.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabelle & Caleb.

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 8 Empty Caleb and Annabelle.

Post  AshBash Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Farrah tried to ignore the fact that Genesis had been drinking, she was just paranoid over his drunken attitude from days before and she didn't want to get back to that point. "I wasn't smoking, I don't smoke. Annabelle didn't answer when I called her, so I went to to talk to Zack. Which would explain why I smell dreadfully." She murmured, reaching up to kiss him gently. the talk had done her good, it made her open her eyes a bit, it just hadn't given her a clearcut decision that she was so desperate for. She had time though, she gathered, and things would eventually work out. "He was helpful. He's honestly a good guy." She said softly, running her fingers through Genesis' hair and giving him a small smile. She did love Genesis, more than anyone she had ever met even, but was that enough to give up children for? "I love you, Genesis." She whispered, biting her lip.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 8 Empty Re: Annabelle & Caleb.

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:02 am

Genesis returned the kiss, a small chuckle passing his lips when he pulled away. "He's a good guy because he wants in your pants." Genesis warningly teased. He knew Zack, he knew he was smart enough to realize what would work with a certain girl and what wouldn't. He had figured out just being a big flirt wasn't going to fly with Farrah so he just started playing nice. "I love you too, baby." Genesis replied, wrapping his hands around her waist and nuzzled against her neck, giving her a couple kiss and a gentle love-bite. "You need to go take a shower babe." Genesis, said wrinkling his nose after giving her a tight squeeze before walking back to the couch and finishing off his beer.

Chelsea<3
Admin

https://loveless.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 am

Genesis' warning caught her off guard. Farrah had believed that Zack was honestly sincere, and that of course he wouldn't have been the same guy he was with Farrah around any guy, what guy was? But Genesis knew Zack a little better, and it made her feel like an idiot almost, for believeing that someone would be that nice to her. After finally making tiny breathroughs, making friends, she was finding out that his helpfulness was just to get her to sleep with him? "He was just polite and he talked things out with me because he wanted to fuck me?" She asked in irriation, putting her hands on her hips and staring at Genesis with wide, shocked eyes. A shower could wait, she knew she smelled of pot, but that was beside the damn point. Was she a fool for buying Zack's polite charade, or was that actually how he was with women? She didn't expect Genesis to see that side of him, the compassionate good guy, but it very well could have been one of his acts, and by golly if it was it worked it's magic on her.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

Genesis set the bottle to the side along with the other two. "My guess is yeah. If hitting on you and flat out asking you to sleep with him didn't work. He's not stupid, he'll just try being nice until he thinks he has a chance of getting with you." Genesis stated putting his feet up on the coffee table. He couldn't imagine Zack being nice just because he wanted to be nice. Every time they had gone to a bar Zack had come home with at least one girl, sometimes two or three. He knew how to treat girls and he used it to his advantage. "Look, maybe he was just being nice, but that isn't the Zack I know. Just be wary of him okay. I know he's a good guy but he is also a whore. I just don't want you to get hurt or something." Genesis added on, not wanting to believe that his friend was trying to get with his girl.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 8 Empty Caleb and Annabelle

Post  AshBash Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 am

Farrah was fuming now, and incredibly confused as to what side of Zack's story to believe. She herself knew he was a whore, that was pretty obvious to anyone with eyes, but he did say he grew up without a father and multiple sisters. Maybe that was all part of his plan, scamming her into getting comfortable with him. If that was true, he was pretty fucking good at his game, though he had time to perfect it she was certain. "God damn it. It worked too, it really fucking worked! I believed every single bit of that shit." She muttered, nearly shouting. Shaking her head, she stormed off into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her. She wasn't as angry as she was hurt. She found a friend, one who understood her issues, and now she was learning it might have all been a scam. Obviously it would take another talk with Zack to straighten things out, but right now, she didn't even have the strength to call him up and talk rationally. Stripping from her clothes, she stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water to beat against her skin.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am

Genesis sighed and followed her to the bathroom, upset with himself for upsetting her. "Farrah. I'm sorry. I'm just saying what I think. I could be totally wrong." He said through the door, putting his head against it. He hadn't meant to make her mad or hurt her, he was just trying to protect her and keep her from getting hurt. He didn't want Zack to play around with her, Genesis was still working on trying to rebuild Farrah from how much Jason had messed her up, he didn't need a third party to mess around and undo all his work. He was trying the best he could to make Farrah happy and make up for the terriable relationship she had had but it was hard. "Honey. Please don't be upset. I'm just trying to make sure you don't get hurt." Genesis added again not moving away from the door.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 am

Farrah shut off the water and reached for a towel, wrapping it around her before opening the bathroom door. She knew that Genesis was looking out for her, and she wasn't angry with him, but with herself for buying what could have been a faulty attitude. "You didn't do anything wrong, Genesis. I am the one who was stupid and bought all the shit he told me. Like, maybe you're wrong, and I'm pissed over nothing, but you do know him better than me, and it's just rediculous to think that all of that was a lie.. I'm tired of bullshit like that. He seemed like a genuine friend, but maybe you're right. I don't even know. I can't decipher which guys are honest and which are liars, I've been surrounded by decievers all my life. So yeah, I'm hesitant to be even friends with someone, and it's just a low blow, his charm working on me, and it could have been absolute lies." She muttered, going over to the bathroom sink to fix her hair.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am

Genesis walked to the bed and sat down on the edge of it, his eyes still on Farrah. He felt bad for pretty much bad mouthing his friend, but he had already told Zack not to fuck with her, that Farrah really just needed someone to be there for her. "Look, I don't know. Talk to him. Maybe he's diffrent with girls. I'm diffrent with them. I'm just looking out for you though. I love you, I don't want to see you hurt." Genesis murmured quietly, trying to comfort Farrah.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 8 Empty caleb and annabelle.

Post  AshBash Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:21 am

Farrah sighed quietly before stepping lightly into the bedroom after Genesis. She hadn't meant to upset him when her anger flared up, but she was absolutely confused as to which was the real Zack, and that made her feel at a loss. She enjoyed the Zack she was with tonight, the one who sat there and listened, gave her advice. The one that was playful, but not trying to get into her pants. It happened to be a nice change of pace, one that she didn't mind in the least bit. "I know you're looking out for me, doll. I'm just frustrated. Maybe that's the side of him guys never get to see, or maybe it is one of his master ways to get into someone's pants. I'm going to talk with him again though. I really enjoyed spending some time with him. As long as that was honestly him, and not his slutty alter ego at work." She murmured, lacing her fingers together behind his neck. Obviously Genesis wouldn't just spit out lies to hurt her, he tried extremely hard to keep her happy, and then he beat himself up when he couldn't always achieve that. It was sweet, he honestly did care, and she loved that about him more than anything else. "How much do you love me?" She asked softly, resting her cheek on the top of his head.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 am

Genesis pulled at the back of his snakebites quietly thinking about what Farrah said about how maybe Zack's nice side was something guys didn't see. Even if that was the truth, Genesis still didn't like the idea of Farrah being alone with Zack at his house no matter how harmless it proved to be. "I love you a lot. More than anything." Genesis said softly, wrapping his arms around Farrah's waist, letting his hands rest at the small of her back and his fingers trace a small part of her spine. He put his head against her chest, listening to her heartbeat happy just to have her close. Today hadn't really been the best day for either of him, but all that mattered to him is that in the end Farrah was with him.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:58 am

It made Farrah's heart sink at Genesis' answer. It had been a devastatingly sweet thing to say, that he loved her more than anything, but it wasn't something she wanted to hear right now in her time of doubting. She felt like a horrid person, for thinking that maybe her life could be better without Genesis, only in the aspect that it meant she could have children. But would she make them both miserable if she had a life with him, but all she longed for was something he was dead set on having in his life? Guilt coursed through her veins as she thought of her question to Zack, that of if she left Genesis, would he give her a chance? It was his sincerity, his ability to understand her, and his sense of humour that had gotten to her, but she was in love with Genesis. Which was better, the shiny new toy, or the one that she liked so much? She was becoming physically sick, and this time not over her eating disorder.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:24 am

"I can hear your heartbeat, you know that?" Genesis murmured looking up at Farrah, leaning back onto the bed until he had pulled Farrah down with him. He was almost concerned by how quiet she was, he hoped she wasn't dwelling on her eating disorder or how rough the past week had been with the anniversary of her mother's death, he much preferred her perky self. "What are you thinking about, baby?" He questioned quietly, propping himself on his side with his elbow and reaching out to play with the curls of her hair, gently pulling them straight and watching them bounce back into a curl.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 8 Empty Caleb and Annabelle

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 am

Farrah allowed herself to be pushed back onto the bed with him, but remained quiet, even after he had asked what was on her mind. It wasn't something she knew how to bring up, or how much to speak of for that matter. Glacing toward the hand that was playing with her hair, she reached down to kiss it gently. "You and me. Kids. A lot of things." She finally answered honestly, biting her lip at yet another tense topic. She was awaiting for the storm clouds, the anger, the hurt, and it wasn't something to look forward to, but it was unavoidable since she wouldn't lie to him. "I don't know if I can be happy without them. I can't see life without you though. It seems empty, pointless. I can't see which side is going to hurt me less, no children or not having you. That's why I talked with Zack.. I couldn't understand your pserspective, and I was curious if everyone else thought of it the same way as you." She mumbled, finally tilting her head up far enough to see his face under the veil of her dark sidebangs that fell over her eyes.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 am

Farrah's words hurt Genesis, he couldn't lie about it but he did his best to cover it up. "Oh..." Genesis said clearing his throat, he pulled his hand back away from her. He knew kids were a big deal to her, but he didn't know it was a big enough issue to be a deal breaker. He didn't want to loose Farrah but he didn't want a lifelong commitment to a child either. "Did you come to any kind of descion?" He asked cautiously, almost not wanting to hear the answer. He hated the idea of not having Farrah next to him at night. He had just started to get things going for him in the past year or so, he had gotten cleaned up, a good job, a decent apartment, made friends that weren't trying to get him to drink and snort up crack, and he had thought he had a good long term relationship.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Annabelle & Caleb. - Page 8 Empty caleb and annabelle.

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:54 am

Farrah felt as if she had been hit in the stomach as Genesis pulled away from her. She could tell that her hoensty had hurt him, and that was something she never watned to do to him. She had promised herself she would do whatever she could to keep from it, even. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, she pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them as if trying to keep herself whole. "No, I haven't decided anything yet. I don't know what I can live without. I fucking hate myself at the thought of the two of us not working out. I just. I don't want to make you miserable if I can't give up the idea of having children. What if we did get married, and I simply couldn't put it past me? What if I needed it still? Would I just be upset and have to suck it up? Or would you give into me? I don't want to make you do something you dont want just to make me happy, Genesis. I don't want to ask that of you." She said quietly, turning her head so he couldn't see the tears welling up in her eyes. She wasn't sure where things would go from here. Would they build a stronger relationship or was it going to crumble?

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 am

Genesis sighed quietly, everything Farrah said didn't really help at all, just hurt him more. He didn't like not knowing if she was going to leave or not and he certainly wouldn't be able to lay there next to her or hug her or kiss her or sleep next to her. He didn't want to loose her. He wasn't dead set on marring her but he hadn't expected her to leave so soon. He pushed himself up from the bed and made his way back into the kitchen, too hurt to say anything. Reaching into the back of the fridge and grabbing the fourth beer tonight. He didn't plan on getting drunk, but he was hurt, drinking seemed like the best distraction for right now. Genesis flopped down in an arm chair and turned on the tv to whatever happened to be on and took a sip from his beer.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 am

Farrah glanced up, her eyes red-rimmed, watching Genesis' silhouette disappear from sight. Taking a few minutes to compose herself, she quietly followed after him, knowing that the couch was his destination as she spotted a mop of red hair just peeked above the back of the couch. Gently removing the beer from his hand, she sat in his lap facing him. Tiliting up his ching, she glanced at him with remorse. "Look at me.." she whispered, desperation claiming her voice. She was killing herself on the inside by hurting him like this. He had never just walked away, silent, and ignored her. He always tried to fix things, even if those actions tended to make a bigger mess than they had to begin with. What was this monster that seemed to grab them by the throat and cut off their air supply? Were things destined to be rocky between them or was there some sort of quick fix to these miscommunications and different point of views? "I do love you, Genesis. God, I fucking love you." She whispered, reaching forward and kissing his forehead lightly. she wasn't sure how things were going to play out, and it terrified her to say the least.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:36 am

Genesis reached out for her hand almost automatically. He didn't want to see her more upset, he didn't want to see her crying. No matter how much she had just hurt him, he loved her too much to see her crying and all he wanted was to fix it. "I love you too." He said quietly, his voice showing how broken and hurt he was as he squeezed her hand. He couldn't imagine not having Farrah around, he had gotten so use to waking up next to her and cuddling with her and kissing her. He'd be lost without her. He didn't want her to leave, he didn't want to live with the thought of her kissing someone else, loving someone else.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:46 am

Farrah crumpled at the words I love you. Those were the absolute best three words ever invented, but more importantly, Genesis still believed them enough to tell her. Wrapping her arms tightly around him, she hid her face into the curve of his neck, the floodgates opening and the tears began to pour out. Guilt over her uncertainty was a factor, but the main objective of this spell was the fact that despite how much she hurt him with her words, Genesis still did love and care about her. Enough to tell her that, enough to tend to her when she should have been there comforting him. "I'm s-sorry." She choked out, pushing herself up once more so she could see his face again. "I. I didn't mean to h-hurt you." She insisted, letting her fingers become tangled in his copper coloured hair. Even if she hadn't meant to hurt him, she did, and it gave her a little more insight on how much she actually needed him. She wasn't ready to give up the idea of kids, but she couldn't give him up it seemed. "Please forgive me?" She asked softly, her voice breaking.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 am

Genesis wasn't someone who showed emotion well. He didn't like to. He always sucked up whatever was bothering him and stuffed it away in his mind until he forgot about it. That was going to be exactly what he did this time. He felt numb more than anything. "It's okay. I'll be fine. I just want you to be happy." Genesis said quietly, rubbing Farrah's back trying to comfort her so she'd stop crying. He hated to see her cry, he hated it more when he knew he had a part in why she was crying. "And if I can't make you happy, I understand that you want to find someone else." He added, he understood that she would want someone who could give her what she wanted most in life, but that didn't mean that he had to like the idea of it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AshBash Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 am

Farrah shook her head quickly, her eyes widened in fear at the sound of his words. Just because she was thinking over her options didn't mean she was dead set in the idea that she as going to leave him. She didn't see how life could be manageable without Genesis, and she didn't like him talking about her spending her life with someone else, someone who could make her 'happier' persay. "I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want someone else." She spat out, wrapping her arms more tightly around him now at the thought of him walking out of her life, either by her leaving him, or by his leaving her. She wasn't ready for that, nor was she prepared. Sure she was financially stable, but she wasn't emotionally ready to detach herself from him now, and she wasn't so sure if she could do it in the future either.

AshBash

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsea<3 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:42 am

Genesis just pulled her closer, hoping to soothe her crying. He didn't understand why she would say that she was thinking about leaving him because he didn't want kids and she did, then say that she didn't want anyone else. It was a complete contradiction. He rubbed her back lightly wanting her to stop crying. Farrah had just completly broken him and turned him into little bits of dust, yet he was the one comforting her, he was the one trying to cheer her up, trying to make her happy. And nothing seemed to do it.

Chelsea<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum